Simon Says - My Story Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't move my cock inside her, just let her feel it. She tried to start fucking herself on my length, just slowly so to stop her I pinched her nipples, one yelp from her and she stopped.

I pulled out and moved my hand onto her open cunt, she was open but not gapping. I picked up one of the dildos and grabbed her by the back of her neck and marched her back into the bedroom, pushed her onto the bed, forced her to her knees and pushed my cock covered in her juices into her mouth. She sucked it hard, helped by the fact that I was slapping the base of the butt plug that was in her arsehole, I called it encouragement.

Now for the fucking so I pulled out of her mouth, she leant forward trying to keep my cock in her mouth. I grabbed hold of her hands and pulled them behind her back so her face and shoulders collapsed onto the bed and her arse was in the air showing off the plug.

"Push it out," I told her. I could see her arse muscles strain to try and expel the butt plug. I knew that she wouldn't be able to. "I can see I'm going to have to encourage you aren't I?" so I started to spank her arse, not too heard to start with though.

"Push the plug out, do as your told."

"I can't, its stuck in my hole," said Lesley.

This time I gave her a few hard spanks that made her arse tremble, she moaned and tried to pull away.

"I'm giving you one last chance," I told her, "push the plug out"

She tried, I'll give her that but I knew that she wouldn't be able to so I laid into her arse again, hard slaps that made her scream even though her head was buried in the bed. She took it like a women that needed the punishment.

She must have felt me grab hold of the base on the butt plug and tensed, with one hard yank I pulled it out of her arsehole, it made a very satisfying plop sound, like pulling a cork out of a bottle. Her stretched open gapping arsehole was beautiful. Her pucker lips were red and bloated and I could see that inside she was red and wet. Before she had a chance to close up I pushed my hand in, well my four fingers and my thumb up to my knuckles, she pushed back onto them, moving her open arsehole on my hand, like a glove puppet.

I picked up the dildo with my other hand, pushed it between her legs into her cunt and started thrusting into her. A dildo in her cunt and my hand in her arsehole. She was grunting as if she needed to come. I pulled my hand out of her arse and replaced it with my hard cock, her stretched arsehole clamped down on it and I started to fuck her hard.

It took a bit of coordination but once I got that we were off, I was fucking her arsehole and using the dildo to fuck her cunt, she was pushing back onto my cock and dildo, timing her thrusts perfectly to get maximum penetration. I loved her arse, despite the earlier stretching she was tight and I was getting full pleasure from her hole.

But it wasn't about me, the client comes first, although I wasn't going to let her cum yet!! I pulled out of her arse, pulled the dildo out of her fanny, stuck my cock into her cunt and the dildo went into her arse and off we went again, I was fucking both of her holes. She took the dildo deep, I pushed it in hard until I felt it bottom out. I wasn't stupid enough to try and force it in any further. I wasn't going to bottom out in her cunt; my cock wasn't big enough for that.

I was being careful not to spunk up too soon and I wasn't going to let her cum either. I pulled out of her fanny, pulled the toy out of her arsehole and flipped her over onto her back and lifted her legs up into the air and pushed my cock into her arsehole. A few thrusts in her arse then pull out and into her fanny fuckhole. A few cycles of arse, fanny, arse, fanny and she was like a limp rag doll, it didn't help that I'd been rubbing her clit and the screams had faded to grunts and moans.

I pulled out of her arsehole, pulled her off the bed and onto her knees and told her to "suck, clean my cock up, clean up your fanny and arse juices." She tried to pull away as if to say no but that really wasn't an option. I pinched her nose so she had to open her mouth and pushed my cock into her.

As instructed she did as she was told.

There was a cough and I saw Noel standing at the bedroom door naked holding his hard cock in his hand.

"Come in mate, its time to feed Lesley" I laughed.

We stood either side of her face; she looked at the two hard uncut cocks in front of her with hunger and lust. I saw her hand go down to her clit and start playing with it. "Leave your cunt alone, I'll finish you off if I think that you deserve it" I told her and slapped her across her bruised tits, she stopped playing with herself.

Noel and I were wanking hard in front of her face. I knew Noel well enough and had seen him cum numerous times so I knew when he was ready to fire off so held back with my load till the "old man" spunked. Noels wanking tequnique would change from long strokes along his cock shaft to small quick wank strokes sliding his foreskin back and forward across his cockhead. He looked at me, we nodded at each other and Noel fired off.

Lesley got two spurts of cum in her mouth and then Noel stood back and fired the next three pulses of spunk over her face. She had her tongue out licking as much off as she could. I said "open up" and as she did gave her a shot of my cum in her mouth and sprayed the rest over her face.

Her face was white, our spunk was in her eyes, and in her mouth and despite her trying to lick our baby batter up it was dripping off of her chin onto her tits and onto the expensive carpet in the bedroom.

"You dirty slut, look at you" and I picked her up and dragged her into the bathroom. Noel stayed where he was slowly wanking his cock that had started to soften.

It was time to clean her up; she knew what was coming but made little attempt to stop me. She was on her knees in front of me, I held my cock and said "time to piss, open your mouth and drink." I pissed over her, a hard stream of hot piss; I clenched hard to get maximum pressure. I washed the cum off of her face and then filled her mouth up with my liquid. She was swallowing as fast as she could but when her mouth was full she'd spit it back out at me, she earned a hard slap across her tits for that.

My flow subsided. I knelt down by the side of her; we were both in a pool of my piss. She looked at me and almost smiled. It was her turn to cum, she was close, I'd worked on her clit and she'd had cock, dildos and butt plugs in her fuckholes so it wouldn't take much work to bring her off.

With two fingers I pushed into her open fanny and slowly started to frig her, pushing in and out of her cunt, she was breathing deeply, she was close. With my thumb I found her clit and was gently rubbing her off. I picked up the pace, her fanny was wet and open, her breathing got deeper, she was starting to shake, she held onto me and quietly said "yes."

Her body exploded, she shook, moaned, yelped, her cunt muscles gripped my fingers as I carried on thrusting, juices flowed out of her cunt to mix with the piss on the floor. She grabbed hold of my hand to try and stop me thrusting but I carried on, her moans rose to a squeal and she came again and again. I stopped my thrusting but squeezed her clit hard, "you bastard" she said and came again.

She was shaking as she came down from her orgasms. She lent back onto her haunches, held her cunt lips open and sprayed a jet of piss out across the bathroom floor. I pulled her up as she carried on pissing, picked up one of the butt plugs and pushed it into her gaping arsehole and walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

Noel appeared about ten minutes later. "I didn't know you had it in you mate" he laughed, "she a happy used women and you've earnt a bloody big tip so you're buying the beers tonight."

"Is she OK?" I asked.

"Well her holes, arse and tits will be bruised and sore for a few days but she's having a shower and still walking" he answered. "She's already booked you for another session in a fortnights time so you must have ticked all the boxes."

I picked up my clothes, I wasn't going to get dressed as I was sweaty and covered in piss, so got into the van with Noel with just a jockstrap on.

"I hope we don't get stopped by the police on the way home, they'll wonder what we're up to mate" Noel joked.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you that when you see Lesley in a fortnight that you'll be on the receiving end, she's going to use your holes and punish you for using her like a slut. That's fair isn't it?"

"Oh fuck," I said, I shuddered and I felt my cock start to stiffen and a few drops of piss dripped out to stain my white jockstrap.

"And I'm in charge so don't you tell me what to do with my cock when we're out on a job" Noel smiled at me "so tonight before you, Ronan and I go to bed you and Ronan will be on the receiving end of my hand, you're both going to get spanked hard. You've got something to look forward to after dinner." Noel laughed. "First job though is we're going to hit the shower, we both stink of piss, cum and fanny juice."

A fun day was going to be finished off with a fun evening.

I love my job.

12