Simon Says - My Story Pt. 07

Story Info
A busy day at the "office".
9.2k words
4.67
7.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

I found it fascinating that some of the clients paid a small fortune to come to The Club, paid a small fortune for one of their fantasies to be turned into a scenario and then all they wanted to do is watch. They didn't want to join in, only occasionally would they touch, sometimes they'd sit and watch and masturbate. They might not even be in the room but watch us perform through two-way mirrors or on a high definition TV feed.

Still it made it easier for us, the performers, not having to cope with tits, fannies or cocks that we didn't know getting in the way. Sometimes the clients would, after watching the scenario, want the performers to fuck them or get fucked by them.

It was all part of the job.

I turned up at the weekend at The Club, I was working there all weekend, and apparently it was busy which meant lots of tips, always appreciated.

I got changed into my uniform, if you can call a white jockstrap a uniform and went for my medical. We were always checked out by a medic before we went to work, a few samples, a check on our cocks, arseholes or fannies and then any shots that we needed, maybe a Viagra or even a shot of Caverject to keep us rock hard throughout the scenario.

So I was lying on the examination table with my legs up in the stirrups with my cock, balls and arsehole on full show and the medic had two fingers in my arse when Doctor Moore walked in.

"Hello Simon, all OK? you ready for work?" said the Doctor

"Certainly am, just got to get my balls pumped up and I'm raring to go," I said, "what am I doing today?"

"Good, you'll have to wait and see what we have in store for you but I'm sure that you'll enjoy it. When you've had your balls done I think that we better give you a shot of Caverject to keep you hard as I think that the clients will want you to service them afterwards. By the way can you piss when you're hard?" the Doctor asked.

So it was obviously a piss scenario then. I said " usually can Doctor but I'll have to drink plenty of water so I'm full and need to piss."

"Good" the Doctor said, "while your having your balls pumped up have a look at the TV screen, your friend Jake is in to give a sperm sample. He's getting the hang of being submissive when he's here, if only I could persuade him to join our staff, he'd be a great asset and would be in demand. Not sure what he's been up to recently as he already had some crop marks on his arse."

And I thought that Jake was a quiet well brought up young man, it's always the quiet ones!!

I laid back and the medic set up the bags of saline solution and the cannula, pushed the two needles into my ball bag, I always twitched a bit, connected everything up and started the drip. The Doctor stood there and watched, walked across to one of the drawers and pulled out a medium sized butt plug, lubed it up and walked back to me.

"Relax and open up Simon, this will give your hole something to work on till later" he said and pushed the plug into my arsehole. I yelped a little big and waggled my arse till it was in and secure. I wondered what was going to happen when I met the clients later.

I watched the HD TV screen above the bed. It was coming live from one of the treatment rooms.

The camera scanned around to show the clients, a couple of women who I recognized, one of whom enjoyed inflicting pain on the male members of staff, and three men, I only recognized one man, he was a vicious fucker, spearing women's cunts or men's arseholes on the end of his thick cock, he wasn't fussy and would fuck any hole that was available.

The dominatrix, who I think that Jake had already been on the receiving end of her before, stood there. She was naked apart from black high heels and a chain that was strung between her nipples and, of course, her labia had piercing fitted. In her hand she held a riding crop.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I know what you're all here to see and enjoy so lets bring on our victim," she said.

The door opened and Jake was frog marched into the room between two security men wearing their uniform of red jockstraps. Jake had a rubber gag fitted in his mouth and on his ankles and wrists there were leather cuffs. All he was wearing was a pair of tight boxer trunks that was already showing off his semi hard cock.

"String him up" the dominatrix instructed and Jakes ankles were attached to shackles on the floor so his legs were spread wide apart and his wrists were attached to ropes running over pulleys in the ceiling so his arms were held wide open. These ropes were then pulled tight until he was standing on the tips of his toes secured in an X shape. You could see all his muscles straining and taut. His cock was getting harder.

"This is Jake, some of you might have seen him here before, as it seems every time he's here he's here for punishment. Anybody would think that you enjoy the pain Jake," she said.

Jake moaned through his gag.

"I think today will be no different for you Jake," there was a round of applause from the on lookers.

"In those little boy balls of his is top quality sperm," she tapped Jakes balls with the crop and Jake flinched. "We extract it and pay Jake handsomely for it but recently although the quality is still there the quantity has decreased, that's no good is it Jake" and she tapped his balls again.

"We think that Jakes been spunking in mouths, cunts, arseholes or just wanking too much, haven't you Jake?"

Jake shook his head.

"Oh I think you have Jake" she said and before Jake realized what was about to happen she bought the riding crop hard across Jakes buttocks, followed by another two hard strokes.

Jake screamed through his gag and I could see his whole body stiffen and twitch but he was held tight in the restraints.

"Don't lie to me Jake" she said and gave him another belt across his arse with the crop.

"We could give Jake a hormone shot to increase his sperm production but where's the fun in that? Jakes going to give us two big loads of his spunk today. I've got lots of toys and tools to milk it out of him and if he doesn't I'll beat it out of him, wont I Jake?"

Jake moaned.

The dominatrix stood in front of Jake and rubbed his cock through his underwear, you could already see a wet spot, either a piss leak or precum, showing. Jake tensed as the dominatrix picked up a scalpel from the trolley by the side of her.

"Don't worry Jake, this wont hurt" she said as she used it to slice through his underwear and pulled them off. There was laughter from the clients watching.

Jakes cock was rockhard. The dominatrix stroked it, sliding his foreskin backwards and forwards over his cockhead.

"Please ladies and gentlemen, feel free to worship his cock, for its size it's quite impressive, a nice cockhead and foreskin, an already leaking pissslit and a thick vein all the way along the shaft."

One of the women started to lick Jakes balls and another women took his cockhead in her mouth. One of the men moved behind Jake and started to play with Jakes arsehole.

The live stream picked up all the action and you could see Jake starting to breath deeply.

"That's enough, he's nice and hard now so I better get to work" and she moved the trolley into place to show of a selection of electro stimulation equipment. Jake was in for a hard stim session.

Jake shook his head as if to say "no."

"What you worried about Jake? you've had this before, maybe just not all of it at once" she laughed and gave Jake another two belts from the riding crop across his arse cheeks, Jake tried to get away from her but, of course, he couldnt.

I had most of the electro stim equipment used on me before so knew what Jake had in store for him. Nipple clamps that not only bit into your nipples but also delivered an electric stimulation, anything from a gentle caress a to a stimulation where it felt like somebody was chewing on your tits. Obviously an electric butt plug, goes without saying doesn't it. I could see that this one was a large torpedo shaped one, about six inches long and about three inches thick, with a narrow neck to allow your arsehole pucker to close up around it and grip it. Once powered up it would deliver pulses of pleasure, or pain, to your prostate and, if adjusted right, would actually pulse in and out of your arsehole as if fucking you.

There were also a couple of electro stim bands. One would be strapped around your balls and the other just below your cockhead glan. It would complete a circuit along your cockshaft and you'd defiantly feel it milking your cock.

The final piece of the equipment was an electric sound. This thin rod was pushed through your pissslit and down into your piss tube, it was thick enough to expand the tube and you'd be able to feel it go down, a strange feeling. Then it would be connected up to the electric stim and powered up. The feeling was like being wanked off from the inside.

All of the stiming sensations through your nipples, cock and arsehole would churn your balls up to produce a big load of baby batter, that's what they wanted from Jake....and he knew it.

The door opened to where I was and the medic and Doctor Moore walked in.

"Looks like your balls are pumped up and from the state of your cock you've been enjoying watching Jake getting abused," said Doctor Moore.

My cock was hard and my balls had had over half a litre of saline solution infused into the ball sack, they looked big.

"Why don't you go and help her out with Jake, I'm sure that you could be some help and might even like to use him. I know that the clients would love to see your big balls," he said.

Oh I would.

"I don't want you spunking or leaking though, you need to save that for later so pull your foreskin back and open up your pissslit" the Doctor told me.

I did as I was told; I saw what he had in his hand. A sperm stopper.

A sperm stopper is a tapered piece of hard rubber, about an eighth of an inch in diameter at the pointed end opening up to about half an inch at the top of the taper and about three quarters of an inch long.

The Doctor lubed it up, took hold of my cock and pushed it into my open piss slit till it was almost all the way in; I winced, with just a little part sticking out. I let go of my cockhead and the pissslit closed up around it. It was wedged in, no way would anything leak out of my cock now.

The Doctor slapped me on my arse and said "and keep that butt plug in as well. Off you go and work on Jake."

"Yes Sir" I said, I know where my money comes from.

I walked down the corridor with my hard cock on show, a couple of clients that had two of the girls with them looked and smiled. The girls had mouth gags and bridles on so I guess that they were going to be used as human ponies.

I entered the room. Jake looked at me with a pleading look in his eyes. The dominatrix turned and said, "good, my assistant is here."

One of the women clients dropped to her knees in front of my hard cock and took almost the full length down her throat. I felt hands on my arse admiring my two lion brandings. One of the men took the riding crop from the dominatrix and bent me over a bench and gave me six hard belts, it stung and marked. I heard him say, "just so you know who's in charge."

"Yes Sir" I replied. He was obviously making up for the size of his cock that was hanging limp between his legs.

The security men lowered Jake down slightly so he could bend over, presenting his arsehole to the clients. I knew what to do. I lubed up my fingers and, despite Jakes moaning, pushed two fingers through his arsehole pucker to lube it up.

The dominatrix picked up the large electric butt plug, slathered some lube on it and pushed it into Jakes arsehole in one hard shove and said "that will teach you to resist earlier when you wouldn't take the enema won't it."

Jakes whole body went stiff as the plug invaded his arse, I could see his arse muscles trying to relax to allow the plug to bottom out and his pucker muscles closed up on the neck of the plug. It was in deep and held in. Jake was panting through the gag, moaning and I could see that he was starting to sweat....and his "treatment" hadn't even started.

She nodded to the security men who pulled Jake back up into the X position. Jake might not have been enjoying it but his cock gave the game away, hard and drops of precum were forming.

The dominatrix picked up the nipple clamps; they had sharp serrations on the tips. She walked across and stroked Jakes nipples gently until his nubs were hard. Jake looked at her, knowing what was about to happen and she pulled his erect left nipple until it was stretched and then closed the toothed clip around it, I could see that it bit in hard. Even through the gag I could hear Jake scream and before that scream subsided the dominatrix fitted the toothed clip to Jakes right nipple, another long scream.

"Oh don't be a silly boy, maybe next time you wont wank so much when you know you have to come here for milking will you" she said and bought the riding crop down across Jakes arse again, another scream.

One of the stim bands was fitted around Jakes balls and pulled tight. She grabbed hold of Jakes hard cock and pulled back his foreskin as if she was trying to unroll it right down his cock, I winched and Jake twitched. The other cock band she fitted right below his cockhead glan, it would be stimming the really sensitive part of the frenulum.

She nodded to me, I knew what to do and held Jakes hard cock and used my fingers to open up the lips of his pissslit. The dominatrix used a syringe to squirt a shot of lube down Jakes piss tube and then pushed the sounding rod into his cock until the end of the rod hit his pissslit lips.

Jake was ready.

The clients had stripped off, the men were all hard and standing there watching and wanking, the women were wet and were playing with their fannies and clits.

"Doesn't he look good, all ready for use and abuse? Come and have a look and a feel before I start the milking" the dominatrix said, "and when we start the treatment feel free to use Simon, that's what he's here for."

Fuck I thought, well at least I didn't have my nipples clamped and my cock about to be pumped.

Jake twitched and tried to get away from the probing hands as the clients got their fill of Jake.

"Lets start" she said and flicked a switch and Jake jerked. The dominatrix started to fiddle with the dials and I saw Jakes arse muscles jerk and flex. The butt plug up his arsehole started to move in and out, it was fucking him, slowly and deeply.

Everytime it went deep into his hole Jake would groan. It was working on his prostate.

Jakes cock started to twitch and jerk as the dominatrix started to stim it, you could see it filling with blood, getting harder and harder, the head of his cock was turning purple. Jake started to moan, one long low moan as he felt the sound rod that was down his piss tube start to stim his cock from the inside.

"Is that good Jake" she asked, Jake shook his head and mumbled. "What was that Jake, you want more?" and she turned up the power, the moan became a scream.

I stood and watched, my cock was getting sucked by one of the women clients, she wouldn't get my load as I had the sperm stopper in, and my arse was getting spanked by one of the male clients with the riding crop - not hard enough to hurt but I could feel it.

Jake wouldn't be able to hold on much longer without shooting. I could see the look on his face, he needed to spunk. His body was shaking and he was moaning, getting louder and louder. The dominatrix knew he was close. Jakes arsehole was getting fucked, his cock was getting stimmed.

"You want to cum Jake, you want to shoot a big load for me?" the dominatrix asked.

Jake moaned and nodded his head.

She grabbed hold of the wire connected to the sounding rod that was deep in Jake's piss tube and pulled it out in one yank. Luckily Jake had a gag in his mouth otherwise he would have screamed the place down. Precum started to flow out of his cock and he started to shudder, he was very close to unloading.

The dominatrix pushed a clear plastic cylinder over Jakes swollen and purple cockhead, it was tight so she had to push it on hard. She nodded at me and I held it, Jake was whimpering.

"Ready Jake?" she asked. Jake was dribbling out the side of the gag. She pressed a button and Jake jerked against his restraints as his sore pumped up nipples received a shock. At the same time she brought the riding crop down across his arse with a hard thwack.

That did it, Jake shot his load. You could see the jets of spunk fire out from his pissslit and hit the closed end of the cylinder, Jakes body jerked as his cock muscles pushed his cum out of his balls and along his cock. With each pulse of his cock he received another belt across the arse. Eight hard shots of spunk and he received eight hard belts from the crop across his arse.

There was a cheer from the clients as Jake slumped forward, drained.

Doctor Moore walked in and pulled the cylinder off from Jakes cock, you could hear the slurp noise and Jake jerked. His cockhead had a bruise all around it.

"That's better Jake, a reasonable load but I think there's still more in those balls that you want to give me" the Doctor said.

Jake just moaned and looked at the Doctor.

The Doctor told me to strip off all the electro stim gear from Jake and get him ready for the next session and said "lets fuck, you" pointing at the dominatrix "get your legs open for the clients" and the Doctor dropped his white coat to show off his hard cock and said "ladies" pointing at his cock.

As the clients were all "on heat" the women dropped to their knees to feed on the Doctors cock while the male clients pushed their cocks up the dominatrix fanny or into her mouth. I watched them rutting and grunting.

I took the nipple clamps off of Jakes tits, his nipples were hard and marked, next was the bands around his balls and cock, as I touched his soft cock it started to stiffen. Last was the stim butt plug, his pucker was gripping onto the neck of the plug and needed a bit of pulling and pushing to get it out of his arsehole. "Give it back to me" I told him and it popped out showing off his well-fucked arsehole gape.

"You OK" I asked him, he smiled at me and nodded.

The Doctor pulled out from on of the female clients cunt and said, "right, lets see how much more we can milk out of Jake shall we?" and pushed his cock into the other women's fanny.

The dominatrix climbed off from a cock she had up her arse and walked across to Jake. "Round two Jake and I always win."

She wheeled a fuck machine across. Its a reciprocating arm with a dildo attached and connected to an electric motor, the speed and stroke can be adjusted and can be used to fuck a fanny or arsehole.

The dominatrix picked up a large dildo, about eight inches long and four inches in diameter; it would stretch my arsehole so Jake would really feel it.

"You're going to take this Jake and its going to fuck the cum out of you" she said. Jake shook his head and started to dribble. Jakes cock was fully hard again. One of the women clients bent down and started to suck on it.

She set up the machine and the lubed up dildo pushed against Jakes hole, it was already open and the head slipped in, she set the machine going and the dildo slowly pushed into his arse. Jake tried to lift his arse up to avoid it but he was already restrained on the tips of his toes so couldn't escape. He took it up to the base, his arse cheeks were spread wide open and his pucker gripped it. The fuck machine reversed and the dildo started to pull out, Jake relaxed and let himself drop down on it as if he didn't want it coming out of his arsehole. The fuck machine stared to cycle, the full length penetrating Jakes arse, in and out, in and out and as it bottomed out in his hole he moaned.