Simon Says - My Story Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped my cockhead against her arse pucker and said "just relax, push out and before you know it I'll be right up your hole as far as my balls." She shook her head but I could see her pucker start to open as she pushed out. That was my cue and I pushed the head of my cock through her pucker into her arse. She tried to scream but her mouth was full of cock, she tried to pull away but Craig was holding her tight.

I pulled the head of my cock out of her arsehole and before she had time to close her pucker up pushed back in again but this time I got about four inches of cock in there. She stiffened and shook her arse at me as if to say, "no, stop."

But I knew that she wanted more cock so grabbed her by her hips and pulled her back onto my cock, she opened up and I slid all the way in. I stopped and just held her on my cock. I could feel her clenching my cock with her arse muscles. I let her go and she started to pull off of my cock, only by an inch or so before pushing her arse back onto my cock. She did the same again but this time pulling out further before pushing back onto my cock. Then all the way off my cock till just the head of my cock was in her pucker and then slamming herself back onto it till I was up to my balls in her arse. I said, "that's better Miss, I knew you'd love anal." She just shook her arse and started fucking herself on my cock, I could hear her slurping away on Craig's cock. I looked across at my Mother who was sat on another desk, her legs wide open and two fingers deep in her fanny, she smiled at me.

Miss Price was fucking herself hard on my cock when Mum said "your go Craig" so I pulled out, her arse was open showing off a nice little gape.

"Something bigger Miss Price, Craig's going to rip you a new arsehole" I said as Craig came around to her arse, lubed his cock up and positioned it at her entrance. Miss Price gripped the edge of the desk as Craig pushed his cock into her arse, her pucker had to open wide, must have felt like it was being ripped open. She started to moan, one long moan that rose in volume before turning into a scream as Craig's wide cock bottomed out in her arsehole.

"Fuck her Craig, get your own back on Miss Price for putting you in detention" my Mum shouted over the screaming. So he did, he fucked her arsehole hard.

"Come on son, get you cock in my fanny, it needs fucking" Mum demanded so like a good dutiful son I did as I was told and pushed my cock into her spread open fuckhole.

Craig and I were both pounding away at arse or cunt; at least we'd stayed hard throughout thanks to the injections earlier on. Craig pulled out, Miss Price was trembling and her arsehole was wide open. He moved his cock down a bit and rammed it into her soaking wet cunt, she yelped but took it easily. Craig would pump her cunt then pull out and push his cock back into her arse and pump that. Miss Price was yelping, squealing and moaning and for the brief moment her holes were empty her legs were shaking until Craig supported her back on his cock.

I pulled out of my Mother, slapped Craig on the arse and said, "my turn mate, you fuck my Mum" so we swapped holes. Craig was straight into my Mothers cunt and I started on Miss Price's arsehole, a few pumps and then out and into her cunt and started pumping that.

Miss Price wasn't going to last long under this cock onslaught, I heard her say "enough, I need to cum please, please let my cum."

Craig pulled out of my Mum and came across and pushed her down onto the desk, his hand disappeared between her legs and he obviously found her clit as she jumped and said "yes."

I carried on fucking her, just one thrust into her cunt then out and into her arsehole for one thrust and then back into her cunt. Craig was rubbing and pinching her clit, it wouldn't take long before she hit her orgasm.

I was in deep in her arse when she did, I felt her muscles start to clench holding my cock in her arse, it felt like she was trying to strangle it with her ring piece. Her body started to shake and buck, her screams turned into a long loud moan and she orgasmed, again and again and again. Her legs were wide open and she squirted, fanny juice and a long blast of piss poured out of her well fucked cunt. I held her tight and tried to pull out of her arsehole, as she relaxed I pulled out. She let out one last shudder and as Craig pulled his hand clear of her fanny she slid down onto the floor into her squirt juices.

Craig and I looked at her and I said, "there we are Miss Price, your well and truly fucked," Craig laughed.

Mum looked at me and nodded and said "your teachers pissed herself so you know what to do lads."

Craig and I stood over our teacher who was lying on the floor with her legs open wide playing with herself. We held our still hard cocks and started to piss over her, long, hard, hot, salty streams of student piss. We soaked her white shirt so it went see through and then aimed our streams of piss at her fanny, which she held open so we could piss inside of her well-fucked cunt.

We shook the last few drops of piss off of our cocks and gave each other a high five. Craig and I helped Miss Price up, she was soaked in piss.

"Remember you're both still in detention and I'm still your teacher" and she grabbed hold of our cocks and pulled us both across to stand in front of my Mum.

"I think that they've learnt their lesson so we better empty their balls for them hadn't we" Miss Price said.

"Well I think that it's only fair," said Mum.

Mum pulled off her tight top and her tits were let loose, her nipples were still rockhard. Miss Price pushed up both onto my Mums tits and we each got a nipple to tease and suck on and Craig and I found Mums fanny to finger. Mum muttered "good lads."

"Wank your cocks, shoot over Mrs. Scott, cover her tits and face" Miss Price demanded.

After all that cunt and arse fucking we were close. I heard Craig start to grunt and we both released my Mums nipples and stood up. Craig came first firing his spunk straight at Mums face, three good shots and then he pointed his cock down at my Mothers tits and let go the rest of his load over them. I pushed him to one side and said, "I'm coming Mum" and let go of my sperm over my Mother, face shot first followed by the rest on her tits.

It went quiet, Craig and I were panting after emptying our balls and my Mother was covered in spunk, all over her face and tits.

Miss Price dropped to her knees and took Craig's still hard cock right down her throat grabbing hold of his arse cheeks to ensure his cock was as far down her throat as it could go, she didn't gag. She pushed him away and his cock emerged from her throat clean of spunk. I grabbed hold of her head, she had her mouth open so I fucked her face hard till my cock was clean of my cum.

She looked up at us both and said, "kiss your Mother to say thank you then, and you Craig, kiss Mrs. Scott."

Craig and I looked at each other, I bent down and kissed my Mum, I licked some spunk off of her face, Craig kissed my Mum and then bent down and licked his and my spunk of her tits.

"Good lads" said our teacher, "don't let me see you in detention again' and Miss Price walked out of the classroom.

"Job done mate" said Craig as he waved his softening cock at me, "that's not really your Mum is it?"

I looked at him and said "of course it is, you wait till you meet my sister, she works in the sex industry as well, we like to keep it in the family."

"You lucky fucker" Craig said "hope we all get to work together again soon" and he helped my Mum get up and gave her a dressing gown to cover her spunk covered body up, "lets go and get cleaned up" he said, "and I'd really like to give your son a length of cock up his arse, I'm getting hard again."

I turned around and smiled and said, "fuck off mate."

Mum looked at me and said "Simon, mind your language."

That's Mothers for you, she was happy to get fucked by her son and his mate but told me off for saying, "fuck!!"