Simon Says - My Story Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Mrs. Scott, sorry Jenny, I really enjoyed tonight, great meal, great company and great sex, sex that I wanted rather than I had to have because I was being paid for it" said Craig.

"You're more than welcome anytime here Craig, always food and a hole for you. Hopefully we'll all be able to work together soon, I'm sure that there's a market for Mother, daughter, son and friend, I think that we can pass you off as my son as well so that will go down well with some of the clients, especially as we're all happy to work on cunts and take cock in our holes, aren't we?" said Mum.

We all nodded, you've got to be flexible and accommodating in today's market!

"Lets clear up and then bed time, you're staying the night aren't you Craig?" asked Mum "As you've had a few glasses of wine."

Craig nodded.

"There's plenty of beds to sleep in, up to you which bed and who you end up with, just no snoring or farting if you end up in my bed" Mum laughed.

THE CLUB

A few days later Craig and I were back at The Club getting ready for work.

We'd already been "Briefed" about what the clients required, we knew the agreed "Safe word" and the "Safe sign", if either of those were used then the scenario stopped immediately.

The two women clients were Mother and daughter and were dominatrix's, normally handing out the abuse and punishment to any poor mugs that was stupid enough to get involved with them but this time, at The Club they were going to be on the receiving end. This was going to be a change for me as usually I was on the receiving end of a dominatrix, either male or female, so it was my turn to inflict pain and punishment. A dominatrix, as far as I know, had not used Craig, he had that all to look forward to and I wondered if he would be up for it and be able to take it, I hoped that I was there to see it.

We had to have our check up first before we got ready and were sitting on the examination tables, me with only a jockstrap on and Craig with his tight boxer briefs on, when the door opened and the Doctor came in.

It was a new Doctor that I hadn't seen before, usually it would be Doctor Moore or one of the other male Doctors, but this Doctor was female.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Bliss, I'm new to The Club but don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing so don't get any ideas" she said with a big smile on her face.

"As if we would Doctor, the thought never even crossed our minds, did it Simon" said Craig. Well the thought defiantly crossed my mind!!

"You both know what's expected of you today, as usual it will be streamed to allow other clients to watch, so I'll get on with the usual medical checks and then I'll give you any treatments that I think you will need. All your blood and sperm samples are up to date and so are your STD checks so lets get started" she said in an authoritive tone.

We were both examined from head to toe, Doctor Bliss was checking for any bruising, cuts, rashes, we both had a few bruises from football training but nothing to worry about.

"That's all OK so strip off both of you and bend over the table so I can examine you arseholes, spread your arse cheeks lads" the Doctor said.

We were used to it so bent over the examination table and spread wide open. It must have been an interesting sight; I knew that it was being televised for the medical fetish clients.

"I assume that you've washed out as per the instructions?" asked the Doctor. We both had, you never know when your hole will be used at The Club.

"Looking fine Simon" Doctor Bliss said "Your ring piece is pink and healthy, your pucker is slightly open so" and I felt a finger, followed by another push through and into my arse. "Nicely relaxed and not too loose considering the use it gets." I felt her fingers explore my hole and she said "All OK Simon" and her fingers were pulled out.

The anal stimulation had given me a hard cock.

I heard Craig grunt; the Doctor had inserted her finger into his hole. "All OK Craig, your pucker is tighter than Simons, you're almost a virgin" she laughed, "I'll recommend to Doctor Moore that you get some more anal training, will make an interesting scenario for the clients, to open up your hole and get it use to anal sex, toys and cock."

I could see that Craig was going to say something but decided against it as the Doctor still had her finger in his arsehole. She pulled her finger out of Craig's arse pucker and told us both to turn around, we were both hard.

"Typical men, any slight stimulation and your cocks are hard" Doctor Bliss laughed, "Still it makes my job a bit easier."

She bent down slightly and grabbed hold of my balls and said "I see that your due a top up to your balls Simon, the clients like them fully pumped and swollen, they're looking a bit soft so I'll book you in for another infusion."

She grabbed hold of my hard cock and pulled my foreskin back to expose my cock glan. She held my pissslit lips open and rubbed the drop of precum off. "Looks fine" the Doc said and turned to Craig and said "Your turn".

She examined Craig's balls and cock, "Testicles are fine, no lumps, you ever thought of getting your balls pumped up with saline?" Craig shook his head, "No marks on your cock, foreskin loose and clean, nice big lips on your pissslit and a good flow of precum. You need to tidy up your pubic hair though for next time, clients don't want a mouth full of pubes. You're ready for the clients, just put these on to help keep you hard" she said and she handed us two cockstraps.

The cockstraps were made of a soft rubber material, two rings joined together, one ring went around the balls where they joined the body and the other ring went around the base of the cock shaft. It pulled the balls down and made them stand out from the body and held the cock shaft hard and upright, made the cock and balls look impressive.

"Put them on lads, your clients are getting impatient" Doctor Bliss instructed.

If you've ever worn a cockring or cockstrap you'll know that you can't put one on if you're already hard so I said "Errm Doctor we're both hard so..."

She stood in front of Craig and I with her hands in her Doctors coat, "Oh silly me, my fault I suppose" she said and she pulled her hands out of her pockets and was holding two of the small stun probes that the security staff or the Doctors sometimes used and jabbed them into Craig's and my balls and pressed the trigger.

Oh fuck, we both received an electrical belt right in our nuts, Craig screamed and I groaned, it felt like I'd been kicked in my nuts. Our hard cocks instantly went soft.

Doctor Bliss smiled and said, "There you go, your cocks aren't hard now are they. Don't worry, it was only a low power shock so your cocks and balls will still work, get the cockstraps on"

We both strapped up our aching cock and balls while still soft and Doctor Bliss approached up with a hypodermic in her hand, "Just a shot of Caverject to keep you hard, these two are demanding clients, hold your cocks up please."

We stood there, cocks in our hands holding them up so the Doctor could inject the Caverject, two shots on the underside of the cock, one either side of the big vein that runs up the shaft. I winced, Craig wasn't that used to it and yelped.

"All done" she told us, she wanked our cocks to full erections, "Get your gear on and get to work" and she left the room.

We stood there, naked with strapped up hard cocks, "We better do as she said, this is a mad fucking place to work but I love it" laughed Craig.

Twenty minutes later Craig and I were walking down the corridor towards the room were the clients were waiting. We were dressed in black leather chest harnesses, the leather straps went across the shoulders and underneath the armpits, they were joined across the front and back with straps, as we were both muscular the harnesses showed off our pecs, my nipples were pierced and were hard and erect. These harnesses had another strap running down the back and front attached to a leather belt around the waist and clipped to this waist belt was a large black dildo, a black double ended dildo, a riding crop and a cat of nine tails whip.

We looked like those policemen that walk around with radios, handcuffs, tazers and batons on their belts except we were naked and showing off our hard, skinned back, strapped up cocks.

We walked into the room, this room was set up for the BDSM scenarios, the last time that I'd been in here was when I was on the receiving end, so there was plenty of restraint points, fuck benches, whipping posts, padded crucifixes, boxes of dildos, whips and paddles, rimming chairs, medical tables and a big shower for piss and douche play.

I looked at Craig and said, "Ready for this?"

He smiled and answered "Oh yes, got to put this in some willing or unwilling holes" and he wanked his cock for a few strokes.

In front of us was a woman's arse, she was strapped down, by the waist, bent over a low bar, her feet attached to shackles so her legs were spread wide open. A clamp held her neck so her head was at the perfect height to suck cock but at the moment she had a ball gag forced into her mouth.

Her firm tits were hanging down, well being pulled down as her nipples had clamps fitted and cords ran down to restraint points in the floor and the cords had been pulled tight stretching her nipples so they were about an inch long.

I looked between her legs and could see that she had a big pronounced clit that also had a clamp fitted, squeezing it, it looked red and swollen. Her fanny had been well used, pronounced lips that were open and hanging, she'd obviously had kids, so I reckon she must be in her early forties. She was fit, as in she was a gym goer.

I think she realized that we were there, especially when Craig unclipped the riding crop off of his belt and without any warning gave her six hard strokes across her exposed arse. She tried to scream through her gag, part of the pain apart from the beating was that as she jerked up with the shock she pulled on the cords attached to her nipples, stretching them even further.

"That's so you know who's in charge, get your cock up her arse mate, all in one go and fuck her hard' Craig said. He seemed to be in charge.

I knew that she'd been washed out and lubed up in advance so positioned myself behind her, her arse was at the perfect height, and pushed my throbbing cock straight into her arsehole that produced another long muffled scream from her. She certainly wasn't an anal sex virgin, her arsehole tried to resist my cock but I just fucked her even harder.

Craig reached between her legs and pulled the clip off of her clit, another muffled scream from her, and he picked up a big conical black dildo that was attached to a long rod, the dildos base was about eight inches in diameter, and showed it to her. She tried to shake her head but that was held firm.

"Guess where this is going, lets see how big we can stretch you fanny, you want it don't you, your fanny's wet and dripping" Craig said.

I was still fucking her arse but looked down between her legs and could see the wet patch on the floor where her juices were dripping.

The whole scenario was being filmed and streamed around The Club so that other clients could watch what was going on, it was even streamed to clients around the UK who couldn't visit The Club in person. Cameras were placed everywhere in the room and one was positioned directly under her, showing my cock going into her arsehole and showing a perfect shot of her wet open fanny.

"Fuck her hard mate" Craig told me and I carried on pounding her arsehole. He bent down and positioned the dildo at the entrance to her cunt. "This is going in, right up to the base whether you like it or not" he shouted out at her, she tried to scream.

I felt her arsehole tighten up and her muscles locked down on my cock buried deep in her arse as the Craig pushed the tip of the dildo into her fuckhole. She tried to wiggle to stop it entering her but Craig just carried on pushing. I watched on the TV screen on the wall and you could see her fanny lips clutching onto the dildo and her fuckhole being stretched open like she was giving birth. Her moaning got louder and Craig said " another few inches yet so open your cunt up."

Her arsehole had clamped up on my cock so I couldn't fuck her arsehole. I watched as Craig pushed the last few inches into her spread open cunt, it looked like she had a big black dinner plate in there as her cunt lips were held wide open by the base of the dildo, the rod on the base of the dildo was locked into a hole in the floor so it was forced into her open cunt and she couldn't push it out.

Her arsehole relaxed briefly and I pulled my cock out. She was letting out one long moan.

"Well that's your cunt full and stretched so I'm going to get my cock in your arse" Craig said and positioned his cock at the entrance to her arse, her pucker was closed and Craig said "Open your arsehole up." She didn't.

"I told you to open up" he said and stood aside and I picked up the leather crop and gave her three hard thwacks across her arse, that was enough to open her arsehole and Craig forced his cock in deep and started to fuck her hard and deep.

I stood in front of her and undid the ball gag, she was grunting with the force of Craig fucking her arse and her fanny being stretched wide open. I held her nose so she had to open her mouth and shoved my cock that had been deep in her arse, deep down her throat. She choked and her saliva started to flow out of her mouth. I was fucking her mouth and Craig was fucking her arse.

She couldn't take much more of this abuse so we knew when to stop. Craig pulled out of her open and well fucked arsehole and pushed a big butt plug in to keep her open, I pulled out of her mouth and pushed the ball gag back in. All her holes were plugged.

Craig and I stood there panting, the door open and two security men, dressed in the uniform of just a red jockstrap, came in wheeling a medical examination table, the back was lifted up and the end of the table was dropped down so the women strapped to it was almost sitting upright. She was, of course, naked, restrained by her wrists, ankles and had a gag in her mouth. She must have been in her early twenties, good looking and fit, big firm tits and her fanny was tight, almost a slit with her small clit just covered.

She looked at her Mother, who was moaning, and smiled.

Craig walked across to her and said "We'll look after her now" and the security men left, you could see that their jock strapped cocks were both hard, He leant over her and squeezed both her nipples hard. She took a sharp intake of breath.

I looked at her, I'm sure that I knew her from somewhere.

"Its your turn for some use, you can see that your Mother is enjoying it" I said.

Although the Mother was restrained she was working her stretched open fanny on the conical dildo that was held into her fanny, there was just enough movement for her to thrust onto it.

We wheeled the daughter around in front of her Mother so she had a good view and dropped the table down so the daughter was laying flat. We undid her ankle restraints and pulled her legs into a set of stirrups and spread then wide open, her fanny and arsehole were on show.

I couldn't resist it, I pulled her fanny lips open and stroked her clit, it soon got hard and I could see that her fanny was getting wet, I pushed two fingers deep inside her, it caused her to moan.

Craig wheeled a machine and positioned it in front of her open legs. It was a fuck machine. The arm extended from the drive end of the machine and fitted to the end was a double dildo attachment that held two big thick dildos, one for her cunt and one for her arsehole. I picked up a container of lube and lubed up the two dildos and then pushed two lubed up fingers into her arsehole, she opened up for me. She wanted the dildos in her holes.

The dildo that was lined up with her arse pucker was longer so as Craig started up the fuck machine that one entered her hole first, she relaxed and the thick dildo pushed its way into her arsehole, but that was only the tip and as it entered her the dildo lined up with her fanny found her cunt hole and entered her. I was helping her by holding her cunt lips apart, I'm always thoughtful like that!

The dildos carried on thrusting their way in; the machine was set on full stroke so she'd get maximum penetration. The dildos increased in thickness along the shafts stretching her cunt and arsehole open, her moans got louder. She tried to clamp her arsehole down on the arse dildo to stop it going into her any further but the machine was a powerful machine and drove the dildo deeper into her arse passage. Her moans turned to small screams and yelps.

Craig stopped the fuck machine when it was at the end of the full stroke and said "There you go, you're filled, in your fanny and arsehole, so lets get you fucked" and he restarted the machine. The dildos started to emerge from her wet cunt hole and stretched open arsehole; she moaned and tried to hold onto them. As the head of the dildos came out of her arsehole and cunt lips the machine reversed and pushed the dildos all the way back in again. She let go of a low moan that changed to a low scream as the dildos bottomed out in her cunt and arse.

The thrusting speed was increased thrusting the dildos in and out of her, faster than a Duracell bunny on drugs. Her fanny juices were spraying out of her cunt and her arseholes lips were getting puffy and red.

Her Mother was watching her daughter get fucked by a machine. I pulled the butt plug out of the Mothers arsehole and pushed my cock in up to my balls, her arsehole was open and wanting cock. I'd give her a few thrusts of my cock up her hole, pull out and Craig would give her a belt across her arse with the crop, she'd yelp and I'd push my cock back inside her.

Mother was getting fucked and daughter was getting fucked.

The daughter had her eyes closed and was moaning and dribbling, out of her mouth and fanny. She'd had enough cock; Craig turned the fuck machine off and pulled the dildos out of her holes. Her arsehole stayed open, it was red and puffy, and her cunt looked pink and sore. Craig unstrapped her from the examination table and pulled her round to stand in front of her Mother, I was still giving her one up the arse, he held her up and said "Look at your daughters well fucked fanny" then he bent her over and said "And look at her stretched arsehole. Can you smell them, wet and well used."

Craig undid the daughter's gag, the drool ran out and she sighed and said "Thank you, more."

I pulled out of Mothers arsehole and walked around and undid her gag and said, "You heard that, your daughter wants more cock but I don't want you to feel left out."

Craig changed the dildos on the fuck machine fitting one large black dildo onto it, the dildo was about ten inches long and thick, about six inches in diameter. He set the machine going and the dildo started to thrust and wobble as it stroked backwards and forwards, about a foot at a time. It looked obscene but funny.

"Lets get this in your arse shall we?" said Craig as he positioned the fuck machine in line with the Mothers arse, her hole, luckily, was open and Craig turned the machine on and the black dildo disappeared into her hole. What started as a moan increased to a scream as the dildo thrust in and out. She wouldn't be able to sit down for days, her arse was getting wrecked.

I held the daughter and Craig lay down on a low padded bench. I told her to squat and positioned the daughter's arsehole over his cock and pushed her down so Craig's cock slide into her well-fucked arsehole. She took it right up to his balls so she was sitting on his thighs. Craig pulled her back onto him so she was laying on top of him on her back exposing her cunt and her arsehole with Craig's cock deep inside of her.