Simon Says - My Story Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her Mother and said "Room for another cock in her arse don't you think? it's double penetration time."

The daughter said "No, I can't take two cocks in my arse, its already stretched and sore."

The Mother just groaned as if to say, "What have I got us both into."

Craig held the daughter tight, I lifted her legs up so I had a clear view of her already stuffed arsehole and pushed my cockhead against her pucker. Craig slid his cock out until just his cockhead was holding her pucker open, his cock was already well lubricated so my cock laid on top of his shaft and with a hard shove it went in and Craig pushed his back in on the return stroke. She screamed out loud muttering "No, they're too big, I'm being ripped apart, take them out please."

She or her Mother didn't say the safe word so we carried on fucking her, long hard strokes of two big engorged cocks in her stretched arsehole. We both got into a rhythm, both in and out at the same time or one going into her arse as the other cock came out, a sort of sawing motion. I have to admit that was the best as not only did I get the sensation of her tight arse channel but also the sensation of Craig's hard cock shaft rubbing against my shaft.

Craig was pinching her clit and I had three fingers pushed deep into her twat, she was soaking wet. The silly screaming had stopped and it was now one long moan.

I nodded at Craig as if to signal that I was close to cumming. He smiled back and said, "Lets fill her up."

Of course we had to remember that the client always cums first and she wouldn't last much longer with a pair of cocks in her arsehole, her clit getting rubbed and pinched and two fingers pushing in and out of her wet open fanny.

She shouted out "I'm cumming, God I need to cum" and Craig shouted out "So am I."

She started to buck and jerk and Craig grunted and fired his load of spunk deep into her arse. I could feel him spunking up as his thick cum coated my cockhead as I carried on thrusting. She was moaning and whimpering, her legs were shaking as one after another climax hit her. Her fanny juices mixed with her piss squirted out of her open fanny. That was it and I roared as I came and pushed my jizz deep into her arse coating her insides and Craig's cock with my spunk.

Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply, she was still whimpering and twitching. I pulled my spunk-covered cock out of her arsehole and I picked up a big butt plug and helped her off of Craig's cum coated cock. Her arse pucker was stretched and open but before she had time to think or stand up I pushed the butt plug into her gaping arsehole, she didn't even flinch, don't think she even felt it as her hole was so open. I said "Keep that in your hole, if I see any of our jizz leaking out I'll use the riding crop on your sore and bruised ring piece. She just moaned.

We both stood in front of the Mother and I said "Open your mouth and clean our cocks up, lick all the cum and your daughters arse juices off."

She didn't resist, just opened her mouth wide. I went first and throat fucked her until my cock was clean. Craig was more of a gentleman and fed her his cock so she could use her tongue to lick his cockhead and shaft clean.

The daughter was trying to get up, "Oh no you don't" Craig said and we grabbed her and used her wrist restraints to shackle her to ropes hanging from the ceiling and pulled her up on the ropes so she was spread open in an X shape and just standing on her toes, her arsehole was still plugged.

It was the Mothers turn; she needed to have at least one orgasm. We turned the fuck machine off and pulled it out of her red and stretched arsehole, her hole looked beautiful. We released her from the restraints and almost dragged her across in front of her daughter. We shackled her just like her daughter, legs spread wide open so we had full access to her cunt and arsehole, her arms pulled up so she was spread in an X shape restraint.

I entered the Mothers open arsehole from the rear; I don't think that she even felt my cock going in, as her hole was so battered and open. Even though both Craig and I had spunked up the daughters arse a few minutes earlier the advantage of a shot of Caverject in your prick is that you stay hard for hours on end, you might have to wait for a while until your balls fill up again to spunk but at least you're hard and can carry of fucking and servicing the clients.

I put my arms around the Mother and used my fingers to hold her cunt lips open wide. Craig made a big show of pulling on a surgical glove and rubbing lube over it. The Mother knew what was about to happen and shook her head and said "No, no."

Craig smiled and said, "Yes, yes, it's time for your internal examination."

I held her cunt lips open and Craig started to push three fingers deep inside her, she groaned but took them, then it was four fingers, then four fingers and his thumb. She tried to pull away but that just pushed my cock deeper into her arsehole.

"Relax and open up, your cunts loose, it's had a lot of things going in and coming out of there so here goes" Craig said and with that he pushed his hand into her fanny until it was in as far as his wrist. She screamed and tried to pull away, she was like a glove puppet with Craig's hand deep in her cunt. She was getting fisted.

Craig started to pull his hand out of her fanny and then push it back in, every time pushing it in deeper and faster. Her screams faded to moans and groans and then "Harder, deeper, more" she shouted.

I found her battered clit and squeezed it hard, that did it, she shouted and bucked only stopped from collapsing because she was restrained as she hit her first orgasm. Craig carried on fisting her and she had another climax, I managed to pull my cock out of her pulsing arsehole before she clamped down on it.

"Come on, I want you to cum again" Craig shouted and thrust deeper into her cunt. Another two screams, another two huge climaxes.

Craig pulled out or her wide open, red and bruised fanny. Her fanny juices poured out, she moaned, grunted and pushed a long hard stream of piss out hitting her daughter, spraying her with her Mothers piss. I heard the daughter shout "Yes" and she pissed all over her Mother.

One final job for us, I stood behind the daughter and pulled the butt plug out of her arsehole, picked up the crop and gave her three hard strokes, she flinched and screamed and fired the loads of cum that we'd deposited up her earlier on out of her hole in a long wet white stream of baby batter.

We left them to it, slumped forward, held up by the restraints. The security men would get them down and take them to the spa area so they could get cleaned up and relax.

Craig and I went back to the medical room, we were both still hard.

"I thought that I recognized the daughter," I said.

"Oh I know them both," replied Craig

"How?" I asked.

"The Mother goes to the gym I go to, she pretends her car has broken down, gets the muscle boys back to her house and her daughter and her use and abuse them, beatings, anal, piss and a lot more, they're dominatrixs. She tried it on me but I told them to fuck off when she told me to bend over and tried to fuck me with a strap on, of course that's before I started as an escort. She has a stable of muscle boys that she summons when her and her daughter want to play, the lads go back to her again and again for abuse and use. She makes money by streaming the scenes on line, she even takes requests from the punters and sets up scenes, that's how she can afford to come here" said Craig.

We both helped each other get out of our leather harnesses and cock rings. We were both still hard.

"I think that I went to school with the daughter, she's certainly changed and grown up" I said, " you seemed to enjoy being in charge in there didn't you?"

Craig looked at me and grinned. "My balls are full again mate" grunted Craig, he bent me over the examination table, kicked my legs apart and pushed his hard cock into my arsehole.

Well that's what work colleagues are for!!