Simon Says - My Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Craig smiled at me and leant against the branding bench, a trolley of medical instruments was wheeled in by the side. Leather straps were used to secure Craig to the bench so he wouldn't move during the branding, his wrists, shoulders, ankles, thighs, midriff and shoulders and just to make certain a strap was tightened across his forehead, he looked like a trussed up turkey. He was still wearing his white jockstrap and his arsehole was still plugged and on full show to the room as the bench pushed his arse out and the top half of his body was bent slightly forward.

The clients had wandered across, drinks in hand, to watch what was going on, some of the men were already getting hard, some of the women were getting flushed and playing with their nipples or rubbing their fannies enjoying the view of Craig restrained to the branding bench.

"Lets get started" said the Doctor, "Craig's cock is still hard but he will soon loose his erection when we brand him but I think that we'll get rid of his hard on so that he will be able to piss himself if he needs to when he's branded. I could just wank him off, let him unload his balls as he won't be doing that for a while."

Craig groaned.

"But there's a more fun way to get Craig to go soft" he said and picked up a stun probe off the medical trolley. "This will be far more effective and more interesting to watch" said the Doctor and jammed it against Craig's balls and pressed the trigger.

Craig screamed and jerked against the restraints, he looked like somebody had used a defibulator on him, and he stayed rigid before relaxing and taking a deep breath, and his cock went soft.

One of the clients said, "give him another shock Doc."

Doctor Moore smiled and said "oh I think one is enough unless he gets hard again, lets get a gag in your mouth Craig, don't want your moans putting me off do I?"

Craig opened his mouth and the medic pushed a thick rubber bar gag into his mouth and secured it to the head harness, Craig was enjoying this, I was still hard just watching it, one of the women clients was standing beside me stroking my arse.

"So we're going to brand both cheeks of Craig's arse using a hot branding iron, its a painful procedure as you lucky ones that were here to see Simons branding will remember the way he screamed and bucked, that's why we restrain our willing victims so well. I'm sure that we'll all enjoy it, well Craig might not," the Doctor laughed.

I'd long ago realized that Doctor Moore liked to inflict a bit of pain, it wasn't just for show, he got a kick out of it.

The medic wiped down Craig's arsecheeks with an antiseptic wipe and before Craig had time to realize what was about to happen the Doctor picked up the red hot branding iron and pushed it against Craig's left butt cheek. Craig instantly screamed, even with the hard rubber gag in his mouth we could all hear the loud piercing scream. One of the male clients groaned and the women who was still having her tits pumped by the milking machine rubbed her clit and moaned as she climaxed and her juices dripped out of her open cunt.

"We'll count to ten and then it's all done Craig," the Doctor said.

I knew from personal experience that those ten seconds seemed to go on forever.

"and ten" said the Doctor as he removed the branding iron.

Craig was panting hard and moaning to himself, he still had one brand to go.

"Your turn Simon, you can brand your mate on his right arsecheek, show him what you think of him" Doctor Moore said, I shook my head.

"Or do you want this on your pumped up balls?" the Doctor asked and picked up the shock probe.

I didn't want to do it to my friend but I didn't want to get my nuts shocked. The security goons released my shackles and unhooked my head harness.

"Do it Simon" the Doctor told me and handed me the branding iron. Luckily I couldn't see Craig's face as he was slumped forward over the branding bench.

I had to do it if I wanted to keep my job at The Club so pushed the hot iron against Craig's right buttock. Craig started screaming again. The whole audience started counting, one, two, three....

Craig's scream changed to a low moan and he pissed himself, the piss spraying all over the floor and splashing over me.

"Ten" announced the Doctor and I pulled the branding iron off of his arse.

Craig now had two branded arse cheeks proudly showing off two rampart leopards. The Doctor sprayed the brands with an antiseptic spray followed by an application of spray skin.

"Turn him around and secure him again," the Doctor told the female medics and security goons. "Are you OK Craig?"

Craig nodded.

Craig looked white and shocked; his pierced nipples were still hard unlike his cock that had almost disappeared.

"The last procedure will be to start stretching Craig's piss slit open so a tongue or even a finger can me pushed down his urethra, so lets get on with that. We need to get your cock pumped up, I can hardly see it, it's so small. You ready Craig?" the Doctor said, the audience laughed.

Craig just groaned.

Doctor Moore pushed the cock milking tube over Craig's cock and you could see his cock starting to swell as the pump did its job.

"That's enough," the Doctor said and pulled the milking tube off, Craig's cock was only half hard, "skin him back please."

The female medic rolled Craig's foreskin right back.

The doctor picked up a set of forceps except these were reverse acting so as you closed the handles the other end of the forceps opened up, he put a blob of lube on the end and pushed the tips into Craig's piss slit and stretched his slit open and said "nurse hold his slit open, more than that nurse, stretch it open please."

Another scream from Craig through his mouth gag.

Doctor Moore picked up a hard rubber tapered plug, about an inch and a half long and at its widest point about half inch wide with a base about an inch in diameter. It had a hole running all the way through it. Craig moaned even louder as the Doc pushed the plug all the way into Craig's stretched open piss slit and when it was all the way in he pulled the forceps out and Craig's piss slit closed up around it with the base sticking out.

The Doctor hadn't finished though. "So we don't have to keep pulling the plug out and refitting it every time Craig needs to piss I'm going to insert a catheter through the hole in the plug into Craig's bladder to keep him drained. I'll clip the end shut and drain him twice daily, at least he won't be pissing all over the floor when we change his brand dressings" The Doc instructed us.

"This might sting a bit Craig" the Doctor smiled and undid a sterile catheter set, pushed the end of the tube through the hole in the piss slit stretcher and carried on pushing it all the way into Craig's urethra.

Craig's body stiffened and as the Doctor held the end of the catheter Craig's piss started to flow and Doctor Moore clamped the end of the tube.

"That's it Craig, all done" the Doc said.

The nurse undid the gag in his mouth.

Craig started swearing, calling the Doctor some very unprofessional names and then turned to me and said, "I thought you were my mate, you fucking joined in the branding."

Doctor Moore just stood there and told Craig "you should be thanking me not swearing at me" and picked up the stun probe and pushed it into Craig's balls and pressed the trigger and held it down.

Craig stopped swearing and started screaming as the Doctor carried on shocking him, he jerked against his restraints. Craig pushed out the butt plug that was in his arsehole and fired it across the room as he shouted out "fuck."

The room erupted as if Craig's screams and moans had triggered some kind of primeval instinct in the clients.

Doctor Moore moved back from the medical table and opened up his medical white coat, the female client who had been having her nipples pumped cock dropped to her knees and spat on the Doctors cock and crawled after him not wanting to loose his hard skinned back cock the head of which was purple and throbbing, he stood there, on the edge of the stage, with his cock on show, his cock was jerking up and down, he needed to cum and he did. Without touching his cock he grunted and fired long hard shots of his spunk across the room, it splattered down on the women and the men, all seemed to be happy with getting showered with the Doctors spunk, he was one hell of a shooter and you could hear the spunk splatter on them and the floor.

The woman client that was wanking me off dropped to her knees and wanked a load out of me and I spunked up in four hard long shots across her face. The two security goons that had been rubbing their cocks through their jockstraps pulled out their cocks walked across to two of the women clients who were fingering, well almost fisting, their wet fannies and grabbed hold of the women's heads forcing their cocks into their mouths and fired off their loads down the women's throats, the women climaxed and the other women let go another stream of piss across the floor.

Two of the male clients, not to be outdone, wanked themselves to a climax before adding another two jets of piss.

Mr. Dominant Man stood there with a smile on his face and his small soft cock hanging there between his legs.

The room smelt of piss, spunk and fanny juice. I was still hanging there and Craig was still strapped to the medical table, he was panting but at least he'd stopped screaming.

"Security, take these two away, we've finished with them. Ladies and Gentlemen, please feel free to shower, have dinner and I'll meet you in the bar for pre dinner drinks" said the Doctor as if it had just been another usual day at the office.

I was unhooked and frog marched out of the door, Craig had his restraints removed and was helped out of the room to the applause of the clients. In one of the side rooms I was shacked to a pole and Craig was left lying on his side on a trolley.

One of the security goons said, "that was fucking mental, and you get paid for that shit?"

I just nodded and said, "you must be new here, you haven't seen anything yet."

"I want some of this, going to have to have a word with the Doc, see if I can get promotion" he said.

The Doctor walked into the room, "have a word with me about what?'

The security man looked at him and said "I wondered if I could maybe have a go at being a stud," he smiled and rubbed his crotch.

"What about you?" the Doctor asked the other security man.

"No way Sir, I don't mind fucking the odd women but I'm not into any of that other shit that goes on here" he replied.

"You're new here aren't you?" the Doctor asked "so you haven't seen much have you?" the Doctor carried on, "I think that I need to show you a lot more and if your still interested in being one of our male cocks you'll have to have a full medical and induction."

I knew what an "induction" meant; I don't think that he quite knew what was going to happen to him.

"Thank you Sir, I'm up for it, looking forward to it" the security man said.

"Come on Casanova, put your cock away and lets go and have a cup of tea," the other security bloke said and they both left.

"Are you both OK?" asked the Doctor.

The Doctor undid my shackles and took off my head harness; I stood there as he released Craig from the examination table.

"Take your jock off Simon, lets just check you out" the Doc told me.

It inspected my cock, pulled my foreskin back then I turned around and presented my arsehole to him, I pulled my arsecheeks open and felt him finger my arsehole.

"Its all OK, was just concerned about the client that was using that big dildo had damaged you. I've had a word with him and said the next time he tries that he looses his Club membership" Doctor Moore said.

"What about you Craig, you still talking to me, you put on a good show in there, you want to carry on working here?" the Doctor asked.

"Certainly do Doc, the only bit that I didn't expect was when you jammed the stun probe into my nuts and really shocked me. The branding wasn't too bad, even though I did piss myself, can't believe Simon branded his best mate though " Craig said.

I was about to apologize but Craig said "I would have done the same thing to you though mate" and smiled.

"Well I've got to have some fun haven't I Craig" said the Doctor "just role onto your side and I'll give you a shot of painkiller in your arse."

Craig did as he was told and yelped as Doctor Moore pushed the needle in.

The Doctor pulled a pair of gloves on and examined Craig's pierced nipples, his branded arse cheeks and his plugged piss slit and said "It looks fine Craig, we'll keep moving the silver bars in your tits and the brands will soon heal up, just need to pump up your ball bag and you and Simon could be twins."

"I'll keep that size plug in your meatus for a couple of days as well as the catheter. Of course we'll stream your piss being drained and also when you have your piss slit plug changed, I'll get one of the dominatrix medics to do that, you'll probably have an audience for that. You can stay here for a week until I'm happy with your branding and then can go home, I'm sure Simon will look after you, just wear loose underwear for the next week or so and I reckon you'll be back to fucking in ten to fourteen days." the Doctor said.

"I've transferred the tips that you've received so far into your account, your fee will be credited by tomorrow, oh and they'll be lots more tips as the days go on" said the Doctor and showed Craig the transfer on his phone.

"Bloody Hell Doc, I won't need to work for a couple of months at this rate" laughed Craig.

Craig screamed and jerked, almost fell off of the examination table as the Doctor jammed the shock probe into Craig's balls.

"Don't call me Doc, I'm not some cartoon character, it's Doctor or Doctor Moore to you" the Doctor said as he left the room.

A few days later, after I'd finished a session at The Club where three of us had filled all the holes of a clients daughter while the client and his wife watched, they said it was good training for her before she got married to a much older and well known man. The way she took all of our three cocks I don't think that she needed much training though.

I called into see Craig; he was lying on his front on the bed looking very bored.

"How's it going, missing your cooking mate" I said.

"I'm bored. My arse is OK, worse thing is the medic using my arse as a dartboard when they give me a shot of painkiller or antibiotics. They only let me piss twice a day when they open the tap on the catheter and drain me. Still I get quite an audience so it means more cash for me but the Doctor says if my check up is OK I can come home tonight so I'll feed you" Craig laughed and continued "I got a hard on this morning, really stretches my piss slit with the plug in it but seemed OK so hopefully I can get back to work soon, I need to fuck and unload my balls."

The door opened and two security goons walked in, one of them was the lad that had asked the Doctor if he could become a male stud.

"We've got to take you to the examination room mate so lets put a gag in and hands behind your back so we can restrain you, there's quite an audience there, might as well take you as well mate" he said pointing to me, he said "oh and I've got a medical soon to see if I can get promotion, looking forward to it."

He wouldn't know what was about to hit him, I just smiled.

They walked us down to the room, Doctor Moore was there with one of the female medics, the Doctor was in his Doctors whites and the female medic also had a white coat on. I knew her by her reputation.

"Oh you're both here, the terrible twins, the more the merrier" Doctor Moore said.

"Over the bench Craig, lets have a look at your arsecheeks and see how your new brands are healing up" the Doctor instructed.

"Looking good, clean and healing nicely. Bend over Simon, show them your brands" the Doctor instructed.

I did as I was told showing the audience my branded arse cheeks.

"Craig's brands will settle down and in a month or so they'll begin to look like Simons, two lions and two leopards," the Doctor laughed. "Right, lets get on and fit a bigger plug into your cock."

He signaled to the goons, Craig was strapped onto an examination table; the head end was raised up so that he could see what was going on, his legs were held open so that his arse, cock and balls were on show. I was strapped into a medical examination chair, legs in stirrups and open wide; you could see everything I had. The rest of the room was in darkness, there were people there but I couldn't see them.

"Lets get this catheter out shall we, then we can change the piss slit plug," said the Doctor to Craig.

The female medic got hold of the end of the catheter and pulled it out of Craig's cock with one hard long pull, Craig yelled through his gag and jerked but was firmly restrained, just looking at the tube coming out of his cock made my eyes water.

The Doctor looked at me and asked "I know you've been fucking earlier on today but I can smell your cock from here, have you had a shower yet?"

I shook my head, waiting for the punishment that I was about to get; I hope he didn't have a shock probe in his pocket.

"Well we better do something about that" and he turned to face the darkness and said, "who would like to volunteer to clean Simons cock and arse?"

A woman I'd seen before appeared, she was an expert cock sucker and loved to probe a mans arse hole working on his prostate gland until she got a mouthful of spunk, I hoped that my balls still had some spunk in them. She stood in front of me, dropped to her knees and started to rim my arsehole, I was soon hard.

"I want to get Craig hard it's easier to change his cock plug and stretch his meatus " explained the Doctor.

I saw the medic pick up a large metal torpedo shaped butt plug with wires attached up from the medical trolley and squirt some lube on it before pushing it against Craig's arsehole pucker and I heard her say "relax." Craig knew it was easier to do as he was told because the plug was going into his arse whatever he did. As he relaxed his pucker the plug went in easily, she connected it up to an EStim box and switched it on and turned up the pulses. The plug started to fuck Craig's arse as his anal muscles were stimulated and his prostate was shocked, his cock started to grow.

The client working on my cock pushed two fingers into my arsehole and found my spot, her tongue moved up to slather my pumped up ball bag.

"That didn't hurt did it Craig?" the Doctor asked.

Craig shook his head.

"Well the next procedure might, we need to remove the plug that's stretching your piss slit and put in the next size up. Turn up the stimulation will you as I want him to stay erect," the Doctor instructed.

The female medic turned up Craig's prostate stimulation, his cock jerked, she took held of the shaft of his cock and picked up a set of toothed forceps, got hold of the head of the rubber lug that was poking out of Craig's piss slit and pulled the plug out. Craig jerked and this time it was defiantly a scream that I heard. The client sucking my cock started running her mouth along my cock shaft and using her tongue on the head of my cock.

There was a cheer from the clients watching, Craig was panting and his piss slit was stretched open, his meatus lips looked engorged. He looked across at me and let go a huge stream of hot piss through his open piss slit, instead of a thin stream it was more like a hard jet of piss that erupted out of his stretched open hole. The female medic received the full force of it and as Craig was rock hard and she had his cock in her hand she directed his piss jet all over her white tunic.

Even before he stopped pissing Doctor Moore said "empty his balls for him" and the female medic pressed a button on the Estim box.