Simon Says - My Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sent a shock straight to Craig's prostate, he jerked against his restraints and his cock started firing out his spunk, the female medic opened her mouth and hovered over his cockhead taking each shot of Craig's cum in her mouth.

My cocksucker took the head of my cock in her mouth and it felt like she squeezed my prostate gland and I spunked my load down her throat.

Craig's balls have been full to overflowing as his cock carried on spunking up eventually subsiding and the last few dribbles ran down his cock shaft.

"Keep him hard and hold his cock tight" instructed the Doctor as he picked up a set of reverse forceps and a piss slit plug up off of the tray. The plug was defiantly a step up from the last plug, even Craig looked worried, the plug wasn't any longer than the last one still about an inch and a half long but must have been at least three quarters of an inch in diameter. The Doctor put a squirt of lube on it; the female medic took the forceps from the Doctor and placed them at the entrance to Craig's cock.

"Lets take your gag out shall we Craig, I'm sure that out guests will want to hear what you have to say as we put this plug into your cock" the Doctor said and smiled.

Craig's gag was removed. The female medic inserted the forceps into his piss slit, it was still open, Craig moaned as he knew what was about to happen and the female medic who was still covered in Craig's piss opened the forceps stretching Craig's piss slit open even more. Craig's moans changed to a low scream.

"More please, open the slit more as this has to go in" said Doctor Moore and held up the plug to show the audience, "I hope that we don't split your cockhead open Craig."

The audience cheered.

"Little bit more please" he said and as Craig's piss slit opened up the Doctor forced the hard rubber plug in and Craig screamed.

"Oh do be quiet, be a man, you wanted this done," the Doctor told Craig and Craig yelped as the medic pulled the forceps out and Craig's slit closed up around the plug.

"Fuck that hurt but I loved it" said Craig.

The female medic pulled the Estim plug out of Craig's gaping arsehole pucker.

Doctor Moore addressed the audience "that's the procedures finished so I think that its time for you to enjoy yourselves" so please have a drink whilst we get them ready."

That sounded ominous.

The medical chair that I was restrained in was turned in to an examination table and lowered so that it was at the perfect height for fucking; my legs still in the stirrups were opened wider so that my arse and cock were on show. Craig's table was lowered, the head end lowered down and his legs opened wider.

"Right, obviously Craig's cock is not available but his arsehole and mouth is, just be careful with his arse as his branding is still sore and raw. Simon's cock is available as is his mouth and arsehole and of course there is a tray of toys to use if you wish. I'll leave you to it, enjoy" said the Doctor and he and the female medic walked out.

I just managed to see a women climb onto Craig's examination table and hold open her fanny lips as she lowered herself down onto his face, a man picked up a large dildo, lubed it up and started to push it into Craig's open arsehole.

I looked up as an older woman sat on my face so her arse pucker was over my mouth; I knew what I had to do so started probing it with my tongue. I felt a mouth on my cock and a dildo pushed into my arsehole. It was going to be a long evening.

A few hours later we were both sitting back in the medical room, Doctor Moore walked in and smiled.

"Look at you two" he laughed.

I was covered in fanny juice, piss and sperm. My cock was red and sore and my arsehole was still open. Craig wasn't much better but at least his cock was still intact and hadn't been touched but the same couldn't be said for his arsehole as two of the women clients had fucked him with strap on dildos, having a competition to see who could force the biggest dildo up his sore hole.

"Looks like the terrible twins have been well used. We'll change the plug in your cock every three or so days, at least you can piss through it now, another couple of weeks of plugging and stretching and your piss slit will stay open nicely. You can still work here even though your cock is out of bounds, you seem to be very popular with some of the clients, so we'll lock your cock up in a chastity belt till its ready for use. As for you Simon, the security man who wants to come and offer his cock will be having his medical tomorrow so I'm sure that you'd like to help the two dominatrix's carry it out and see if he'll pass" Doctor Moore said with a smile on his face.

"Love to Doctor, I remember my medical" I said.

"Go and shower both of you and then Craig can go home, I'll give you some painkillers and some antiseptic cream but I don't think that you'll need it" Doctor Moore said "Simon knows what to do, he can rub the cream in, it might be the start of a beautiful loving relationship" and laughed as he walked out of the room.

We both looked at each other and Craig said " its fucking mad here, I bloody love it, come on lets shower, I'll wash your back for you."

"And you're cooking tonight, haven't had a decent meal since you had your operation and don't even think about a loving relationship" I laughed.