Simon Says Revenge Ch. 08-12 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I would send her a postcard from my wedding to Jamie. That sounded like a plan to me. That it was to be a double wedding where Michelle married Carly just made it so much better. I also wanted to make that cunt of a mother that she had, Betsy, have to sit across from her own daughter through plate glass and see her in shackles in an orange jumpsuit. I wanted her to feel the pain, embarrassment, and public humiliation of having a daughter in the slammer.

The only person that I felt sorry for was Mike, Danielle's father, but then he barely had any kind of relationship with her at all. This would hardly make things radically worse for him, would it? If anything, it might force Danielle to accept that she had treated Mike poorly, maybe cause her to reflect on the fact that the Sun didn't rise and shine out of Betsy's butthole.

Okay, maybe I did feel somewhat poorly for Ramone's folks, but then again, they were always dicks, too. He got his dickiness honestly, that one. Uncle Alberto and Aunt Nina could both bite me or blow me, as far as I cared. Maybe if they had done a better job raising the prick, he might have turned out better, so it was their own damn fault, wasn't it?

Two hours later...

Okay, so my day hadn't quite become the orgy that Jamie, Michelle, the others, and I had intended, but that was okay. There would be plenty of time for that in celebration of what was sure to follow. In terms of screwing, knowing that Danielle was now totally screwed by the state, without any fucking lube, well, that was a good dose of screwing as well.

It was time to visit my future ex and check up on her. One visitor at a time, of course, and alas, Danielle didn't put either Jamie or Michelle on the visitors' list. That was unfortunate, but hardly a surprise. There was one other real pleasant surprise as I walked past Betsy. I saw her scowling at me and I winked at her to tease or taunt her.

Betsy came entirely unglued on me, proving that the rotten apple definitely didn't cast itself far from the tree. She rounded on me and slapped my face, prompting the guards to grab her and warn her not to engage in violence while visiting the county jail. Too many incidents like that and she could get into real trouble herself for committing assault and battery or aggravated assault or whatever they called it while on their premises.

Betsy didn't take the hint and slapped one of the guards, at which point they arrested her on the spot for assaulting a correctional officer. That was a felony, wasn't it? I smirked as I pictured mother and daughter possibly going to the same damn prison for years to come. Betsy wasn't that old, but she wasn't a spring chicken, either. She would lose a lot of time and come out much older once released from either state or federal prison.

Of course, I was far from done with my revenge, as I proved when they led me into the room to speak to Danielle at last. She looked rough, too, not her usual level of beauty. Still, she was a very attractive woman in her own way, wavy, auburn hair, freckles, hazel eyes, pouty lips, small, but perky tits, fine hips, firm buns, slender, petite body. For someone so destructive to other people, Danielle was small as fuck, and rather short to boot, which admittedly made her seem less threatening ... but then one recalled what she had done and how it landed her in jail.

"You look rough," I told her bluntly, not in a mood to spare her feelings.

"That's what happens when you can't sleep, don't have access to make up, and get put in an oversized orange jumpsuit, which is SO not a good color for me! See these dark circles? Thank you very much for those! You just had to do it, didn't you? You had to keep sticking in that knife, the man who swore to love me, just had to keep stabbing me repeatedly, and for what? One fuck up on my point, carried out in a moment of fucking rage!

"One night's overreaction to your cheating fling with Michelle, and you went ballistic. I mean, really, Simon? You had me served divorce papers while in jail? You had me arrested at work! At work! I got fired, you know that! I GOT FIRED! I got a message on my phone telling me not to bother coming to work anymore, that I didn't have a job now. So what if I tried to teach you a lesson?

"I told you that we could work it out, you know! Your own words, yes, and I know that I threw them back at you, but I just wanted to show you what I could be if you ever dared to cheat on me again! I would have let you out of the bonds ... and I would have given up the butt, yes, even sucked your dick ... and licked your ass! I would have been your dirty cum whore after that. That was also what I meant, I can't believe that you didn't see that!" Danielle hung her head in her hands, now cuffed, shedding crocodile tears at last.

"You told me that you wouldn't ever do that for me. And you said, 'goodbye, dear.' You also LEFT ME TIED UP! After drugging me with a possibly lethal cocktail, I don't even know what the side effects might be, Danielle, and neither do you. I could have fucking died, you stupid bitch! I could have suffered a massive coronary, just like your mother drove your old man to have. I could have had seizures or a stroke! You took a lot of chances with my health, safety, and life, cunt!

"And to what, 'teach me a lesson,' about what exactly? Not to fuck one of your friends BEFORE we became exclusive. That's not cheating, Danielle. That's just a fling. You went way out of line, and yes, you broke the law. You committed a crime, Danielle, and then you committed more crimes on top of that. By the way, did you not think that the doctors and nurses would have to report the incident to the cops? Did you not think that I would need or seek medical attention, given the risks to my health?

"So, yes, you had this coming ... in spades. I tried to work it out, even apologized for something that I did that frankly wasn't wrong in the first place, just to calm you down. You didn't fucking listen. Instead, you planned and carried out an assault, a kidnapping, and an exercise in psychological torture against me that likely will have me in trauma counseling for the rest of my life. Thanks a lot for that, bitch!

"And, then you left a threatening voicemail ... and you murdered someone? You killed a man because he was gonna testify against you. Great work there, moron. Your dumb ass is now going to spend the rest of your pathetic, miserable life in prison, where I can promise you that the marriage that you'll experience won't be that much fun ... and your new spouse won't be half as accommodating as I used to be. I pity the girl, likely a butch or bull type, you know what I mean, who's gonna have to deal with your spoiled, whiny, nagging little bony ass for the next few decades.

"And that's if you don't get the needle. I'm hoping that you don't, and do you know why? Not out of mercy, but out of revenge. I don't want you to have the sweet release of death. That's too fucking good for you. I want you to rot in a prison cell for years, thinking about our marriage and how YOU destroyed it along with everything else that you destroyed, including your career and your friendship with Michelle, I might add.

"Most of all, I never want you to breathe the free air again. I want you to sit here, in an orange jumpsuit, year after year, having all of your birthdays in prison, as your hair goes gray, your face wrinkles, you can't get any beauty treatments to defy the slow, deteriorating impact of time on your body, marking time that goes on forever, hoping in vain for a pardon or parole, missing every Christmas and Thanksgiving and New Year's and Fourth of July, and then fucking die on a prison hospital bed, carried out of there in a body bag, finally leaving prison as a desiccated corpse. I want that to be your prison.

"Oh, and I'm going to marry Jamie. Michelle is gonna marry Carly, a friend of ours. We're having a double wedding, maybe even a double honeymoon in time. Think on that, a second fucking honeymoon for me in one year, this time to my very rich boss who can afford a neat little cruise. I won't need that house, hell, I can't bear to set foot in it, anyway. I'm gonna donate it for a home for abused, battered, mistreated, and penniless husbands. Men who don't have a wealthy boss lady to swoop in and save the day.

"I should also mention that I plan to get Jamie pregnant ... a lot. And I'm pretty sure that I'll get some ass from her, because I already have. And blowjobs. She fucking loves me, Danielle, far more than you ever did. So does Michelle, in fact, but with Jamie, it's a torch that she's carried for me for years, while I wasted my time being faithful to a stupid, spiteful bitch like you. She doesn't even care if I have other women. She has other men, too. She's taught me that monogamy is a trap and she's helped to set me free of it.

"You know what else? I'm rapidly falling in love with both ladies, trust me on that. Michelle has a lesbian relationship with Carly and I'm not even that jealous, because I trust her. And because she's submissive to me, as is Jamie when it counts. That 'obey' part, you tried to sneak it into my vows and blamed your mother, but you were part of it, too, weren't you? You never viewed me as a person, just as a possession that dared to defy you and that you couldn't handle.

"Well, in case you missed it, I was never your fucking property, so, 'goodbye, dear.' Have a nice life ... in prison, in a fucking cage! That's where an animal such as you, where a savage cunt like you who doesn't behave like a grown-ass, mature, rational, civilized adult belongs. I'm gonna take you to the cleaners in the divorce, just as usually would happen to a guy like me instead, and you're gonna be broke as well as incarcerated.

"Oh, and your mother is facing charges now because she struck me and a guard. The apple must not fall far from the tree. Maybe you can be jailbirds together, right? It can be a little mother-daughter bonding time. That will free your dumb fuck of a stepfather to finally get a proper wife or something instead of a shrew like Betsy. Oh, and honey?" I smiled just enough to give Danielle a brief glimmer of hope instead of my words.

"What?" she perked up.

"Go to hell," I told her as I walked away and out of her life.

Chapter 10

Three weeks later...

"All rise. The Superior Court is now in session, the Honorable Aidan J. Clarke presiding," the bailiff announced as we rose for the judge, a pudgy, red-haired man, freckled man who clearly burned far more than he tanned in the summer sun.

"You may be seated. Docket number 8978, People vs. Danielle Avanti. One count of murder in the first degree, one count of assault, one count of reckless endangerment, one count of illegal and unprescribed use of narcotics, one count of depraved indifference, one count of kidnapping, one count of false imprisonment. The defendant will now rise and enter a plea prior to jury selection. See if we can avoid the necessity of a full criminal trial. Ms. Cohen, is your client prepared to enter a plea at this time?" Judge Clarke was rather blunt, though I suspected that the unpleasant sunburn, sweltering heat, and his obvious hangover didn't help matters.

"We are, Your Honor. At this time, per an agreement with the People, the defense would like to enter a plea of guilty to the charge of murder in the first degree, with all charges to be dropped by the People and the death penalty not pursued by them," Melissa Cohen, the delightful blonde who served as my wife's attorney, one court-appointed no less, informed us all.

"Mrs. Avanti, have you consented to this agreement?" Judge Clarke persisted, wanting to get every duck in a row before gaveling it into effect.

"Yes, Your Honor," Danielle bit her lower lip as she confirmed the plea bargain and choked back obvious tears.

"You are aware, Mrs. Avanti, that by entering a plea of guilty, you are waiving not only your right to a jury trial, but also your right to any kind of criminal appeal? You are aware that you will be obliged to acknowledge guilt in a court of law? Are you pleading guilty because you are, in fact, guilty of murder in the first degree, namely the murder of Mr. Ramone Divoli, as charged in the count of the information brought against you?" Judge Clarke insisted.

"Yes, Your Honor, to all of that. I am aware that I hereby waive my rights to trial by jury, to appeal, to the presumption of innocence. I am aware that I must acknowledge my guilt in a criminal sense, as named in the information. I am, in fact, guilty of the murder of Ramone Divoli in the first degree. I am pleading guilty because I am guilty as charged," Danielle repeated what Melissa Cohen had coached her to say, galling as it must have been for her.

"You may be seated for now, Mrs. Avanti. Is this satisfactory to the People? Are the People in accord with this plea bargain and thus willing to drop all other criminal charges against the defendant?" Judge Clarke now turned to the ADA, Mauricio Bermudez.

"The People are satisfied by the terms of this agreement, Your Honor, provided that Mrs. Avanti honors it. We are prepared to move that all other counts against the defendant be dismissed at this time. We are prepared to recommend remand into custody, immediate sentencing, and life without parole instead of the death penalty at this time. This has also been accepted by the defense, I believe," the ADA, a tall, slender Latino with strong hints of gay or bi inclinations, confirmed for the judge's benefit.

"Is this true, Ms. Cohen?" Judge Clarke asked the defense counsel directly.

"Yes, Your Honor. The defense has agreed to life without parole, to remand, and immediate sentencing per the agreement," Ms. Cohen gulped as she basically admitted that her client would never walk free again.

"Very good, because I was already not inclined to include parole in a capital murder case where the defendant murdered someone while already free on bail for another offense. It would be reckless and I would be derelict in my duties as an officer of the court to allow such a dangerous criminal back onto the streets.

"Mrs. Avanti, you must know that I am not inclined toward leniency at all in your case. You were already charged with several serious felonies and yet managed to get free after your mother posted bond, during which time you made a threatening voicemail to your husband. You then proceeded to brutally and callously murder your lover, Mr. Divoli.

"These acts are wantonly cruel and depraved, Mrs. Avanti. You have managed to escape the death penalty, which is perhaps for the best. No more taxpayer dollars need to be wasted on endless appeals, between this decision and the plea bargain. Let me assure you that I will honor your plea bargain and spare your life. That being said, that is the full extent of any mercy or clemency that you might expect from this court.

"Your conduct is not that of a sane, mature, civilized human being. Your conduct is that of a vicious, bloodthirsty, savage, barbarous, sadistic, inhuman monster. You display the character of a petty, mean-spirited, narcissistic, soulless, possibly sociopathic person, Mrs. Avanti. Know that I will not show you any mercy at all. You are the poster child for all of the worst impulses that can exist under the surface of a civilized society, in the darkest recesses of the human heart, mind, and soul.

"The law of the land requires due process and I respect that fact. We live under the rule of law, as civilized human beings, something that you evidently either forgot or never fully learned. I believe that I have seen more than sufficient evidence to pass sentence at this point, Mrs. Avanti, and so you must rise now.

"Make no mistake. In my present mood, and with your obviously unrepentant attitude, I am not favorably disposed toward exercising any measure of leniency whatsoever. In my view, it is altogether lacking in merit in your case of heinous and wanton malice.

"Mrs. Avanti, you might well be viewed as a heroine by certain misguided, self-proclaimed feminists. You will get no such admiration, praise, or respect for your disgusting and malevolent conduct here. Society is tired of unequal justice between the sexes and fed up with coddling the women of our community as if chivalry still had any relevance in matters of criminal justice. Equal justice before the law means precisely that, and that is exactly what you will receive here, in this court. No less, no more.

"The guilty plea is so entered as agreed. Danielle June Avanti, it gives me no great pleasure to sentence you to be remanded to the custody of the Department of Corrections of this state, to begin a term of imprisonment for the remainder of your natural life without the possibility of parole. That is the harshest sentence that I can legally impose upon you under the terms of the plea bargain lodged with this court.

"You will never again walk free while you still breathe. In so doing, I now enable the rest of this community to breathe easier, knowing that you will never prey upon any of us ever again. The defendant is now subject to remand. Bailiff, take the defendant back into custody," Judge Clarke ended his address to the court and the defendant, my wife (the divorce would not be final for another two weeks).

"Simon, please ... visit me in prison. I beg you!" Danielle shocked me with her request as they handcuffed her again and led her away.

"No thanks. I've had about more than enough of you for one lifetime. With love like yours, who needs hatred? What was it that you told me before? Oh, yes. Goodbye, dear," I told my wife as I walked away, my right hand in Jamie's left and my left in Michelle's right.

"So, you want to play some 'Simon says,' babe?" Jamie asked me now as we got into her new Jeep.

"Hell, yeah ... what about you, Michelle?" I turned to my willing and eager sex slave.

"Of course, but can you put my handcuffs back on me, pretty please, Master? My wrists feel wrong without them nowadays. Empty, even," my chubby blonde slut pleaded with me.

"Naturally, babe. Now, how about ... Simon says, let's pick up some Chinese takeout and bring it home to the ladies," I grinned now.

"And Oscar, but I repeat myself," Jamie snickered.

"Jamie, honey, I love you, but that is such a Mom joke!" Michelle told her with a kiss as we drove to the closest Chinese restaurant to buy something for Carly especially.

She just couldn't get enough beef with broccoli of late. I wonder why? On second thought, I would visit Danielle again, once with each lady in tow, even the lesbian who only let me fuck her now and then to knock her up. It would do her good to see the stud of a husband that she threw away like trash.

That, even more than the very favorable divorce, the loss of her freedom, my testimony against her in court (it turned that voluntary spousal testimony was permitted, as long as a divorce decree had already been issued), the loss of her job, trust fund, and reputation, the creation of the Simon Avanti, Jr. Home for Abused, Impoverished, and Mistreated Men (at the site of my former house), and my own engagement to Jamie, might well prove to be the best revenge on her of all.

Chapter 11

Six months later...

"With this ring, I thee wed. and take you to be my troth," Carly repeated Oscar's words as she exchanged rings with Michelle.

"With this ring, I thee wed, and take you to be my troth," Michelle followed Carly's example, of course.

"Do you, Carly, take this woman, Michelle, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" Oscar intoned now.

"I do," Carly choked back tears now as she took her vows for her part of the double wedding.