Simon Says Revenge Ch. 08-12 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the funeral, of course, we heard those lyrics by Dido, a mix of sadness and resignation with hopeless love.

Particularly this line...

I know I left too much mess and Destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you can't talk to me again And if you live by the rules of it's over Then I'm sure that that makes sense

"You got that right, Danielle. I could never forgive you what you did, not deep down. But, as sick as it was, I never stopped loving you. That's why I fucking hate you so much. We never had a chance, due to your toxic personality, but that's okay. Jamie and Michelle are here for me in ways that you never could be. You just didn't have in your spiteful, egotistical, and petty nature to love me how I deserve to be loved. As a person, not a possession. Goodbye, dear. And yes, I'll see you in Hell. All of us will," I said as I both spat on her grave and left a single white rose as a symbol of our romance that she killed that dark and fateful night.

Then I took Jamie's and Michelle's hands and walked back to our Jeep as the sun set on the graveyard. If my ladies happened to grope me a little on the way there, well, that sure beat drugging and kidnapping me, didn't it? As Danielle should have learned back then, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.