Simon-Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished ejaculating, I let Thomas roll off me and get comfortable before I moved down onto his cock again. It is only fair that I give him the same pleasure that he had just given me, which wasn't long in coming. When Thomas reached his climax, my mouth was filled to overflowing by the forceful pulsing of his semen which I then swallowed hungrily. Thomas had deposited semen into my bowels this afternoon and my stomach tonight, and I had gifted him my semen in return.

As we lay together in the dark I softly said to him, "I am surprised that you reciprocated but I'm not complaining. It was wonderful and something that I will always remember."

"I confess that I have never done that with anyone before tonight but it just felt right," he said. "With you, everything seems comfortably different."

"It felt special to me, too, Thomas" I replied. "I don't want to have this cause a problem between you and Vincent, but I wanted you here tonight and I'm glad that you felt the same."

"This afternoon opened my eyes and I felt things that I had resisted for years. I've known you for as long as I've known Vincent but I never looked at you in the way that I did today and making love with you is the best experience of my life," he whispered before giving me a tender kiss. Thomas held me close and in the quiet darkness, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

We were awakened by a knock on the bedroom door and heard Vincent calling Thomas from the hallway. "C'mon Thomas, get out of bed, we have shopping to do if you're grilling today. I put coffee on already and I'm heading to take a shower so get moving."

I noticed that my name never came up although Vincent was knocking on my door even while he was talking to Thomas so I guess he knew that we were together. I kissed Thomas and went into the bathroom to throw water in my face before heading downstairs. Thomas was out of bed when I returned to the bedroom and he gave me a warm hug and a tender kiss before allowing me to put on a tee shirt and shorts to go for a coffee.

Vincent came into the kitchen while I was preparing coffee and grabbed me from behind, squeezing hard. "You're such a slut, Simon," he said with a laugh.

Wiggling free, I said sternly, "Jealous bastard!"

"Yeah, you're right. But I'm glad that you two had a nice night in any event," he replied. "You deserve to be with a good guy and Thomas is one of the best so make the most of it. I may break your balls but I always want you to be happy."

"I know, but go easy on Thomas, please," I pleaded. "He's not used to being as open around you as I am."

"Of course, I understand," he said with a smirk.

Thomas came into the kitchen and said good morning whereupon Vincent responded with a simple, "So you snuck into my brother's room last night and tried to fuck him didn't you?"

"So this is the kind of day it will be, huh? Fuck you, Vincent!"

"Children! Stop or there will be no fucking for anyone today," I yelled and we had a good laugh. "While you guys deal with shopping, I am going to lounge by the pool waiting for the gardener to stop by."

"See Thomas, I told you she's a slut."

12