Simon - The Boy Next Door

Story Info
For being only eighteen. He was so good.
3.3k words
4.04
17.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

My wife had left me. Saying that I did not fulfill her needs. I spent all my time in the garage restoring that old banger. I never took her anywhere. Complimented her or just appreciated her being there with me. She was going.

She did leave me. The house, contents everything. She left me because she was having an affair. She tried to blame me. But the thing is. everybody knew about it. Including me. It was just time before she fucked off. Her loss.

In her stupidity she had put the house in my name, when her company was going through a bad patch, and forgot about it. When the company sailed back into calm waters.

Once she had gone. I went to part time at work. My own savings could well support me. From then on until the time come for me to curl up my toes.

She wasn't getting a mention in my will. Nothing.

With no children. The house looking good. Quite modern. It was just me and a seventies car that wanted some restoration.

I liked my home. It took a lot to get it looking this good. A three bed detached. Nice area. On a cul-de-sac. I lived at the end where there was only one neighbour. There was a farm to the other side.

The only problem really was next door. They were just strange to me. He (Peter) could only talk about money and savings. How much his horrible car cost to run. The price of groceries. He never went to the pub. "At them prices"

He could wear you down in two minutes. He even managed to grind his wife (Sally) down to his level. When they moved in. He was a miserable cunt then. But Sally was pretty and bubbly. They come with their son Simon. He was about fifteen or so.

Not long after the wife had fucked off. Sally caught me to tell me that they were having a party at theirs, for Simon's eighteenth, and I was more than welcome. I thought 'Oh great he is too tight to pay for somewhere to have his son's party'

"Sure I would love to come." I heard myself saying. "Shall I bring a bottle of something?"

Simon himself was a good lad. Even interested in my car. I had to think of something to buy him. A gift card probably.

The night of the year arrived. I turned up at their door with a decent bottle of wine and a slab of beer. Walking there, I thought that with what I had it probably triple the alcohol there.

In there I suffered Peter droning on about money for a change. Until Simon managed to get me. He wanted to know more about my car and asked if he could help me. Because his dad was not that good at manual work. Or cars.

Then it struck me. Simon still looked like he was fifteen. Small, skinny and as far as I could see no bum fluff anywhere on his face. I said that he was more than welcome at any time. If the back door was open then just to come in. Then asked him the obvious question. "Can you get served in a bar?"

"I haven't tried properly yet. I'll just take my passport and provisional license."

After succeeding in getting Sally half cut. I left them to it. The call of the local was too great.

I was late getting going the next day. Too much the night before. I tried to sharpen my mind with a bit of porn. Laptop wired to the t.v. It got me to go and at least look at the car.

Managing to do little with it. I decided it was lunch time. I made myself a sandwich and a coffee. Eating in the kitchen. While thinking and drinking coffee. I remembered that I needed to order a few things.

I went back to my laptop, and powered it up. I turned on the t.v. and the porn was still there. I thought fuck it. A couple of minutes won't do any harm. The porn itself was one of the best films I had seen in ages. Two lesbians, lost in each other. I thought it was so realistic for a change.

Soon enough I felt my cock growing. That was time to decide.

Have a wank now. Or look for that part and wank later.

Then Simon coughed at the doorway. I nearly choked. My erection vanished. Now to bluff my way out of this. "I'm sorry. Nobody was meant to see this. I just got side tracked a little."

"I would have too. It looked good."

"Your not bothered about catching me out?"

"Everyone looks at porn. Except me. They have parental controls on the internet. I only ever see it at friends."

"Do you want to watch this or look at the car?"

"I wouldn't mind this. If that's ok."

I pointed to the other side of the settee. "Make yourself comfortable then."

The film was played again. I settled back, to watch it with my new porn companion.

As I sat there, I cast my mind back to when I began watching porn. Back then it was all VHS though.

Through friends, and after being introduced was Freddie. He lived alone. He had a massive collection of porn. Video and magazines. Not just what you bought from the newsagents either. Magazines where you looked at people fucking, licking, sucking and swallowing cum.

Eventually I started visiting Freddie alone.

We would watch a video. We done that a couple of times. Then he started. "If you want. You can always get it out and wank yourself you know."

I pulled my hard cock from my jeans, and he gasped. But never said anything for a while.

Then. "Do you want me to do that for you?"

I thought why not and let go of my dick. Freddie shuffled along to be beside me, and started to slowly stoke my cock.

It felt good having someone doing that.

Even when he began sucking me.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of having my cock sucked for the first time.

It didn't take Freddie long to get me to cum. I did tell him that I was going to cum. That just made him suck me faster.

As my cock erupted in his mouth. I'm positive he cum too.

I visited Freddie about every other week after that.

We would watch a video. When I wanted I would get my cock out and he would suck me off.

Later on, I sometimes wanked him off.

By then I was borrowing some video's. That made me popular amongst my friends.

We would watch them at my place when my parents were out.

There was a hardcore group of five of us. We would get the tissues out and sit there and wank at these pictures.

We never touched each other. But it was so natural for us to jerk off in front of each other.

I miss those sessions.

Occasionally, I began to suck off Freddie. It was rare. But I used to enjoy making him climax for a change.

It took about three or four years before I fucked him. The first time, wearing a condom. Plenty of lube. Then after that. Freddie used to suck me, getting my cock dripping with his saliva for lube. He waited until I had fucked his ass three or four times more. Before asking me to cum in his mouth. He loved to suck me off when I had just been fucking him.

By then I was seeing girlfriends, and having sex with them. But I still carried on my Freddie fix. He could suck my cock a lot better than most girlfriends.

Freddie was diagnosed with cancer.

At the beginning, he could still suck me. He still could get hard, and I wanked him.

Not long after giving him his last blow job. Within a month. Freddie passed away.

We had been pleasing each other for over twenty years.

I was just eighteen at the beginning.

Forty, and unhappily married, when he died.

Not once did I ever think of sucking or fucking another man. I had the occasional offer. But never felt that I could do it.

A good month or so after Freddie's death. I received a letter, inviting me to a solicitors office.

Freddie had made a will. His house had been sold and all the proceeds were mine. Thank you Freddie.

From the solicitors. I went to my bank and opened a savings account with the cheque.

Now I found myself in a familiar position.

Should I say to this lad that it would be ok to get out his cock and wank, if he wanted?

I could plainly see that he was turned on already.

"You know that you can get it out and play with it. I don't mind. Tissues are over there."

Simon went red a little at first.

"If I done it would it be ok with you?"

"Yeah go for it if that's what you want. It's your house."

I thought that if I started then he might feel relaxed enough to get his cock out.

Giving it a few minutes. I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper down and took out my hard cock.

It had been a while since I last done this with a male for company.

I relaxed, and pulled at my cock slowly.

Out of the corner of my eye. I could see Simon looking at my dick.

Then he lifted himself a little and pulled his track suit bottoms down to his mid thighs.

Simon had an impressive cock. For someone so skinny and small.

I needed it in my mouth. But decided to play the long game. I thought that he was bound to return.

There we were. Sitting watching lesbian porn, wanking.

Simon leant forward and took some tissues off the coffee table. Watched a little more of the porn. Then beat his meat until he cum into the tissue. This boy could cum.

That was enough for me. I grabbed some of the tissues and wanked myself off too.

Simon didn't look too comfortable after he shot his load. "Are you ok? Don't feel as if you have done something bad. It's not. It is perfectly natural."

"It was just strange to do it in front of somebody that's all."

"When I was about your age there used to be about four or five of us doing it together."

"What? Just doing that? Or more?"

"Just what we have been doing. Nothing more."

"Were you daring each other to do it?"

"No it just happened. One of us started doing it, and he asked why nobody else was doing it too. Then one by one we were all at it."

"Did you look at theirs?"

"We all look. Even in the gents, if you get the chance of a little quick look."

"Yes but did you get excited at looking?"

"I'm not sure. There was a few of us. Three of them had nice ones to look at. Not quite as good as yours though."

I thought that I might have blown it by saying that.

"But when I saw yours, That excited me. Then it was over."

"If you can wait a little then we can do it again. You can have a good look at it. If that's something you want... Or even touch it."

"What about now?"

"No. Not now. I'm too old for it to be ready straight away now. It needs a little rest in between." Although I could feel a little bit of stirring down below.

"Ok. Can I see your car please?"

I showed him around my pride and joy. Gave him all the history that I knew about it. Simon was impressed. If he didn't get his cock out again, then I at least had something to get him back here, so I could work on him.

"Want a drink?"

"Is it not too early?"

"Not for tea or coffee."

"Oh. I thought you meant a drink drink. Pop or juice if you have it please."

Back indoors, a glass of juice each. "Do you want to carry on with the film?"

"Could do yeah."

I started my laptop, and started the porn, from where we left it.

Simon didn't waste any time. He had his dick out in minutes. Stroking it nice and slow. Not since Freddie had I even thought about another man's cock. Now I was desperate to have Simon's in my mouth. Pleasuring him and getting a mouthful of cum as a reward.

"What is it like to touch somebody else's dick?"

That had me on the spot. Should I tell him that I had a thing with another bloke.

Or try and be all innocent, and see how that one plays out?

"When I was about your age. There was someone that I sort of knew. It began with him touching and pleasing me. Then I started letting him suck me. I held his once, and pleased him back."

"Did it feel strange?"

"It did feel odd. At first. But I enjoyed it."

"Did you feel bad?"

"No I think it come naturally. I had the choice to leave. Any time I wanted. Do you want me to feel yours? Or do you want to touch me? Or we can touch and rub ours together."

"I have had a swordfight with someone before."

"Did you touch his?"

"No. I wanted to but he called me queer, and left. But he wanted to swordfight."

I got my cock out again, and played with it. Making sure that it was nice and hard.

"It's up to you. You decide. I'll be happy with whatever you want to do."

"Can we have a swordfight at first?"

"You will have to stand on the bottom of the stairs, to get some height."

I followed behind him. He had a cute behind. Maybe one day, I hoped.

Simon stood on the stair, I stood in front of him. We were about equal in height now.

"You do whatever you feel like doing. I won't complain or touch you. Unless you ask me to."

Simon took a deep breath before he touched his cock against mine.

I stood motionless as he slid his shaft up and down mine.

Then he started again, just using his helmet. It felt unbelievable.

I watched his slightly trembling hand reaching out to take hold of me. Felt his delicate grip, before feeling him playing with my hardness.

He slowly wanked me at first. Then played with my foreskin, getting it to cover my helmet, then letting it peel back so he could see my purple end again.

Eventually he stopped. Looking at me. "Wow. Was that ok?"

"You were great. Thanks. What about you?"

"Just so turned on by it all. Are you going to feel mine?"

"Do you want me to? Are you ok with it? If not then you can leave. Come back at another time if you want. I just don't want you to feel as if I pressured you into it."

"This is what I wanted to try. You have only answered my questions and let me hold yours. It's only fair that you touch me if you want to. That is."

I wanted to get his cock in my mouth nd feel him explode in there.

Instead I slowly reached out and held his.

I gave it a bit of a wank, and then held my own along with his and rubbed our members together.

I had to ask.

"Would you want me to put it in my mouth?"

"Do I have to do that back?"

"Not if you don't want to. This is just something that I have never done and always wanted to try. I was just too shy to ask when I was younger."

"You have thought about sucking one as well? I have"

"When I was your age I did. Then Hardly ever up till now."

"I won't stop you if you did."

"Has anyone ever done it to you before?"

"No. I'm a virgin. I have fingered girls before. One has touched me there too."

"Where do you want me to do it? Where would you feel comfortable?"

"Here if you want."

I got down on my knees. Simon's cock level with my face. My cock ready to burst with the excitement.

I held his cock out straight, and moved closer.

I kissed the tip, and wanked him twice. Then I opened my mouth and began sucking him. Just past his bell end. I thought that might try and show that I was new to this.

Keeping a hold of his cock. I looked at him. "Am I doing ok?"

"It feels so nice. I guess so."

I sucked him the same way some more.

Looking up. Simon was watching me sucking him.

Then I tried just wrapping my tongue around the tip, while stroking his shaft. Simon began trying to fuck my mouth. I kept a hold of him near the base. Trying to stop an accidental deepthroat.

I sensed that he must have been close to shooting his load.

I concentrated on sucking and wanking him.

All I heard was "I'm cumming." Then I felt his semen splashing in my mouth.

I still sucked him, very gently, afterwards. Feeling his hardness fading in my mouth. Simon got me to stop.

I had swallowed his cum. But I made a show of swallowing again to prove that I had taken his load.

Feeling doubtful about getting the same treatment. "Was that good?"

"That was the best feeling ever. I couldn't believe that you kept it in your mouth when I told you."

"I did say that I wanted to try doing it. So long as I was good at it, for my first time."

"You were brilliant. I hope I am as good at doing it to you."

"What now?"

"Sure now. Thinking of doing it to you, made me cum. Having yours in my mouth, and that was it. I cum!"

"Ok then. Do it in the living room. I'll sit down and you can get in front of me on the floor."

I sort of sat and lay back. My cock hard against my belly.

Simon got down in front of me and held me. He inspected my cock closely. I could feel his breathing on me.

A few little tugs, and my cock was in his mouth. His head bobbing up and down. Saliva gathering at the base of my dick.

Simon changed to sucking and wanking.

Then he wanked me faster. I told him I was going to cum. He stopped sucking and held his head in the same place. Bell end just in his mouth, ready for my cum.

The first wad made him jerk his head a little, but he stroked away at me after that and tried to milk every last drop out of me.

He looked pleased with himself, when he let go.

"Are you sure that you have not done that before?"

"I have always wanted to try too. I was only copying what you done and what I have seen in porno films."

"Are you going to let me do that another day?"

"If you will let me do it too."

"My door will always be open for you."

"Thanks. Do you think we should pretend to look at your car? Just in case my mother is trying to find out if I'm not being a nuisance."

"Come on then. Just make sure that we look respectable."

We looked around my car for about ten minutes or so. When Sally called by.

"I was just making sure that he was not getting in the way."

"Oh he has been brilliant. He knows his stuff already."

"Really?

"Yes. I think he will be showing me what to do soon."

Simon coughed.

"Is that right Simon?"

"I have had a great time. I have been show what to do. I cannot wait until I come back again. There is so much to learn and do."

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers