Simon Visits Cousin Becky - Round 03

Story Info
Simon and Becky are exploring a new relationship vigorously.
5.3k words
4.74
13.3k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go to sleep if you can, and we will see what tomorrow brings," Becky stated as she adjusted her pillow and pulled her hand back from inside my underwear. "I've really loved today and I may not be getting much sleep either..."

"Round three is going to kill me," I thought as I drifted off to sleep a very satisfied man.

~~~~

I rolled over to see a sliver of bright light streaming through the curtains. I felt a warm, soft body lying next to me, the light shining on her breasts, her nipples relaxed. I hadn't noticed the slight tan lines going up each breast. I am a sucker for tan lines. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, squinting as I got used to the light across her beautiful body.

I reached toward Becky and I ran a finger from her collarbone down the tan line to her nipple. As I traced, I could see her nipple harden. Looking across, I could see her other nipple harden as well. She might be asleep, but she wouldn't be for long.

"Good morning, lover. I see you like my tits as well as my ass," Becky whispered as she turned her head toward me.

Her eyes were closed, and her hand came up to my face, pulling it to her. She kissed me with the softest of lips. Her lips were warm, pliable, and hid a passion that I haven't seen in previous lovers. Here is my cousin, whom I have known forever it seemed like, lying next to me, totally exposed to me. Naked, except for that little black thong she is wearing. My cock was up and down all night, mostly up, tucked between her nice ass cheeks. How did I get here? I just needed some time away from work and Becky seemed like a good person to come and visit. She has a nice house on the coast and I hadn't seen her in a while, but I did not expect to have some of the most amazing sex with her either. She sucked my cock not once, but twice and her pussy is unlike any dessert I have ever tasted.

Last night she said I needed to be ready for round three. Round three?! Round one and two were amazing in so many ways! This is just day two of my vacation and it's early in the morning. I can only imagine what we are going to do today.

I looked over her breasts, down her belly. I watched her breathing, the up and down of her chest. I didn't think this was possible, but I could have stayed in this moment forever, just watching Becky sleep.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered as I traced around and over her hardened nipple. I moved my finger across the valley of her breasts to the other nipple. My forearm was on one nipple as my finger moved across the other. Her breathing was slow and easy. I wanted to move my hand farther down her body and caress her smooth mound, but I thought that may be a bit presumptuous. Then again, I wouldn't mind waking up to her hand in my shorts either...

"Simon, my nipples are sensitive and I'm loving what you are doing. My pussy isn't in a shape to be played with, I know that's where you want to go, but it has to be a bit cleaner before I let you go anywhere near it. Plus I have to pee so bad, I might explode."

Becky threw back her covers and sat up. The sun shone in on her curvy body, blocking it from my face. I could see the muscles of her back, and the black thong over her hips. Her hair was a mess, but it fell down her back in that sexy, messy sort of way. I reached out and ran my hand down her hip, along another tan line to where her thong disappeared into her beautiful ass cheeks. I had never seen such a beautiful sight.

Becky stood up, stretched her arms up high, and turned to walk out of the room. I saw her silhouette, the shape of her breasts, the smoothness of her stomach, and the curve of her ass as she walked away.

I was hard, aching hard; I reached down and stroked my swollen member. I could feel my pulse in the top vein, the tip was an angry purple. I needed some relief and she just walked out the door to the bathroom.

I heard the flush of the toilet and the shower curtain slide. "Do you want to join me?" I heard Becky yell from the bathroom.

"I'll be there in a second!" I replied. I didn't need to be asked twice. I was up and on my way, my cock slapping each thigh as I walked. It was hard against my skin and was even more painful as I walked. I made it to the bathroom and stood over the toilet to pee. It took a bit of concentration to make my erection go down so I could pee.

"Hurry up or you're going to miss the hot water."

"I'm trying, but it's difficult to pee with a boner."

"Well, get in the shower and maybe I can help."

Becky asking to help me pee wasn't really helping. I pulled back the curtain and stepped inside, the water was hot, but seeing Becky was so beautiful. She reached out, grasped my erect penis, and pulled me in closer to her wet body.

"My, aren't we excited today?" Becky cooed as I stepped closer.

"Turn around, I want to hold it while you pee," she said as she turned me around. She stood behind me and reached around to hold my cock, aiming it at the shower wall.

"Well, pee," she said.

"I'm trying, but you have my cock and it's difficult to pee. Usually, I'm the only one that holds it."

Becky let me go, but her hand stayed close. As I softened, concentrating on anything other than Becky's naked body behind me, I started to pee. Becky then placed her hand over the shaft and gently held it as I peed in the shower.

"This is so weird, but neat too. I have never peed standing up. So this is how it feels," she marveled.

"Well, make sure you shake it once at the end," I told her.

"Why just once?" she asked.

"Because if you shake it more than once, you are playing with it," I said with a chuckle. I was told that by my grandfather when I was much younger, peeing off the front porch and it seemed like a great time to use that.

"You are so funny." Becky shook it more than once. "Look, I'm playing with it." She pointed out.

"If you are lucky, you might get to play with it some more," I stated.

Becky turned me around, placed both her hands on my cock, and said, "Really? I 'might' get to play with it? Buddy, before the day is done, playing with it will be the least I will do, and you will have had the best sex of your life. What do you think of that?"

"I'm ready, but breakfast first please," I stated.

"How about dessert first, then breakfast," Becky said as she stroked my cock with one hand and rubbed her pussy mound with the other.

"Breakfast first, pussy all day later." I knew I could have started the day out with some amazing sex, but you can't play on an empty stomach.

"Loser," Becky said as she stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel walking out of the bathroom.

"Pfft, I'm not a loser." I thought to myself as I turned off the shower water and stepped out to a towel hanging close by.

I came into the bedroom to see Becky pulling a shirt over her head, hiding her bountiful breasts. She had shorts on, so I missed seeing that. I dropped my towel and rummaged through my pack to find some clean underwear and day clothes.

Becky watched me dress, her eyes moved from my groin area to my eyes, and I could see her grinning as I finished dressing.

"You look good enough to eat, lover. Are you sure you want breakfast first? My pussy is wet and needy now and we could, you know..." Becky said as she licked her lips in a very lusty manner.

"Breakfast. How about we make some French toast and go from there?" I stated as I walked towards the kitchen.

I opened the cabinets looking for the ingredients and proceeded to make the breakfast she would fall in love with. I cracked the eggs and added a bit of milk and cinnamon and vanilla. I retrieved the bread from the counter and began cooking.

"A man who can cook and eat pussy. That's a treat."

"Do you have sex on the mind all the time?" I questioned.

"Not really. It's been a while since I had a man in my life and while I don't really have to work, I don't have to worry about money or bills, so what better thing to think about. I go to the gym and workout and every once in a while I find a handsome fella to get to come home with me. You decided to visit, so I guess it's my lucky vacation. I'm really enjoying your visit and looking forward to whatever happens," she explained.

Becky put plates and silverware out; I served the toast and heated the syrup in the microwave. We both sat and enjoyed eating and talked about anything and everything. As we talked, I felt Becky's foot touch my leg, moving up and down. I was having a difficult time paying attention to what she said; I had noticed her nipples harden beneath her shirt. From the way her chest moved as we laughed and talked, I was pretty sure she didn't have a bra on.

We finished eating, placed our dishes in the dishwasher, and turned it on. We decided that a trip downtown was needed. We jumped in her Jeep and spend the day shopping. Becky went into a little clothing boutique and started looking at some of their swimwear.

Becky and swimwear. While it sounds like a good combination, as the afternoon continued, I realized I had been set up.

"Hey, I'm going to try on some of these, can you sit outside and tell me what you think?" Becky said as she had a handful of hangers and walked into the dressing room. She turned around, winked at me, licked her lips, and entered a booth.

I looked around, noticing the other women who were shopping, and the bored husbands following along behind. The other shoppers were not interested in what I was doing until Becky came out in the first bikini.

Remember, Becky is a curvy lady, with a nice set of breasts and her ass was, well it was very fine, to say the least. Her hair flowed down her back, mostly blonde with some dark roots. While describing her, describing her first bikini took my breath away. It was a modest top, a dark pink with some kind of design. It covered her breasts but left a very clear vision of the valley between them. The bottoms were the same color, but were low cut in the front and did a good job covering her behind.

Becky twirled around, giving me the all-around view. I was shocked. While it wasn't the most revealing, it showed a lot of cleavage. The funny thing was, some of the bored husbands took notice and stopped too. Their wives were shopping, oblivious to what we were witnessing.

"You like this," as she stepped out.

"Um, yes. But I think some of the other shoppers have seen you and are watching too."

"Good, they will go home and fuck their wives senseless. Does the relationship good. Let them look, I say."

"Give them a heart attack," is what I thought.

Becky walked back into the dressing room. I fidgeted with some price tags hanging next to my head, reading the prices and such. I was trying to look invisible, but with my cousin around, you are not invisible at all.

"You ready?" Becky announced. She walked out and I was flabbergasted!

She had a one-piece swimsuit on, black with white pinstripes. It was tight against her chest, her nipples prominent, but that wasn't what caught my eye. I look downwards to the cutest cameltoe I had ever seen. Her pussy lips were split by the fabric and very pronounced. I was drooling at the sight and as I looked behind me, many of the other men in the store were standing there with their mouths dropped open.

"You are going to kill them, get back in there and try again," I stated firmly. I didn't want a heart attack victim on my conscious.

"Ok, give me a second," Becky said.

I probably was turning different shades of red after seeing Becky in the one-piece. Knowing her, the next one would be worse and better all at the same time.

I wasn't disappointed.

Becky walked out in a red bikini that was barely there. Her bountiful breasts were covered by only small triangles of fabric. The bottom was so low cut that I would have been able to see the top of her pussy if it moved just right. It looked like there wasn't a lot covering anything else either. I was staring and drooling at the thought of this getting wet.

From the look of it, the men had quietly gathered together and were making comments among themselves, ogling Becky and her outfit. I saw that some of the wives had taken notice and smacked their prospective husbands, dragging them away from the sight.

"Oh, that gets some attention, " she said as she turned around and shook her ass. The bikini was more like a g-string. Becky turned back around and shook her breasts side to side and pulled on the side strings of the bottoms. One firm pull of the side strings and she would be showing everyone her kitty. I thought she might be a bit of an exhibitionist at heart.

"Well, I can see I'm buying this. I have one more to show you," Becky said as we walked away shaking her ass.

I just sat and stared ahead. I didn't know what to think or do; Becky had paralyzed me with her beauty and the bikini.

"Last one!" Becky yelled from inside the dressing room. "I think you will like this one the best!"

I noticed the few remaining fellows were also turning red, but still standing there waiting for the next show. All I could do was smile and make a little wave at them. They all smiled back and gave me a big thumbs up. I guess they were as impressed as I was.

Becky sauntered back out. I was breathless. This was the mother of all bikinis, but it was the smallest of them all!

It was a white mesh, two very small triangles of nothing covering each nipple. It was somewhat sheer and I could see the areolas of her nipples on the outside of the triangles. Her nipple pushed the fabric out, and the totality of her breasts was on display.

The bottom, if you could call it that, was another smaller triangle of white fabric. The strings went up either side of her hips, but there wasn't anything to hide. Her puffy lips were split by the triangle. Becky could see that I had nothing to say, so turned around to show the backside.

The fellows in the "gallery" were hooping and making a scene as they watched Becky show off. The remaining wives took notice, frowned at what they saw and grabbed their husbands in a not-so-nice fashion, and drug them through the doors of the store.

"Absolutely fucking amazing," I said. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she continued to turn and shake her breasts and ass.

"I'm buying this one too!" Becky said as she skipped back into the dressing room.

Becky came back out with her two choices and took my hand. I stood up and followed her to the cashier, who wasn't too pleased about her show and the loss of customers who were not pleased with what she did to their husbands.

She laughed as we got into the Jeep, "Did you see those guys? They couldn't stop looking and their wives were pissed!" she said with a wide smile.

"Aren't you afraid of what they will say," I questioned.

"I could care less, I live my life on my terms and they can go live theirs. I don't worry much about what they say, I don't get into town except for groceries and gas," she said fearlessly. "This is the first time I have come to town for just shopping in a long time."

We went back to the apartment, unloaded her bags, and sat down on the couch for a drink. I was still thinking about all the swimsuits she showed off, and I couldn't help focusing on the last tiny bikini she showed.

"So are you hungry yet, lover?" Becky stated as she ran a finger up my thigh to rest on my crotch. She could feel my cock rising in my shorts. "You are hungry," as she stroked up and down my zipper.

"Round three?" I asked.

"Round three, ding ding."

Becky kept running her finger up and down my zipper, ensuring my erection would grow. It worked; my cock was stiff from her stroking. I reached up and palmed a breast and lightly pinched a nipple through her shirt.

"So do you want me to go get in one of my bikinis?" she slyly asked as she ran a finger up from my zipper to the middle of my chest.

"I think I would like that. Can I choose?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I know exactly which one you want me to wear."

Becky stood up and started to unbutton her pants. She slowly moved the zipper down, then placed her thumbs on each side and slid her shorts to her ankles. She had on a small white thong, to which she pulled up each side and snapped them to her hips.

She rubbed her mound, which was at eye-level to me. I could smell the sweet aroma of her sex and watched a dark spot appear between her legs as she got wet from her hand. She slipped a couple of fingers inside the seam and into her wet slit. She pulled them back out and presented them to me.

I leaned forward and licked her fingers, tasting her. Both fingers were wet with her juices and it was sweet. I reached up to place my fingers inside her thong, but Becky stepped back, removing her fingers from my mouth.

"No. Your fingers won't do any good there, at least not yet. I have other plans," Becky said.

She reached down and took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up slowly. She sat the hem directly on her breasts and slowly slid it up until her supple breasts dropped from inside. There was a bit of a bounce, but her nipples were stiff and I just wanted to kneed and kiss each breast.

Becky dropped her shirt at her feet and turned around, walking back to her bedroom.

"You stay right there until I call. Then you can come to see your present." Her ass wiggled as she walked away.

I watched her turn into the bedroom and I scrambled to undress. I stood up and dropped my shorts and almost ripped my underwear trying to get them off. As I pushed the underwear to my ankles, I almost tripped on the coffee table doing it.

I pulled my shirt up and off and threw it across the room. The living room looked like a clothes closet barfed up its contents. I figured we would clean this up later. Maybe tomorrow or even later.

"Simon, you can come in now."

I could have run to the bedroom, but I would have slipped on the floor, broken a leg, and then Becky would have called 911. What could I say; I was horny for my cousin and hurt myself running to have sex with her? No, I got my composure and calmly walked down the hall to the bedroom.

I should have run.

As I entered the bedroom, I witnessed Becky leaning back against her bed, a finger in her mouth, as if picking her teeth. She was wearing the last bikini she bought; the smallest of fabric covering her breasts and pussy mound. She crooked her finger out and beckoned me to come closer.

Her hand dropped from her mouth and cupped a breast, moving over the nipple, making it hard and all I could do is walk right up to her. I reached out placing a hand over one of her breasts, feeling the stiff nipple in my palm.

"That looks so sexy on you. I think you couldn't walk a hundred yards down the beach without being accosted." I stated.

She slipped her hand inside the barely there triangle, "You can't walk across the bedroom without me accosting you." Becky said in a sultry voice.

She stepped right up to me, a hand reached down to my erect penis, and she stroked it along the top of the shaft to the tip. She dipped her finger in the pre-cum that formed and lifted her finger to her lips.

"Tasty," she said.

I placed a hand onto her mound, and dipped my finger along the fabric of her bikini bottom, feeling the wet spot that had formed. I lifted my finger to my mouth, "Sweet," I said with a smile.

Becky turned around and crawled onto her bed. Her ass cheeks were presented, the string of her thong up the middle of her ass. I could see her juice flowing slowly down the inside of her thighs. Her pussy was exposed, smooth and red with excitement. Her rose was slick with her juices as well.

"What are you waiting for?" Becky said as she looked over her shoulder at me while wiggling her ass.

"Just admiring the sights."

I reached out and ran a couple of fingers from the top of the cleft of her backside, following the string down, over her rose. I stopped there and made a few circles around the area. I heard Becky moan with pleasure as I kept making circles. I then traveled farther down to the beginning of her pussy slit. I found her opening and pushed two fingers in, feeling the smoothness inside. I pushed deeper to find her g-spot and made circles on it as well.

12