Simon Visits Cousin Becky - Round 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her juices pooling around my fingers. I didn't want to withdraw, but I really wanted to taste her sweetness too.

I leaned down and pushed my tongue in as deep as I could, I licked my fingers as I withdrew them. Becky was moaning the whole time, "That feels so good. Put your fingers back and keep doing what you were doing. I want that tongue on my ass."

I licked upwards and found her rose. I made small circles over the string and on her skin. I put my other hand on her cheek, feeling the gooseflesh rise as I licked her ass and fingered her wet pussy.

Becky reached between her legs and touched her clit, making circles on it as I licked her juice. "Oh that feels so good, keep doing that. I'm almost there," she cooed.

I pressed my tongue deeper into her ass and pushed my fingers deeper into her pussy, making circles with my tongue and fingers in unison. "Ah, ah, ah, I'm coming, don't stop, I'm cumming!" shouted Becky. It was her house, so I guess she could be as loud as she wanted.

Her pussy was dripping juice now and I leaned in to drink as much as I could. It was running down my nose and lips onto her hand and on the bed. "A waste of a beautiful dessert," I thought as I tried to capture it all.

Becky turned around, leaned over, and kissed my juice-covered lips. "I do taste sweet. I like it." She turned over onto her back and spread her legs wide. I had a clear, up-close view of the sweetest treat Becky had to offer (other than her exquisite breasts and soft lips). Her pussy was barely covered by the bikini bottom, a small triangle of fabric that didn't really cover anything. It was sopping wet, "Lover, I want your cock in me right now," she commanded.

Who was I to disobey an order like that?

I got up on the bed; however, Becky pushed me back against the headboard hard. I had to adjust some pillows to be comfortable. She grinned ear to ear and licked her lips as she reached down and firmly grabbed my erection.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

"Go easy baby, I'm about to pop and I want to do it in your warm pussy this time. I love your lips around my cock, but I want your pussy around it when I bust."

"No worries lover, I want you to cum hard in my pussy. I want you to coat my insides with your delicious cum," she said as she bent over and engulfed my cock to the hilt. I had never had a woman take my cock like that and it felt wonderful!

I gathered up her hair so it wouldn't hide her enthusiasm as she licked around the tip, down the shaft, and sucked one of my testicles into her mouth. She pulled away and my ball came out of her mouth with a little pop sound. How I endured this wonderful torture, I can't say, but I loved every second of her mouth on my cock and balls.

Just as I thought I was going to squirt cum in Becky's beautiful mouth, she sat back on her legs. She reached down and rubbed her pussy a little, "Now for the good stuff."

She moved forward and straddled my waist, her pussy lips sitting directly on top of my very hard erection. She placed both of her hands behind my head, holding on to the headboard, and leaned toward me for a hot, wet kiss. Her tongue played with mine while her hips moved up and down my cock, coating it with her love juices.

"I've been wanting this since you got here," she breathed heavily. "Suck my nipples!"

I leaned forward and took a nipple between my lips, licking it, sucking it in deep. Some people say more than a mouthful is a waste; they have not had Becky's breasts in their face then. I reached up with both hands to grasp each breast. I pinched her nipples hard enough to make Becky gasp, but she just smiled and kept bouncing on my cock.

My cock was trapped beneath her, getting wetter with each passing second! This girl was riding my cock and all I wanted to do was dive deep into her.

Suddenly, Becky slowed down her stroking and slipped a hand down to her pussy. "Are you ready for the ride of your life mister?" she said.

"Yes I am," was all I could say.

Her hand slid to the top of my cock and pushed up into her open pussy. The feeling was like rubbing silk across my dick, smooth and warm. Becky lifted up just a bit to let it tease her as she moved her bikini bottom to the side. She slid down my cock like a fireman sliding down a pole going to a four-alarm call.

I was finally balls deep into my cousin. It was wonderful and magical and my eyes rolled back as the pleasure of her pussy made me feel like I was in this place of peace.

Becky started bouncing her hips slowly at first, but each down stroke was a bit firmer than the last. My erection was so hard, it was aching but a pain that felt so good. I was trying to hold on to her breasts as they bounced up and down in my face, her nipples grazing my face with each stroke. Her hands firmly held on to the headboard, giving her something to push down against.

I put my hands on her hips and pushed her down forcefully each time, trying hard to make my dick hit her cervix. I thought I had bottomed out a couple of times from the grimaces on her face, but it just passed as quick, her smile replacing the look of pain and her eyes rolling back into her head.

Her hair was bouncing right along with her body; it looked like she was riding some stallion in a field, bouncing up and down in the saddle. I was the lucky stallion and she was riding me like a professional jockey.

Becky moaned and her volume keep rising the longer she rode me. She reared back her head, her mouth open, breathing heavily and her eyes were wide open. She looked down at where we were meeting, "Oh my god, your cock feels so good! I want to cum right now, but," she jumped up off my cock with a pop and stood up right in front of me.

"Eat my pussy!"

I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and dove my tongue right into her wet slit. I found her clit and sucked it hard, flicking it with my tongue. She got a handful of hair and pushed my face hard and deep between her legs.

"Yes, Yes! Suck your cousin's cunt! Suck it! Fuckfuckfuckfuck that feels so good!"

She pulled her pussy away from my tongue suddenly, turned around, and squatted right down on my cock! She didn't even take a moment to line up! She just jumped right on my cock and I went right back into heaven. A warm, wet, smooth heaven.

I had her by the hips again, pulling down on her as she bounced up and down. I couldn't take it anymore, I was about to explode in her pussy!

"Don't stop, I'm about to cum!" I said loudly.

"It's ok to cum inside! Cum in my fucking cunt!"

That was it; I busted so hard that it burned coming out! I could feel stream after stream of cum flood her insides and I held her down hard on my cock, not wanting to accidentally slip out. Becky just sat there on my cock, and I could see one of her hands on her breast and the other down on her pussy, most likely rubbing it to another orgasm.

Becky shook all over, her head back, hair falling down. I took a handful of her hair and gently pulled it down. "Oh yeah, I love it when my hair gets pulled," she moaned. I could see that she was having another hard orgasm.

My erection was subsiding and I could feel it slipping out of her pussy. Becky got on all fours, leaving my cock in her wake. "Take a look at what I have," she said showing me her backside. Her pussy was covered in our juices and a small white pearl appeared at her entrance. My cum was oozing slowly out of her pussy.

"My pussy is full of you," Becky said as she looked at me over her shoulder. One of her hands reached under and she placed two fingers in her opening. More of my cum came out as she pulled her fingers out. She placed her fingers near her mouth and slowly licked each clean of our mixed juices.

"Tasty."

12