All Comments on 'Simone'

by Tessa_Kealey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 11 years ago
more!

I actually really enjoyed reading this!! Will you be posting another chapter of their next encounter?? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

Just...amazing. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of my favorite stories! Simone deserves everything that happens to her and maybe more *grins*

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Original

and well-written. Four. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumber than shit.

No married guy goes to an attractive woman's hotel room just to "talk"; and the fact that he actually believes it makes him a fucking moron. The man killed himself because he was too gutless to live, too gutless to be the family man his wife and kids deserved, to gutless to be anything more than a corpse. That's all suicides are - cowards. Nobody to blame but themselves. I absolutely fucking hate these non-cons that seem like nothing more than a fucking therapy session for the "brother" of the gutless prick that died. Seriously, save the LAME excuses because be fucking honest here, there IS NOT ONE SINGLE GUY THAT GOES INTO AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN'S HOTEL ROOM SIGNALLING INTEREST JUST TO TALK.

If his wife were that unwilling to listen to him, if he was that incapable of keeping her trust, if she was already so suspicious of him that she hired an investigator, then maybe the dumbshit brother shouldn't have been wandering into the hotel rooms of strange women. Just another dead cheater, with a pathetic brother looking for rape-therapy instead of blaming the suicidal asshole who was solely at fault.

This is non-con - women don't have to "deserve" what they get coming to them, and sometimes it's even better when they don't. But for christ's sake, if you're going to try and make them "deserve" it, try and make sure your story isn't fundamentally flawed - because only a complete fucking idiot would pretend that a guy was going to a hot woman's room just to talk. Would you let your wife pull that bullshit excuse with a man's hotel room? FUCK NO. Stupid shit, one star.

MariusKeintMariusKeintabout 11 years ago
Someone forgot to take their pills

First of all I find your post to be both insulting and childish. its a well-written story and the plot holes you see are only in your mind. You don't have to agree with the Rapist or his actions. no one asked you to. But you are making way too many assumptions. First of all, no there is NO cheating until the act has been completed. You do not read minds, or the future. Noone does. Imagine you were holding a knife in front of someone. Are you a murderer? Did you try to murder them? Why? Cause you have a knife in your hand in the same room as they are? Really?

Drawing conclusions depending on what someone may have done under certain circumstances does NOT mean he actually did it. Then there is also the little fact that the suicide letter was never actually seen by anyone except the rapist. I am not saying it doesn't exist. But once again...NO PROOF!!! Only his words against Simone's. Maybe he just needed a target for his anger. Maybe he twisted things in his mind until he felt everything was Simone's fault. Maybe he just wanted to make someone pay for his brother's death. Maybe...again, we don't know. So instead of getting your knickers all tied up in a knot, take a chill pill, relax and enjoy the story for what it is. A hardcore, well-written con-consent FICTION!!!

P.S no one in real life raped any girl to avenge his brother's death as far as I know, right?

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
5 stars & points made by Anon.

Really liked this story, you write the non-con sex very well, it's hot and heavy, nicely done.

I agree with Anon. that the "man goes into the hotel room of a hot and sexily dressed woman he's just met, only to talk like old friends" is a bit of a long shot, but maybe it's meant to be. Or maybe the brother had a very low IQ and didn't understand the social convention, I guess we can't know for sure without knowing all the facts.

Anon. also mentioned the "does the woman have to deserve it" angle, and having thought about it, I did enjoy the male lead more when he was just an enigmatic, sinister badass, instead of a likely misguided, grieving brother. That's just me, though :). Maybe it's the fact that the revenge angle may imply that the guy doesn't actually take that much pure pleasure out of the act, and I guess I like it more when he does.

All in all, these details don't really bother me in a one-off story like this, as I tend to zoom in on the action a lot more, and that was worthy of 5 stars! Favourited.

Tessa_KealeyTessa_Kealeyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Comments

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. I read them all and like hearing what people think of my stories. (Especially those who love them!)

YTH321YTH321about 11 years ago
Wasted potential

This could have actually been a good story, but there are just to many continuity problems. Firstly...What happened to the bodyguard? Shouldn't he have come looking for her? And not just looking for her, but come straight to her room on the 5th floor when she did not show up. If he was an actual bodyguard, he would know exactly what room she was in. Not to mention all the screaming. And the man will never touch her again, he told her exactly who he is. And he left plenty of DNA. He would be convicted in record time. Way to many other problems to mention. Good luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Haters gonna hate

Personally, I loved your story! "Simone" is definitely not the run-of-the-mill cookie cutter literotica piece and I appreciate the creativity in setting and character building. It was very hot to read - as far as rough, soul-crushing hate sex goes, this is pretty much as good as it gets. While this story does ride heavily on the sexy bits, your characters are not prop dolls either. The interactions between this man and this woman in this heavy encounter are very much about two people's effects on each others' lives - they've altered each other, victimized each other, intentionally and not so intentionally, in a manner removed from the cliched dom-sub/master-slave/lover-lover sort of way. In a generation of twenty-and-thirty-somethings for whom casual sex is less invasive than a meaningful conversation, and in a culture in which gazillions of hours and pages of internet porn are only a click or so away, it's stories like yours that remind us that sex can be about connecting with, being effected by, and affecting another human being in a way that goes beyond an extension of our own desires and sexuality. I would love to see another installment of this, because I think you've left a lot of room to build on this encounter. I feel invested in your characters and want to see what you may have in store for them. I challenge you to make it more than smut, but hey, I won't complain if we get another scene or two as charged as this one was.

PS - I find it interesting that you've received some polarizing reviews for this piece. I think the fact that people care enough to comment and argue and critique speaks well for your writing, because let's be honest.... usually if something is not worth mulling over, we just click on and forget it ever existed.

Tessa_KealeyTessa_Kealeyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all the happy readers. I appreciate that you were so invested in my story that you left a detailed comment.

To those who didn't enjoy the story. A story cannot please everyone, and I don't think they are meant to touch everyone in the same way. I hope you find other stories that touch you, or cause you to touch yourself. *grins*

I've loved reading everyone's comments. So, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow now that's an intense one. Everyone nitpicking needs to cool it, who cares if the story "disappointed" you. It's the author's interpretation, NOT YOURS.

I hope you decided to write a follow up to this, it would be a shame if this story was left hanging.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Continue

Very good, I hope that you can make this into a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Well written loved it..

thedusty1thedusty1almost 5 years ago
FAVORITE!

Read this years ago & still love it. The writing is phenomenal, the cruel rough sex is not only hot, but conveyed really well. You are skilled & I wish there were more stories like this& writers like you.

cam2012cam2012almost 4 years ago
Phew!

This was amazing! I've been looking for a story like this for so freakin long! The writing was good, loved the ebb and flow of it, very smooth. I loved that you didn't make her immediately start enjoying it. The callousness from his perspective was great. I loved the whole thing. More like this please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous