Simone Ch. 04

Story Info
Simone falls further under Ricky's control.
3.9k words
4.12
3.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

"Come on, Ricky. I'm 44 years old. I shouldn't be wearing the outfits that you keep buying for me. I'm too old."

"Simone, you got the hottest body I've ever seen, and I love showing it off. I like to have other men look at you and dance with you, knowing that I'm the one who gets to take you home and fuck you."

"But I can't even wear underwear under the stuff you get me to wear. I wouldn't wear that stuff if I was your age, let alone at 44. And the last time, we ran into the Silverthorns. I was embarrassed."

Ricky pretended to think about it for a few seconds and then said, "Maybe we could make a deal."

"Wha . . . what kind of deal? At this point, I will do just about anything."

"Well, what if I tone down your outfits, and in exchange, you pay for us to spend a week or ten days at one of the adult resorts at Negril, Jamaica? You pay and I'll plan it."

Simone raised her eyebrow and smirked at her husband. "And just what do you plan on doing to your wife at this adult resort that you can't do here?" She asked.

Ricky had an evil grin on his face. "Probably nothing, but you'll be naked most of the time. But you won't have to worry about running in to your friends or employees. Besides, you know I like to show off my older hot wife."

Simone sat looking at her short black husband. Unlike Ricky, she has never questioned why she fell head-over-heels in love with this 4'5", 100-pound homely black man. Everyone else who sees them together, including Ricky, can't understand how this beautiful wealthy, 5'9", 44-year-old white woman is completely devoted to this 26-year-old black runt.

Ricky said, "But, if you don't want to do it, Simone, that's OK. I'll just go out and see what I can find for you to wear this Friday when we . . . "

"OK! OK! OK! You win. Give me the information on the resort and I'll make the reservations."

Ricky said, "Put the reservation in my name so that I can schedule activities for us." Simone just smirked and nodded her head. "Now, peel off that dress and carry me to the kitchen for a beer"

Simone smirked again as her dress and panties fell to the floor. When she looked at Ricky, he was naked and his huge black cock was erect. She reached between his legs, put her hands on his ass and lifted the small man to her shoulders. His big balls were on her nose and his cock was bouncing on her head. She leaned her head back and he guided his cock into his wife's mouth. Simone walked to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and handed Ricky a beer while sucking his cock. Then she turned and carried him into the bedroom while he pumped his wife's face with his cock. She gently laid him on the bed and continued sucking his cock. Eventually she licked down and sucked his balls into her mouth and sucked until he shot his cum into her hair. Ricky rolled over and quickly fell asleep while Simone took a shower.

Simone made sure their housekeeper/sitter was willing to watch their kids, and then bought plenty of food and snacks for them before leaving.

Three Weeks Later

Simone stood in shock as she looked around the room in Negril. "There are mirrors everywhere, Ricky!"

"That way, I can see you from every angle, Simone."

She turned and smiled at her husband, and then put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you, Ricky."

"I love you, too, babe."

While she held her husband, she asked, "So, what are we doing first?"

Ricky sat pondering for almost a minute before he finally said, "I've made arrangements to have your hot body massaged by hot young men several times this week. I figure that will get you hot so I can do anything I want with you."

She kissed his cheek and said, "Honey, you can already do anything you want with me."

They spent the next hour in bed. Ricky used all of Simone's holes and had her suck his cock and rim his ass. They showered together and then Ricky put on shorts and a golf shirt and Simone wore a floral print short wrap dress. After dinner, he sat on a small table on the beach sipping a cocktail while his wife sucked his cock. Several men stood nearby watching the hot older white woman suck her small black husband's cock while jerking their own cocks.

The next morning, they ventured to the nude beach. Ricky grabbed a lounge under an umbrella while Simone peeled off her bikini and lay face-down on her blanket.

"Honey, would you please put some lotion on me?" Simone asked.

"Got it covered," he said as he motioned to two young Jamaican's standing nearby waiting on his signal.

She turned her head and looked surprisingly at Ricky as the two young black men wearing resort tee shirts stooped near her. "Wha . . .?

Ricky smiled at her and said, "These guys just graduated from high school and they work for the resort so I hired them to rub lotion on you every day. Enjoy, babe."

Simone shook her head and grinned at Ricky as she laid back down on her stomach. The two teenagers started to work on Simone's voluptuous white body. As one massaged the oil into her shoulders and upper back, the other began with her shapely legs. Ricky smiled as he heard the quiet moans of contentment coming from his wife as the teens worked on her back and legs.

Eventually, the one working her upper back had worked his way down and was massaging her waist, while the other was massaging oil onto her ass. He worked her ass cheeks and slid his hands up and down the crack of her ass massaging oil into her soft skin.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Ahhh."

Ricky had his hands on his hard cock as he continued watching the two young men rub oil on to his wife, and smiled as the one working on her waist moved to her ass. This forced the second teenager to move his hands to the lower part of her ass close to her pussy. The first man spread her cheeks and slid his hands between them with one hand moving to her anus. As he slid his small finger slightly into her ass, the second teen moved his hands between her legs and cupped her pussy.

Ricky grinned as he watched his wife's body shake as she reached a climax. He thought, "This is just what I hoped would happen. These guys will get her so hot that she'll be all over me as soon as we get to the room."

As Simone was recovering from her orgasm, one of the men whispered, "Roll over so we can finish."

Without a second thought, Simone rolled over. By now, both of the Jamaican teens had huge erections as they looked down on the perfect body of the older white woman. Ricky observed Simone's beautiful body with pride, and the affect it was having on the two Jamaicans.

Once again, one of the young men started at the top and one at the bottom of her body. They loved the look of their black hands on her white body. They were generous with the oil and soon, her whole body was covered. One spent extra time on her breasts while the other worked on her upper legs and pussy. Simone lay contentedly purring as her breasts and pussy were massaged by the young men.

After another orgasm, the boys finished and looked at Ricky. "Let us know when you need us again." Ricky nodded and they walked away still sporting erections in their shorts. Ricky called them back in two hours to do it again, with the same results.

When they finished at the beach, Simone threw on a semi-transparent wrap, put her arm around her husband and went to their room. On the way, she said, "I want your cock so bad, Ricky. You can do whatever you want with me, Honey." When they got to their room, Ricky removed her wrap in the hallway outside the room under one of the resort's cameras. When they were inside, Simone fell to her hands and knees and crawled to Ricky.

"Mmm, baby," she moaned. "Take me, baby. I need you. Please, Ricky." He walked to the dresser and slowly started removing his clothes as Simone crawled behind him, and continued begging him to take her.

Ricky smiled at her and thought, "This is working even better than I thought it would."

Ricky worked on Simone for almost three hours. He used all of her holes, made her beg to eat his ass hole, and then worked her over with a vibrator and a huge dildo. When he finished with her, she couldn't move. She lay spread eagle on the bed with sweat pouring from her body. Ricky grinned down at his beautiful white wife, and once again, wondered how a homeless ugly black kid had ended up with such a hot older white woman.

The next day was a repeat of the first day. After Ricky summoned the young men the first time, Simone took over from then on. During the 10 days they were there, many of the young men working at the resort took turns massaging oil onto Simone's body and making her cum.

On the fourth day, Ricky told her that he had scheduled a full body massage for her. She laughed and said, "I thought that's what I was getting at the beach every day."

"Nah," he said. "You were just getting suntan lotion put on. Today, you'll get a full body massage."

Simone had to admit that she was definitely looking forward to that. Ricky escorted her to the spa area and said, "I'll be back when you're finished." She kissed him and entered the locker area.

Instead of leaving, Ricky walked to the side door and entered. The steward said, "Good morning, sir. Your wife will be in room six, and you can watch from the viewing room next door. From your wife's room, it looks like a mirror. And did you agree to let others watch if they were so inclined?" Ricky nodded. "Excellent, sir." The steward escorted Ricky into the viewing room where eight chairs were lined against the two-way-mirror.

As Ricky waited, five men and two women filed into the room and took the remaining chairs. Ricky listened as one of the men said, "I watched this slut on the beach yesterday. I don't know how those two young guys didn't cum in their pants. Their hands roamed all over her, and they got her off more than once."

One of the women said, "Yeah, that's what I heard. How many times do you think Irma and Jaz will get her off?" They all laughed.

"Shit, those two will turn that white bitch into a quivering mass of white meat. If they don't get her off at least a half dozen times, I'll suck your cock."

They all laughed again. "Do you think they'll get her so hot that she'll bury her face in one of their cunts?"

"Nah, I doubt it. But I can't believe that hot bitch hasn't munched a few rugs in her time."

Ricky was surprised as the others discussed his wife. But he was stunned when they began wagering on how many orgasms and whether or not she would react in certain ways. It wasn't long before Simone was led into the room wearing a short robe. She took off the robe and hung it on the door and climbed onto the table.

"Oh fuck!" One of the men said. "That bitch has one hot body." Ricky grinned at his comment.

When the door next opened, two huge naked black women walked in. Ricky listened as the first one said, "Hello ma'am. I'm Irma and this is Jazz. And we're your masseuses today.

Simone knew she was big for a woman at 5'9" and 150 pounds, but these women were huge. Irma looked to be about 6'5" and 225 pounds and Jaz was about 6'3" and 200 pounds. They looked like they were in their early 20s and there wasn't an ounce of fat on either woman, and they smirked at the white woman on the table below them.

"Oh shit," one of the men in the observation room said. "Did you see the look Jaz gave the white bitch? They're gonna work her over like she ain't never been worked on before." He looked at Ricky. "If you need help hauling her to your room, let me know." Everyone, except Ricky laughed.

The two big women started on Simone immediately, and within two minutes, she had already climaxed. The big women looked knowingly at each other and kept working on her back and ass. As they oiled her body, they slid their hands into her ass crack and let their fingers even slide into her anus. Simone was humping the table as the women continued to work on her. After 30 minutes and at least four climaxes, they turned her over.

"This is where they excel."

The young black masseuses dove into their work and quickly had Simone moaning loudly. Jaz had worked her way up Simone's legs and was massaging her cunt with her thumbs. She worked on Simone's clit and periodically slid her thumbs into Simone's soaking wet pussy. Simone continued to hump Jaz's hands.

Simone's head rested at the edge of the table and Irma was straddling her head, and massaging her breasts. She had given Simone more than one orgasm by squeezing her breasts and tweaking her hard nipples.

Ricky thought the temperature in the observation room had increased substantially when he heard one of the women say, "That slut is so turned on that she'd fuck anybody right now."

Everybody laughed and one of the men said, "I'll bet we could all go in and fuck her now."

As they looked back into the room, Simone was humping Jaz's hand as she looked up at Irma's pussy a few inches above her face.

"She's gonna do it!" One of the women shouted. "I know it. She's gonna do it." As she continued to watch, a few seconds later, Simone lifted her head and kissed Irma's pussy and then stuck out her tongue and started licking it. Irma looked at the two-way mirror and winked as Simone had another orgasm.

Finally, Irma continued massaging her breasts as she took a step back and said, "You're not supposed to touch us, honey."

"Mmmm! But . . . but I w-w-want t-to ma . . . ., " Simone moaned.

"Shhh," Irma said.

"Ple . . please l-let m-m-me lick yo . . . ."

"No, baby girl. You ain't allowed to do that in here."

As Irma continued massaging Simone's breasts, the white woman was in a trance of sensual ecstasy and completely under the big black woman's spell. She continued to moan and sob and Irma smirked knowingly down at her thinking how much she and Jaz would like to play with her.

Ricky and the others were rubbing their crotches as Simone continued to squirm and hump and moan and sob in pleasure.

Irma winked at Jaz and then smiled at the mirror and said, "If you want to taste this black woman, it has to be after hours."

With no hesitation, Simone whimpered, "Yes. Yes, I do, Irma. Please. Tell me how."

Irma laughed and said, "Patience dear. Ya see; Jaz and I are a set. Ya can't have just one of us."

"Ohhhh. Yes. Yes, I want both of you. Uuunnnngggh! Oh shit. I'm coming again!"

The two big black women worked themselves around the white woman until Jaz was massaging her breasts and Irma was massaging oil onto her clit. Jaz stepped forward and straddled her head as she worked on Simone's breasts. Within seconds, Simone had her face buried in Jaz's black cunt. Jaz smirked at her friend and let Simone lick and probe her pussy for a few seconds.

She finally stepped back and said, "We're not supposed to do that in the spa, honey. Like Irma said, that's for after hours. If you're interested."

"Oh yes. Yes, Jaz. Ahhh! I'm, ahh . . . I'm interested. Oh yes. Please Jaz. Just t-t-tell m-me when. Ahhh!"

Ricky and the others were on the verge of their own orgasms while watching and listening to the two women working on Simone. And Ricky knew that he was definitely going to be tracking down Irma and Jaz after this to set up an afternoon with his wife.

When the massage was finished, most of the observers had had an orgasm just watching. They lost count of the number of times that Simone had cum, and Ricky watched as several of the watchers traded money after betting on the white woman's actions at the hands of Irma and Jaz.

Simone couldn't move after the women finished with her. She tried to stand but quickly fell back onto the table where she lay spreadeagle for all to see. Even after a half hour, she couldn't stand, so Ricky followed up on the man's offer to help him get her to their room even though he knew the man was roaming his hands freely over Simone's body on the way.

Once Simone began coming around, she begged Ricky to fuck her, which he was more than happy to oblige her. After dumping his load into her, she fell immediately to sleep, and Ricky went in search of Irma and Jaz.

The next day was spent at the beach with the young cabana boys putting suntan lotion on her. Ricky finally had to tell the boys, after a half hour, that that was enough lotion.

Ricky and Simone had been at the resort for almost a week, and all of the men had gone out of their way to check out the beautiful naked white woman on the beach. All of them agreed that they would like to get into her pants and suck on those big tits, but it was Jaz and Irma that got that opportunity the day after the beach.

When Ricky told Simone that she would be spending the next afternoon with Irma and Jaz, she pretended not to be interested, but she couldn't hide her anxious anticipation from Ricky. Even though the cabana boys got her off a couple times, the day still seemed to go slowly. She sucked Ricky and rimmed his ass that night and then went to bed early.

The next day, she carefully bathed and dressed in her shortest skirt. She bought a short tank top that barely came below her breasts and put on her most expensive perfume. Ricky ordered alcohol and snacks from room service and then waited. The two young black girls arrived right on time. As they entered the room, Ricky greeted them. Both women were two feet taller than he was and seven or eight inches taller than Simone. He had agreed to pay them an extra $1,000 if he was allowed to stay and watch them use his beautiful wife.

As they came in to the room, Jaz went to Ricky who was holding the cash, while Irma sauntered over to Simone and put her hand under her chin and lifted her head. She lowered her lips and kissed Simone as her hand slid under her short top. Simone put her arms around the young black woman's neck and kissed back hard.

Irma looked down at the white woman who was more than twice as old as her. She ran her tongue over Simone's lips and then said, "You're going to be our little white slut this afternoon, ain't ya?" Simone looked into her eyes and nodded her head. Irma used both hands to rip Simone's top in half and drop it to the floor. She slid her skirt over her hips leaving Simone standing naked in a room with her young black husband and two much younger black women.

Ricky had agreed to sit in a chair in the corner and keep quiet, and after seeing the size and muscles on these two women, he had no intention of saying anything after telling them they could do anything they wanted with Simone.

Irma asked Simone if she had ever been with another woman before, and she shook her head no. She asked her if she had ever been with a sexual partner, other than her husband, who was younger than her and she said no.

Jaz and Irma spent the next two hours destroying the older white woman, and leaving her unconscious on the bed. The black women drove Simone crazy as they licked and sucked her pussy over and over. Simone returned the favor and also rimmed both of their asses more than once. Simone screamed deliriously as they used toys on her ass and cunt while calling her a whore and a worthless white slut. The women laughed at her as she orgasmed over and over on the big dildos and vibrators.

"Take this whole thing, you fucking white whore!" Irma yelled at her as she rammed the 12-inch plastic cock into her pussy. "You ain't nothin but trash."

Ricky sat in the corner jacking his cock as the big muscular women used his wife as their personal fuck toy. When the women left, they told Ricky that if he wanted them to work on his wife again before they left the island, to give them a call. Jaz smiled at the little man and said, "I'd like to get another shot at that old white cunt."

Simone slept from 11:00 until 10:00 the next morning. Ricky didn't even try to fuck her when she woke up. She leaned on him as they walked to the beach, and even turned down the sun tan lotion in the morning. But by afternoon, the teen aged cabana boys were right back working on her body.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12