Simone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of their trip, Ricky had no idea how many times he had dumped cum into one of his wife's orifices. Nor did he know how many young cabana boys had felt up his wife's body and given her an orgasm. He did know that both sessions with Irma and Jaz in their room had left her an unconscious well-used piece of white meat.

As they sat on the plane, Ricky said, "That was the most awesome vacation I've ever had. What did you think?"

Simone sat thinking for a long time. Finally, she said, "I love you so much, Ricky. And as long as you don't mind others giving me a massage or me spending time with Irma and Jaz, I thought it was wonderful."

Ricky looked at his beautiful wife and said, "I like watching others touch your body, but I don't want anyone to fuck you. That's my job. You belong to me."

"I do, Ricky. And when you let others touch my body, it just makes me hotter for you, honey. But what about Irma and Jaz? Were you OK with that?"

"Baby, I loved watching those two black Amazons work you over. They could make you do whatever they wanted, and that was hot."

"MmmHmm," she said as she leaned against her husband. "When do you want to do it again?"

12