Simone Seizes the Opportunity

Story Info
Hotwire adventures after a long run.
5.6k words
3.99
13.5k
20
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With thanks to my editor.

This is a wife sharing story so just pass on by if that's not your thing.

We talk about sex with other people but have never done it. If it ever happens I imagine it will be something like this. This isn't the first story I have written for my foxy wife. We enjoy playing with them.

I blame Pornhub, but I think it is one of my fantasies anyway: to see my wife seduced and fucked by another man. I would want to be there throughout and take my turn filling her with cum., I just worry I wouldn't last very long.

Simone and I occasionally get away for a weekend, leaving the normality of work behind, usually for some sort of long-distance running event. We are both really fit and compete to have the best abs. Simone usually wins that one and now has the piercing to compliment the washboard.

As a consequence, she gets lots of admiring looks as she runs along. Post run, there is often some sort of event in a nearby pub or hotel, so that's how this goes.

Some of the events are in Europe and this one was just outside Amsterdam. Post run, we shower and feed ourselves and then end up popping along to the event after party, but soon get tired of it. We head off into the town and end up in a nice bar. Simone looks hot with a top that shows her abs and piercing and a short skirt, beneath which are 'Agent Provocateur' ouvert pants. Occasionally as she sits opposite me, she flashes me the pants. You can't see her sex, they are more subtle than that, but that's what I'm thinking about.

As we chat about the day, Simone takes a double take at something and I rotate to follow her gaze. She's obviously taken a shine to one of the other punters in the place and flashes him a quick smile. He smiles back, but sees me and that seems to knock the wind out of his sails. He's tall and blonde and handsome, slim too. I turn back to Simone and tease her. She goes red and I probe asking her what the appeal is? She just says that he looks cute and I move my hand to her knee, asking, how cute? She smirks, knowing I'm asking if she is getting wet. Her answer, is a simple wait and see.

I suggest fresh drinks and head to the bar. I do this because I've kept track of the guy that Simone showed interest in, using the many reflective surfaces in the bar. He has gone to the busy bar and I pop into a space just beside him as someone wanders off with their drinks.

As he finishes ordering a single drink for himself I ask him, "Is there anywhere decent that goes later into the night nearby."

He highlights a club nearby. I introduce myself as Steve, and he answers that he is Benji. I decide to be straight with him, and say to him,"I hope you are going to be there later as I think my wife would like to dance with you and get to know you better."

He looks genuinely surprised, I explain that it's something we have talked about, but never gone through with. He actually looks even more confused. So I make it plain, that we have a fantasy that my wife gets to enjoy two men, simultaneously. He still looks amazed, so I manage his expectations a little; explaining that nothing is guaranteed and it's ok if any of us get cold feet. I close with, "Maybe see you later," and try to get the attention of the bar staff, whilst chatting to Benji I have lost the initiative on getting drinks.

Benji walks away from my view and I order the wine and the lager. When I return to Simone, Benji is already sat beside her. I wonder if he's fronted her up about what I said at the bar. I quickly establish that is not the case. He is hitting on her though, and she is playing along. It isn't long before Simone is regaling him with the details of the run we have done that day and paying him compliments. She compliments him that he looks really fit and must work out. He confesses he does work out daily and is a strong swimmer. Simone makes the obvious joke about all women liking strong swimmers and gives his thigh a quick squeeze to check that she believes him. Benji checks my reaction and is clearly starting to see where this might be going.

Knowing that we had had a long day already, Benji asks Simone if she has the energy to go onto a club. Simone is a boogie fan, especially after a couple of glasses of wine. Simone is adamant that she had energy enough for the whole night. Declaring he knows just the place, Benji leads us out of the bar. Outside is cool and Simone pulls us all together to seek the warmth of both our arms. We stroll along together like old friends. The tension is beginning to build.

At the club the dance floor is still relatively empty and the DJ is playing solid dance tunes, so it is natural for us all just to dance. We dance to a couple of mixes and Simone is giving me a knowing smile from time to time. I've never seen it in this context. Benji is a good dancer, so I think this is a good time to see if they gel well. I head off to the bar and get some soft drinks for us all. The last thing I want is for Simone to cloud her decision-making or for her to suddenly to go past the edge and declare that she is exhausted. I don't think she wants that either, so 3 bottles of water it is.

On my return I see that the pair are dancing well together and clearly enjoying each other's company. They part a little as I return; as any group do when of their own returns. We dance for a few more tracks and then head for a booth. Everyone is sweaty now and Simone's abs look even more impressive. Benji and Simone sit together, this is going well from my perspective and I'm hoping that Simone is either thinking of exploring his thighs again or in the process of doing just that. I can't see, but the conversation is flowing well between the three of us. Simone is encouraging Benji to sign up for some mad event he has always wanted to do. Worlds Toughest Mudder or something.

Our heads are pretty much together over the table because the music is so loud. It always is in clubs, isn't it?. Simone suddenly leans across and whispers in my ear, "He's got his hand on my thigh, shall I open my legs?"

The thought of Benji stroking my wife's pants and finding the subtle hole in the material which allows full access to her pussy, gave me an Instant hard on. I nodded and said, "Yes, do it. You want it too don't you?"

She kisses me on the mouth and slides back, and as she relaxes it was obvious that her legs part just enough. I can see the excitement in her, her face starts to colour up and her chest begins a slight reddening. Benji is multi-tasking now, chatting and working his hands on her thighs. I deliberately watch the other dancers so as to avoid disrupting his confident move. A poorly timed look over the table or a misinterpreted meeting of the eyes could wreck their fun. A minute passed. I dare to look over at them and it's clear from the position of his arm where his hand is. I wonder to myself how many fingers are in her pussy. Both of their facial expressions are intense. Simone's eyes look wild with lust. She suddenly jumps like she had had an electric shock, I guess Benji is teasing her clit. I lean across to Benji and say, " She is a great kisser. I can see how intimate you are below the table. Please don't be shy above the table."

He laughs and actually says to Simone, "Can I kiss you?"

Simone leans into him and their mouths meet. I watch them for a full on minute kiss before they come up for air. I am watching my wife french-kiss another man, put her tongue in his mouth and allow his in hers. My brain is running all the mfm fantasies I have ever had simultaneously and my cock is already twitching.

I'm not jealous though. I always wondered if I would be. I guess if I was going to be jealous that would have been earlier, but the kissing is intimate and prolonged, so is a test in its own way.

Their physical intimacy wasn't so much at risk of discovery as of boiling over. Simone suddenly refocuses and reached out for some water. She drains the whole bottle and looks across at me, "I think I have a job for you two. Take me to the Hotel before I change my mind."

Benji and I made eye contact and grin at each other.

On the way out of the club going down the stairs, Benji strides ahead giving us a little space. I lean into Simone and whisper, "How wet are you my hussy?"

Simone grabs my hand and squeezes it. I realise there is no way I can physically find out there and then, there just isn't time. I am tormented and must wait. The walk to the hotel is only a couple of minutes and Simone asks Benji, "Do you like my piercing? It makes Steve so horny"

Benji's responds, "I love it."

He looks at me and says, "I think after tonight Simone will be a hot wife. You know what one of them is don't you? She will need some sort of piercing to acknowledge that. Don't forget this."

Again my imagination runs riot. Simone would never entertain a piercing down there, but maybe after tonight anything was possible.

Already we are entering the hotel and we try and behave respectably. The woman behind the reception desk acknowledges us and both her and I notice simultaneously that Simone and Benji are holding hands. The woman had checked us in and given us guidance about bars. I suddenly felt found out. As we stood waiting for the lift the woman looked my wife straight and said, "Have a great time, but please bear in mind that some of the other guests will be trying to sleep."

Her smile was broad, and so were ours.

Once in the hotel room, Simone heads straight for the bathroom, "Don't mind me, I just need a moment."

I look at Benji. He is quite the specimen. 6' 3" or thereabouts and broad too. I think to myself. I can see what she sees. I hope there is a cock to match. I say to Benji, "Benji, I think this is going to be sweet. A once in a lifetime experience or maybe the start of something. Either way, there are no guarantees. Simone could just crash out or change her mind. Don't be offended if that happens."

Benji's reply came soft and easy, "That's no problem. I have condoms here too. I guess you will want me to use them?."

I nod. I'm relieved that he is being so responsible. I realise that I need to be a better host and grab a couple of beers from the fridge. I hand one to Benji and I toast our friendship. The chink of the bottles as they meet coincides with the bathroom door opening.

Simone is stood in the doorway. It's clear that isn't having second thoughts. The skirt and top are gone, she has a blindfold in one hand. The light is behind and it's a super sexy sight. Her thin legs look amazing and her pants hide just enough. Her abs and piercing look amazing. Her breasts are hidden barely by a black but see through bra. I'm looking at her hard nipples and wondering just how long I'm going to last.

Benji coolly states, "I think I am going to enjoy this. I can't believe I nearly bottled on this when Steve first approached me."

From her power play position Simone's now has a commanding voice, "Take all your clothes off and sit on the sofa. Leave enough room for me to sit between you."

As we undress Simone moves to her iPhone and puts on some ABBA. Benji and I look at each other. Both of us have hard cocks that seem to be swaying in time to Dancing Queen. I laugh and so does Benji, "Bloody hell" is all he says.

I sit on the sofa as instructed and a Benji follows suit.

Within 30 seconds of requesting it Simone is staring at two naked men with hard-ons for the first time in her life. Simone said, "If I had known it would be this easy I think I might have tried this years ago.

Simone has often shared in my fantasies and her addiction is often a blindfold. She says she likes the idea of not knowing who is doing what. I think it's a guilt thing.

Whatever it is, she's going with it she ties the blindfold around her head. She says, "Sit me down beside you, between you," and we did.

For a few seconds Simone stroked the naked thighs that were pressing against her own, but then could contain herself no longer. She progressed quickly to holding and stroking both cocks. She found them both simultaneously. Simone prides herself on an excellent hand job and before we knew it both our foreskins had been peeled back and our cocks were straining and twitching in her hands.

She leant into me and we kissed passionately. Her hand stopped on a down stoke on my cock as her tongue was swirling around inside my mouth. I was glad that her hand was stopped, I was so excited. Her other hand was still jerking a fresh cock. Her first new cock for twenty years. She turned to Benji and leaned into him. I noticed her hands didn't change. One was stationary and the other was pumping. The pumping hand slowed though as she fully kissed Benji. I was staring at his cock being milked by my wife. I realised I wasn't jealous or intimidated. I felt super aroused. I reach to Simone's bra and pulled the strap down off the shoulder that was nearest me and revealed her delicate pink nipple. I decided to reach over and took Benji's opposite hand with mine and placed on her exposed breast. Simone's pace picked up and I felt her remember me. She started squeezing my cock. She also started delicately moaning. Not like a Pornhub star, just quietly under her breath.

Simone let go of my cock and spun herself onto the floor and began licking Benji's cock. She licked it like the proverbial ice cream. A taste test first and then explored all round the head, and I could see precum oozing out of the eye. She must have smelt it, as she began licking the eye to collect it and Benji was shaking. Simone's other hand snaked back to my cock and manipulated it, just squeezing, not rubbing up and down. I guessed she didn't want me to get over excited. She started bobbing her head up and down on Benji's shaft and was playing with his balls too.

Benji was making appreciative noises and looked over at me, "Man, when you took my hand I nearly full on panicked. I thought I was going to have to drop you if you tried to stick your cock in it."

He laughed. We both did and he said out loud, "This is the best evening ever. Simone is a pro cock sucker."

He was clearly loving it and I watched as he gently I rested one hand on the back of her head and played with her exposed nipple.

Benji said to me, "The whole thing st the bar was a revelation. I can't believe you let me finger her pussy. I can't believe those easy access pants either. She was so wet man. I want to feels your pussy Simone, stand for me."

I watched as my wife begrudgingly let his cock slip out of her mouth. She stood up in front of us. I stood up and tidied her breast that was exposed back into her bra. Iran my fingers over that nipple as I did so and felt how hard it was.

Simone looked amazing. Radiant with rock hard abs and that thigh gap evident, even though her legs were now together. She seemed brazen and super confident hidden by her blind fold. I looked on as she reached to her pants and after reaching in and rubbing her pussyfooted lips she pulled the pants up to show her pussy lips emerging through the ouvert part.

Again she reached to her pussy now exposed and worked her lips with her fingers. She said out loud, "I want to suck Steve's cock while you Benji explore my pussy in any way you want."

I guided her to the sofa as she still had the blindfold on. As I sat she lowered herself and kissed from my knees to my cock. As she played with it, she rotated herself across the pair of us so that her lower half was on Benji's knees. As I looked over his cock popped up between her legs. I was rock hard now and gave Simone plenty of encouragement.

Benji had, as she had desired, access to and, with a little work, sight of her pussy. He took full advantage and I could feel Simone slightly rocking as she worked my cock with her mouth. His fingers in her pussy were rocking her mouth onto my cock. The sound of her wetness as he slipped in and out of her was clearly audible even over the ABBA music that still played. I watched as he added a third finger to her pussy. After a few seconds he switched to playing his thumb up and down her lips. He the traced a line with that wet thumb over that perenium to her other hole and used the acquired wetness to slide around it. His three fingers reentered her pussy and the cock sucking abated as a low moan escaped from Simone and a single word, "Fuck."

That thumb was back on her forbidden hole and the fingers were clearly playing over her g spot.

I realised that my balls were squashed and uncomfortable. I started to squirm and Simone said, "Don't come, not already!" I explained my predicament and we all moved around a bit. With my legs apart, one of her hands moved to massaging my ball sack. This was not what I needed to keep my cool, so I said, "I think it's about time Benji got to taste that sweet pussy." As I hoped the double handed attack on my sex stopped and I was able to brief a sigh of relief.

Simone moved up onto the sofa with her bum and therefore pussy hanging over the edge. I watched as Benji manoeuvred to lick her pussy. He pushed the panties to one side.

A minute later it was clear that the material of the pants was still getting in the way. Benji stood and helped Simone to stand too. I pulled her pants down and stepped out of them. I couldn't believe I was stripping my wife to be fucked. I just couldn't believe this was really happening.

Benji clearly couldn't wait for her to sit. His fingers pulled her bum cheeks to him, squeezing her against his cock.Simone's balance flexed as she willingly helped this stranger get full access to her pussy from the rear. I looked on as two fingers slipped into her sex and began moving in and out. Simone was draped on him. I stood up and placed my rock hard cock at her exposed hole and his felt his fingers retreat. I rubbed my cockhead around her lips and allowed the head to penetrate her. To this day, I don't know how I didn't just come straight away. I caught myself and pulled away, "Simone, you need to sit down and be prepared to be fucked. Let Benji eat you."

Simone sat back down and positioned herself to give easy access to Benji. I reached over and removed the blindfold. I smiled and grinned. So did she.

When I looked down Benji was clearly enjoying her pussy and ass from the slurping sounds emanating from that end of my wife. He wasn't worried that my cockhead had been in her pussy only a minute or so ago.

I know Simone and she likes oral, but it puts into overdrive her need for cock.

Sure enough, within three minutes Simone piped up, "It's too much, I need cock. Is there a cock in the house?"

And then, "Benji, you first... and also later you last."

She led him by the hand to the bed and pushed him back on it. She looked to me and said, "Is this what you want to see?."

At that moment she was astride Benji shuffling forwards holding his cock as she worked her way up his body. I stammered, "Yyes."

She replied, "It might never happen again so you had better video it."

I reached for my mobile phone and wished I had brought some lighting. As I turned back, Benji's cock was upright in her hand and directly below her sex.

I reminded her about condoms and she asked me to pass her one. She quickly applied the rubber to his cock and gave it another suck. She moved back to being on top of him. Again, I could see his cock in one hand and her pussy millimetres away. Her other hand was parting her lips and moving the juices around. That licking had obviously got her juiced up. She sank down to the point of contact and then played the cock head around her lips.

Over the next 20 seconds i saw my wife gradually envelope deliver that cock in her sex. There was no taking this back. All the conversations, the shared fantasies and the play with sex toys had led to this. It was a natural progression. She was smiling triumphantly at her two men.

12