Simone Seizes the Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the sex, she rode up and down gently. Each time it pushed a little deeper and as it emerged I could see the slickness on the condom. It left her completely on one occasion and had a little bit of juice hanging between the two. She reached down and replaced as if it was an entirely innocent action. Not the most anticipated one of our whole sex life. What a pornstar she could be. God she was wet.

Benji started to play with her breasts. He released them from the bra and soft moans were soon followed by a deep plunge on to his cock. My wife, was being a total cock hound now, all thoughts of being a good girl put aside as something awakened inside her. She rode Benji's cock until she came. After that chest flush that lasted an age, she kissed her stranger.

She climbed off and I helped her as lay down on the bed on her back, declaring it was his turn to do some work. I opened her legs wide for him. He quickly pushed his swollen cock into her and began long strokes. I moved closer and Simone grabbed my cock. She wanked me whilst he sucked her nipples and ploughed into her. With her free hand she slowed his body movement and when his cock hit the right place in her pussy she held him there, whilst she brought herself off again. He stayed exactly there and she crashed straight through two more orgasms in quick succession.

Simone was a sweaty mess at this stage and said, "Boys I need air. Let me alone a minute."

Benji climbed off her, I opened a window. she lay still. When she had gotten her breath back, she placed herself between so that she could play with us both. She pulled the rubber off Benji. She gave us both by rotation oral and hand jobs.

Simone looked me in the eye, "I know what you want. Tell me what you want to do."

I replied, " I want to put my cock in your unfaithful hole, to feel how stretched it is."

I was dizzy. I reached and begin to finger her hole, it felt just how swollen it is. I nearly came just with that reality. Simone said, "Put a condom on and fuck mefrom behind, watch me while I suck Benji's balls."

I was confused but did what I was told. Benji looked pleased as punch.

It was unbelievable, I was fucking my wife, she felt so open. I had fucked her previously after we had used dildo's, but this was totally different. I only ploughed her for a minute at the most. I withdrew as I was going to cum and that was way too quick.

I turned to Benji and said, "Your turn to have a go."

Simone said, "Can I have him without the condom? I promise to be a good girl and let you watch the cum drain out. I might even let you add yours if I'm not exhausted."

My head started to spin, again. She said, "You can feel the difference yourself can't you?" I nodded. She was referring to my experience only a few minutes ago, now that made sense. I had a brain wave, revenge was necessary on my wicked wife.

I picked up the hotel phone and dialled reception. I recognise the woman's voice as the one who had grasped the potential of the evening as we had returned. I explained that things were going well, but that I was worried my wife might be being too noisy, I asked, "Could she come up just to check for herself that we were not being 'bad neighbors'. I was surprised by her reply, "Yes of course. That would seem to fit with my role."

Benji and Simone looked on shocked. Sandy, the receptionist, was with us within a minute. Benji hadn't had time to go flaccid, neither had I. Sandy was not shocked by our nakedness and I explained to her in mock serious tones, "My wife has not had another mans naked cock inside her for a long time. I'm worried for all the tired athletes trying to sleep. Is it a terrible imposition to act as a monitor?."

Sandy grinned and said, "I don't mind at all, but I can't stay long so don't be all night."

We watched with bated breath, aware that things were about to get really out of hand. Benji put the head of his cock at her open pussy. It was open, slightly gaping from previous use. He pushed inside and I saw it happen. We saw it happen. He moved forward and I could Simone's hand on his balls pulling him into her. That was it, she was doing the dream wife fantasy. He started to pick up the pace and he buried his cock with each thrust. Simone head was down and she was facing me with her hair tumbled over her face. I'm sure she was smiling and enjoying the sensations and the giving back. If he carried on at that pace he would clearly cum inside her.

My cock was poking out and leaking pre-cum. I looked at Sandy and she licked her lips. Sandy and I moved together, making sure we could still see the action and that Sandy could monitor it. She grabbed my cock and started playing with it. I wondered what I was allowed to touch. I shouldn't have worried. With her free hand she removed her panties and was clearly masturbating. She grinned at me. The other two were oblivious.

I moved so that I could access her pussy and stroked her lips around her hand that was playing with her clit.

Looking over at Simone I could see her nipples poking out above her bra.She was not naked and I knew this was giving her power, a superpower, self belief somehow.

Benji let out an oath and suddenly juddered announcing his christening of my wife's pussy. He stayed still for a few seconds and then collapsed back on the bed. Simone played to her audience, she rolled over and presented us with her pussy as the sperm began to leak out. She knew I wanted to see that.

She looked at Sandy and I entangled and said, "You dirty animals!."

She turned away and wantonly manoeuvred Benji so that she could lick his slick cock, lick their juices, whilst we watched his cum leak out of her. It was too much, I started to pull free of Sandy but she came with me. She didn't let go of my cock until I sank it in to Simone. I had intended to do it slowly. That wasn't possible; it was too wet, too violated. It was a furnace in there. Simone pulled me to her so that my cock was on her sweet spot and she began the ride to another orgasm. We kissed and yes I could taste it all, but I didn't care. Within a minute she was shuddering and ramming her tongue in my ear, demanding that I cum too. Truth is I couldn't, it was too slippery.

Sandy's breaths suddenly dominated the air and it was clear that she had cum. She smirked and excused herself, grabbing her pants. As she opened the door to leave she turned and said, "I'm glad to confirm that there are no excess noise issues at this time. However I reserve the right to check back later or in the morning as I finish my shift." She grinned and was gone.

Simone laughed and began berating me, "I can't believe you were unfaithful to me in my hour of need."

I was still inside her, "How can I makeup for my crime my sweet Simone?", I asked.

Simone closed her eyes as if to erase the image of Sandy and I. Then she started rocking and fucking me again. Egging me on, she called, "Benji let me suck your cock to punish him. Let me make it hard again."

She was sucking his cock within inches of my eyes, a minute later she orgasmed on my cock. He was hard again, so I knew I could let go anyway I wanted now. Simone is easily capable of double figure orgasms and this seemed quite likely already. I had no idea how many she was up to. I placed her on her side so that she could suck Benji and I could fuck her from the side. With my hand scooping her exposed breast I thrust into her.

Her eyes were smiling, and her mouth was busy sucking the cock she was jerking off. I came in that gorgeous pussy, and couldn't help but sneak a peek as I dismounted; cum was splattered all over her pussy.

Simone rolled off her side and the cock in her mouth came out with a plop. Benji seized the moment and climbed on top of her again. He knew now to let it go deep and rest it there. That's what he did and he Simone worked it over her soft spot. Soon she was sucking air in hard again as she came on his cock, he just meted it out and she barely finished that one before she started another as he played with her nipples. She carried on like this through several more orgasms. Simone slapped Benji's bare backside and told him to fill her up. He began to pummelher, and she was holding her legs open in the air so that he got the full in/out rush. I moved behind her and laughed as my soft leaking cock rolled around her forehead. My arms pulled her legs back and I pinned them to her chest. She started to curse me. I was aiming to get her to ejeculate. Something that happened only rarely. Within 30 seconds there was a river splashing out of he and over Benji. I released her legs. Simone just said out loud, "Unfaithful fucker."

Benji soon started cursing too as he exploded again. They kissed passionately as his thrusts subsided. She rocked herself to another climax on his semi hard cock. I could see the cum coating his cock as it came out.

As he pulled out, cum poured out. Her bum crack was full of it and the sheets were wet through. Simone looked ravished and she crawled off the bed. She kissed Benji, awkwardly said, "Thank you" and gave him a longer kiss. I watched her ass, the cum was now running down her legs. I was in awe.

Benji and I kicked back as Simone showered. Benji looked at me and said, "What time do you think Sandy will be back?"

12