Simon's and Daddies First

Story Info
Sam and Simon first sexual encounter.
1.2k words
4.23
17.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re edited version of this story, I welcome feed back, voting and emails.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon lived with his Mum Mary next door to Sam and Katie. Mary and Katie where nurses in the same hospital and often sheared the same shifts, the women liked to chat during their breaks. Sam is 68 but Simon only 19.

Of course this left what to do about Simon as his Dad had long since disappeared. Sam had graciously volunteered to look after Simon and Mary had jumped at the chance as her finances were very tight and she knew that Sam would feed the boy and generally look after him, indeed on some long weekend shifts it was agreed that Simon could stay in the spare room. Sam and the boy got on well and Simon looked up to him and thought of him as his real Dad, it was hot August and Simon was just eighteen years old but was hopelessly shy with the girls at school.

Man and boy had had a lovely fish and chip supper and had washed up. Simon said he wanted to read in his room and went off upstairs. Two hours passed and Sam wondered what Simon was up too and did he want his usual glass of milk so he quietly ascended the stairs. On the landing he noticed his bedroom door just ajar and looked through.

He was deeply shocked to see Simon dressed in a pair of his wife panties and sniffing another pair as he rocked back on his heels. In his right hand he held his small but very erect penis and was clearly beginning to masturbate. ''What in the blue blazes are you doing!" and pushing open the door the young boy jumped nearly three feet in the air, crossing the room quickly he snatched what was clearly a used pair from the boys grasp and grabbed him by the upper arm. Turning bright red he stammered out a series of incoherent apologies and began to cry as his stiff penis wilted fast.

'Oh god, please don't tell my Mum!' was the only sense he made and Dad started to feel sorry for him and indeed thought back to when he was a lad and first found his sisters laundry basket. Simon sobbing now sat down on the end of the bed and Dad sat next to him and put his hand around his shoulders.

Simon leaned onto Sam but still softly cried, Sam looked down and saw the penis lying in the boy's lap. He idly thought it was a smallish length and would probably only make 4" when the boy matured. The young man stopped sobbing and still sat there in his wife's pretty panties as Sam began to softly talk to him. 'It's okay to be curious and wonder how you came about, you know about erections now and how that goes in a woman.'

Simon blurted out, 'I don't know! I don't know what a woman has!' Sam had a long think about think about that and signing rose and took a magazine from the top of his wardrobe and gave it to the boy. Simon was only too pleased to hold something in front of his still red face and opened the pages, inside he found various shots of women 'Proper women!' with their legs spread and some even held their vulva's open.

'How? How does that go in there?'

'Well you get hard and she gets wet,' but the boy still looked completely confused so Sam thought he would show him. 'Crawl up the bed,' and Simon did as Sam swiftly tore his clothes off. Holding the magazine up so he still couldn't see the old man went down and engulfed all of the boy's hardness in his wet warm mouth. Simon's small cock instantly responded and became fully erect as Sam expertly fellated the boy, still turning the pages he started panting and trusting his hips up, in no time the boy was mumbling and thrusting wildly and at the crucial moment Sam pushed a index finger up his bottom.

'Fuck Mummy Fuck!' the boy shouted and ejaculated fully into the man's mouth. Three long spurts he managed and Sam found them very sweet and drank them all nearly all down.

Dad wiped some cum off his face and got up and got a little tube from the cabinet and the dropped pair of panties and lying down next to the boy turned him face down and began to massage the backs of the boy's legs and buttocks, Simon resumed his reading and found he enjoyed Sam's hands and on each circuit he found his buttocks spread just little further apart, slowly but surely the old man exposed the little brown starfish of his anus. He lent down and started to lick the boy in his private place and Simon dropped the magazine and sighed.

Slowly Sam managed to spread the boy and get quite a lot of saliva up him, below him his little cock became hard again and started a little leak. Sam knelt behind the boy and spread the clear gel on his glans and shaft. Carefully he crawled forwards until his full weight was supported by the young boy and his member was bumping against the boy's pussy hole. 'Okay Simon, try and push back a bit, it may hurt a little at first but this is what a woman feels.'

Then Simon felt the pressure build up and his anus expand until the glans popped in 'Oi!' he shouted but his Dad popped the balled up pair of knickers into his open mouth and he could only moan after that. He cried a little and drool and snot flowed from him and wet the pillow as Dad began the slow but remorseful plunge into him. He felt completely full and stretched and his Sam's balls rested on his little pair. 'Good girl! I'm going to fuck you now!' and he began the urgent trusting that he needed for his release. The boys silky smooth anal canal was wonderfully tight and he mused that he'd never had anything that gripped him like this. He knew he couldn't last long and as his trusting built up and started to bounce the bed he shouted out 'Fuck Simon!' and flooded the boy with a large packet of semen.

They lay there along time as things slowly returned to normal except nothing would ever be normal again. Simon turned over as a little semen escaped his anus and ran over his bottom. 'You'll stay here more and more' he whispered into the boy's ear. 'You'll be a good lad and do your homework and keep up in school, I'll help with all that, and I will buy you some nice dresses and pretty knickers and when you're with me like this you can be my young girl friend.' The boy thought about this silently and slowly everything made sense, he'd wondered a lot recently about sex and how a man 'made love to' a woman and he realized that he too could take care of this new Sam and he'd never leave him.

He reached down and gripped the old man's member gently and said 'I will Sam, I'll do anything, just don't leave me and Mum!'

'I won't Simon, we'll take care of each other,' and in the coming months they did just that...