Simon's Mistake Pt. 05

Story Info
Is it Simon or Simone.
2.3k words
4.74
1.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffieX
SteffieX
29 Followers

After their love making Kelly and Simon spent the night in each other's arms. Kelly had stayed awake long after Simon's eyes closed, this was all new to her she had never allowed anybody to sleep in her bed but with Simon she felt safe and soon realised this who she wanted to share her future life.

It was late when they rose, Simon kissed Kelly's bare shoulder but made no attempt to seduce her again, for he was not Simone yet.

Kelly murmured something when she felt his soft lips caress her, then she woke with a start.

'What's wrong honey?' asked a shocked Simon. He thought she was wanting to get away from him.

'N, nothing baby' she stammered, 'it's just that I've never woken up in someone's arms before.' She got up and went to fix breakfast. Simon slipped on a gown Kelly had left out for him and joined her.

At the table Simon watched her every action, he couldn't keep his eyes off Kelly. He began to stir in his seat, the soft silk gown and seeing Kelly in her babydoll nightie was arousing his senses.

He blushed as his cock thicken and desperately tried to hide his erection. Kelly saw his discomfort, 'and you can cut that out' she snapped 'Simone is going to learn some self-control.'

'Yes Miss Kelly' he said meekly, 'I will try and do better.' Kelly turned on him snarling 'you won't try, you will do it.' This was a side of Kelly he hadn't seen before, but its effect was almost instant as his cock softened. 'That's better' she said in a voice which floated through the air.

After breakfast they dressed and went to look at Simon's abandoned shopping which he dropped in Kelly's playroom. 'Right' said Kelly, 'let's see what you've bought.' She dived into the first bag, tutted, looked at Simon and slowly shook her head. She went through all his purchases making two piles of clothing. She pushed one pile towards Simon. 'These will be suitable for now' she snapped and put the rest of the clothes into a cupboard, locking the door.

Simon looked down at his approved clothes, they were plain and very sexless, 'but what about those clothes?' he wailed and pointed to the secured cupboard. 'They are for Simone when I think she's ready' replied Kelly. 'Now it's time for your first lesson.

Simon smiled saying 'Simon's ready Miss.' Kelly reached for a thin cane and with a swish made firm contact with Simon's ass.

'OOOOOWWwwwww' cried Simon. 'Whose ready bitch?' said an angry Kelly. 'Simone, Simone is ready Miss' wept Simone. 'He errrmm she..........' it was too late, and Kelly landed another painful sting on Simone. 'Do you know what you did wrong?' quizzed Kelly.

'Yes', whispered Simone 'and she won't do it again.' Kelly smirked, 'we'll see slut, we'll see.'

Kelly spent the rest of the morning teaching Simone how to walk. 'On your toes, get on your toes' instructed Kelly. Simone stretched her calves, got her heels as far off the floor as she could. After 2 hours, of what to her was torture, and with strikes from Kelly's cane, Simone found that she could walk with a wiggle while her heels were well off the floor.

For the first time that day Kelly smiled, 'that's enough for now Simone' and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Simone collapsed onto the nearest chair, her legs and toes ached like never before. Kelly came closer, knelt, and gently massaged Simone's calves. 'OOOHHHhhhhh, that's lovely' Simone sighed.

'Time to get ready honey' said Kelly, 'ready for what?' asked Simone. 'You'll see' said a smiling Kelly and led Simone to a small room behind the playroom.

Simone was wide eyed as she looked at Kelly's surveillance system, 'WOW, do you record everything?' she asked. Kelly sat her down in front of the monitors, 'not so much these days, but it had it's uses in the early days' explained Kelly. 'Now you just sit here and watch, you'll find tissues in the drawer.'

Simone was left alone in the room, 'I wonder why she mentioned the tissues?' she thought. She was starting to feel bored when she saw the playroom door open. A plain looking individual walked in wearing a very smart suit. He looked around at Kelly's sex toys which she had hung on the wall. He ran his fingers through her whip and sighed at the feel of soft leather.

Simone watched him carefully, she saw him fondling his crotch, obviously he was being turned on at the thought of being abused.

The man turned around when he heard Kelly approach. She was framed in the doorway. Simone licked her lips at the sight of her mistress.

Kelly wore a tight red basque which had black satin trim, matching panties, black stockings caressed her thighs, and she wore patent knee boots with the highest heels Simone had ever seen, over her eyes Kelly wore a black mask.

'Mistress' the man cried and fell to his knees, his head bowed. Kelly walked slowly towards him, the click of her heels making him shudder has she neared him. The man's hand touched Kelly's thigh. Kelly slapped him hard, 'don't you dare touch me' she commanded. 'No Mistress, I'm very sorry Mistress' he whined.

Kelly placed her fingers on his head, walking round and round until she stopped behind him. Pulling hard on his hair she bent forward and looked into his eyes, 'Now George, what shall we do with you?'

Simone could see George had a massive erection as his trousers strained to keep it covered. Kelly rubbed her boot against his bulge, George shivered with pleasure. 'You know what to do' Kelly sneered and left the room.

Simone again licked her lips as she watched George undress, carefully folding his clothes and placing them in the corner. He stood wearing only his wet look, pink, frilly panties.

His physique was magnificent, with gorgeous pecs, firm legs, a tight ass and a cock which looked, by his bulge, just heavenly. By now Simone was reaching under her mini skirt and stroking her panties, rubbing her fingertip over the tip of her cock until she once more soiled herself with precum.

Kelly returned, she looked at the wall and selected a riding crop, George tensed. 'Back on your knees slut' ordered Kelly. George fell to his knees, his cock now long and thick peeped over his panties, Kelly saw a smile come across his face, it was removed with the help of her riding crop striking his nipple, he bowed his head, but said nothing.

Kelly placed the chair in front of him and sat down. Simone wondered what was going to happen next and was trying to control herself, 'she mustn't cum, mustn't cum' was all that was going through her mind.

Kelly opened her legs wide, 'look at me slut' she growled. George lifted his head and stared straight at her panties. The crop struck his cheek, 'up here cumslut' shouted Kelly, George looked into her eyes.

Kelly raised one boot and stroked George's bare cock, he moaned as the leather touched his flesh, and winced when her heel stabbed into his sacs. 'Like that bitch?' hissed Kelly as she lay back and placed her other boot against his thickening shaft.

George tensed as he hoped for her to rub his cock. 'Wanting something slut?' snapped Kelly. Geoge knew better than answer and bowed his head once more, gazing at Kelly's shiny boots and sighed as she slowly ran them back and forth along his entire length.

George's body was covered in sweat as she gave him the boot job, her heels drove into his skin while her toes forced his foreskin back and forth. She could see in his eyes that he was getting ready to blow, 'that's enough of that' she whispered. George visibly sagged and whimpered as his cock twitched in the air.

'Come closer slut,' George obeyed, he was soaked in sweat, she cupped his pecs. 'MMMMmmmm, so nice' she coos, as fingers circled his nipple, George was shaking in anticipation. Kelly lightly pinched his nipples, he flinched, she flicked them, George moaned. Lastly, she took his pert, hard nipples and dug her nails into the pink flesh and squeezed both hard.

'No, No, No, please Mistress not that' wailed George, Kelly pinched harder, 'AAAHHHGGGG' he cried, his erection pumped into fresh air.

'Want me to stop? purred Kelly, George said nothing. She gave each nipple a final pinch then went to her cupboard.

Picking out frilly baby doll, which matched his panties she dropped it in front of George, his hand crept towards his prize. Kelly's spiked heel clicked on the hard floor; George sat on his hands.

'You may dress, slut' commanded Kelly. George stepped into the baby doll and lifted it over his pecs, slipping his arms through the straps. Next, he smoothed his panties, so they surrounded his cock and caressed his ass once more. He knelt in obedience, head bowed, waiting.

Kelly smiled, 'that's better, you like being all girly, don't you?' George nodded. Kelly found his final item and, standing behind George, fitted a short blonde wig over his head, George shuddered with excitement.

By now Simone had her cock in her hand, rubbing faster and faster.

Kelly sat down once more and pressed her boots onto George's pink panties, he sighed. She guided the shiny leather either side of George's cock and began rubbing again. George looked skyward with gritted teeth as he tried to resist. 'Time to cum you worthless scum' she whispered, sucking his ear lobe.

George frantically shook his head, 'won't give, won't give' was all you could hear him plead. 'Yes bitch, it's time' ordered Kelly as she redoubled her efforts.

George groaned as he felt his solid shaft caressed by his frilly pantie heaven.

He was, by now, a shaking wreck, he looked directly at Kelly 'Y Y Yes MISTRESS'

A few more rubs from the shiny boots and he could resist no longer. He cried out as he emptied his swollen sacs. Cum spilled onto his panties, so much cum that it dripped onto Kelly's boots. She ran her finger through his hair. 'There, that's better, isn't it?' teased Kelly, George nodded.

Simone almost had her nose to the monitor, her shaft was so long, and her balls solid with cum but still she held on.

Kelly tutted and tapped her boots against George, 'WELL' she hissed. George lowered his head and with a willing tongue, lapped at his own cum. He licked, sucked and slurped until the boots gleamed.

Kelly smiled, 'well I suppose you've earned a treat', she stood up and placed her panties close to George. His tongue stretched to taste her, slowly she got closer, his tongue strained, and he groaned. Finally, Kelly got close enough to allow the tip of his tongue to brush against her satin briefs.

Simone was going insane; Kelly's final insult had been the catalyst as her cock exploded covering the monitor and keyboard in her cum. Breathless Simone crashed into her chair. She recovers enough to see Kelly strut out the playroom leaving George to dress.

George dressed, placing his baby doll and wig on the chair, he pulled his trousers over his soiled panties and slipped on his shirt. Lastly, he checked himself in the mirror, brushed down his suit jacket, straighten his tie and left.

Kelly joined Simone, as she opened the door, she was in time to catch Simone stuffing a large handful of tissue into the trash.

Simone was agog, 'that was so sexy Mistress, how much did he pay for that experience?'

Kelly looked her straight in the eye, 'that would be telling, now apart from cumming all over my monitor, what did you learn?'

Simone thought hard, 'you never let him take control, you were brutal in punishing errors and had self-control throughout his torment. 'Very good' Kelly said and smiled. 'Now about the self-control' she reached into her panties. Simone watched as she flicked out her throbbing cock, 'make your Mistress more comfortable' begged Kelly as she offered her cock to Simone.

Simone obediently kneels, lightly touches Kelly with her lips then swallows her cock. Kelly sighs as an eager tongue runs up and down her shaft. Simone moans as she tastes precum and fondles Kelly's sacs.

Kelly eyes close as she bucks her hips, 'don't stop, don't stop I I I'm so nearly.........' her words lost in a soft sigh. Simone probed her hole, teasing out the first drops of salty joy.

Kelly found herself running her fingers through Simone's hair, holding her firmly so to face fuck her. Simone almost gagged as the shaft plunged into her throat, she stretched Kellys sacs and is relieved to catch a breath of air.

Faster and faster Kelly thrust crying out, 'let me cum you fucking bitch', Simone smiled and mumbled 'say please.' Kelly was driven insane as her sacs swelled and ached, 'PLEASE FUCKING PLEASE you bitch' she shouted. Simone grinned, gave the sacs one final squeeze, then prepared herself.

Kelly pumped hard and shot her load into her lover. It seemed like her orgasm would never end, and Simone was taking it all. Kelly gasped when, at last, her sacs were spent. As Simone continued to suck harder Kelly had a second orgasm making her balls ache once more but this time it was because she had no more to give.

Simone held on to Kelly's ass as she gulped down her cum. Kelly was swaying and trace like by the time she gave up all her sweet, thick nectar.

Simone kept hold of her Mistress until she regained her composure. Kelly opened her eyes, her relief was palpable, she looked into Simone's eyes, smiled and gently removed some of her own cum from the corner of Simone's mouth, pressing it between her own lips.

'You taste nice Mistress' sighed Simone taking Kelly's hand as her Mistress led her into the living room.

SteffieX
SteffieX
29 Followers