Simon's Mistake Pt. 04

Story Info
Kelly shows her true feelings towards Simon.
1.4k words
4.73
1.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffieX
SteffieX
28 Followers

Kelly held tightly onto Simon while he stroked her hair and planted soft kisses on her neck.

'I didn't realise our meeting meant that much to you' said Simon softly, 'otherwise I would have been back the next day.'

'Well now you know' uttered Kelly as she buried her face deeper into his chest.

After what seemed an age, she relaxed her arms and sat on the sofa, she patted the cushion next to her and Simon snuggled up with his head on her lap. Kelly stroked Simon's hair and once more inhaled his scent.

Simon looked up, 'you've been crying' he quietly remarked. 'What did you expect, I never thought I would see you again' Kelly sobbed, as another big, fat tear rolled down her cheek.

'I didn't think I was that important to you, I've been thinking about what was said between us and I decided to do something about it' said Simon, 'I've been buying myself some new clothes and brought them round for your approval.'

Kelly looked down at the vast array of packages and bags Simon had dropped on the floor when she slapped him. 'Later' she barked, pushing him from her lap and holding out her hand. Simon slid his palm into hers and was near dragged to Kelly's bed.

He went to undress, but Kelly stopped him. 'My job I think' she purred as she unzipped his top, removed his vest and lightly kissed his nipples. Simon shuddered but didn't resist, his trousers fell to his ankles and Kelly whistled with approval.

Simon wore sexy satin and lace French knickers, black hold up stockings and cute little ankle boots with a small heel. 'Very nice' Kelly exclaimed as she knelt before him. Simon was confused, 'surely that's my position Mistress?' he asked. 'Not tonight honey' Kelly coo's as she lightly kissed around his swelling bulge.

She reached beneath Simon's knickers and brushed the tip of her nail the length of the underside of his cock, it twitched and pumped. 'Now what shall we do baby?' asked Kelly. Before he could answer he felt Kelly's lips engulf the tip of his cock. 'OOooohhhh' was all he could manage.

Her tongue expertly parted his cock hole as she sucked on his flesh. Her hand cupped his sacs, then squeezed and stretched them, listening to Simon gasp and sigh with pleasure. Moving down his shaft she flicked her tongue against the swollen vein on the underside of his cock. Simon stood on tip toe enjoying every moment.

Kelly didn't want to edge Simon for too long, she had other plans for his cock.

Without warning she sucked hard on Simon's tip, let it slip from her lips and tucked the solid member back into its new satin home. She let her gown slip and stood, just her panties, before him for the first time. Simon gulped and kissed her nipples. Before he knew it, she forced the breast into his mouth, as he sucked and chewed on the firm flesh, Kelly moaned and they fell onto the bed where she held his head firmly, smiling has she heard him gasp for breath.

She released him, he desperately gasped for air, 'what about this one?' crooned Kelly and promptly latched him onto her other breast. Simon had learned his lesson and didn't take a mouthful of flesh, instead he just sucked her nipple, grating his teeth against it.

Kelly called out, writhing with pleasure, 'no, no, no more, no you bastard, Oh God', he had found her weak spot. Simon bit a little firmer and flicked with his tongue until at last she cried out, 'enough, enough, I'm begging you, please stop.'

Simon looked up and mumbled a protest, felt Kelly tense as he took one last, long suck and her pert nipple popped from his lips.

A breathless Kelly sat up, forcing Simon to stand before her at the edge of the bed. Softly she stroked his inner thigh, he shivered and moaned. Her palms then lay flat against his ass as she caressed the satin and kissed his crotch.

Simon groaned and twisted as she took her revenge. His cock peeped out from his knickers, and she lapped at the tip, he was just reaching a climax when she stopped teasing him.

He watched as she slowly lay back onto her bed, slipped her panties over her ankles, lay on her back and opened her ass. Simon looked on eagerly, 'what are you waiting for darling?' she asked, her hole just waiting for a willing person to explore.

Simon wanted her so badly, but he too had learned from their last meeting. He knelt between her legs with his tip hovering so close that Kelly squirmed when his precum dripped onto her ass. He drew closer and she felt his sacs rest against her hole. Kelly wasn't expecting his next move, he took his cock out and laid it on top of her own.

He began to rub both shafts with one hand. Kelly went wild as exposed tip stroked exposed tip. She had read about frotting but never had the pleasure. Simon moved his hand faster, moaning and grunting, Kelly was frantic, her mind was awash with pure pleasure and her resistance was gone, even Laura had never got Kelly this high in such a short time.

She knew she couldn't hold on, but even she wasn't ready when her cock exploded, Simon rubbed both cocks harder still until his cum mixed with hers. 'This will do nicely,' said a breathless Simon.

Scooping up the cum in his fingers Simon began to gently bathe Kelly's ass, his finger probed her hole lubing her with their cum. The deeper his finger went the more Kelly lifted her ass and begged to be fucked.

Simon wasn't shocked at her order, but it wasn't something he expected. 'Well, it's a good job you spent so much cum, it's lubed your ass beautifully,' he teased, placing the tip of his shaft so it parted Kelly's hole, she cried out 'FUCK ME, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU.'

'Of course, Mistress' said a smug Simon and after hovering for a few more seconds, he slammed hard into her. Kelly screamed, her hole was tight, she hadn't had a cock fully within her, where she wasn't in control, since she was raped.

Simon moaned at her tightness but plunged on and on, all the time holding her legs high. Kelly's cock slapped against her tummy as Simon took full control. He soon found his cock surrounded by hot, yielding flesh and by the feel of Kelly's latest orgasm he knew both he, and she, could last much longer.

At every stroke Simon could feel his cum rising, as he plunged continually Kelly gasped and squealed loudly until she too began to fully lose control. Kelly thrashed around on the bed, so Simon, fearing she would hurt both of them, pushed down on her hands. She linked their fingers, and her sounds became guttural as he pressed firmly, pinning her down.

Neither were prepared for the sexual explosion that suddenly engulfed them. Kelly cried when she felt Simon shoot his cum deep, very deep into her hole. Simon was trembling and fired multiple times.

His thrusts ceased, he looked down at Kelly. Clearly, she was enjoying his sex juice hot, thick and sticky.

Simon, completely spent, collapsed on top of Kelly, she in turn wrapped her thighs around his waist holding him firmly in place.

Simon wailed when she orgasmed, her ass tightened on his shaft draining the last of his cum. Both glistened with sweat, only when she felt Simon's cock soften did, she releases her grip on him and allowed him to slowly, so slowly extract his cock.

They lay side by side on the bed panting, both waiting for the orgasm to subside. Simon turned to look at Kelly, 'WOW, just amazing' he whispered, but he could see Kelly was crying, 'did I hurt you babe?' he asked. Kelly smiled and shook her head and told him the whole sorry tale of the Hot-Rods and how he had been the first man since that night that she allowed to take control of her.

She kissed him tenderly and snuggled closer, 'but why me?' quizzed Simon. 'Because in you I saw the person I had been waiting for' answered Kelly, 'you're, well different.'

Simon wiped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her forehead, 'but that's the last time Simon will have me,' said Kelly. Simon looked hurt, she cupped his cheek, 'don't look like that' she whispered, 'it's just I want the next person to make love to me, to be Simone.'

SteffieX
SteffieX
28 Followers