Simons Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still on her hands and knees on the bed, Mike was still behind her fucking her hard. He was still holding her hair, and her face was still pointed towards the window. She saw me again. I bobbed down again frightened, but then slowly back up. She was still looking at me. Her eyes locked onto mine again as she was being fucked.

And then there it was. The confirmation of my thoughts and ultimate conclusion. There was that beautiful mischievous little smile of hers. She was looking right at me, right into my eyes, and she smiled as she was getting fucked.

This. Was. Hot! I thought as I stared at her. Mike couldn't see me, and he had no idea. My view was just of her down to the waist. I began to masturbate again, making sure that she could see the movement of me jerking to her. Her smile became even wider as she was continuously pounded from behind. She was loving being watched, and she was loving me wanking over her.

She shifted her position just slightly, so that she could whip off her thin crop top in one fast motion (Mike having to release her hair) before landing back on her hands on the bed. Her large juicy breasts swung madly with the movement as they escaped their cage, and continued to do so as she was being fucked.

I was almost driven mad with arousal at this sight. I was in love with her tits before, but seeing them swinging around like this as she was being pummelled from behind was just sending me to the edge. I was about to cum, and so it seemed was Mike.

He pushed her head down, pinning it to the mattress. But she turned it just in time to keep her face pointed towards the window (so she could see me) and his thrusting became faster and harder. Simons mom cried out with each strike of his lap against her buttocks as she took that huge cock to completion.

He now grabbed her by the ass, placing a hand on each of those beautifully smooth cheeks, thrusting faster and giving her the full length on each pass. I could see her teeth gritted and her brow wrinkled in pain and pleasure as she was staring right into my eyes, being forced to accept his monster cock.

Then he gave one huge thrust and cried out as he came inside her. Her mouth was open in shock. I was able to see by her expression that she had felt him unload his cum deep inside her. She was panting, but still looking right at me as I wanked off at her.

I came just as Mike pulled his massive dick out of her. It was watching his Bell end pop out of her pussy, bouncing upwards as it was still fully erect, and flicking a mixture of both his and her cum juices up her back and across the side of her face that did it for me.

She watched me, smiling that gorgeous smile of hers while the cum splashed over her face, as I ejaculated up the side of the wall. God knows what my cum face must've looked like, but I came everywhere. I literally painted the side of that cabin, I have never cum so hard before or since.

Mike then flopped down on the bed besides her. His huge cock hitting him in the stomach as he did, and I quickly ducked down as I was sure he would be turning to face her, and I didn't want him to see me. It was the most intense moment of arousal I have ever felt.

I tucked my cock away and made my way back to my own cabin. By the time I got in, Simon was snoring. I lay there in my own bed wondering about tomorrow, how his mom was going to react to me, and ended up thinking: Maybe I could get more out of her....

12