Simply Friends

Story Info
Drug dealer is fiercely protective of his younger cousin.
3.3k words
4.29
16.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers

"Hey, Eli," the common law wife and mother of two spoke into her cell phone. She paused a moment then said, "We're around the corner for your place." Valencia Williams ended the call. She looked at her husband, Durrell, who was driving the cash rental car. It was a metallic white gold 2010 Volkswagen Passat station wagon.

Durrell, at 34 years of age, was a bit of a drug kingpin in the small South Carolina county where they resided. He, Valencia, and two homeboys were driving up the Charlotte for a pickup. The six-foot-three-inch, two hundred ninety pound man with a rich, deep-brown complexion wore a black button down shirt and a white clerical collar. He was not an ordained minister, but the costume roused less suspicion as did the old ass station wagon.

In the back seat, sat one Arron Barner. Durrell and Arron had grown up together and played football for the local high school. Arron, who was slightly taller than average with a trim, fit build, was the team's kicker. His bud, Durrell, was on the offensive line. They were thick as thieves and Arron was one of Durrell's lieutenants.

Not only was the purpose of the trip to score a package, Durrell planned to take his wife on a shopping spree. Well, his wife AND Elias Woods.

Durrell pulled up to the apartment complex.

Eli was already outside waiting with his navy blue Moiré Forlenza Weekender leather duffel bag. There was also a distressed messenger carryall strapped across his body. The five-ten, slender guy with medium orange-brown skin, green contacts, and a dishwater blond dyed Afro walked toward the car.

Durrell opened up and got out. "What's up, E," he smiled kindly. "Let me get that bag."

"Thanks, Dee!"

Durrell opened the hatchback door and tossed the luggage into the spacious rear cargo area. "You hungry," he inquired.

"I could use a sandwich," the sassy 28 year-old declared.

"Me and Val already ate, but we can stop somewhere before we hit the highway."

"That would be great!"

"Yeah, Arron might want something too."

Valencia looked at her husband. There were times when she was suspicious of the friendship and closeness Durrell shared the clearly effeminate young man. Durrell was Elias' mother's sister's nephew by marriage. The two bonded in their youth when Uncle Troy and Aunt Angelia took Durrell in because his parents were unable to take care of him.

------------------

A couple years ago, Val called him out over the relationship. "You always have him around," she had bemoaned.

"Who," he inquired blankly.

"Eli!"

"Girl, he's like a li'l brother to me."

"I don't know. It just seems like y'all too close."

"Too close? He fam, baby. And fam look out for fam."

"Whatever, Durrell. I'm not the only one that is skeptical about you and him."

"Who else been sayin' shit! It ain't nobody's fucking business," he shot back.

"Just people!"

"Well, fuck them. What are you accusing me of?"

"I don't know. I just don't know too many straight dudes that hang out so much with a sissy."

"Hey, you ain't gotta call him no names! What?!?!? Do you think I'm fuckin' him."

"Well..."

"You're a fuckin' mess. I'm heading out."

"Where are you going? It's eleven thirty-five," she demanded.

"You ain't gotta worry about it. But I'm not going to fuck E! I'll be back in the morning."

"Which bitch you going to see then?"

"None of your business!"

Durrell had slammed the door as he exited their small home. He started up his late model Chevy Tahoe and backed out of the driveway. He actually did go over to see Elias, who at the time had a roommate named, Tiffany.

Durrell did end up screwing Tiffany that night. His behemoth body dwarfed her petite frame. He gripped her soft jiggly ass and sucked on her perky bite-sized tits.

Eli was in his bedroom and could hear it all going down.

"Fuck this pussy, Big Daddy," Tiffany hollered.

"Yeah, girl! Take Big Daddy's dick!"

"Oh my god! I love that big dick!"

"Hell yeah! Take it!"

"Fuck me harder, Nigga!"

"Yeah, bitch!"

The sounds of animalistic passion actually did turn on Elias. He pulled out a dildo from his nightstand and cleaned it with an antibacterial wipe. Then he stuck it in as boipussy. He fucked himself with it as he imagined he was in Tiffany's place.

At any rate, Val had become satisfied that Eli was simply a very close extended family member. And, he was a great babysitter when the Williamses were in a lurch.

------------------

Durrell stopped off a fast food place. Eli asked for a bacon cheeseburger, tater tots, and a strawberry soda. Arron wanted a double cheeseburger and onion rings. For his beverage, he selected a bottle of water. Durrell paid for the food and passed it to the guys in the back. He drove to the Interstate and headed north.

"That was good," Arron burped.

"You're nasty," Elias rolled his eyes.

"You like that shit though!"

"Whatever."

Durrell interjected mockingly, "You probably do."

"You're gonna get enough of picking on me," Elias hissed playfully.

Valencia jumped in, "Can I get a tater tot, Eli?"

"Yeah, sweetie! Here!"

As Elias handed it up to Val, he spotted Durrell looking at him in the rearview mirror. He winked at his older 'cousin'. Durrell gave a quick, sly grin.

Neither Val nor Arron noticed the brief interaction.

A few hours after hitting the road, the foursome arrived at a mid-tier extended stay hotel. Val had booked a two bedroom, one bathroom suite for them. She and her hubby would take the larger bedroom while Elias would sleep in the smaller one.. Arron planned to sleep on the couch. It was simply a measure to save on costs. Plus, it was only for one night.

"Y'all ready to go to the outlet mall," Durrell inquired after he changed out of the clergy look..

"Yes," Valencia beamed.

"Absolutely," Elias added.

Arron shook his head and stated, "I'm just gonna chill here."

"Suit yourself, man," Dee shared. "We'll scoop you up before we go get some food."

"Bet," the longtime friend gave a thumbs up.

Durrell and the other left for the giant outlet. Before they got out of the car, he handed $2500 cash to his wife. "Go on and get started. I need to use the restroom."

"Okay!" Val hopped out of the car and rushed into a kid's clothing store. "Where you going, Eli," she asked before closing the door.

"I think I'm gonna run into Neiman Marcus," he advised her.

"See you in a bit. Hurry up in the bathroom, baby," Val told Durrell.

"Baby! I gotta take a dump. It might be a minute."

"Yeah! Get all that out before we get back to the room," she giggled.

"Amen," tossed out Eli.

"Kiss my ass. Both of y'all."

Valencia ran towards the store.

Durrell pulled off slowly. "I ain't gotta take no shit. I just wanna hang with you," he admitted.

"Sure," smirked the fruity fairy.

Once they parked, Durrell said, "Here!"

"Oh wow! Thanks, cuzzo!"

Eli accepted three bandz. He promised to make good use of the money.

"Make sure you buy you some more leggings. Niggas like seeing you in them," Durrell proffered.

"Oh they do," Eli checked.

"Hell yeah! Let's go in."

There were a few gawking stares as the gigantic Negro walked to his tinier friend. Most people likely assumed that beast of a man was fucking the dude with flawless skin and a neatly maintained pencil mustahce. It didn't help matters as Elias was dressed in a pair of bright yellow jeggings, an off-the-shoulder gray sweater, and lavender Chuck Taylors. He swayed his hips from side to side too as he walked.

Durrell and Eli were talking and laughing as they browsed the racks. A nosy saleswoman came over to see if they needed any help.

"We're good," Durrell said. "Just browsing."

"Okay! Can I start you a dressing room," she asked.

"Sure," Eli handed over the outfits he had in his hand.

When Elias headed to try on the clothes, the sales lady returned. "Is your partner going to want any shoes."

The shade was not lost on Durrell. He chortled heartily. "That's not my partner. He's my cousin."

"I just thought," she stammered.

"Don't worry about it. Sometimes people misconstrue our closeness. We grew up together and I always have looked out for him."

"That sounds nice."

"Yeah! Well, I'm gonna go look around. He has the money to buy whatever he wants."

Durrell left the store and went to find Val. He texted Eli and told him that the sales skank was getting too nosy. For all the nonsense and looks people shot their way, Durrell figured he should go ahead and fuck Eli's narrow behind on general principle alone. If he was going to be accused of it, perhaps he should just see what it was like.

------------------

After all, it wasn't like he never heard a DL dude fuck his cuz. In fact, he'd listened to Arron bust Eli's asspussy on two separate occasions. The first time, they thought Durrell was passed out drunk. But, he'd woken up.

He could hear the bed slamming against the wall and creaking. They were being quiet for sure, but the walls in that single wide trailer were paper thin.

"Mmmm, nigga! Fuck me," Eli purred with his soft, demure voice. "Fuck my sisy boipusy!"

"You like this dick, pussyboy?"

"Mmhmm! I love it!"

"Damn this shit feel good!"

"I'm glad you like it, sexy ass motherfucker!"

"You the sexy one! Pretty little tight ass."

"Oh yes! Right there!"

"Flip your ass over. I'ma fuck you in the buck!"

"Yes, sir!"

"You run around town acting like a bitch! I'ma fuck you like a bitch then!"

"Oh my god!"

"Take all this big dick, sissy!"

"Yes, Arron! Fuck me!"

"Yeah! I'm fucking you like you're my jailhouse bitch!"

"Mmhmm!"

"My li'l prison wifey!"

"Oy yes, Nigga!"

"Damn your pussy is tight!"

"Oh! Fuck me!"

Shortly thereafter the noise subsided. But, Durrell Williams seven-and-three-quarter-inch dick was bone hard.

He actually brought it up to Arron a couple weeks later as they were drinking and smoking some kush all alone.

Arron originally attempted to deny it.

Durrell said, "Nigga, I don't care. Sounded like y'all were both enjoying it."

"I was messed up that night," Arron claimed.

"It's cool. A lot of straight niggas fuck my cuz li'l ass."

"You ever done it?"

"Naw! He fam! But I respect what he do. You don't gotta worry about me telling nobody."

"That's what's up!"

"To be honest it kinda turned me on hearing you beat his pussy up," Durrell explained.

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack," he said, taking another sip.

"You sound like you want to hear it again."

"Shit I might watch."

"When, my nigga?"

"Now!"

"Call his ass over here! I'll fuck him right on this couch," Arron chuckled.

Durrell grabbed his phone. "You're playing but I'm for real."

"Do it then," Arron bluffed.

Durrell grabbed his phone and got Eli on the line. After a quick chat, the sisy agreed to come right over. He told him that Arron wanted him to wear a thong.

Elias arrived and stripped out of his skinny jeans and sneakers. His slender tushie was covered with a white lace G-string. He pulled a pair of neon green spike heels out of his backpack and put them on his feet.

Arron licked his lips. He extracted his hefty nine-inch rod and shook it at Elias.

The punk bottom moved seductively towards it and fell to his knees. He opened wide and placed his lips on the head. He jerked it slowly with his delicate hands and he bobbed his head along the shaft.

Durrell's eyes were fixed on the sight. He took another drink and began rubbing his crotch. "Damn, cuz! You sucking that dick I see!"

"Mmhmm," moaned the cocksucker.

"Yeah! He got some good head," Arron shared with a groan.

"Mmmm!"

"You ready for him to fuck you, E?"

"Mmhmm!"

"You ready, nigga?"

"Yeah!"

Eli stood up and climbed onto the couch. He placed his head on the cushion and tooted his ass in the air.

Arron slid the thong to the side and spat in his tight brown hole. Then he buried his meat slowly into Eli.

"Ooh," Elias cried with pleasure. "Fuck me, sexy!"

"Yeah," the aggressor grunted. "Shit is so tight!"

"Get it in there, nigga," the batty boy begged as he wiggled his patootie.

"You like that, E," inquired Durrell.

"Oh god yes! This nigga got some good dick!"

"Fuck him, nigga," Durrell howled.

"Shit, bitch! This ass feel good," Arron announced.

"Oh yeah! Fuck this faggot ass," cooed Eli.

"Damn," the active fucker barked as he put his hands on Elias' waist and pulled him into his strokes.

"Oh my god! I love the way you fuck my boipussy!"

"Good. Faggit. Boipussy!"

"Oh, Daddy!"

"Look at my dick going in and out of that pussy hole! Fuck yeah!"

That encounter had been fun. Durrell did not join in, but he did jerk his dick. All three dudes had a great time.

------------------

The shopping spree came to a close. Both Valencia and Elias were loaded down with bags. Durrell carried most of them for his wife.

Val was shocked at how many Elias carried. She inquired, "How much did you give him?"

"Just a stack, baby. You know E be saving his bread."

"True," she shrugged off any thoughts of impropriety.

The three of them went back to the hotel to pick up Arron for dinner. They picked a local barbecue spot and noshed on brisket, ribs, and chicken wings.

Later that evening, they went back to the suite and settled in. Durrell and Arron went out for a beer run. While the pair was gone, Eli grabbed his satchel and excused himself to go to the lobby restroom. He explained that he didn't want to stink up their bathroom. Val appreciated the thought.

Elias walked into the restroom off of the looby and pulled out his bottle of douche. He began the process of cleaning out his poop shoot. He was certain Arron might sneak into his room later and tear up his cakes.

When Elias returned to the suite, he had a hard time opening the door. Valencia came over to let him in. The problem was that there was a wet towel and the base of the door. Durrell and Arron were already back. The two men and Valencia were sipping on some E&J. There were a couple of cans of beer on the cocktail table. The window was open and Arron was next to it smoking a joint.

Each of them were taking turns with the blunt and exhaling through the window to keep the smell from seeping into the room and it's furnishings. Elias took a hit.

Eventually, Val announced she was sleepy. The lady stumbled to the bedroom she was sharing with her husband.

Durrell and Arron gave one another a dab and shared a vicious laugh.

"What," inquired Eli.

"She down for the count," chuckled Arron.

"Yup," nodded Durrell nonchalantly.

"Did y'all roofie her?"

Arron shrugged his shoulders admitting nothing.

Durrell remarked, "This'll give you and Arron some time to fuck."

"Oh," gasped Eli catching on. "And you'll get to watch again?"

"Yeah, cuz! I kinda like seeing y'all go at it."

"What if I don't wanna get fucked?"

"You don't want this dick," Arron quizzed incredulously.

"I didn't say that, sexy," Eli replied.

"Well, then! Come suck it!"

Elias went over to Arron and unbuckled his Army green double prong buckle belt and his stretch-fit bleached denim jeans with a paint splatter design. Then he pulled down the red boxer briefs and admired the flaccid member. He buried his face in Arron's crotch. Soon the hard nine incher was in Eli's warm, loving mouth.

Arron groaned under his breath. "Oh fuck, baby boi!"

"That shit feel good, bruh," checked Durrell who was having another beer.

"Hell yeah, Dee! Your li'l cuz give the best head. Ooh wee!"

Durrell rubbed his junk. He got up from his seat. He walked towards the pair and bent over. He smacked Eli's lithe ass. It was still covered by the yellow jeggings he had been wearing all day. "Suck my nigga's dick good, E!"

"Mmhmm," mumbled with a mouthful of cock.

"Good, boi," the mammoth Negro praised the sissy with blond Afro.

A few minutes later, Arron removed his gray-and-white chest-pocketed tee that had a contrasting black-and-neon-green crew neck collar. "Hop on, faggit!"

Elias raised up and kicked off his sneakers.

Durrell licked his lips and began tugging at the waist of the jeggings. He helped Eli step out of them.

Eli spat on his hand and massaged his hole. Then he mounted Arron. He eased himself onto the solid manhood.

"Ooh, shit," uttered Arron. "This boipussy tight!"

"Oh fuck," whined Eli.

"Damn! Y'all make gay sex look good as fuck," Durrell opined as he took a seat.

Eli began to bounce gradually. He purred, "Oh my god! It's so big!"

"But you like it, punk! Don't you," Arron hissed.

"Yes, sir!"

Arron cupped each of Eli's wee, firm yet velvety caboose cheeks. "Ride this dick, baby!"

"Yes, Nigga! You like this fag booty on that big dick?"

"Shit yeah! You know I love this faggit ass!"

"And I love this big muthafucking dick, Arron!"

"Ooh wee, bitch! If I ever got locked up, I'd want your ass to come with me!"

"And be your prison bitch!"

"Hell yeah, faggit!"

"I'd pimp your ass out," Durrell remarked from the sidelines.

"Why," cooed Eli.

"Cause I'd make sure niggas treat you right and we'd be paid. I'd protect you!"

"You squeezing that pusy on my dick," groaned Arron.

"You like," giggled Eli.

"Yeah, faggit! You tryna make a nigga nut now!"

"Let it happen!"

"Fuck that," howled Arron. He stood up and still kept Eli on his meat stick. Arron flipped Eli onto his back. He started pounding feverishly. As he plunged his love pole in and out of the sissy, he began to sweat. Droplets of perspiration fell onto Eli's silky face.

Eli licked a tad of sweat that dropped on his pencil mustache.

Arron saw this and asked, "You like tasting me?"

"Hell yeah! You taste good, nigga!"

Durrell was now stroking his cock. He was certain he was about to bust. "Y'all need to cum. I'm ready to sleep."

Arron bemoaned, "For real?"

"Hell yeah, bruh! Hurry up!"

Arron slammed his rod in Eli's inner sanctum. It was meaningful, deliberate, and raunchy.

"Oh fuck," wailed Elias.

"Take this dick, bitch!"

"Cum, Daddy! Cum for me, nigga!"

"Ah fuck!" Arron huffed.

"Cum on his face, bruh! Don't nut in his ass," instructed Durrell.

Arron roared, "Ahhhhhhh!" He pulled out and climbed on the couch. He angled his aching dick at Elias' face. His member erupted giving eight hefty streams of goo.

Eli had his mouth open and caught a good bit of baby batter which he swallowed.

"Damn that shit was hot," Durrell said. "Made me nut too."

"Glad you liked," Eli shared.

"Go get in the shower and go to bed, li'l cuz!"

"Okie dokie."

Elias showered. After he dried off, he headed into the smaller bedroom which was all his. To his surprise he found the oversized Durrell lying under the covers of the queen size bed. "Dee, you in the wrong room!"

"Nah, shorty. I wanted to cuddle with you tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Come get in."

Elias climbed into bed.

Durrell rolled onto his side and pulled him close.

"Are you trying to fuck me now," inquired Eli.

"Nah, E! I just wanna spoon."

They fell asleep spooning with Durrell's thick dick on hard pressing against Eli's backside.

Eli wondered if more was about to happen.


puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers