COVID-19 - Campus Closed

Story Info
COVID-19 causes hook up between trap & cousin's boyfriend.
2.5k words
4
25.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers

"Momma, they're shutting down the campus on Friday," lamented the college junior.

"I figured they would. I've been on the phone with Aunt Nettie. You can stay with her for the time being since she's close."

"Doesn't she already have a ton of people living with her."

"Patrick..I mean, Prisha," she swallowed hard. "There's just not a lot of options right now. The only people living with her are LaToya and Brianna. They have a study slash guest room you can use till this thing blows over. It's not safe to fly you out here and I can't take off work to come get you. I'm sorry, baby. I just wish you'd be thankful."

"I am, momma. I'm sorry," sighed the twenty-two year old with medium peanut brown skin and jet black 18-inch straight hair weave. "I'm appreciative."

"I know you are, baby," the nurse assistant fought back tears. "We're just all trying to get through this. LaToya says she can pick you up Friday afternoon."

"Sounds good!"

Prisha Hooks set down her cell phone and hunched over the desk. The trans-identified young woman picked up a pen and gnawed it nervously. Most of her family was still working through her gender expression not to mention her time spent in juvie due to rebellious time in teen years. Thankfully, she'd gotten her life turned around and earned her G.E.D. Afterwards, with her record sealed, she got accepted to the large out of state university in an effort to make a new life.

Prisha was a warm and kind soul overall. She kept only a small circle of close friends, but attracted considerable attention from the guys on campus. Her leggy and slender body boasted a perfectly round O-shaped booty. And horny collegians were always eager to get at it.

The stress of the COVID-19 outbreak had put the once whorish beauty on high alert. She did not want to contract the "corona". So she heeded the suggested social distancing guidelines.

Friday arrived.

Prisha was standing outside when the gold 2009 Chevy Malibu sedan pulled up. She spotted her mom's first cousin, LaToya, sitting in the passenger seat. There was some man she did not recognize driving the vehicle. The car pulled to the curb. LaToya got out followed by the dude. "Hey, Pat...uh...Prisha! This is Tank!"

"Hey, Prisha," smiled Tank revealing a smile that included a single gold tooth.

"Hi," the youngest one offered, avoiding eye contact.

"Let's get you loaded up," said the tall, medium-built man with dusky yellowish-brown skin.

"Th-Thanks," stuttered Prisha.

On the hour-long drive to Aunt Nettie's, LaToya explained that Tank was her boyfriend and that he'd been staying with them for the past couple of months due to a house fire that he and his family experienced. She also explained that he was sharing a room with her so that the guest room was still free and clear.

Prisha breathed a sigh of relief.

Upon arriving, Prisha was greeted by her mom's oldest sister and LaToya's daughter. They showed her downstairs of the 1,700 square foot split level home. The bottom lair contained one small bedroom, a sizable family room, a full bath and utility room. Prisha was happy she would have some semblance of privacy as all the others would be sleeping upstairs.

Prisha had not banked on the fact that Tank was now out of work because his employer had laid him off. This freed the man up to spend his days watching TV and playing video games in the family room. Aunt Nettie and LaToya were both labeled essential workers and had to go in each day. Brianna was doing schoolwork or just putzing around in her own bedroom all day unconcerned with anyone else in the house.

Aunt Nettie, a 9-1-1 dispatcher, had volunteered to take second shift instead of her normal overnight shift to help out her coworkers that needed to change up in order to coordinate with spouse's for child care needs with schools being closed now.

LaToya was also working two o'clock in the afternoon to eleven o'clock at night in her role as shift leader at a truck stop.

The first few days went along swimmingly. Aunt Nettie was a gracious hostess and did her best to make her baby sister's son - well now daughter - was completely comfortable in the new surroundings.

Prisha was easy enough to please. She was awaiting updates from the administration about how classes would be conducted online. For the moment, she would spend her days watching YouTube videos or listening to music. She usually had her headphones on.

Prisha glanced at her phone. It was 3:19 p.m. She had to tinkle. She had on a pair of white lace boyshort panties and a light orange tank top. She decided to run right across the way to the bathroom. She bolted out of the bedroom and flung the door open. "Ahhh," she shrieked.

"Oh shit," chuckled Tank. He was standing there stark naked flossing his teeth. "My bad, Prisha. I use this bathroom down here so I don't get in Toya and Bree's way in theirs upstairs."

"Oh I'm sorry. I just had to pee," apologized the fashion merchandising major.

"Go ahead, mane! We ain't got nothing each other ain't seen!"

Prisha stared at Tank's substantial dangling flaccid cock. It had to be six inches soft. "D-Do you want a towel," she asked in a stutter.

"I'm good! But I can put one on if this bothers you."

"W-Well..."

"Hang on!" Tank grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Go ahead. I ain't gon' look. You probably sit down when you pee anyway, right," he laughed.

"Y-Yeah."

Prisha moved past him to the toilet and sat down before easing the panties off her ass. She tinkled while Toya's boyfriend continued flossing. She flushed and stood up. "Can I get to the sink?"

"Come on," Tank took a step back.

Prisha moved in front of him to wash her hands.

"You weren't surprised by how big mine was," he inquired.

"Huh?"

"I thought you looked caught off guard by my size."

"No! I wasn't."

"So you're used to big ones then," he grinned.

"Wh-What?"

"You ain't gotta play dumb with me. I know niggas be trying to get in that ass. Niggas like to fuck. And late at night they be honry. And you look like a bitch. So I know you get play," he explained.

"But I..."

"I know what time it is. I was locked up for twenty-six months," shared the excon. "You would've been on the menu every night at Apalachee East."

"You're too much," Prisha laughed nervously in a high pitch.

"Whatever," Tank retorted as he moved forward and winked.

Prisha saw this in the mirror and her palms became clammy. She started to sweat. Her breathing quickened.

"Now, now! Don't be nervous," the man whispered as he placed his right hand on Prisha's shoulder. "I know you think a nigga look good, yo! Am I wrong?"

"W-Well..."

"It's a yes or no. And don't lie, baby." He ran a finger along her spine.

"Y-Yeah! I...I do!"

"I thought so." His darkened lips graced her sleek neck.

"Tank," she protested.

"Tell me you ain't turned on," he reached for her crotch. "See!"

Prisha's six-inch clitty cock had become erect.

"We got all this sexual tension between us. We need to get it out, boo. Plus your cousin don't be letting me fuck since her and her momma on the same shift now," bemoaned Tank. "I ain't gonna tell. Are you?"

"N-No!"

"Well then. Let's go in your room and lock that door."

"What about Brianna?"

"She ain't thinking about nothing. She got on her headset. Besides, I can always push your face in the pillow if you're too loud. Or turn up the TV or some shit! Come on, sexy."

Prisha reluctantly followed the sinewy, shredded Negro to her current bedroom. Tank waited by the door until she was squarely inside then he closed and locked it. "Turn on some music or something," he demanded. She unplugged her headphones from her laptop and started her streaming music account. "Full blast, boo," he commanded.

Prisha complied. Then, she turned around to see that Tank's cock had grown to about eight inches. He was stroking it. Her mouth fell open and her eyes went wide. "It's not even all the way hard yet," he grinned devilishly.

"Damn," she moved her lips, but no sound came from them.

"I'm sure you can handle it!"

"I dunno!"

"You gon' tell me you was in juvie and never had a big dick before?"

"I didn't say I hadn't," she stammered.

"Well then. Get on your knees."

Prisha crawled over to Tank and opened her mouth. She flicked her tongue gently all over the head of his monster. With both hands, she began to stroke it gingerly. She took it inside and started swallowing it down. The snake grew and grew. Once it was fully stiff, it came in at an impressive 10-inches-by-5¾-inches. Of course, she couldn't take it all the way down her throat. Prisha was gagging as tears streamed from her pretty doe-like eyes.

Tank held the back of her head with one hand and fondled Prisha's teensy, budding breasts with the other. "Your tits coming in nice," he observed. "Yeah, gurl! Suck that dick!"

She bobbed her head back and forth taking as much as she could.

"Oh yeah! Get up and get naked. I'm finna fuck you."

Prisha undressed and climbed onto the bed.

Tank moved behind her and smacked both protruding ass cheeks. He knelt down and stuck his tongue into her butt crack. He licked up and down. He stuck into the clasped brown hole. He spat on it and stood up. Stroking his massive rod, he revealed, "That pussy tight!"

"Mmhmm," purred Prisha.

"I'ma go slow then!"

"Th-Thank you!"

Tank pressed his iron-hard flesh into Prisha's tender sweetness. It took precious time to get her love pocket to accept the tip.

"Ooh," she winced.

But once it plopped in, Tank reached around to tug at her leaking clitty. This action allowed her to relax and soon their bodies were joined.

"Mmmmm," moaned Prisha.

"Yeah, gurl! It's so tight!"

"You're so big!"

"I'ma let you get used to it before I pound your ass," he laughed.

"Oh my god," she whined.

"You'll like it! I swear, gurl!"

"Unnnnh," Prisha wailed.

"Dammit, gurl! I been needing some boipussy bad!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Why, nigga?"

"Shit be so good!"

"When was the last time?"

"When I was in the joint. Ain't had none since I been out!"

"How does my asspussy feel?"

"Good as fuck," groaned Tank. "I'm just easing it all the way in first, boo!"

"Thank you," she sighed.

"I'm a real nigga, but I ain't no bastard," he chortled heartily.

Prisha gyrated her body, working her derriere in circles as she welcomed his hardness into her center of paradise.

"You so damn pretty, boo! That first day I seen you, I knew I had to have your boipussy!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Yo' fine ass! You gonna be my COVID lockdown bitch," he laughed.

"Yes, sir!"

Tank was now in all the way to the hilt. "You ready," he asked. He saw her nod and heard her moan affirmation. He took out an inch and thrust it back in methodically. He repeated this over and over. He moved it to two inches and then four. After a bit, he was pulling out three-quarters of his length and slamming it back inside. His low hanging balls were slapping into Prisha's somewhat shriveled nutsack.

"Oh damn," cooed Prisha.

"You like this shit, gurl?"

"Yes, nigga!"

"Hell yeah! You my bitch! I'da been fucking you every night in the joint, bitch!"

"Mmhmm!"

"Made you my prison wife!"

"Ooh, daddy!"

"You so fine! I might leave yo' cousin after this shit over. Make you my wife for real!"

"Quit playing, Tank," she scoffed.

"I'm dead ass, bitch! I already got two kids. Me and you can just be happy and fuck!"

"Mmmmmm!"

"Take this dick, baby gurl!"

"Oh yeah, Tank! Fuck me! Fuck me like a real bitch!"

"You is a real bitch, hoe!"

"Oh my god! I love it," screamed Prisha.

Tank reached up and pushed Prisha's face into the mattress. He did not want to risk Brianna inadvertently hearing anything. He hurried his pace - thundering inside her damp petals of burgeoning womanhood. "Damn! Nigga would've loved you in the clink," he huffed. He gripped her saucy, smooth ass cheeks and spread them apart. "Look at this big dick going in and out yo' boipussy, bitch!"

"It looks good, daddy," inquired Prisha in her angelic voice.

"Hell yeah!" Tank extracted his generous masculinity. "This pretty thang is gaped. He examined the fluttering opening. "I can see so deep in yo' pussy, bitch!"

"Oh my god," she cooed.

"I'm going back in that shit," he announced.

Tank shoved the hardness of sex balls deep into Prisha.

"Oooooooh," she wailed.

"Take it, hoe! You know you wanted it!"

"Y-Yes, sir," the guest whined.

"Shit feel so good, baby! Take all my big Black dick, bitch!"

Tank slaughtered Prisha in this position for a while. Then, he smacked her face slightly. He indicated that he wanted her to ride him.

So she did.

Prisha mounted him. Her wide open anus slid down his stiff erection. "Oh my god," she purred. "I love it!"

"I love it too, gurl! Bounce on daddy's dick," he ordered.

Prisha hopped up and down as Tank ran his calloused hands all over her velvety back and tender derriere. He smacked her rump and squeezed the perfectly round globes. She savored it as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"You got some good pussy, yo," admitted the man who was sweating profusely.

"You got some good dick, Tank," she reciprocated.

"We finna be fucking every day!"

"Won't Toya find out?"

"Naw! She's gonna be at work. On her off days, we gonna take a break!"

"Mmhmm!"

"I promise you...When this shit over..." Tank bit his lower lip. "Arrrrgggghhhh! I'm finna nut!"

"Oh, daddy!"

"Stop riding! Hold still," he implored her.

Prisha halted.

Tank grabbed her six inch clitty and started stroking. "We gonna cum together. You tell me when you finna bust! Okay?"

"Okay," she panted. "But you said when this was over...Ahhhhhhh!"

"I'm moving up to where you go to school. I'ma get us an apartment! We gonna be together!"

"Oh my god! I'm about to cum, Tank!"

"Ride it then, hoe!"

Prisha rocked her hips and slid up and down the pole.

"Oh fuck, gurl," crowed Tank.

"Yeah, nigga! Give it to me!"

Almost simultaneously they began to groan. Prisha's small clear load oozed out of her engorged sissy cock. Tank's massive amount of baby batter went right into the depth of his new COVID-19 mistress.

"Damn, gurl! I need that," he exhaled.

"Me too," breathed Prisha as she fell to his side.

They lay there spooning for the next fifteen minutes until they decided it was time to clean up and play the game of only being housemates.

puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers