Simply Kelly

Story Info
A co worker get in over his head when he meets Kelly.
4.3k words
4.27
10.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" Jordan said as he stared at Kelly going up the stairs.

"You should stop," I said as I looked at him. "All of you!" I looked at the other guys on the floor.

We all worked at a metal manufacturing warehouse. I worked downstairs on the line with most of the guys, while Kelly worked upstairs in the offices.

"You can't tell me you haven't stared at that ass?" Ned asked.

"He would be gay if he didn't," Logan added as Kelly disappeared through the doors.

"I hope they never get the front doors changed," Jordan said.

"They will be finished tomorrow," I shook my head.

I was the lead supervisor for the floor, and sometimes getting work out of these guys when Kelly came around was nearly impossible. She was what most would call eye candy. She was drop-dead gorgeous with a figure to match her face.

"You should stop doing that," I said as I got upstairs and passed by her office.

"Doing what?" Kelly smiled, pushing her black hair to the side.

"You know what," I shook my head.

Kelly knew precisely what she was doing. She had the looks and the smile as well as the personality.

"Well, you only have to put up with it for six more days," Kelly smiled.

"Girl's week in Vegas still on, huh?"

"Weeks, not week," Kelly shook her head.

Our warehouse was closed for the winter holidays, not much demand for metal until the new year.

"Well, until then?" I asked.

"Sure," Kelly shrugged. "I suppose, I can wear a long gown or something," she laughed.

I knew she was lying through her perfect teeth. She had no intention of hiding that figure.

"You're going to have do something," I said as I went into my boss's office.

Steven was a pervert. He knew it, everyone in the building knew it, but as long as he didn't do anything that drew corporate attention, he was in the clear. Even now, he was staring at videos online of busty coeds.

"Anyone can walk in the door," I said, shaking my head.

I had applied for the position, but Steven had tenure and knew the regional manager's dad, so of course, they gave it to him.

"Kelly is doing nothing wrong, as long as the front doors are being worked on, going through the back and up the stairs is perfectly fine," Steven said, not even looking in my direction.

"But when," I stopped myself. "Nothing, go jack off to your porn," I said as I went to the door.

"It's not porn, everyone in the video is dressed and not naked and there are no sexual...."

I didn't hear the rest as I was already out the door.

'Six days,' I said to myself, but at least the front door would be fixed by then.

"You're fucking kidding me!" I yelled as I pulled into work the next day.

"Sorry, they ordered the wrong doors, had to send them back," the contractor said as I looked at the wooden mess in front of the building.

"Fine!" I said as I walked to the back and into the warehouse.

As usual, when Nine o clock came around, in strutted Kelly wearing skin-tight jeans and a crop top. Her pert ass swayed from side to side as she walked in with a massive smile on her face.

Instantly every guy on the floor stopped working, so they could watch her walk across the area then up the stairs.

"Hey guys," Kelly said as she made her way up the stairs ever so slowly, making sure her ass swayed from side to side.

"Just imagine that thing bent over and just," one of the guys said as he stimulated doggy style sex.

"Shit, you would blow a load, the moment she bent at the waist," Jordan added.

"Guys!" I yelled. "She is gone, can we get back to it?"

There were a few grumbles and a few looks, but they got back to work.

"It wouldn't hurt if you joined in from time to time," Steven said as we walked the floor later on that day.

"On the cat calling and the staring and ogling?" I asked.

"Yeah, I used to," Steven said.

"You used to lead it," I answered back.

Steven used to be in my position, but now that he was the boss for the entire warehouse, he acted like it was many years ago, when it was less than two.

"Some of the guys have been saying that you think you are better than they are," Steven said. "You always used to walk around here like you had a stick up your ass."

"That's because Reggie used to come in here and yell at us," I said, mentioning the district manager.

"Reggie is all bark," Steven shrugged.

"That's because you know Gregg's dad," I mentioned.

"Perks," Steven said as he turned to look at me. His face got serious. "All the rest of the women come through here, dressed casually just like everyone else, if I say something to Kelly, she can file for discrimination. So, stop bringing it up!"

I went to open my mouth, and he stared at me. "Conversation is over, don't bring it up again!" Steven said.

I turned and walked to my office.

I zoned out for the rest of the day when a knock brought me out of the report I was revising.

"So, what's your problem?" Kelly said as she slammed the door to my office.

The loud machines were now a hum, and I could already see most of the guys staring at us through the many windows that made up my small office.

"Not here," I said as I looked at them and motioned for them to get back to work.

"Fine, my office, now!" Kelly yelled as she opened the door.

I walked out and went up the stairs again. Kelly slammed her office door as we entered.

"You know what you are doing and you like the attention!" I yelled.

Unlike my office, hers and the rest of the offices up here were soundproof, so they didn't hear the loud machines downstairs.

"And?" Kelly said.

"And it stops them from working!"

"And?" Kelly said.

"Them not working lowers our numbers, their pay depends on their numbers," I said.

"I don't see them complaining and you're salary, you get paid the same amount no matter what the numbers are," Kelly said as she walked around to her side of the desk.

"Last I checked, and since I do payroll," Kelly said as her fingers danced across the keyboard. "Yup, numbers are the same across the board, from before I was hired to now."

"No way," I said as I grabbed the monitor and turned it.

"Anything else?" Kelly asked. "I take too many selfies, I am just a millennial that doesn't know how to do her job, I am just ass and tits with no brain?"

Kelly was right. The numbers were the same. If anything, they were a bit higher. How did I not see that?

"Well?" Kelly asked.

"I'm sorry," I nodded.

"Thank you, now get the fuck out of my office!" Kelly said as she pulled the monitor back.

I checked and double-checked when I got downstairs. It was right in front of me. I owed the guys an apology as well. It would seem.

"Well fuck," I said, sitting back in my chair. "No way," I said, shaking my head for the third time.

I called a meeting and thoroughly apologized for being a dick to them for the four months since Kelly was hired. I still wouldn't have hired her, but there was no decline in numbers, so I had no room to bitch.

The guys seemed to accept it, and we moved on.

The next day when Kelly came through, I didn't say a word. I was sure it surprised them as they continued their conversations, even after she was gone.

Most of it centered around her ass. Some of it was on the subject of her small perky tits. It was locker room talk, and I just shrugged it off and went about my job.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Finally!" I said as winter break came.

I was free to do what I liked doing the most, absolutely jack shit.

Most of the next few weeks were centered around doing nothing, maybe some work around the house, but the rest of the time was rest. Come the new year, we would be right back at it, and no breaks for a very long time.

Steven came by a few times to pop his head in and say hi. While inside work, we acted like we hated each other outside we were good friends.

"She's twenty-eight!" I said as we sat on my porch.

"With an ass, that can make every guy in the county fall to their knees and worship," Steven said.

"You're twenty -one years older than her," I shook my head. "You're older than her father!"

"So, a guy can dream," Steven laughed.

"She would send you straight to the heart specialist," I laughed.

"It would be a great way to go," Steven laughed.

We sat in silence for a while. "You just don't like her because she doesn't have boobs," Steven said.

"That's not true," I said, staring back at him.

It was true I was more of a boob guy than an ass man, but Kelly had rubbed me the wrong way from the first day, and it was hard to get over.

"All of them are on their phone," Steven shrugged. "It's their thing, we had beepers and arcades, they have their phones."

"Yeah, but we liked to put in a full day," I said.

"It's the slow part of the year, she will do fine, you watch," Steven said.

We drank a few more beers, and then he looked at his phone.

"Yeah," I nodded. "You better go before Debbie has your ass."

"Speaking of asses," Steven said as he stopped at the bottom step of my porch. "Since when has a black guy not liked a white girl with an ass?"

I shook my head at him as he got into his truck. "She does have a nice ass," I nodded to myself.

The weeks flew by faster than I wanted. I started getting things done around the house and making plans to return to work.

I had no family, so there was no one to visit, but Steven and Debbie invited me over to their place for Christmas dinner. It was a good time, but then New Year came, and I was alone.

'Have a surprise for everyone when I get back,' Kelly sent me a text message. 'If you think they were staring before, wait until they see me now.'

I could only imagine what Kelly had done to herself, but it was probably too much knowing her. She was highly excessive about things.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had a welcome back party for everyone under my supervision as I knew the next few months would be balls to the wall hectic.

At least the front door was repaired so, if and when Kelly decided to show up, there was no reason at all for her to come through the back way.

I was right about the hectic part; the orders came in hot and heavy the moment we got settled, and while I usually could spend most of the time hidden in my office during the slow months, I was out on the floor for most of the week.

"Have you seen Kelly?" I asked Steven when we got off work on Friday.

"She asked for an extra week off," Steven said.

"And of course, you gave it to her," I shook my head.

"She had a doctor's note, asshole!" Steven said as he looked at me. "Despite what everyone thinks, I can do my job!"

I went to apologize, but he was already heading for his truck.

"Open mouth insert foot as usual," I said, shaking my head.

The next day started no different. We were beyond busty, and I was up to my neck in orders until Steven called me upstairs for a meeting.

Walking into the meeting, I was immediately stunned by Kelly standing in the corner of Steven's office.

Steven droned on and on about the changes that were coming and how we were to handle them. I tried to listen to him, but all I could focus on was Kelly, and she knew it. She constantly smiled at me with a grin and a look that told me she knew I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Excuse me," Kelly said as she brushed past me on the way out.

"You're staring," Steven said as he looked at me. "I think we call that being a hypocrite."

I nodded and walked down the hallway.

"Ted, can you come in here for a minute?" Kelly asked in her most innocent voice.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to regain some sort of composure.

"Oh please," Kelly said, closing the door behind me. "You looked like a puppy at a shelter a few minutes ago, don't try to be the badass now."

Kelly was right, she had me in the palm of her hand and could squash me like a bug if she wanted to, and there was nothing I could do. I had no right to look at her like that during an important meeting.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Now we are getting somewhere," Kelly said, pushing out her newly enhanced chest.

They were absolutely massive, and on her petite body, they looked even bigger. I had no words to describe them.

"Meet me here tonight, after everyone is gone," Kelly said, her colossal chest jutted out in front of her. "That's it, you can go now."

There were many reasons I could use for staying late, and I knew she could easily manipulate Steven into giving her the keys. My thoughts flew around, wondering what she wanted. Most likely, she was going to make my life hell from now on as payback for the way I had treated her.

I watched as everyone left, and I waited for Steven's truck to pull away.

Finally, it was just the two of us. I waited for a while, thinking maybe Kelly would forget and I would be able to put it off until tomorrow.

'Waiting,' the text on my phone read.

I slowly went up the stairs and into her office. Kelly was sitting on the edge of the desk with her legs crossed and a look on her face that stated she was in charge.

"Okay, I am sorry that I treated you badly and called you a lazy millennial," I said. The words came out of my mouth rushed and in a hurry.

"Carry on," Kelly said as she pointed to the seat directly in front of her.

"I am sorry I blamed you for distracting my guys and that I thought you were the downfall of our numbers," I said, sitting down in the chair.

Kelly nodded. "Keep going," she said as she looked down on me.

I never felt like this, she was in total control, and I couldn't stop talking. I kept apologizing over and over. Finally, she smiled.

"Kneel," Kelly said, putting her foot with her high heels between my legs, then she pushed the seatback.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't stutter," Kelly said as she looked at me with another look.

"Okay," I nodded as I got down to my knees.

"Good," Kelly said as she stood up and turned her back to me. She bent at the waist and pulled up her short skirt.

She wasn't wearing any underwear underneath. "Well?" Kelly asked as she looked back at me.

I nodded as I pushed a finger into her. Quickly she turned and slapped me across the face.

"No hands!" Kelly yelled as she turned back around.

I nodded again. This time I used my tongue and pushed my face into her. She moaned deeply as I started to lick and nibble on her from behind.

"It's a start," Kelly said. "A good start, but just a start."

I instinctively tried to use my hand again, and Kelly slapped me again.

"I see you aren't learning," Kelly sighed.

She put her foot against my chest and pushed. I fell backwards and stared up at the ceiling when she hovered her body over my face and sat down.

I knew she was talking, but I could barely hear her.

I didn't know how long she was doing this, but she rode my face hard, making sure I made her cum over and over again. When I didn't do a good job, she slapped my groin.

It was the best experience of my life. My face was covered in her liquids, and my tongue felt like it was on fire.

The sides of my face and neck felt like they were in a vice as her thighs pressed against me.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, she released me.

"What have you learned?" Kelly asked as she slowly sat up.

"You're in charge," I said.

"No!" Kelly said as she sat back down. This time it only lasted a few minutes. "Now?"

I stayed silent. "Good," Kelly nodded.

I watched as she slowly took my cock out and stared up at me. "You know what happens if you cum, without me telling you to?"

I nodded.

What happened next was indescribable. I had many women suck my cock, and by no means am I long or huge or any word like that, a little bit on the thick side but very much on the average side.

Kelly sucked my cock long and hard, daring me to cum. I watched as her mouth went up and down on it, her head twisted this way and that, her wild her went everywhere.

"Don't you dare!" Kelly shouted up at me as she held my balls in her hand, her long fingernails digging into my skin. "Only when I tell you to," she ordered as she went back to what she was doing.

She repeated the process over and over. Every time I was near to cumming, she dug her nails into my balls or squeezed my cock with her teeth until I gained composure, then she repeated it.

I was bursting to cum. It was all I could think about. It felt like everything in the world stopped existing, and it wouldn't exist again unless I came.

"Say one word, mutter one sentence," Kelly said as she held my cock between her teeth. "Nod, if you understand."

I nodded. "Good," Kelly said as she went at it again. I couldn't stop myself from watching her expertly suck my cock. Then she stopped.

"Now," she said as she sat back and watched as I came.

"Same time next week," Kelly said as she stood up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kelly repeated the same thing the following Monday, and the Monday after that, she did the same thing every Monday.

She was training me to be her slave. No one else got the same treatment as I did, but everyone fell under her spell.

When she walked in, the guys fell silent. If they dared to whistle or even say something, they got a look. If I even looked at her wrong during the week, she took it out on me the following Monday.

"Keys," Kelly said to me one day as we were leaving.

"What?" I asked as I looked down at her.

Kelly was just about 5'4 or a little bit underneath it. I stood at an even 6'6. So, she was always looking up at me when we stood next to each other.

Kelly sighed as she stared up at me.

Instantly my body cringed as she sighed and rolled her eyes. I reached into my pocket and produced my keys.

"Which one?" Kelly asked.

I didn't know which one she was looking for, but Kelly quickly and quietly kicked my shin.

"Which one?" she smiled politely as people passed us.

I pointed out my house key, and she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Follow," she said through gritted teeth.

I followed Kelly to the hardware store, where she made a copy and paid for it.

"Hungry?" she asked as we stopped at a restaurant.

"I could...." I started to say. I stopped and nodded.

Kelly shook her head and sighed again. I knew I was in trouble.

How did my life turn out like this, I thought as I sat at the table. Kelly ordered for both of us, I don't know how she knew what I liked, but she ordered one of my favourite dishes from this restaurant.

She followed me home and walked around my house. Kelly nodded her approval as she walked each room while I sat obediently on the couch.

"I like it," Kelly said as she sat down next to me.

"Now," Kelly said as she lifted her skirt.

For the rest of the night, my head stayed between her legs. I was so happy to serve her and make her happy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, she moved in?" Steven asked.

I nodded.

"Damn it man!" Steven shouted. "She's not here," Steven said as he lined up his shot.

We were playing pool at the local watering hole.

"Sorry," I said, shaking my head. "It's like a program inside my head that I can't turn off."

"And you say Debbie has me whopped," Steven shook his head.

Kelly didn't just move in. She had quit the warehouse and now worked at the restaurant. She had taken over every aspect of my life.

"Still no sex?" Steven asked.

"Not like how....no," I said as I saw the look on Steven's face.

"What happened to you?" Steven asked.

"I am the same me," I shrugged. "Just around her, it's like I am free," I said. I didn't know how to explain it, sure to him and the others, it looked like I was a dog on a leash, but to me, it was absolute freedom, no thinking, just doing.

My phone chirped, and there was a single message. 'Home,' that was it.

"I have to go," I said, putting down the pool stick.

I ran out to the car and drove home. Kelly was waiting and had dinner ready. Without words, we ate dinner and sat down on the couch. I laid my head on her lap as we watched television.

12