Simply Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

A few weeks later, I was saying 'I do,' at our wedding and meeting her parents.

Her dad, Lionel and I sat on the couch in absolute quiet as Kelly and her mum, Vanessa, talked. As we got out of the house, Lionel motioned for me to get closer.

"She's been talking about you for three years now," he said in barely a whisper.

I was about to reply when he shook his head and dropped a piece of paper.

"Bathroom, when she is sleeping," he whispered.

I nodded.

It took a few days for me to be alone, but after reading the paper, it seemed the women of this family had learned this process to get the man they wanted.

Lionel used to be a jock in his high school when Vanessa programmed him. The process was taught to every woman in the family line.

There was even a picture of him. He looked different.

'Had Kelly really wanted me for so long?' I thought. 'Of course, she knew I liked big boobs,' I thought that was the introduction to the programming.

Whatever it was, I was hers now.

That night the sex was magical. Kelly got on top of me and rode my dick hard and fast. Again, she told me when I could cum and how often I had to have sex with her.

None of my friends understood me anymore. I had to find a new job, and we eventually moved closer to her parents.

Sex was an essential part of our relationship. Kelly made sure I came inside of her every time. She wanted to have a baby, preferably a girl.

We tried many times, in many different positions, in public, on the beach, in every room of our new house. There were times I was near to exhaustion, but Kelly didn't let me stop.

Then the good news came, Kelly was pregnant.

That was the night she let me take control. She released me from my programming for one night. All of my familiar feelings and emotions flooded back to my head.

Seeing Kelly lying naked on the bed and telling me that her body was mine for the taking was like a light switch had turned on.

I fucked her enormous tits until I came all over her face. I loved seeing my dick between her giant fake tits so much so that I had to do it many times.

Then I did what most of the guys at my old job only dreamt about doing.

I bent Kelly over the bed and fucked her ass. Seeing that pert ass bounce off my body as my dick went balls deep inside of her virgin ass was worth everything that was happening, especially seeing the head of my cock disappear into her asshole for the first time.

It was short-lived when I woke up in the morning, she flicked her fingers, and my freedom was gone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I often watch as our four kids, three girls and one boy, run around the house, and I wonder what would have happened if I had never gone upstairs that night, but I knew deep down that she would have found another way.

Kelly always finds a way.

The End

12