Simulated Experiences inc.

Story Info
Male slaves’ whole body is used as a sex toy.
6.7k words
4.43
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave followed his mistress into the clean high tech looking facility. The sign outside had called this place Simulated Experiences inc. but his mistress hadn't allowed him any knowledge of why they were here or what this place did. He did know something interesting was going to happen though as he wasn't allowed outside with his collar on very often. If he was it was always somewhere that people knew what it meant.

The young man behind the desk looked up as they entered. "Hello, do you have an appointment?" he asked.

Mistress responded, "yes, we are here for scans and sampling."

He checked the computer for a moment then smiled politely. "Ah yes, I see you're here for the full pussy experience. That one is quite popular with our femdom clientele. I think you'll be very happy with your choice. Right this way please."

He led mistress and Slave through a door into a small room with some clothes hooks and a small bench.

"Please feel free to leave all your clothing on the hooks or on the bench. You will be brought back here after the scans and sampling. Someone will be with you shortly." With that he left, lightly closing the door after himself.

Mistress looked at Slave and commanded, "undress me, then you may undress yourself."

Slave didn't need to be told twice. If he was going to have the pleasure of touching any part of mistress, especially to help her undress, he would happily comply. He jumped to it, gently removing mistresses' shirt and pants. He took special care with her undergarments ensuring he didn't touch any sensitive parts of her glorious body even though he desired to with every fiber of himself. Seeing mistresses naked form caused his loans to hurt as the chastity cage locked around his cock and balls painfully prevented any hardening. Oh, how he wished he could please her right now.

After neatly placing mistresses' clothes on the bench, he proceeded to remove his scant clothing and put his things neatly beside his mistresses. Finishing he patiently waited for further commands. After a moment or two there was a gentle knock on the door and an attractive looking young woman with glasses opened it.

"Please follow me" she said.

Mistress and Slave were led into a room split into two areas. One with many strange camera-like devices around a circular raise section of the floor. The other with a comfortable looking exam table with stirrups and a number of similar camera devices and additional items arranged around them. The women motioned mistress to lay down on the exam table and helped her position her feet comfortably in the stirrups. Mistresses' legs were spread open and her amazing clean shaven pussy lips were slightly parted. Slave suppressed a groan as the glorious sight raised a heady desire in him.

Noticing Slave standing beside mistress at the table the young women commented "I see you have taken care of your slave's hair, well done. We typically recommend that, as body hair is picked up in the scan and can sometimes make the experience less enjoyable". Mistress just smiled, but Slave felt confused by this comment. Mistress had not allowed him any body hair of any sort for years. Why would this women comment about that? And what scan?

"For this next part" the young women continued, "we will need you to be aroused to extract a sample and we find the scans give the best results in matching your labia shape, and vaginal interior that way. We have several options to help you become aroused if you wish, or you may use your slave to help?"

"My slave will be fine" mistress replied. Then directed towards Slave "slave, make me wet but do not think for a second you will get any pleasure out of it."

As the women turned around to look at a display of some sort Slave didn't hesitate and quickly started to gently caress mistresses' wonderful breasts. He again felt pain in his loins from the excitement building in him as he slowly massages the magnificent curves of his mistress. Oh, how we wished he could take some pleasure out of it. He brought mistress gently and slowly to a subtle arousal just as he was taught before he moved one of his hand down mistresses' body to her warm thighs and finally to her soft silky pussy lips. He repressed the sparks of his own desire and focused on gently running his fingers along the edges of mistresses' pussy lips. Gently he parted the folds, and slid his middle finger to her clit, barely touching it as he moved across it. His mistress made a muted moan, and he knew he had done well. He continued for a moment, then slowly slid his middle finger down and slipped it inside her now wet pussy.

Mistress gasped softly at this, "good slave. You may stop."

Slave sadly slipped his finger out of her warmth and stepped back. The women with the glasses turned and looked approvingly at mistresses' pussy. She took hold of one of the attachments around the exam table and said to mistress "sorry this might be a touch cold", then she moved the phallic like device with a hollow end to mistresses' pussy and slowly pushed it into her. Mistress let out another little gasp as it moved in. Slave felt a strong sense of jealousy toward the device as he watched it move into his mistress. He wanted to be putting things into mistress. He waned to make mistress feel any pleasure she felt.

"One moment please" the women said. "We just need to be sure we got a large enough sample so we can properly duplicate all of the chemical and physical properties of your lubrication. We want to make sure your slave has the most realistic experience possible, so the smell, the feel, everything has to be just like you."

A small green light turned on by the handle the women was holding. "Excellent", she said withdrawing the device from mistresses' pussy, "we should now be able to produce what we need. The next part is a quick surface scan, then an internal scan to map out muscles, textures, bumps, ridges, and all of that. Please hold still for a moment." She rolled back on the chair she was sitting on, away from mistresses' spread legs, then some red laser scanning lights came on. The light passed around and over mistresses' legs and abdomen before doing a slow detailed scan of her aroused labia. That completed, the women rolled back between mistresses' legs and moved a new device toward her waiting opening. This device looked like a transparent dildo with lots of strange electronics inside.

"This might also be a touch cold, sorry" the women apologized. "This will scan you internally and allow us to properly recreate your vaginal cannel. You'll also feel some light tingling and some mild muscle contractions as it maps out your internal muscles. This allow us to correctly map how your vagina grips and moves so that your slave will experience things exactly as they are, as they happen." With that the women slid the device into mistress. Slave watched with fascination and heightened arousal as it penetrated mistresses' pussy. He ached to somehow be involved, but knew not to do anything without being commanded. As the device reached the desired depth inside mistresses' pussy and the women held it still, Slave reflected for a moment on the comment of the women made. He still wasn't really understanding what was going on. Mistress let out a quite moan as Slave imagined the device was likely causing some interesting sensations for her. He wished he could somehow enhance any pleasure she was getting.

Procedure complete, the women withdrew the dildo like scanner and helped mistress up. She then asked "Do you intend to keep your slave in chastity for the experience?"

Mistress responded "no, I wish this to be a reward, he was been very well behaved for a few months now."

"Very good" she said "could you then please remove his cage. I would recommend he be hard for the scans as it will allow us to scan what is likely to be there the day of, and sometimes it can add a bit of pleasure for you"

"Very well" mistress responded. Then to Slave she said "come here." She took the key for the cock and ball cage off her beautiful neck and reached down to undo his prison. Pure ecstasy, Slave was going to be free and be allowed to become erect. What a joyous day indeed. Slave's cock quickly inflated to full hardness as mistress undid the lock and slid the cage off.

The tip of his penis glistened with pre cum as the women in glassed said to mistress "can you please order him to stand tall in the center of the raised circle, and be sure he doesn't move."

Mistress looked at Slave and commanded "you heard her, move to the center of the circle. Stand straight. Don't move. Keep your cock erect." Slave complied instantly. Keeping his cock hard was not going to be a problem as he was still being allowed to see his mistress fully nude. Thoughts that a slave should not have kept running through his mind. How he wished to touch her, and please her. How he wished he could use his enflamed cock and push into her. As he stood on the platform, red laser scanning lights move all over his body, taking a complete 360 degree body scan. In a moment it was over.

"We have some ice just over there" the young women said to mistress pointing. "You're all done here. When you're ready you can head back to the change room and get dressed. Oh, and just a reminder, if you want you are welcome to bring other slaves to the next appointment. Many of our clients prefer to bring 2 additional slaves to provide direct pleasure to their breasts, nipples, or whatever they like... Most common setup I've seen is one for each breast, but obviously that is up to you. We'll for sure see you two back here in a few days." With that she left the room.

Mistress motioned for Slave to follow and headed over to where the ice was. His hard cock was still leaking per cum when mistress brought some ice to his cock shaft and sensitive balls. His desire was overwhelmed by the cold and his cock slowly returned to a flaccid state. At which point mistress returned it to the chastity cage, locking it securely to ensure that Slave would not get a much-needed orgasmic release. Mistress then led the way back to their clothes, ordering Slave to dress her and himself, followed by an exit out of the facility.

Back at home some hours later mistress called Slave to her from the bedroom.

"Slave," she said as she sat on the bed, "after the excitement today I'm going to treat myself to some cock in my pussy tonight. As you did well, I will allow you to participate and provide the cock. However, we can't have you getting any pleasure out of it. You will fetch the shock sack, numbing cream, your smallest cock ring, and one of the extra thick condoms."

Dread filled Slaves mind at this. He loved providing pleasure to his mistress, but with the numbing cream and the shock sack tonight would prove to be a painful one with no pleasure to be had for himself. Thinking that though, he chided himself. He did not deserve pleasure, only mistress deserved all the pleasure and if she chose to allow him some small amount on occasion it was very generous of her. While thinking this slave rushed through the house, gathering the required items. He returned to mistress and quickly knelt by her feet waiting for her next commands.

"Undress me." She commanded, standing up. Slave quickly obeyed, again ensuring not to touch any sensitive parts of her wonderous body as he hadn't been given permission. Once undressed mistress took the key off her neck and proceeded to unlock Slaves chastity cage. His cock immediately sprang to full attention with his mistress naked and close to him. She casually dropped the cage to the floor.

"Put on your cock ring" commanded mistress. Slave obeyed and could feel his cock get harder as blood rushed in but wasn't allowed to escape. As expected, the next command was a dreaded one.

"Puck on the shock sack and hand me the controller" mistress ordered. The shock sack was a tight elasticized sack that fit over Slaves balls almost like a condom with a tighter part at the top of the sack to ensure it wouldn't slip off. It held his balls tightly encased, but unfortunately the sack also had electrodes on either side that rested right up against his sensitive organs and a battery with lots of charge in it. As he handed over the controller to mistress, she quickly changed the intensity setting and pushed the shock button. Pain lanced through both of slaves encased balls as the shock traveled from one electrode to the other. Fortunately, mistress was feeling generous tonight and was a somewhat manageable pain setting.

"Now, put on the cream and the condom" commanded mistress. Slave sadly followed mistresses instructions taking what little bit of pleasure he could as he applied a health amount of the industrial strength numbing cream directly to the entire shaft of his cock, taking extra care to get the entire head coated. Mistress would not like him to have missed anything and receive pleasure. He wouldn't be feeling anything from his cock tonight, and could only look forward to painful shocks to his balls.

After the cream was applied he waited until he could feel it sink in and start working. As his whole hard cock started to get numb, he rolled on the extra thick condom all the way down over the cock ring, careful to fully cover any small amount of cream. He definitely didn't want to make the mistake of numbing any part of his mistress. Feeling nothing from his cock now, but still seeing it being held rock hard by the tight cock ring, he waited for mistress next commands.

Pain hit Slave hard in the balls again, as mistress pushed the shock button and ordered "Lay on the bed face up". Slave obeyed. When he was positioned, Slave flinched as mistress pushed the shock button again and moved onto the bed with him, straddling his face. Her hard tight thighs rested against his cheeks as she slid her calves under his arms and her glorious pussy was right at his mouth. He took a deep breath reveling in her wonderous smell. Pain struck hard as she shocked is balls and demanded "Suck my pussy" in a rough voice. Slave happily obeyed, hoping that if he brought her pleasure, she may forget to shock him. He hungrily attaching his moth to her silky-smooth mound. He moves his tongue over the folds of her pussy and gently sucked her clit. Mistress apparently hadn't forgotten about his suffering as pain struck him again. He continued his gentle ministration to mistresses' clit then paused and pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her now wet channel, trying to taste more of her sweet pussy juices. Oh, how he loved the taste and feel of her wetness in his mouth. Mistress, breathing heavily, gasped as he did this. He was rewarded with another shock to his balls as she lifted off his mouth.

"Good slave" she said. "I know how much you like my juices." She shocked his balls once more for good measure, then climbed off his face. She reached down with her free hand pushing a couple of her fingers into her pussy, and extracting some of her fragrant wetness. She then smeared it over Slaves face, ensuring to get some under his nose. Slave was in heaven as he felt her wetness spread over him. He wanted more of her juice; he wanted it all over him. As mistress spread some of her juices below his nose, he inhaled her sent deeply, sending a child down his spine.

Pain broke him out of his brief mental ecstasy as mistress again pushed the shock button and spikes drove into his balls. Mistress fiddled with some setting on the remote for a moment, then casually tossed it into a chair near the bed. Slave watched this with dread. He suspected he knew what she had done, and sure enough he could feel a mild pinch in his balls, that was slowly ramping up. The pain in his balls became more and more, nearly to the point he was going to cry out, then slowly started down. His mistress had set the shock sack to automatic in a wave that would go from a light tingling to nearly gasping out loud agony, with nothing he could do about it.

Mistress spoke, "I know you can't feel anything here" she said as she grabbed his hard cock, "but we need to ensure you see what your missing, and how your numb cock is giving your mistress pleasure." She motioned him to sit up just as pain was stabbing into his balls, and pushed a couple of pillows under his back. Forcing him to lay down again, he had a good view of his condom encased cock. Mistress grabbed his hard cock again, and started to straddle his hips positioning herself above him, just as another wave of pain smashed into his balls. He watched as she slowly lowered her glorious pussy onto his hard cock, feeling nothing as it slid into her. Frustrated that he wasn't going to get anything out of this, he hardly felt the next blast of pain in his balls. He watched as she started to breath heavily and slid up and down his shaft causing it to glisten with her juices. This reminded him of her juices spread over his face, and he inhaled her scent deeply again as she moved. He watched how her glorious breasts bounced slightly as she shifted with him burred deep inside her. She seemed to be getting pleasure out of his deadened cock. Pain struck him again, as mistress let out a passionate gasp. Slave wished he could feel his cock as he was sure mistress pussy muscles were clenching him right then.

After several minutes of having his numb cock used like a toy and Slave going through waves of pain mistress let out a loud passionate moan, and thrashed around on his hard cock for a moment before collapsing on top of him. Spent with orgasm she didn't move for a moment as her breathing slowed. Slave didn't dare move, with her wonderous breasts pressed against his chest, and deadened cock still deep inside of her, any movement would have interrupted her post orgasm enjoyment. Even with pain again stabbing at his abused balls, he gritted his teeth and didn't move. He could feel her pussy juice leaking out around his cock on to his pubic mound. Mistress may have achieved orgasmic release but Slave certainly didn't. After another couple of rounds of pain to his balls, mistress finally stirred. Lifting herself off his still hard cock Slave felt her sticky juices pull away from him. She rolled off of him, covered herself and went to sleep, leaving Slave to deal with another jolt of pain to his balls.

With the least motion to the bed he could manage, slave extracted himself, and quickly reached for the remote. Stopping the torturous stabs to his balls, he let out a quite sigh and proceeded to clean up. He removed the shock sack, putting is away properly. Then took off the condom and cock ring. His numb used cock, quickly shrivelled as the blood left it. Retrieving the chastity cage from the ground he re-locked himself in. He didn't dare let mistress wake without him being in chastity. Cleanup complete, he quietly, and again with the least motion possible, got into bed and fell into a restless sleep.

Several days later mistress got a phone call. After which she ordered "Slave, prepare yourself for an outing with your collar." Slave had nearly forgotten about his encounter at the strange high-tech place, but this brought the memory back. Mistress had promised a reward, perhaps today was the day. As he prepared, he heard Mistress make a call. She was talking to Slave Golf ordering him to prepare as well, and telling him to be ready for pickup. Slave didn't like Slave Golf. He didn't like any of mistresses' other slaves, but he wasn't allowed an opinion about it. Shortly after he had become Slave, mistress had informed him that one slave would not be enough to please her. She then started a sequence of various other male and female slaves. The first she called Slave Bravo. The second Slave Charlie. Slave assumed she liked the sound of the phonetic alphabet, and was working her way through. He supposed that must have made him Slave Alpha, but mistress only ever called him Slave.

12