Simulated Experiences inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready to go, mistress and Slave drove and picked up Slave Golf, and arrived at the facility. They were recognized on entry and shown to simulation room B, which was a small pleasant room, again with some hooks for clothing and a bench, but larger than just a simple change room. The room had 2 doors on the far wall labeled Sim 1 and Sim 2. The young women with glasses was back, and spoke quietly to mistress for a moment and left through the Sim 2 door. Mistress then ordered Slave and Slave Golf to undress her, and then to undress Slave. Surprisingly mistress also proceeded to unlock Slaves chastity cage. She even gave his cock a couple of playful tugs as it hardened in response to her nakedness. Slaves cock was leaking pre cum quite heavily after that. His mind was on overdrive from the small bit of pleasure he was given, and it had been months since he had been allowed to cum. The young women knocked lightly on the Sim 2 door and came back in holding a tablet.

"Just a few last-minute questions please" she said, speaking to mistress. "Do you wish for your simulant to cum in you when your slave does? We find some femdom's prefer to know when their slave cums and like the feel. It will be a proportionally small amount of fluid, but generally our clients say they can still feel it, and it may enhance the experience."

Mistress pondered this for a moment and responded "yes."

"Very good," the young women continued. "We also generally recommend a testicle cable. This cable runs from the insertion platform to a tight loop around the slaves' testacies. You then have control over the pull of the cable. We've found that as you apply a pull it will cause the slave to involuntarily contract and sit up inside. This generally leads to some strong G-Spot stimulation."

Mistress didn't hesitate on this item and immediately responded "yes."

"Excellent, and final question" she said, "what do you want your slave to see? We generally fit the slave with some goggles, these can be clear so the slave can somewhat see inside of the simulant, or they can be opaque so the slave can see nothing, or we have an option of monitors so the slave will see what's happening to you in full high-def 3D."

Mistress considered for a moment before answering, "I think I would like Slave to see me, that way he will know all of his body is being used to please his mistress, and he will be able to see the enjoyment I'm getting from Slave Golf's efforts."

"Okay, perfect" continued the women with glasses. "If you could please order your slave into Sim 1, and please tell him to follow all instructions from our staff, we can get him all set up. And if you could please follow me with your other slave into Sim 2?" With this she started toward Sim 2 and holding open the door for Mistress and Slave Golf. Slave caught a glimpse of the Sim 2 as she held the door. The walls were a pleasant natural colour, and he could see what looked like a comfortable bed with the bottom half removed. He could see some moulded forms that looked like they would comfortably hold someone's legs apart. Between them he saw a rather shocking sight. It looked like a miniature naked version of him stuck to a silvery shaft. It looked positioned to penetrate mistress if she was laying on the bed. It was about the size of mistresses' largest dildo. He couldn't tell for sure but the detail looked very accurate. He could see his small erect cock and could even make out some of the definition of his nose and ears. Slave started to understand what was happening.

Mistress turned to him and ordered "go into Sim 1 and follow all the instructions of the people inside. Please me well slave." Then she smiled and lead Slave Golf into Sim 2, the young women closed the door behind them. Slave was left alone for just a moment, before he followed instructions and went into Sim 1.

Sim 1 proved to be extremely different then Sim 2. He entered a very clinical looking white room with 3 technicians in lab coats. In the center was a sight to behold. He saw a giant pussy with what looked like a white dildo cut in half sticking out of it. His already hard cock stiffened further, as the smell of the room hit him. It was the deep smell of his mistresses' wet pussy. Looking at the giant pussy recognition hit him. It was a perfect replica of his mistresses' aroused pussy. He finally had perfect clarity of what was going to happen. He was going to be used as a full body toy to please his mistress. His body was going to be inserted into her pussy and he was going to be completely engulfed in her warm wet silky channel. He nearly came with the thought of it. The three technicians in white glanced up, two started toward him, the third stayed working at a control panel of some sort. The two technicians ordered him to move closer to a tray of equipment, and proceeded to attach some small sticky patches at critical points of his body. He suspected they monitored his muscles in some way to transmit instructions to the miniature version of him that would be sliding deep into his mistress next door. The technicians then attached a tight loop of a cable around his balls. Checking that it was tight and wouldn't come off, one of them pulled on the cable causing some pain to Slaves sensitive balls.

The technicians then ordered him to lay down in the half dildo shape. As slave climbed in, he brushed the surface of the giant pussy, shocked to find out how really it felt. It was practically indistinguishable from real skin. Further, as he lay in the channel of the dildo, he found the bottom was lined with a warm soft, silky feeling texture, somewhat like skin. It took a second until he realized it felt like the inside of his mistresses' pussy, but without her juice on it. The technicians had him move on his back, body resting on the pussy texture in the giant dildo, until his feet were touching a small platform and his head was pointed right into the opening of the giant pussy. They proceeded to strap his feet and calves to the platform with strong straps. Slave suspected this platform was going to provide motion to him in and out of his mistresses' giant pussy. Next the cable from his balls was attached to a longer section of cable coming from the platform. Slave assumed this was what the women with glasses was talking about. This cable could be pulled or moved to pull on his balls, and sure enough, as the cable was attached it went taught and provided a very slight tug on his balls. Far from unpleasant, this actually caused his cock to stiffen a bit. One of the technicians spoke to him and explained the next part as a tube was place in the corner of his moth. This would provide air if needed while he was inside of his mistresses' pussy. The thought had his cock fully erect again as he glanced at the perfect giant replica of a pussy not far from his head. Finally, the technicians then fitted some goggles over his eyes. They blocked out all light until there was a brief flash, and he was presented with a 3D view of his mistress in the other room.

He could see that mistress was having Slave Golf pleasure her breasts and nipples as she lay on the bed. Her legs were slightly spread resting on the moulds and her pussy was positioned in the same spot compared to the miniature version of Slave, as Slave was in relation to the giant pussy. The view was crystal clear and he could make out the slight sheen of wetness on his mistresses' pussy lips as she was pleasured by Slave Golf. Then something unexpected happened. The miniature version of him moved. Slave realized it was in perfect sync with him. Whatever he moved, the miniature version of him in the room with mistress did the same. It was a rather surreal experience, so easy to imagine the miniature version was him. Slave was so concentrated on what he was seeing it took slave a second to realize something was happening around him. He could feel a slick wetness forming under him and could smell mistresses' pussy juices much stronger now. In the room with Mistress he saw the young women with glasses briefly speak to her then leave the room.

Mistresses hand was resting on some controls, when she moved them, slave suddenly felt himself slipping up the warm silky channel toward the giant pussy as he saw his miniature self move toward mistresses' pussy. Then it happened, his head connected with the pussy, and was slowly pushed inside. Slave could feel is slide over his shaved head and encase his ears, nose, mouth, everything. He felt all the small little folds on the inside of mistress pussy around his head. He could feel her juices flow around his face. He could feel them leak into his mouth and nose. He could smell and taste her juices all around. He could feel the micro contractions of the muscles inside his mistress as her pussy slowly opened up to accommodate his head. It was so perfect. Slave quickly lost his sense of reality and it was now he that was being pushed into his mistresses' pussy. It was hyper erotic.

Slave noticed mistresses hand stop moving the controls as she seemed to be just enjoying having his head inside of her. Slave took the opportunity to shift his head slightly to feel more of his mistresses most sensitive area around his face. He breathed in mistresses' scent and pussy juices, filling his nose with her, as much as he could with his head enclosed. He opened his mouth taking some of her delicious wetness inside and moving it around his mouth before swallowing. He reached up with his hands, watching as the 3D view of his miniature self did the same, and caressed his mistress sensitive pussy lips, slowly and gently moving them along the folds. He pushed his hands thorough her aroused lips up to her clit, where he cupped it with his hands, very gently massaging the super nerve cluster. He could see mistress respond, as her arousal increased. He could feel around his head as her muscles shifted and clenched in her pussy. He watched as she clearly moaned with pleasure, suddenly realizing he could hear her through her pussy. It was if she was underwater, but Slave could hear her moans.

Mistresses hand moved on the controls and Slave found himself being pushed deeper into her hot silky pussy. His shoulders forcing her folds to spread wide to accommodate him. He dropped his hands to his side as he continued to slid insider of her. Her warmth wrapped around his upper body and her vaginal muscles clenched at him as he was pushed inside. His enflamed cock finally reached her pussy entrance. As it slit inside, the sensitive tip of his cock slipped along mistresses' pussy walls getting thickly coated in her juices. Slave nearly came with the pleasure of it. Slave could hear mistress moan again through her pussy walls, and could hear the wet slick sounds as he penetrated into her, spreading her apart inside. He became aware of a gentle consistent thump realized he was hearing mistresses heart beat through her pussy as well. As his body continued to go deep into her pussy, he could feel it enclose and slid over his thinner legs, wrapping itself close around his body. It was too much, Slave was in a state of shocking ecstasy. His hard cock couldn't be held back as it started to jump violently as orgasm overtook him. Several months of pent up cum squirted hard out of his cock to be lost in the more encompassing juices of mistresses pussy. As he came his body flinched and shifted and he could see a smile play across mistresses face as she could tell he was coming. She clinched her pussy muscles in response, causing slaves fully body to be tightly wrapped in a warm silky squeeze. His body continued his journey deep into his mistress even after his explosive orgasm, finally stopping with just his ankles and feet outside of her.

For a moment nothing happened as mistress just enjoyed the ministrations that Slave Golf was giving to her breasts and the feel of slave deep inside. Slaves desire level started to creep up again, as after several months, his body still felt it had much to give. His cock was far from hard, but it wasn't completely flaccid anymore. He slipped his hands over his body wet with mistresses pussy juice, and found his cock. Taking a moment to stroke it he breathed through the tube in his mouth for a moment, and watched as mistresses face seemed to recognize what was happening. The next few strokes he did to his cock mistress clenched her pussy muscles in response. She could definitely feel him move inside of her. This inspired Slave to be more adventurous. He moved his hand around caressing the inside of mistresses' pussy. At one point he slid both arms up his body over his head and reached deeper inside of her. He could feel some different muscles that he was sure was her cervix. He tried to tease this spot a bit as he moved around, but with a mild flick of her finger mistress gave a swift tug as his tied balls causing some pain and slave to lean forward a bit. He had nearly forgot about the restraints to his ball, but clearly mistress did not want him there. Instead, slave shifted his hands further down, again grazing this slippery cock coated with pussy juice to another part of mistresses' insides that felt different and he was sure was her g-spot. As he started to massage is, he could hear and see mistress gasp with delight. He continued for a while until mistresses' hands again did something on the controls.

Rather abruptly slave was moving again, this time out of mistresses' pussy. He was slowly pulled down and out of his wonderful silky cocoon. Again, he was amazed with the feel of mistresses' pussy. All the delightful ridges and textures that he was moving across. He was pulled down just enough that his cock popped out of her pussy before slowly started back deeper into her. Slave was in heaven. Mistress was using his whole body like a fuck toy. Moving him in and out of her glorious body. It felt like all his nerves were alive with sensation. His whole body coated with her silky juices. In and out he moved, slipping into her channel, hearing the squelching noises of her pussy parting to let his body in. At one point the speed picked up as mistress wanted him to fuck her faster. He could hear her heart beating faster, and knew she was starting to get really aroused. His now rock-hard cock was running up and down the inside of her pussy and before he knew it, he again exploded in orgasm coating the top of mistresses' pussy with his cum as he was pushed deep into her. This orgasm was quite intense and caused Slave to thrash a bit inside the folds of his pussy encasement. He was sure mistress noticed again, but she didn't clench back this time. Her pussy had taken on an almost rhythmic clench against Slaves' body as he was move in and out of her.

Mistresses hand move again on the controls. Turning the speed of Slaves thrust into her to maximum. Fortunately, it wasn't too much to handle and slave continued to enjoy the feeling. His body again starting to respond to the stimulation. He could feel himself starting to harden again, even after such a short time. Then it happened. Slave could feel the clenching in mistresses' pussy start to become more intense. He suspected she was starting to near an orgasm herself, but she turned one more dial on her control panel. This painfully pulled slaves' balls, hard. Stretching his nut sack and causing a great deal of pain. His body involuntarily crunched up as his stomach muscle reacted to the pain. This cause him to practically sit up inside mistresses' pussy even with her muscle clenching hard at his body. This pulled his head and shoulders right against her g-spot as he was thrust over and over into her in a curved L shape. The tight cable transmitted every little shift in movement straight to his sensitive balls. In one final thrust in, he could hear mistress scream in ecstasy, as his encasing pussy walls pulsed with contractive force all around him. Fortunately for him some safety measure must have kicked in. As he was being pulled out of her pussy again, his now abused and tender ball were release and his cramping stomach muscles relaxed. He was thrust in and out of mistress five more times, feeling strong orgasmic contractions all around him on the journey before he was finally stopped. Mistress was patting Slave Golf on the head, clearly telling him he did well today as Slave was slowly and fully withdrawn from mistresses now relaxing pussy. It took Slave a moment reacclimate to reality as the goggles were removed, along with the cable around his balls. The technicians helped him up, and took off the various sensors around his body. He was still covered head to toe with mistresses' juices, and the technicians led him to a shower. As he washed off mistresses' silky juices, he realized how tired he was. This was quite the ordeal, and two orgasms in one day was a lot for Slave.

Clean, he exited the shower and toweled off. He was shown out the door to rejoin mistress and Slave Golf in the outer chamber. Both of them where already dressed. After he was dressed in an uncharacterised show of affection mistress walked over to him and hugged him hard.

"You did well today slave." She whispered in his ear. "I very much enjoyed having all of you inside of me. Next time we will have to set some better rules, and perhaps, restrict your pleasure more. Two orgasms IS far too many for you in one day." She smiled slyly as she let him go. Slave thought, this might be an interesting development in his life, he was interested to see how the next time played out.

12