Simulated Nightmares Ep. 0.5

Story Info
The simulator is ready, and Alicia starts it.
1.5k words
4.19
5.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defy327
Defy327
19 Followers

Episode 0.5 : Start

The doorbell rang at half-past nine at night. When Alicia opened the door, a large plastic box with a sticker labeled "H-Neural" was standing on a cart at the doorstep.

"Miss Alicia. Delivery for you," a robotic voice rang out. A delivery robot, its humanoid body covered in black carbon fiber and shiny metal, was standing beside the cart. "Can I help you move the item to your apartment?"

Alicia hesitated for a moment, but after she glanced at the box that was larger than the bathtub in her bathroom, she decided that it might be a little too heavy for her to lift on her own.

"Sure, I'll let you in," she said as she stepped aside. The delivery robot lifted the box and walked into the living room, leaving a faint odor of plastic in its wake.

The living room, which was spacious enough to even park full-size pickup trucks in, was almost entirely empty. The walls and the floor were stark white and completely featureless. The only things that decorated the room were a single oversized couch and a giant TV screen that occupied almost an entire wall.

"Where should I leave it, Miss Alicia?" the robot asked, and she pointed to a corner of the living room.

"Over there."

The robot detached the tape sealing the box and folded the flaps, revealing the inside. Inside the box, there was a white capsule-shaped pod, covered in transparent glass. The pod was filled with a pink, gel-like liquid, and a transparent oxygen mask hung from the lid.

As the robot plugged the cables connected to the pod into the power outlets in the wall, a holographic monitor appeared over the machine, showing a booting screen.

"The installation is complete. The unit is fully operational. Please sign here for confirmation of delivery."

The robot showed a touchscreen panel, which contained a contract and a digital pen. Alicia skimmed over the contents, signing her name at the bottom, and the panel glowed blue.

"Thank you for your order. Have a pleasant day."

The robot turned around and left the house.

After the door closed, Alicia's heart began to pound with anticipation. She stared at the pod in silence, her face flushing red.

She'd read all the instructions online, so she knew exactly how to use the machine without any help or tutorials.

According to her memory, the first step was to be completely naked. She first closed all the curtains and turned off the lights, so that no one would be able to see her in her apartment.

She slowly stripped off her clothes, feeling the cool air blowing against her exposed skin. Her skin, smooth and soft, pale as white as virgin snow, began to glow underneath the pale light of the monitor.

Her shirt fell on the ground, revealing her fair shoulders, slender neck, and plump breasts held together by a gray sports bra. Her small cute nipples, shaped like strawberry tips, were poking through the light fabric.

She bent over to remove her tight-fitting, stretchy yoga pants, thin enough to show her small, tight virgin pussy closed tight, without any hint of pubic hair. Her slim thigh gap, so deep it could easily fit a muscular man's fist, was revealed to the cold air.

A faint aroma wafted out from the spot between her thighs, moist with excitement. The sweet, fruity smell, similar to that of a ripe peach, filled the air with its fragrance.

As her yoga pants joined her shirt on the floor, her long, slender legs, looking even longer with the contrast against the bright white marble floor, were left bare.

Then, her sports bra, the last piece of fabric on her body, was pulled over her head. Her breasts bounced free from their tight confinement, her pink nipples pointing stiff and erect. They were not too big, but her round, voluptuous breasts were perfectly proportionate to her small frame, giving her a youthful, feminine appeal.

Completely naked, her skin was emitting a faint white glow in the dark room. She looked like a white marble statue, standing in the middle of the space.

The next step was to wear the oxygen mask. She walked toward the pod, and the transparent lid opened automatically. The mask was hung to the lid of the pod, with a rubber seal designed to cover the entire face and a long hose connecting the mask to the pod.

Alicia held the mask in her hand and gently pressed it against her cheeks and forehead, making sure it was sealed tight. The LEDs embedded in the outline of the mask flickered green as it confirmed the seal was secured.

Her eyes and mouth were completely covered by the clear material, and she was breathing directly from the mask, but it was surprisingly comfortable.

The air smelled clean and fresh, with a faint, flowery scent. The fragrance was relaxing, and it was easy to forget about the cold and the discomfort.

As the last piece of equipment, she needed to insert the catheter tube. It didn't appear during the advertisement, but the instructions stated that she needed to insert a small rubber tube inside her urethra before entering the machine. She thought it was close to fraud that they never included that particular image in their advertisements, but she still couldn't turn back now that her womb already started throbbing and burning with anticipation.

Its tapered, narrow tip glistened under the dim lights with lubricant. Though she had no idea what the fluid was made of, it was probably designed to prevent irritation, as it felt silky smooth and was completely transparent.

She took a deep breath, widened her tight slit, and guided the tube towards her pink urethra. The cool surface touched her sensitive spot, making her body tingle, and she bit her lower lip.

She closed her eyes, completely focused on her task. Then, the tube began to slip inside her, sliding into her untouched passage.

"Hh, ngh...!"

She stifled a moan, feeling a strange, itching pleasure inside her urethra, her knees growing weak. She could feel the tube, soft but still rigid, penetrating her and reaching deep into her bladder.

Finally, its tip arrived at her bladder, and a stream of yellow lukewarm liquid flowed through the tube.

"Hhh, ngh..."

It took a while for the last drops of urine to trickle out of her urethra.

Now, all that was left was to step inside the pod.

After taking a deep breath, she took one step and sank her leg into the pink liquid.

It felt like a warm, viscous, thick substance like jam, but didn't leave any residue on her skin. Instead of sticking, it gave her skin a slippery, silky feel.

Then, she stepped in with her other foot and lay down in the pod. Her whole body was submerged in the viscous pink fluid without almost any resistance, though the liquid was quite heavy.

Her long hair, tied in a ponytail, was floating around her like silk, and her body was gradually becoming more relaxed. The warm liquid, which seemed to have a muscle-relaxing effect, was soothing her body, easing the muscle tension.

The warm, tropical temperatures soothed her tingling nerve endings, but at the same time, it was slowly fanning the flame of her arousal, making her skin flushed and hot. Her body was getting warmer and warmer, and her womb was pulsing, burning with heat. The sweet, floral scent filling her nostrils was making her lightheaded, and she could feel her mind sinking into the warm embrace of pleasure.

"No mode of operation is selected. Please specify your preference."

A robotic voice, speaking in a low, seductive tone, echoed inside the pod. Though Alicia's ears were completely submerged in the viscous liquid, she could still hear the voice clearly. It sounded like it was coming from the depths of her mind, reverberating in her brain. But it was strangely comforting.

"You can choose between several modes: Preset, Custom, or Generated."

"Generated."

Thanks to the mask, her voice could still be picked up by the sensors, and the pod recognized her input.

"Then, how long do you wish to stay inside the simulation?"

'Generated' is a special option that generates custom-made worlds by exploring the user's subconscious mind and analyzing the user's hidden desires. However, it was extremely unpredictable and couldn't be controlled. So, the computer system asks the user to set a limit to the session length. If the user didn't give a specific time, it was possible that the user could be trapped inside forever.

"Until tomorrow."

Alicia's voice was quiet, almost a whisper. Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were clouded. She was staring off into the distance as if her consciousness was already somewhere else. Her mind was filled with the anticipation of experiencing a whole week of endless pleasure.

"Understood. You will be returned to the real world the next morning. Please enjoy your experience."

A robotic voice echoed through the pod, and her eyes fluttered closed. Her breathing became slower, deeper, as she drifted off into the arms of Morpheus. A small smile, a mixture of innocence and desire, formed on her lips.

Defy327
Defy327
19 Followers