Simulation 01

Story Info
The perfect world is shaken by a new revelation.
5.5k words
4.5
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subject 4300-03970

"Welcome Subject 3970"

"Hey J.A.N.E" I spoke softly to the woman's voice in my head. "Anything I should know before I head in?"

"You have three unread messages and four missed calls from Valentina Angelov. Five unread messages and two missed calls from Nadia Newmann. Three-"

"Okay, stop stop. Erase all logs." I sighed deeply, pulling my bodysuit off. After neatly hanging it in my clothes rack, I walked over naked, to the haptic chamber. Climbing in, I got comfortable on the extremely soft foamy material. I had no idea what it was, but it always felt like I was lying down on a wet cloud. The glass hatch closed over me, locking me in. The latches clicked on. I grabbed the mask from the little compartment directly over my head. I placed the glass mask over my face and pressed it down firmly. A goo-like substance excreted from the edges and sealed the entirety of my face in. I heard the familiar hissing as my mask started filling up with breathable air. I took in a deep breathe, already feeling the effects of the chemicals lulling me to sleep. The hissing inside my mask stopped, the seal was secure, maintaining the air pressure inside my mask. The vibrations under me began and slowly the chamber started filling up with a foam familiar to the one that was under me. It filled up the entire chamber, leaving not even a cubic centimetre of air inside the chamber. Everything except the insides of my mask, every inch of my skin was covered with the haptic foam.

My eyelids started to feel heavy, I was tucked in snuggly in clouds. The best sleep of my life awaited me.

"Okay J.A.N.E., do your thing. I'm ready to go in." I spoke to the voice inside my head. I didn't even need to verbally say it. I could have thought it and she would've known as long as the command followed after her name. But I always preferred saying it, made it feel like how it was back in the day.

"All systems optimal. Have a fun adventure, Subject 3970."

"Will do..." I heard myself. I wondered when I lost all interest in this seemingly best fucking job in the entire world. I spoke out audibly, as loud as I could in my extremely sleepy state. "Always remember, that world is not real."

The entire world darkened as my heavy eyelids closed the curtains to this world...

Subject 3900-42068

"Waiiiit a minute, your serial number is 42068? Duuuude, one more and you could've been four-twenty-sixty-nine! Do you know how cool that would've been!" I plastered a fake smile on my face, watching this imbecile make weird shaky gestures with both his hands. I didn't even feel revolted, I had heard that same thing so many times now, I had even stopped being disappointed at the lack of originality. He had some saving graces though. He was easy on the eyes. Short black hair, angular jaw with a sharp jawline, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, clean shaved and gorgeous smile. He had a great body too, at least his extremely tight t-shirt said so. He was as default character as they came. I could bet any amount of money, that I didn't have, that he picked the hottest looking guy from the library and did zero tweaks to it. Well, minor tweaks maybe. That nose looked like he played with the sliders, or he got punched in the face. Maybe that's the aesthetic he wanted to go with. I just prayed he didn't play around too much with the penis sliders. A nine-inch-thick-veiny-monster sounds amazing in theory... But from my personal experience, my tiny body couldn't ever take one again.

His lips were still moving, was he still talking? Hopefully no longer about my "almost had it" serial number. He'll shut up once my lips are on his, I'll probably have to kiss him throughout the intercourse but that's a bullet I'd have to bite.

"So, 98436!" I spoke loud enough to completely break his monologue. "Should we go back to your place then?"

"My place? But we just sat down-?" He had a confused look on his face as if I had asked him the square root of 9. Then suddenly a smirk came onto his lips as he realised what I meant. "Ohhhh, already? Guess you couldn't resist my charm." Oh, the money I would give to just punch his fucked up nose right now, but I had none so I just had to play along.

"I... I couldn't really help myself since I saw your profile. You know it's hard to find one of us amongst all these others... You know?" I played the innocent, shy yet sexually repressed girl. It always worked on idiots like him.

"Oh tell me about it." He chuckled rolling his eyes. "I've been in the city for two months and you legit are the second numbered person I've met. All these fucking NPCs, they look and talk like us but I can never get over the fact that they're fake. I fuck these NPC girls never the same and they love it, but having a real woman is going to be so much more of a turn-on." He grinned eyeing me like I was his Christmas present waiting to be unwrapped. Well, maybe I was but his blatant breaking of the roleplay rules definitely made my dry pussy drier. I did start it though, oh well, I just couldn't wait to get my lips on his.

I stood up, ignoring his words once again. I grabbed his wrist and I pulled at it to hurry him up. Good thing we didn't order anything, I really didn't know whether I could trust him to be a gentleman and take care of the bill.

He drove a shit second-hand truck with dents and peeling paint all over it's body. To make it worse it smelled like week old McDonald's. I knew the smell, I probably had some in my fridge. He talked non-stop about his experience in the city, breaking the magic of the roleplay on countless occasions. I bet he felt like he had the most interesting time in the city, little did he know that he was talking to a two-year veteran.

I came to my senses and my heart dropped when I realised where we were headed. The Shacks. One of the most impoverished areas in the city. Fuck, this guy was poor. Well, beggars can't be choosers... I literally had zero money to my name.

The streets started to narrow down, the quality evident from how bumpy the ride got. Litter on each side of the street. Men and women walking the streets in tattered remains of whatever clothing they once had. Kids running around without shoes on their feet. The air felt stale and smoggy. Tall yet brittle looking buildings on each side of the street. Badly needing some maintenance and a fresh coat of paint. I knew they wouldn't, but they looked like they can come crashing down any moment.

The car stopped in front of one such building and I wondered if I still wanted to go through with my plan. Was it even worth the effort?

"Oh, and before we go in. I think you should know, I share my apartment with a flakey. You know, the rent is high and man's gotta do something until he becomes the king of the city" He winked at me and started to get out of the car.

A chill ran down my spine. Fuck, he lives in The Shacks and shares his apartment with one of the locals. How piss poor is he? I heard my door open and he extended a hand towards me. I smiled at his gentlemanly gesture and took his hand to step out onto the street. If I had enough money for a bus ride home, I would've been out of here. But for now, I let him wrap an arm around my waist and lead me to his shithole.

"Emil." He spoke and I turned my head to look up at him. "I know the rules say no names, but call me Emil in front of my roommate. His name is Marco by the way. What should I call you in front of him?"

My name... My name... What is going to be my name...

"Anna, call me Anna."

Subject 4300-03970

I woke up to the sound of loud beeping. I groaned and cursed under my breathe. Such a nice sleep, ruined. "J.A-" I stopped, she couldn't talk to me or follow my commands in this world. I extended my arm in the direction of the noise, my fingers made contact with a metal surface and I pressed down hard. The beeping stopped, the alarm clock turned off. I was under some soft sheets, on a comfortable mattress. The room was dark but there was a tiny sliver of light reflecting off the wall in front of me.

I suddenly felt warmth against my skin. A sensation of something warm yet incredibly soft and squishy against my back. Two little hard nubs pressing into me. I felt a hand snake over my waist and start to slowly rub my abs. A smooth leg pushed it's way between my legs, spreading them a little. A soft pair of lips planting a kiss on the back of my neck. "Thanks baby... That noise was driving me crazy." The woman's voice came from behind me. She had a soft, gentle yet sultry voice with an accent I couldn't place. "Well... Now that you're up though... Maybe we could..." Her hand was taking a little too much liberty as it started to slide down my stomach, towards my cock.

I grabbed her wrist firmly before she made contact though. I heard an audible groan of disapproval from behind me.

"Not right now..." I started to speak but I couldn't remember her name. Or her face for that matter. Who the hell was I with last night? I couldn't remember. I quickly drifted my eyes down to her hand. Tall white girl with a soft voice and... nice big breasts. I couldn't remember, rather I remembered too many that fit that description. "... Babe." I played it safe. "I'm not in the mood right now."

More audible groans of disapproval.

"Fiiiiiine" she whined. I let go of her wrist and it immediately darted down to my inflating cock. Giving it a squeeze. She giggled mischievously and pulled away from my body. I felt the sheets get pulled along with her, leaving me completely naked and exposed on the bed. It was a bit cold on my skin and I cursed under my breathe. I turned to look at her, hoping to remember who she was but she had completely wrapped her body with the bedsheet. She had her back to me as she walked over to the bathroom door.

Medium length, wavy blonde hair with darker roots. Sidney Waller. Of course, it's her.

I looked down on the floor, my pants were lying there. I hated mess, especially clothes left on the floor. I grabbed my pants and pulled them on. Luckily nothing else was on the floor, else it would've bugged me. I made my way to the window and threw the curtains completely open. Light shone in my face as it blinded me for a second before I was able to focus again. The skyline of the city was a sight to behold. The people, the cars, the city down there looked like a bunch of ants scurrying around. This view used to make the blood flow into my cock, made me feel like a king looking down on his kingdom. Yet, now I looked on with a lost interest.

I turned and made my way to my phone, it was lying on my bedside table.

1 notification? I thought I told J.A.N.E. to discard all of them. I shook my head and I clicked on the delete button. An error popped up.

"Unable to delete system messages."

I frowned. This had never happened before. Was there a glitch? What did it mean by a system message? I opened my messaging application and looked at the only message in my inbox. The sender's name blank. I opened the message and it was a bunch of gibberish. Certainly a glitch. But I noticed that the text was underlined. A hyperlink? To what? I clicked it and suddenly I could hear J.A.N.E.'s voice in my head. Her voice... In my head... In this world? It had never happened before. Never, what was going on?

"Attention all subjects. This is a system-wide announcement. I repeat, attention all subjects. This is a system-wide announcement-"

Subject 3900-42068

I was standing in a shabby little bathroom that was probably the size of a matchbox. The walls and the floor were tiled but they were all discoloured, a vomit-inducing off-white shade. There was no bath, just a shower head in the corner right in front of a crapper that I was trying to not look at. The mirror was small and foggy, the sink tiny with a single rusty faucet.

I placed both my hands on the sink and looked at myself in the foggy mirror. Well, the reflection wasn't me. I could never be this attractive. My character model however was stunning. I had painstakingly spend hours adjusting every little aspect of her body to enhance her visually as much as I could. Most people I met had just hastily picked some default library character with minor adjustments, not realising that they would end up being some of the most generic faces in the city. Nothing unique about them. I have always been a big RPG nerd. I knew how important it was to set up your character. You can't go changing it after you've started the game. Especially this one, this "game" was supposed to simulate real life. You don't just go out one day and change your body. I mean, there are ways but they are either extremely expensive or take too long, just like in real life!

My character was loosely based upon an internet celebrity I was a bit fan of. I made enough chances that I wasn't identical but if you looked hard enough, you'd see the resemblance.

My character was 160cm or 5'3. I made her rather short because I know guys love a cute shawty they could pick up and throw around in bed. Plus I needed to be accessible to my short kings as well. I went for a slender frame, tight belly, small waist with an hourglass figure. My skin was tanned, a light olive, extremely soft and with a natural glow. My face was oval shaped with a soft jawline. I opted for light caramel eyes that were big and dreamy, yet turned upwards at the edges to almost give me a cat-like look. A small slender nose, I could never get a nose right so that I definitely stole from the library. My lips however got a lot of attention. The upper lip was thinner and sharper but my lower lip was plump and full. A shade of redder pink, soft and inviting. Talking about inviting, I had a long, slender neck which led to a pronounced clavicle. My shoulders weren't much broad and my torso was weighed down by a pair of 36C, gravity-defying round, perky tits with coin sized pink areolas and pointy nipples. My thighs weren't too thick, more on the skinnier side. I had a round bubble butt as well but that was more so a result of my in-game efforts rather than the original design. I had chest length black straight hair on my head, that curled lightly around my breasts. Not a single hair was left anywhere else on my body. My body was a piece of art and it took a lot of time and efforts to maintain it. Diets, exercises, skin routines and spa appointments. I had never even spent ten percent of this effort on my IRL body.

But hey, my body was a weapon and I was getting it ready for the battle. Marco and Emil were sitting outside, waiting for me. Emil having a flakey roommate had really thrown a spanner in my works but I was ready to adapt. I had suggested to Emil to have Marco join us. He probably thought I was a wild girl but I guess the thought turned him on as well and it didn't take much to convince Marco, so waiting outside for me were two very hungry-looking boys. I unbuttoned the pink blouse I was wearing, not letting it become a casualty of the events that were to follow. I took it off, along with my shorts and shoved them in my handbag. I looked at myself again in the mirror, I was adorning a black lingerie set. A black lacy bra with a see-through net halter top, paired with a black thong that barely covered anything. I really prayed they won't ruin it, it was cheap but I still hoped I would get a few more uses out of it. Even though the floor disgusted me, I decided to go barefoot.

Final preparation time. I opened the zipper at the front of my bag and produced two tiny glass bottles. One was filled with a clear liquid, the other with a viscous white fluid. I opened the bottle with the viscous white fluid and downed it first. It smelled like stale milk and had the consistency of glue. I spread it around in my mouth letting it coat everything. I spat the excess in the sink and then proceeded to empty the clear liquid in my mouth. I made sure I didn't swallow it but let it sit in my mouth for a minute before I spat out the excess again. I opened my mouth wide and looked in the mirror. No traces of anything in my teeth, tongue or gums. Okay, I was ready.

I threw the empty bottles back in my bag, adjusted my hair, made sure I looked stunning. Then with a sultry smirk on my face, I turned around and opened the door.

The bathroom exited in the hall/living area of this apartment. It wasn't much, peeling wallpaper on the walls with no decor. A dirty looking rug on the floor. An old television set in the corner. A door on the opposite wall that would lead to my freedom but more importantly, an old brown leather sofa with an adjoining sofa chair. Sat on them were my hungry boys, ogling at the piece of meat that had been thrown to them.

Emil was sitting on the leather sofa but my eyes first went towards Marco. Marco... He looked so much normal. Not like a model who happens to live in a shitty apartment, cough cough, Emil, but rather like a normal guy you'd come across working an aisle at your local supermarket. Marco had chocolate brown skin, he was neither too tall nor too well-built. He had a full hair of curly black hair, a charming smile and a boy-next-door vibe to him. He was currently sitting in his underpants with his one hand slid inside. He wasn't shy about admiring me yet when our eyes met he looked away. Cute.

Then my eyes turned to Emil, a fucking Adonis sat on a tattered leather sofa with a shit-eating grin, no clothes and in his hand, to my dismay, a sizeable 8-9 incher thick veiny cock. His own fingers could hardly wrap around the girth as he stroked his monstrosity at a leisurely pace.

"Oh my my!" I spoke biting my lip as I eyed his member. I swear I saw it twitch after receiving my attention. "You boys started the party without me?"

"What took you so long?" Emil questioned me before turning to Marco. "I swear women take ages to get ready." Marco simply smiled but returned his attention to me. I liked him, maybe I would give him some special attention later?

But for now, I sauntered over to Emil, making the movement of my hips much more pronounced. I walked right in front of him, looking down at him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and then placed each of my knees on either side of his thighs on the sofa, straddling his thighs. I slid closer until my breasts were pressing against his chest and his thick cock was firmly sandwiched between our bellies. I never broke eye-contact and moved my hair over to my right shoulder. His hands took liberty and immediately made their way to my ass cheeks. Squeezing and playing with my supple butt. I couldn't help but raise my hips a little and a soft moan escaped my lips.

I slid a hand down his muscular chest and abs to make contact with my current assignment. Fuck. He was thicker in person. My small skinny fingers barely went half way across his girth. I moved my hand up his shaft to measure up his length and he moaned. I seized the opportunity and pressed my lips against his. Pulling him in a hot kiss with my other hand behind the back of his head. I continued to stroke him as I pushed my tongue through, facing no resistance whatsoever, my tongue was in his mouth. Dancing around with his tongue as we sloppily and grossly French kissed. I didn't mind that the kiss wasn't amazing, my work was done. Now all I had to do was wait.

I pulled away and squeezed his cock. Stroking it a little faster, I wondered if I could finish him with my hands or even my mouth rather than having my pussy get absolutely wrecked. Before I could open my mouth to make a suggestion, he spoke.

"F-Fuck! Anna... Baby I can't take it anymore. Please... Please, let me put it inside of you." It wasn't a request, it was merely to let me know that it was happening. Because before I could say anything, he had ripped my thong and was now pulling them away. Motherfucker. I was lifted up and he must've been an excellent marksman because I immediately felt a hard pressure against my entrance. There was no way, I was too dry and he wasn't lubricated enough. But he was resolute and he kept pushing my body down onto his member. The pain was too much as I felt my pussy lips start to get stretched to their max limits. I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes tightly and held onto his shoulders firmly. He started to enter me and the penetration was too much. I felt him slide in deeper and deeper into me, giving me no time to get ready for his length and he seemed to never end. I swear I could feel him inside my stomach at this point and I tapped repeatedly on his shoulder. Fortunately, he stopped and I felt a shiver run down my spine all the way to my thighs. I unclenched my jaws and let out a deep guttural groan of pain. I was breathing heavily and my eyes were starting to water. His patience must've grown thin because he started to push me down again.

12