Simulation 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" I barked at him and he immediately stopped. I opened my eyes and he had a look of shock on his face. I immediately softened my expressions and placed my palm on his cheek, speaking in a low raspy voice. "Baby... You're too big... Please, let me control the motion... I swear, I'll pleasure you." I slowly stroked his cheek and he seemed to relax a little. He leaned back on the sofa and closed his eyes, his hands still firmly holding my hips.

I moved my own hands, placing one over his thigh for support and other on his shoulder for leverage. I started to slowly slide up his shaft. The pain was too much and I felt shiver after shiver run through my body. I started slow, barely moving up before coming down again but soon I developed a rhythm. Rotating my hips and impaling myself repeatedly on his cock. He too started to enjoy my motion as he moaned repeatedly. It was starting to feel bearable and I couldn't help but moan myself. I picked up the pace and pounded my pussy harder onto his monster. I even started to feel his thighs press against my butt, signifying that I was able to take him all the way inside of me. I felt a moment of pride but suddenly my trance was broken.

My bra had gotten unclipped and a new pair of hands were sliding up my top to cup my tits. My eyes opened and I looked back. I had completely forgotten about Marco and now he was behind me. I looked over to Emil and he looked like he was in a world of bliss. Eyes closed, body slumped against the back of the couch, hands loosely holding me but his cock still rock hard. He was done.

Marco massaged my breasts with his rough hands. My hard nipples getting squeezed between his digits. I moaned loudly as I looked into his hungry eyes, still bouncing on Emil's cock. For the first time tonight, I was enjoying it. A nice sexual rhythm with rough treatment of my breasts. He withdrew his hands too soon and now I was getting pressed onto Emil's chest. His one hand was now on my back and the other was MIA. Mystery of the missing hand was short-lived as I felt his cock getting pressed between my ass cheeks. He was neither too big nor too thick, he was rather average and thus ideal. I was fantasising about having my way with his cock when a sudden realisation hit me. He was doing something extremely scary behind me and now I could feel the tip of his cock starting to press against my other entrance. I panicked and screamed, "STOP! STOP PLEASE! NO!"

Marco was a gentleman as well, he did stop and I sighed in relief. But a new panic set in. Emil had passed out and now that Marco's horny trance was broken, he was going to find it suspicious that his friend was completely wiped out. Before he could made any sense of anything, I was already climbing up off Emil's cock. I stepped off the sofa and turned in a fluid motion. Next I had completely thrown myself at Marco. My arms wrapping around his neck, my legs wrapping around his waist. Luckily, Marco was indeed a gentleman as he placed his hands under my ass to support me against him. He stumbled a little but I was a tiny human and he was a seemingly strong man who was able to keep his footing.

My lips were immediately on his and our kiss was intense. Tongues came into play and I was frenching him. I had done it.

We made out for a bit just like that with him holding me up. But soon, his own strength or patience must've run out because he had walked the little distance towards his sofa chair and he was lowering me down onto it.

It wasn't the most comfortable position, I was halfway up the chair and ass was hanging off the edge. My feet however were now getting thrown over his shoulders as he got down onto his knees in front of the chair. His hand was guiding his cock to my entrance and in one smooth fluid motion he was completely inside of me. Strangely... It felt good... Amazing even. I couldn't understand it. Just moments ago, I was getting violated by that monster and was stretched out of proportions yet now his cock fit so snuggly inside my pussy.

He stayed sheathed inside me for a few seconds as I felt delicious bubbles starting to brew inside of me. I simply placed my hands on his chest and pushed my hips up a little, egging him to go on. He looked into my eyes and I bit my lip, he had lust and admiration in his eyes and I felt so sexy in that moment as the object of this gorgeous man's desires.

He started to move, his length escaped me completely leaving a void which was again filled up by him, causing fireworks to go off inside of me. I moaned my pleasure and let him know that I was enjoying him. His pace got faster, his needs more urgent. The intensity grew and he was now fucking me. I enjoyed it thoroughly, my toes curled over his shoulders and my hands wrapped around him pulling him closer.

The awkward position of our coitus had two benefits. The angle was perfect as his cock was hitting me in all the right spots and now his face was buried into my tits. He understood what I wanted and immediately pushed the fabric away, having his face pressed against my right breast. His lips parted and allowed my nipple take it's rightful place. He sucked on my right nipple and I felt like I was in heaven. I had intentionally made my character's breasts a highly erogenous area because I had read somewhere that men statically preferred to play with tits than ass. So why not make it fun for the both of us!

Marco was losing any semblance of control, the more we fucked, the more he was turning animalistic. He was completely using my body at this point for his pleasure, he was pounding me hard and rough. He was biting my nipple and sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body. I loved it, I loved this rough treatment. It was doing it for me and I could feel myself getting closer to my first orgasm. I was almost there... I could feel it coming...

... And then he stopped. Completely. Lost all motion. His body slumped over mine, his jaw relaxed and his cock slipped out of me. Talk about bad luck. I screamed in annoyance, cursing my luck. What a perfect time for the drugs to kick in, right when I was knocking on the doors of ecstasy.

I couldn't even reach to finish myself off due to his body being right on top of me. The moment had passed. I pushed him off of me, onto the floor and got off the sofa.

Thankfully, my top was still in usable state. I clipped my bra back on and made my way over to Emil. He was sleeping like an innocent little kid. I would've felt sorry for him had I not gone through so much in the past hour.

I sat down next to him and patted his right wrist in a rhythm of four pats, followed by a three second pause then seven taps followed by two quick taps after a second of pause. Voila! A holographic console panel appeared on his wrist. I used the console to type in a command. A command that was going to transfer a sum of money from his household account into my personal account. He had about 25,000 units, not much. Usually, I would've been kinder but I took it all. This experience was definitely worth more but I'll take whatever I could.

I wiped the holographic console away, making it disappear. Then I went around getting my stuff from the bathroom. I got dressed and then got around to cleaning any evidence. Which included the torn thong. They are going to wake up in a few hours incredibly confused. They might roughly remember what happened but they would certainly have no recollection of my face, name or serial number. They won't remember any finer details of the past couple of days actually.

I left the apartment and made my way over to bus stop. I got on the first bus which led out of The Shacks and this whole incident was behind me. I reached into my handbag and found my phone. Just needed to browse some memes to make this bus ride less boring. Surprisingly there was a notification. I never had any notifications. No one had my contact details.

Curiously, I opened the message. It had a blank space where the sender's name should've been. Inside, gibberish. I wondered if it was a secret code or something. I tapped the screen to make the text bigger and suddenly I could hear her voice in my head. J.A.N.E.'s voice. She never spoke on this side of the world. I almost screamed but managed to not alarm any flakeys. J.A.N.E. spoke in her robotic yet womanly voice.

"Attention all subjects. This is a system-wide announcement. I repeat, attention all subjects. This is a system-wide announcement. Starting from the next cycle all worlds across all versions will be ported onto the singular newest world. Please make sure that you log off at a safe area. I repeat, starting from the next cycle all worlds across all versions will be ported onto the singular newest world. Please make sure that you log off at a safe area. Thank you for your attention."

What the actual fuck...

12