All Comments on 'Sin'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback please

Hi everyone, thanks for making it this far, this is my first story to test the waters, so please give me some feedback. Also, if you want to hear more from these characters, let me know, there's always room for Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a bad story.

I give it 4 stars because there could have been a bit more detail to certain parts of the story I think. But it's not bad at all.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 5 years ago
Excellent story

I rarely give 5 stars to a story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delightful

I enjoyed reading this. Very much on the eve of 2019. Screw the bloody Negative Nancys who just can't enjoy any damn tale without bitching. Geeze Louise find another story to read and stop being schmucks people!!!!

Can't we try to start the year with some courtesy and generosity? It's a small thing to ask..... really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Amazing work for a first time author! Keep writing!

FYI you should probably go ahead and delete the comment claiming your story is a repost. This person is a troll. For reasons I do not comprehend there exist a bunch of pathetic shit-bag trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives than leave brief, hateful, nonsensical comments on quality submissions such as yours. These are the ones that clearly are not constructive criticism, but clearly crafted and intended to infuriate. Don't tolerate these motherfuckers. Delete their filth when you see it.

rml65rml65over 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

I look forward to reading more from you!Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us all!

Page1962Page1962over 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved this, it kept me on the edge of my seat. I very much look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story! Very well written! It was a cross between Supernatural and fifty shades of grey. Enough suspense and romance to keep every one interested....Great job

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
Breathtaking!

You are right up there with my two favorite authors, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro and Anne Rice. Can't wait to read more

frazodfrazodover 5 years ago

Great story. I need to re-read it since I wanted to get to the end. I read this due to your other story.

Wow, sure you can't get published? In a good story I don't care about the sex, I care about the plot and the writing. You knocked it out of the park.

Thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4*

Great story , man , but it has the potential to be the best. You just need to learn to pace yourself better. Go slow. Read celestial matters. Similar theme, but better put together.

JayDominicJayDominicover 5 years ago
Very nice my friend

It would have been cool if they had children or something, but I’m a sucker for that kind of stuff.

TheLastSylphofGaeaTheLastSylphofGaeaover 4 years ago
Magnificent and exquisite!

I was enthralled, from the beginning till the end!

The author expertly elicits emotions through his superb literary work: fear; indignation and anger; breathless anticipation; at times, laughter and happiness; and of course, relief and a sense of triumph from righteous justice.

Thank you, Joe!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful story!

So well written and an amazing story line. Thank you so much!

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Wow.

So, my eyes leaked for the first 60+% of the story, then I enjoyed the short bit of bliss before being assailed by chest-clenching anxiety, and finally got to let that held breath out and relax into bliss again... And none of that would have been possible without amazing characters and artfully crafted plot.

Like I've pointed out in many of my story comments, I am a hopeless romantic, so I could have liked this story no matter who told it. It was so impressively well delivered, though, that I am left in awe and kinda emotionally wrung out (in a good way).

Truly magnificent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Woah

I have to say, I don't typically get drawn into stories on here, but you drew me in and kept my attention to the end!

Let's see, anger, pain, happiness, sadness, really cold shower and change of pants, furry, terror, and a huge wave of happiness.

What a ride, and I need a another cold shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply the best!!!

Words can not do justice for this work of art!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

This story. You have set it up so beautifully to continue. Where does their story go, what about the two other women. The Antagonist was set up so perfectly. Does she ever get redemption or her wings back? 5+ stars.

BelgiumBelgiumover 3 years ago
Great story, please continue!

I'l really looking forward to more adventures of Lord Asmodeus and his love, his doctor and his cook! So please continue and make it a story arc!

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresover 3 years ago

Outstanding!!! I know you're busy but please tell me a sequel is At least a thought.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenabout 3 years ago

Amazing story of a love that's able to traverse stereotypical boundaries!

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

Excellent as always. I still feel she trusted him a little too soon. I feel she needed a little more "healing time" story wise. she went from the shell shock of rape to sleeping in his bed awfully fricken fast.

Everything from that point on was pure gold however, even platinum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who sent the envelope???

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Yes, there’s a couple of unanswered questions left there as per the previous comments, origin of the envelope and Estielle’s rapid transition from traumatised victim to lover, but the really big question is why is there an Angel named Vlad? I’m guessing Attila, Genghis and Adolf where all taken…

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz, 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The envelope isn't mysterious. Michael had the ring last--it was what proved Darren's love for Estielle to him. He quietly sent it back to Darren, symbolizing his (unneeded) blessing of the union, and peace between the two men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
2431 Followers
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

SIMILAR Stories