Sin

Story Info
Mr. Harlan gives Gina a hard task to handle after hours.
910 words
3.03
23.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brosewood
Brosewood
14 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to my story Realism.

* * *

"Sorry babe, I've got another late night at the office." I say.

My husband sighs. "We had that reservation."

"I'm sorry, but this is a massive project." I start to stroke Mr. Harlan's long cock. "We need to get hands on with it if we're gonna stay on top."

"Okay..."

Mr. Harlan then sticks a finger up my dress, rubbing my slit. "Oh... Oh."

"What's going on?"

"I uh-Ah... I just remembered something gotta go."

I hang up, to which Mr. Harlan smiles. "He's such an idiot."

All I can do is gasp as his finger continues to invade my pussy. I hated Mr. Harlan, but I loved the way he used my body. He could make me weak with a mere finger, and he knew it. His free hand grabs my chin and forces me to look into his intense eyes.

"Who makes you this wet?" He snarls.

"You do."

"Say my name."

"You make me this wet Mr. Harlan. Only you."

"Not your husband?"

"No. Only you."

With a smile, he retracts his finger from my body, making me whimper. "Strip."

My hands rush to undo my blouse. Fuck, I've gotta stop wearing these. I gotta wear something I can just rip off my body within seconds. Instead, I'm left fumbling with these buttons whilst Mr. Harlan gazes at me. He loves watching me struggle. In fact, I think that gets him off more than fucking me does. Not that it matters. At the end of the day, he's going to fuck me and that's all that matters.

After removing my top, I unclasp my bra. As soon as my chest is exposed, Mr. Harlan's hands fondle my sizeable breasts.

"Ready for my cock now?" Mr. Harlan asks.

"Yes... Please. I need it." I coo.

He smiles. "I love hearing you beg, Gina."

"Please Mr. Harlan. I need it."

Without further ado, he grips my waist and throws me onto his desk. As soon as I throw my legs apart, he moves between them and presses his tip against my craving cunt. Somehow, he's still not tempted to drive that cock inside of me, so I give him a frantic nod, hoping he'll finally do it. Instead, he just grins at the manic look on my face.

"Please Sir." I beg.

Finally, he drives his cock deep inside of me.

"AH! Fuck..."

"Is that what you fucking want?" He growls.

"Yes... Thank you."

He starts to piston, giving me long, hard thrusts. Each one makes me yelp in ecstasy as he snipes my spot in only a way he seems to be able to. Despite my best attempts to get Tim to bring me to heaven, I'm only ever able to achieve it when I bathe in sin. Now I'm here skipping dates with him all to get my fix of fantastic sex.

"Ahh... Just like that." I cry.

"You like that, don't you?" Mr. Harlan snarls.

"Oh... "Yes Sir."

There's no point in denying it. Every inch of my body betrays it, from my lust-filled cries to my trembling legs. The two of us know I'm loving every second of this and that within a few minutes he has me on the brink of an orgasm. My knees buckle inwards as my arms go weak, causing my head to meet with the desk.

"Ahh fuck... I'm gonna cum."

"Do it. Cum for me."

Right then and there I go off the edge and into a body-shaking orgasm. As I catch my breath, I feel Mr. Harlan's length leave my body. I turn my head to him with desperate eyes and mutter "Please Sir..."

"You still want more?" He says.

"Please Sir... I need your cock."

"You're such a naughty little slut. I'd spank you if I could."

"Then take it out on my pussy Sir."

Suddenly, he wraps his arm around my neck and pulls me up. Before I can even gasp, he drives that big cock of his back inside of me. Every part of him takes over me, from his strong hand around my neck to the other rubbing my clit and of course, his cock ravaging my pussy. I find myself near delirious as I indulge in my sinful nirvana.

It's not long before he has me convulsing to another climax. As I collapse onto his desk, he slides his cock out of me once more. This time, however, he barks "Get on your knees."

Turning around, I do just that and come face to face with his glistening cock. I immediately drop my jaw, allowing him to press his tip into my mouth.

"Ohh fuck... Can't leave mess now, can we?"

"Mmm-hmph." I nod as I then bob my head back and forth, swallowing his length and tasting my sin. Unlike my husband, I struggle to get all of his long, girthy cock down my throat, but that doesn't stop me from trying. Mr. Harlan merely smiles and groans in pleasure as I do my best to get him off. Soon, I feel his cock twitch on my tongue, to which he says "Ahh... I'm gonna cum."

Sure enough, his seed shoots down my throat, forcing me to swallow every drop of evidence of our sordid affair. Now done, Mr. Harlan pulls his cock out and says "Good girl."

"Thank you Mr. Harlan."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you."

Brosewood
Brosewood
14 Followers