Sin after Sin

Story Info
FFX's Lulu finds new companionship in Ivy Valentine.
7.7k words
4.6
3.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

Lulu closed her eyes and slowly exhaled, running her finger around the rim of her shot glass, the amber liquid inside left untouched for the last fifteen minutes. She had a lot on her mind, and how she felt could be best relayed by how she looked. How she always looked, since she stopped being a shy little girl and embraced being a woman. The former guardian was drop dead sexy and she knew it; she had curves that most women would kill for, if not expire on the spot thanks to envy-induced apoplexy.

With how much skin her long, flowing black gown seemed to cover, one approaching her from the back might think her prudish at a glance, its fur-lined neckline seeming higher than it really was. Viewing her from the front was a different story. It was impossible for any man or woman to ignore the considerable cleavage the dress' truly low neckline revealed.

She didn't wear a bra. Didn't need one, not with a simple gravity spell she picked up when she first learned black magic. Without that support, a nipple slip seemed like a foregone conclusion, encouraging everyone's eyes to focus on them and wait for the moment the calm, collected Lulu had to jump or run or do anything that would make her heavenly tits bounce free from their earthly confines.

When she first bought the gown, the skirts reached the floor all-around. She had changed that, cutting a wide panel out of the front that would normally reveal her long legs to anyone who cared to look at them. Would, that is. Lulu replaced the panel with a myriad of belts, belts to the point of ridiculous excess. They weren't even securing anything, just acting like a flimsy fix to a frayed skirt. Occasionally, the belts shifted, giving sharp eyes brief glimpses of her pale thighs and her dark stockings. A few lucky souls had gotten glimpses of her sheer black lingerie.

They weren't a random addition. To Lulu, they symbolized the repressed and shy girl she once was, constantly wearing baggy clothes to hide her physical attractiveness and deter any attention from landing on her. She didn't want to abandon that history; that girl didn't deserve to be left in the new Lulu's dust and completely forgotten. It took time for her to become the coolly confident woman she had become, no longer shy and beyond confident in letting the world see her for who she was.

Yes, Lulu felt sexy. Other than than her sex appeal though, nothing about her appearance invited people to talk to her. She was no longer shy, but that didn't mean she wanted to be friends with every guy who wanted to crawl under her skirt. She sure as shit didn't want to deal with other women begging after the secret behind her impossibly perfect breasts; she couldn't think of a worse reason to learn black magic than a once-per-day gravity spell that prevented any form of sagging or back pain.

Naturally pale and naturally dark-haired, Lulu always leaned into her coloring. Almost every inch of her outfit was black or gray, with the few splashes of color being her pale purple nails and lips. It lent her a vaguely sinister air, like a woman who would just as easily cut someone down to size with her words as many others would smile. She had one other S to go with both sexy and sinister, and that was 'sorrowful'. Not that Lulu was drowning in depression most of the time. It was another deliberate choice, a way to warn people away before she had to deal with them.

She looked how she felt. Sexy, sinister, sorrowful.

The buxom black mage opened her eyes and took her shot in hand. Lulu was ready to murder Wakka. She should have realized far sooner that he would get on her nerves and under her skin, certainly long before they got married. But after Chappu, she got it in her head that she wanted to be with someone that was her almost polar opposite. Wakka was no replacement for his little brother. He could never be. Lulu smiled to herself, dry and sardonic, then tilted the shot to her lips and let the waiting liquor finally wet her throat.

Like his late brother, Wakka was good-natured and goofy. He was always smiling, always looking to the future with hope in his heart. Lulu genuinely loved that about him and found it impossibly endearing. In that way, he was like a puppy. Cute, in spite of how the way he chose to wear his hair made him look like an ornery chocobo half the time. That was about where his similarities to his brother - no, her Chappu, ended. Wakka was happy sitting around all day, drinking beer with his fellow Abes and talking about Blitzball.

Chappu had a sense of adventure. Wakka didn't. Lulu didn't either, at least not in the traditional sense. She came to rely on Chappu to get herself out of the house and away from her magical studies, a job he took on and delivered results upon with aplomb. The only bad thing Lulu could say about Chappu's sense of adventure was that it ultimately got him killed, but she wouldn't have had him any other way.

Lulu lifted her shot glass silently to the bartender, who dutifully went to grab the bottle he knew she wanted. She set it down and watched as he poured it, working things through in her mind. It wasn't just that she was ready to murder Wakka or that he was frustrating her. "I'm bored," she murmured to herself, a simple realization that she felt foolish for not coming upon sooner. She had first bonded with Wakka over Chappu's death, their shared grief bringing them closer together.

Then they bonded over the course of Yuna's very, very eventful pilgrimage. She didn't have a chance to get bored with him during that time. Lulu picked up her next shot and sent it straight back, then slapped it back down on the counter and motioned for another. Around her, the bar erupted into applause and merriment. She glanced up at the live sphere recording being played above her, then smiled bitterly. Wakka was playing in Lucca's arena at that very moment, and her boring husband had just scored a goal.

Good for him, she told herself, slapping back the next shot that came just as quickly. Chappu fulfilled all of Lulu's needs, womanly or not. They fucked constantly, whenever they found an opportunity and a safe (or not so safe) place to do their raunchy deeds without prying eyes. She never got bored with Chappu. Anything Lulu wanted to try, Chappu was more than up to try too, at least once. Wakka didn't want to even talk about them having sex until they were married, feeling it would be disrespectful to Chappu's memory.

She regretted letting him have that small concession. Their first time was, of course, in their marriage bed, sloppy and drunk after a long celebration. Lulu knew she didn't get off, but that wasn't a problem. Even Chappu didn't manage to make her cum regularly, and he knew how to play Lulu's body like a fiddle. She couldn't remember anything about the night other than the feeling of Wakka's cum shooting inside her pussy, and Wakka's sweaty weight bearing down on her chest and belly, pinning her under him.

Really, she didn't mind. Lulu started having issues when she realized, less than a week later, that the only position Wakka would fuck her in was missionairy. Every time she attempted to spice things up, he made it abundantly clear to her that the only acceptable reason to have sex in his mind was to make babies. Lulu didn't even really want children - at least not yet, anyway. She had years ahead of her. The buxom, black-haired beauty tried everything she could think of, but Wakka was scandalized by the very idea of a blowjob. A woman being on top? He acted like that alone might lead to the Abes ousting him from his ever-so-important spot on top of the Besaid Abes as their captain.

Before he took off for the current tournament he was playing in, Lulu had tried to talk to him about her frustrations. She tried to convince him to at least give her a little foreplay in the bedroom; she had already accepted that he would never treat Lulu the way she wanted him to. He couldn't. He wasn't Chappu. Lulu wanted to be fucked hard and rough, and she wanted to feel every moment of it without reservation. She wanted to get overwhelmed with raw pain and pleasure until her body just couldn't take it anymore, and she wanted to wake up with sore reminders of her debauchery the next day. Wakka didn't have that in him, not like Chappu did.

Lulu waved for another shot and downed it as it arrived, feeling the liquor's fire burn a trail down the back of her throat. She closed her eyes, remembering the last time she had sex with Chappu. It was right before he went off and died in the Crusades, consigning Lulu's sex life to utter misery. He wrapped her long, braided hair around his hands and impaled her face with his cock. She always woke up about two hours early to do her hair. He knew that, but oh, he didn't care.

To him, at least in that moment, her hair was nothing more than a set of reins. He fucked her face savagely and left her hair a wild ruin, and after he came down her throat he was completely unapologetic about it. Once he pulled free, he slapped her face with his slick cock until it was red all over. He kept going after he went soft, until he was hard again, then pushed her over and went to work on her cunt. As always, the memory quickly had her cunt growing wet.

If she wasn't sitting in the middle of a bar, she would have spread her legs right then and there. Since Wakka wasn't going to tend to her needs, she had to. Alas, 'exhibitionism' wasn't among Lulu's many kinks - nor did she want to particularly put herself in a situation where she would be cheating on Wakka. Stupid prude or not, she didn't want to do that to him. The buxom black mage opened her eyes again and looked down at her shot, mulling over ordering another.

Why not? I might as well enjoy myself, she decided, and lifted a purple-tipped digit to flag down the bartender. Just as he came over, Lulu spotted someone approaching her side out of the corner of her eye. Fantastic. Another drunk who wants a piece of me. She rolled her eyes. I really should just start drinking at home. The only reason she didn't was that Wakka thought it was 'improper', and besides - she'd probably drink a whole fucking lot, just to forget him inevitably plowing away at her pussy in missionairy.

"Get me whatever she's having," the stranger drawled, her voice low and husky and sensual, not at all what Lulu was expecting. She slowly blinked, then turned her head to look towards her new neighbor. Her eyebrows creeped upward. "And make it a double," the other woman added, before turning to meet Lulu's gaze head on. Her full, purple-painted lips seemed to naturally rest in a small, confident smirk. If she was already drunk, she didn't show any signs of it. Lulu couldn't smell the slightest trace of it on her breath - in fact, all she could smell off her was a delicate yet assertive perfume. "Sorry if you were hoping to drink alone, my sweet, but you know what they say about birds of a feather."

"Hn." Lulu's eyes dipped down from the woman's patrician face and her cool, confident blue eyes. Away from her short but well-kept silver hair. It made for a fetching package, but it was impossible to ignore the rest of what she presented to the world.

She had to admit, 'birds of a feather' was an apt descriptor for the pair of them. It was rare for Lulu to see another woman who rivalled her in raw sexuality, but she knew right away on appearance alone that she might have just met her match. "No, you're fine." The woman's attire was reminiscent of typical Al Bhed nonsense, but... there was something different about it. The Al Bhed dressed for the desert and for the ocean, all thin straps and buckles connecting individual but practical attire.

The other bombshell's outfit seemed to be one entire piece, like a catsuit with incredibly daring segments cut out of it. What first struck Lulu as straps appeared to be simply thin remnants of the original outfit, stretched out tighter than they had any right to. Even the words 'incredibly daring' failed to really convey how much skin she had on display. There were more of those thin remnants than anything else; she must have had eighty percent of her torso bared. The fact she wore long gloves and thigh-high boots just made a mockery of modesty.

Lulu's breasts threatened to slip out of her gown's low neckline when she moved too quickly, but it was a wonder simply breathing didn't cause her new neighbor's magnificent breasts to pop out of the 'outfit' entirely. The black mage wouldn't have even been surprised if this woman's nipples hardening was enough to cause a wardrobe malfunction. Other than a few pieces of gold hardware presumably securing it all together, it almost seemed to be made of latex, all purple and white.

She let her gaze trail down a little further. By the slight ripple of the musculature beneath her otherwise flat tummy, Lulu could tell this woman was a warrior. She half-expected to get a clear look at the woman's cameltoe, but a small codpiece girded her crotch. Probably a wise decision. Finally, Lulu looked back up at the woman and gave a very slight start. Lulu hadn't realized just how much she had been staring, but the other woman was well aware of it. The entire time, she had clearly been watching Lulu; when their eyes met again, her smirk grew by slim degrees that nevertheless said volumes. Embarrassed, the normally cool and collected black mage felt red tinge her cheeks.

Neither blushing nor leering at another woman was like her, at all, but the stranger clearly didn't mind. She crossed her legs and reached out to take her double shot as it arrived, tipping it back with the ease of a seasoned drinker and tapping its bottom on the wooden counter. The pale-haired stranger lifted her pale brows just so, letting her smirk grow smaller but far more pointed for it. "Just fine?" she asked Lulu, letting her smirk go further until it became a mocking little pout.

Lulu let herself have a little laugh at that, her embarrassment fading away. Tipping down her next shot helped her get over the last of it. "Just fine," she repeated with a small smile. "Wouldn't want to swell your ego and cause you any problems." She gave a pointed look at the woman's ever-present threat of a wardrobe malfunction and then glanced back up, lifting her own brows. Tit for tat. This flirting wasn't like her either. She told herself it was the liquor talking, the whiskey, the social lubricant. Turning back towards the counter, she reached for her next shot. Her fingers never reached it.

"Sweetling," the stranger purred, leaning closer to Lulu. One of her gloved hands fell atop Lulu's, pinning it gently to the counter. In any other circumstances, Lulu would lean back and try to pull her hand away, but... she felt a sense of kinship with this other woman, unafraid to show herself off for the world. Maybe the alcohol played into that, too. Their barstools seemed to be much closer than Lulu first accounted for. The stranger got close enough that Lulu could feel her warm breath tickling across her neck, and then her ear as she whispered. "You're already making me swell, and I'm here looking for problems."

Lulu didn't respond. For a good few seconds, she didn't so much as move, unsure of what she was hearing. Slowly, ever so slowly, she closed her eyes and her lips drifted just a hair apart as she let out a soft sigh. This was the closest thing she had to real intimacy in years. This was the closest thing she had to foreplay since... Chappu. She drew in a breath and tried to ignore how shaky it was, feeling like an innocent little virgin again. This woman had to just be fucking with her. Lulu knew she should shut it down right then and there, but yet...

She didn't. She held still. She let it happen. It would be a different story if it was a man, or even a woman she already knew. It wasn't. It was with a stranger, which should have been a far better reason to shut it down. "My name is Ivy Valentine," the woman murmured, her delicious voice making Lulu shiver. Now they were acquaintances and Lulu had no idea where that really left them.

"And by the look of you, I think you're out here looking for someone to cause you problems." Lulu's ever-red eyes flared open, not at those words but by the feeling of Ivy's gloved fingers touching her bare thigh, just over where her stocking ended, seemingly having slipped through a small gap in the belts. Slowly, they felt their way up Lulu's waiting panties. It wasn't until Ivy touched her cunt through them that Lulu realized just how wet she had gotten. The black mage drew in a sharp breath and closed her eyes briefly, reaching down deep inside herself to find her willpower.

It was time to shut this bitch down before she got to the point of no return. Wasn't it? Lulu's eyelids fell half over her eyes. She watched Ivy's face out of the corner of her vision, knowing her resolve might falter if she fully faced her new 'friend'.

"And what," Lulu whispered back, her voice no less confident than usual. "You think you're the woman for the job?" she asked. She didn't find the willpower to shut Ivy down. Instead, she found the willpower to tell herself what she really wanted to hear: fuck Wakka, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. And besides, she told herself, it's not really cheating if it's with a woman. Even as she thought it, she knew she was lying. She didn't even care that she was. In fact, she realized she didn't feel the slightest bit guilty about it. Lulu had never been so turned on by a woman before. She needed to see where this went.

Ivy took those words as a challenge, her fingers sliding up from Lulu's arm. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, she slipped her leather-clad digits beneath the neckline of Lulu's gown, boldly inviting herself to test the merchandise with all the confidence of a burglar saying 'fuck it' and walking in their mark's front door. At the same time, she slipped aside Lulu's panties and slowly introduced a finger to Lulu's needy, neglected cunt. "Mm," she hummed into Lulu's ear, ignoring the moan the black mage barely managed to bite back. "You know I am." She didn't care that half the bar had noticed what she was doing to Lulu.

And at that point, Lulu didn't care that they had. She turned her head and closed her eyes, letting Ivy move in and claim her plush lips with her own, letting her do as she pleased with Lulu's mouth and tongue.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

Besaid grew considerably during Yuna's Eternal Calm. A booming commercial district had risen around the heart of the once-quaint village. The original houses and shops there were now considered prime real estate. Lulu wouldn't exactly call the home she made there with Wakka quaint, but it wasn't all that impressive in spite of its insane value. The suburbs that circled around the shops and businesses of the commercial district had far more beautiful, sizable homes.

Lulu didn't pay much attention to where Ivy's chocobo carriage was taking them when they stumbled out of the bar, far more interested in all the things the pale-haired bombshell was doing to her body. She assumed it was a rented shuttle and not something Ivy owned, driven by her personal chauffeur. It seemed normal that they headed through the suburbs - and then they arrived at Ivy's estate. Not her home, her estate. The original Besaid would fit in the mansion twice over, and probably a dozen times within the grounds.

Lulu couldn't help but stare at it. She had heard there was a ridiculously wealthy woman moving into Besaid and building a practical palace for herself, but she never really cared to know more than that. That was who had seduced her?

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers