Sin after Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheer shock of it and the extravagant wealth on display almost sobered the buxom black mage on the spot. Before that could come to pass, Ivy grabbed her hand and led her into the mansion. The warmth of the other woman's hand brought Lulu back into the moment. Her fingers were a little damp. Ivy had ditched her gloves in the carriage to finger Lulu. Those panties were left inside there, too.

Behind them, Lulu could hear it begin to wheel away, but she didn't look back. She was going to see where this one night stand went. The mansion's exterior was far more comely than that of Lulu and Wakka's little adobe, but she scarcely had time to appreciate it before Ivy had her inside. She didn't get so much of a glimpse of the interior before Ivy had her shoved up against the door, taking Lulu's mouth in another rough kiss, hands freely wandering the black mage's body.

Lulu yielded to the invasion, reaching out to do the same thing Ivy was doing to her. The pale-haired warrior wasn't having any of it. Even with her eyes closed, she quickly found Lulu's wrists and grabbed them, pinning the back of her hands to the door on either side of her head with a pair of dull thumps. She broke the kiss there, lips barely apart from Lulu's as she whispered - no, growled - words that would set the night's tone. "Tonight," she told Lulu lowly, sending a shudder through her spine, "you're my whore. If you don't like it, you can walk back to Besaid. Do you understand?"

Teeth grazing her bottom lip, Lulu nodded her head and kept quiet, her aroused excitement freshly stoked. This is what she needed. Part of her was beginning to wish Ivy was a man, so she could put her through the same ordeals that Chappu did. If Wakka would give her so much as a little foreplay, not even a tenth of what Chappu did to her, Lulu knew she wouldn't be there tonight. She was glad.

Ivy dragged Lulu's hands down to her sides, squeezing her wrists tight enough that Lulu winced slightly at the pain. "Move them an inch or speak so much as a single word and you'll quickly regret it." she warned, before her hands went up again. The black mage didn't so much as dare to breath while she waited; the pale-haired warrior quickly loosened her corset and began to crouch, simply pulling the gown straight down Lulu's body, baring almost every inch of her pale flesh in one smooth movement.

She was left standing in nothing but her stockings, the garters that held them up, and her short heeled boots. Her long, beaded necklaces hardly counted. As Ivy pulled the dress away, she stepped out of it, watching as the woman carelessly threw it aside. "If you're so hungry for a stranger's cock," Ivy murmured throatily as she put her hands to Lulu's thighs, sliding her dexterous digits up the other woman's legs, hips, and stomach on her way up, "you should just walk around with these hanging out like the slut you are, hm? But maybe your husband would get pouty about that," Ivy mused, squeezing her fingers into the softness of Lulu's breasts. "Kneel, bitch. Hands behind your back."

Ivy gave her nipples a sharp tweak before stepping back. It stood out to Lulu that she specified cock. That just seemed odd, considering they were both women and there wasn't a cock in sight. Still, Lulu didn't question it, sinking down obediently. That she was married was obvious enough with the wedding band around her ring finger.

Lulu bit down on her bottom lip again, left about eye level with Ivy's gold-plated crotch. It seemed like she was about to get her first taste of another woman's pussy. She put her hands behind herself like she was ordered, grabbing either wrist with the other hand and waited, her red eyes slowly drifting up Ivy's body. Her mistress (at least for one night) began to shift aside the various parts of her outfit, then slip it off altogether. Lulu raptly watched it go down and down and down again. Soon, she saw the trimmed white hairs that guarded Ivy's womanhood.

Then the little gold plate on her crotch fell away and out sprang Ivy's hard cock, no longer restrained. It made both Wakka and Chappu's penises look modest in comparison. Lulu's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the mammoth, and her mouth fell open. "That's-" she began, but quickly closed her trap, realizing her mistake immediately. Her eyes darted back up to Ivy's face.

"That's what?" Ivy asked slowly as she stepped out of her 'clothes' and close to Lulu again, the blunt head of her cock poking against her face, the slightest bit of precum smearing over Lulu's cheek. Ivy grabbed the base of her cock in one hand and went out of her way to push and drag it all over Lulu's skin, planting it right against her lips. Her other hand reached down, grabbing the needles that held up Lulu's myriad of braids and pulling them free, letting the mass of them all spill free. "Go on, whore. Say it."

Lulu kept her lips firmly shut, putting up with Ivy's casual degradation for two reasons. The first was simple; it was exactly what Ivy wanted her to do. Though Lulu hadn't had many men throughout her life, everyone she slept with dominating tendencies liked a bit of resistance from her. It was simply more fun for everyone involved if the sub had to get broken in, and it gave their dom an opportunity to get creative. The second was ultimately just as simple. She didn't want Ivy to see the grin that threatened to overtake her lips. Lulu wanted a cock and lo, there it was.

The black mage made a point of meeting Ivy's blue eyes with her red ones and narrowing them slightly, challenging her, acting the part of a matador, albeit one with zero intention of dodging her just desserts. A moment later, she didn't need to hide her would-be grin anymore. Ivy's cockslap wiped it right off her lips before a glimpse of it could even peek out, the noise of it cracking like fleshy thunder in her ears.

Lulu gasped out at the sting and shock of it, head turning with it, even though it was exactly what she expected to happen. It was exactly what she wanted. Ivy grabbed hold of Lulu's braids and yanked on it, making her hiss softly as she made Lulu face her cock again. Another cockslap cracked out, leaving a second red welt across the opposite cheek. She reaffirmed her grip on her wrists, her nails digging in deep against her skin, and glared up at Ivy.

"I told you to say it," Ivy growled out, stepping in closer to Lulu, forcing her to crane her neck back with a rough pull on her braids. With repeated flicks of her wrist, she clapped the underside of her cock down against Lulu's face multiple times, leaving red mark after red mark across her face and along her brow. Each successive stinging sensation made her hornier and hornier, gasping softly and yelping with quickly eroding restraint until finally, she gave Ivy what she wanted.

"-That's your cock," Lulu whispered out. Ivy stopped mid-slap, the crown of her cock less than an inch away from Lulu's skin. "That's the longest, thickest cock I've ever seen and it's yours," she continued, slowly wetting her lips. "And-" Anything else Lulu was about to say was quickly cut off by the introduction of Ivy's cock to her mouth, all but filling it, its press pinning her tongue to the bottom of her mouth. The black mage groaned around it, her eyelids fluttering shut as she felt Ivy push deeper inside, probing her throat.

"Good girl." Ivy took another step forward and then another, letting go of Lulu's hair altogether in favor of grabbing hold of her head. The buxom black mage squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her head back against the door's frame. She was confident of her deepthroating skills, but it had been a long time and Chappu's cock wasn't anywhere near as thick as Ivy's monstrous dick. It felt like far too much for her to handle, but slowly Ivy worked her way into Lulu's throat. All the married woman could do was concentrate on keeping her instinctual need to panic from winning over, and with it her gag reflex. "See," Ivy whispered as Lulu squirmed in place. "If you're an obedient little bitch, the only thing you're going to find hard here is my cock."

Lulu's eyes cracked open. She could feel tears start to well in them as her body protested Ivy's casual use of her throat in one small way and a handful of others. Through their wet sheen, she could just barely see Ivy's pelvis with its dusting of pale hair. Her throat felt beyond full, yet there was still a little more cock waiting for it. It was cock she knew she couldn't take, but she didn't make any effort to signal Ivy that.

She wanted it.

Ivy grunted, thrusting her hips forward and pulling down on Lulu's hair, forcing the last bit of her proud cock in there. The black mage's dick-pillows pressed firmly against the base of Ivy's cock, her lipstick leaving a purple smear against the skin. She could only stand four or five seconds of holding the cock in there before her throat began to revolt against it, its muscle squeezing hard in a desperate attempt to force it back up and out. Lulu squeezed her eyes shut again, unable to prevent her reflexive panic either, her body certain it was about to suffocate on cock.

"Oh," Ivy purred, "that's divine." Slowly, she began to pull back out, taking an agonizingly long time to get out until finally, the head of her cock popped free of Lulu's lips. Red in the face, Lulu began to pant in fresh air the moment she was able to, but she didn't regret a moment of what just happened. In that moment, dizzy on her breathless ordeal, she sincerely wished the taste of Ivy's cock would never leave her tongue.

When she recovered enough that she could swallow, she began to blink back her tears and opened her eyes to peek up at Ivy smiling down at her with nothing but sadistic lust in her eyes. "Is my bitch feeling better?" she asked. Lulu slowly wet her lips again, took in a deep breath and then nodded. "Good," Ivy hummed, grabbing hold of Lulu's hair again, wrapping a number of the long braids around her fist. "Come along," she ordered Lulu, turning and starting to strut through her home, only wearing her boots; Lulu loved the way they clicked on the wooden floorboards. "You can crawl."

Lulu released her forearms and quickly got to her hands and knees, still eager to obey. She barely felt the wood beneath her palms as she followed Ivy, who set an uncompromising pace. Keeping up was a struggle, and the black mage was soon constantly yelping or grunting as Ivy outpaced her, tugging hard on her hair each time. They went down a hall, passed up a short flight of stairs - another hall, and then they turned and went down another. The only noise between the two of them was Lulu's soft panting and the sharp staccato clicks of Ivy's heels.

Finally, they passed into another room, a well-appointed master bedroom displaying Ivy's opulent wealth, though Lulu didn't have much time to truly appreciate the scenery. Ivy led her across a plush rug to the bed, then finally released her handful of braids. "Now, I think it's time we see what you can take," she murmured, stepping back and to Lulu's side. Reaching down, she practically scooped Lulu off the ground, showing off an impressive amount of strength in spite of her slender frame. Lulu gasped as she went up, and she gasped again when Ivy pitched her forward, tossing her onto the bed.

She's a fucking brute, Lulu thought as she tried to scramble up to her hands and knees, absolutely delighted by the affluent woman's savage behavior.

That delight only grew when Ivy grabbed her hips and yanked her to the edge of the bed. "Tell me what you came here for," she growled at Lulu, reaching forward and pushing her head down, forcing her cheek to the bed's duvet. The pale-haired warrior's other hand shot between Lulu's raised hips, freely exploring the soaked folds of her dark-haired cunt before assaulting her clit. Lulu didn't answer right away, at first because she wanted to once more make Ivy earn the words from her, and then because it had been so fucking long since she felt someone else's fingers on her little bitch button.

All Lulu could do was moan, curling her fingers into the duvet. On sheer instinct, she pushed her ass out towards Ivy as thought it might somehow achieve something. In a way, it did. Ivy's graceful fingers left Lulu's cunt, depriving her of the orgasm she longed for. The black mage's moan quickly became a groan of frustration, which was soon interrupted as well. This time it was by Lulu's yelp as Ivy gave her ass a rough slap with her damp fingers, the noise resounding through the open room. "Tell me what you came here for," Ivy barked at her, before spanking Lulu's ass twice more in quick succession.

"Y-you," Lulu gasped out as a fourth slap hit her ass, each one aimed to overlap with the last. "Ivy Valentine! I came here for-" Again, Ivy's hand cracked down, this time with enough force to cut Lulu off and jolt her forward on the bed. "Fuck," she hissed, only to earn a sixth one. Sure that her ass was going to bruise and she was going to need to invent a pretty excuse for Wakka, Lulu wracked her mind for an answer. It came to her in order.

"Cock," Lulu lied. She didn't even know Ivy had a cock. It was fucking unreasonable how her monstrous meat managed to hide in that skimpy costume. Now that Lulu knew, though, Ivy's cock was absolutely the reason why she was staying. "Y-your cock," she clarified with a shiver, expecting to get another spank. "I came here for your cock."

Instead, she felt Ivy's hands gently pushing her hips lower. "That's a good, honest bitch," Ivy whispered, her voice thick with approval. She felt the bed shift slightly as Ivy put some of her weight on it, then felt her mistress' hands grab hold of her hips. Lulu closed her eyes. This was it. After so long, she was going to get fucked. Really get fucked, not that missionary bullshit. She felt the thick, hot head of Ivy's cock against her wet pussy, starting to push its way inside. Lulu bit down hard on her bottom lip, closing her eyes as it began to spread her pussy wide.

"W-wait," Lulu gasped out as her mind finally caught up with her body. "You can't." She started to lift her head, only to suddenly have it pinned right back down to the bed by Ivy's hand. She had every reason to worry that Ivy would keep going, but even now, she felt like she could trust the other bombshell.

And she surely could. "Why can't I?" Ivy asked Lulu, low and husky but edged with danger - playing the role of dominating role, but not imposing herself on the other woman. Slowly, she pulled her cock free of Lulu's sopping wet hole, even though the tight tunnel clung to the stiff dick, not wanting to give up the bare inch it received.

"I..." Lulu shivered, then closed her eyes and shifted until her knees were even further apart, leaving her all the more vulnerable to Ivy behind her. "I need to save my pussy for him." She didn't bother naming Wakka; they both knew who 'him' referred to without saying the dreaded H-word. "So... just fuck my ass instead. Please," Lulu whispered, "fuck my ass."

"Tch." Ivy scoffed. "Thinking too much about cock to even think this through ahead of time, are we? Fine," she decided. "Have it your way." Despite those words, she still put Lulu through the miserable torture of rubbing her cock against the lips of the woman's swollen cunt and her poor clit, ignoring Lulu's hissing moans. "I don't want to hear you complain," the pale-haired warrior warned, giving another harsh slap against Lulu's ass right over all those other red hand-prints. "Are you flexible?"

"Yeah. I-I won't," Lulu readily groaned out. "Just- please, fuck my ass." But Ivy didn't - at least not right away. She grabbed hold of Lulu's hips and manhandled the buxom black mage once more, pulling her back again and flipping her right over and on to her back, leaving her face to face with the woman who was going to do what Wakka couldn't.

Ivy pulled Lulu back until she was nearly at the edge of the bed, then shifted her hands. She pushed one of her bitch's legs back. "Hug that like your ass depends on it," she sneered at Lulu, who readily obeyed, wrapping both her arms around her thigh, just under her knee. Leaving that one leg alone, Ivy then pushed the other one wide to the side and eased a knee up on the bed with Lulu. Slowly, she shifted into position, the crown of her immense cock pressing right against Lulu's long untouched ass.

Lulu sucked in a breath and closed her eyes, only to flare them open wide a moment later when she felt Ivy's fingers grasp at her throat. Oh, fuck. Here was something Chappu had never felt up for, that Lulu had long forgotten she wanted to try.

As she felt the first squeeze of Ivy's fingers, she let out a little gasp that bled into a far harsher, lusty groan as Ivy began to push her hips forward, starting to spread out the tight little ring of muscle acting as gatekeeper to Lulu's arse. For a moment, she had to close her eyes and press her head back into the mattress, biting down savagely on her bottom lip. Ivy almost felt like more than she could take, but Lulu had been denying herself for so long that she wouldn't let her body bitch out of this.

Lulu's red eyes opened again. She forced them into focus on Ivy's face and sought to meet her fucker's eyes one more time. Slowly, she released her lip and grit her teeth against the delicious discomfort her ass' penetration had brought on. "Is that... the best you've got?" Lulu growled in challenge, once more egging the ever-elegant Ivy on like a bull and matador.

Ivy's pretty face quickly took on a sneer. Her grip on Lulu's throat had been fairly light up until that moment, but at that point she began to squeeze her fingers and truly choke the black mage. "Not by a long shot, sweetling," she growled back. As Lulu gasped in another breath and closed her eyes again, Ivy jutted her hips forward roughly; if her bitch was going to act so confident, she wasn't going to take it easy on her. She quickly went from having just the tip of her cock in Lulu's divine ass to burying several inches inside of her, relishing that tightness almost as much as she relished Lulu's mixed moan of pain and pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," Lulu hissed out the next time Ivy thrusted against her ass' tight squeeze. The one after that had Lulu feeling beyond full, more than half of Ivy's thickness deep inside her now. "Ffffuck," she wanted to squeal out, but it only came out as a hoarse whisper, her face growing redder and redder with the strain of taking Ivy's cock and the rapidly diminishing air in her lungs. She sucked in a breath, and after the following thrust buried Ivy balls deep in her ass, she could hiss out her aching approval, digging her purple-painted fingernails in deep against her

For a moment, Ivy held there, basking in the married woman's tightness and her whorish submission. She released Lulu's other leg, letting her bitch instinctively hook it around her waist. Leaning forward, she used her now-free hand to deliver a short slap across Lulu's face, shocking her eyes open again. "You look me in the eye while I'm fucking your ass," Ivy demanded, her words dripping venom.

This time, Lulu couldn't force her eyes to focus. She nodded and made the only noise she could, a faint groan, and fixed her glassy stare up at Ivy. "Good girl," Ivy praised, patting Lulu's cheek more tenderly, filling her bitch with mixed emotions that she blamed her increasingly light-feeling head on. Ivy pulled finally pulled her hips back and began to fuck Lulu in earnest, her balls clapping against the black mage's thick ass with each deep thrust.

She practically dived right into it, having given Lulu ample time to adjust and accommodate the sheer challenge Ivy's dick proved to be; the only thing preventing her from going completely all-out was the sheer resistance Lulu's unintended fucktunnel put up. It quickly proved to be too much for poor Lulu, whose eyes squeezed shut again, overwhelmed by everything she felt - Ivy was just so damn thick that she could feel the bulge of her dick pushing against her pussy through the walls of her ass, too.