Sin and Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of the two were aware that her father wasn't completely asleep. Richard's head wobbled slightly whenever his eyes parted a little. He was forced to watch the events unfold. He couldn't quite tell if he was dreaming, or perhaps having a nightmare. From his point of view, it appeared like Jack's hand just found its way into Ashley's pants. He attempted to move, but it was no good, he was far too drunk.

"I'm not...not sure if we-aah!" Ashley couldn't help but to bite her lip. She felt Jack's hand brush up against the front of her underwear. She knew that her panties were the reason why he didn't just come in direct contact with her womanhood. This was new territory for her. She had never been with a guy who even attempted to do something sexual with her. In the past, any guy who merely even attempted to be flirty with her, was quickly shut down by her father. This was the first time she had nobody to help her out.

"It's all right, nobody will ever know. This could be our little secret, hm?" he whispered into her ear. His finger began probing the front of her underwear, until he coaxed another gasp out of her. When he pinpointed that particular spot, he begin to slowly circle it with his fingertip.

Her quiet, labored breathing signaled that he must have found her clitoris. It actually helped him that her underwear was still in the way, since it reduced the friction into a pleasurable sensation.

"Yeah," he reassured her, "that's a good girl. Your little lady down there enjoys the attention, too." Jack continued rubbing her there, slowly but without pause. He kept going until she closed her eyes and sunk into the couch, without any fight left in her. Her mind was completely focused on that exciting new feeling he helped her to discover.

Jack was so proud of himself. It had been a brilliant idea to encourage her to have a few drinks. It all worked out perfectly. This tipsy girl was at his mercy. This was his golden opportunity to take things even further. If he played his cards right, she would be helpless to resist.

He moved off the couch, careful not to disturb her, and knelt down in front of her. When it seemed like she didn't pay attention anymore, he reached for the waistband of her pajama pants, and panties, and pulled both down to her thighs with a single strong tug.

He stared right at it.

A perfectly shaven little slit, with a glistening web of fluids coating the insides of her cleft.

"Huh...? Wah-"the perplexed teenager stuttered. It took her a moment to comprehend what just happened. Within a mere second, she went from being dressed, to having her vagina fully exposed and on display. "Nnn-no! Don't look," she whispered urgently. She intentionally didn't raise her voice too much, to avoid waking up her father. She was in such a lewd predicament. She certainly didn't want her own dad to see her private parts.

"Don't worry," Jack replied while leaning in. His hands were still planted on her thighs, so he tightened his grip and began raising her legs up. Ashley watched nervously as he pushed her knees up and towards her chest, while her feet came to rest on either side of her body, on the cushions of the couch. "I didn't plan to look at it, I had something even better in mind for your little peach."

He leaned forward, but Ashley reached down to put her hands on his head, to try and push him away. But it was too little, too late. His warm breath teased her slick flesh down there, and then she could feel his lips pressing against hers. There was an obscene smack, right when he planted a kiss on her naked labia. He then extended his tongue, to brush it through her slit and up to her clit.

Ashley moaned, for the first time in her life. A sexual and unintentionally wanton sound. It felt even better than the contact with his fingers -- the heat of his tongue, and the soft pressure it provided, teased her in just the right ways.

Her partner got a first taste of her pussy. It was subtle but sweet, just as innocent as she was. He would be able to die happy if he managed to give this girl her first orgasm, a memory she would never be able to forget. It was a hot thought, as if he was laying claim to her sexuality.

And so, he began to put more effort into eating her out. Gently but eagerly, he began to lick and suck on her little nub. All the touching she had endured up to now, had made sure that this button was primed and ready. It was a mystery to him why other guys struggled with this part -- the clitoris wasn't some puzzle. It only required a bit of attention to drive any girl crazy.

She squirmed, of course. She kept her hands on his head and continued trying to push him away, even as she began to feel really amazing. It was a pleasure she was a stranger to, and her mind struggled to decide if this was a good or a bad thing. It was a scary thought that someone could force such incredible feelings upon her, just by touching her in the right spot.

At the same time, he could taste her juices, and feel them running more freely with every passing minute. There was a good chance this may be the first time her pussy was awake and active like this. Her cunt was accepting its role as sex organ. She was good to go for more.

Ashley could feel her strength fading. Her attempts to make him stop were pointless, she realized that much. As she began to accept her situation, she automatically relaxed further. Which filled her with this new, pleasant heat that spread through her loins. There was no harm in what was happening, only pleasure. Her senses were craving more of what he was providing.

Even her father had reassured her that she could trust this man, after all.

She embraced the moment and focused on that feeling -- it was so overwhelming and warm. The room was quiet except for the noises the TV made, and a repetitive wet sound produced by Jack's tongue. He continued doing anything and everything that coaxed a positive reaction out of her. Licking, kissing, and using his hands to caress her thighs.

"Ah!" The lucky girl uttered a single gasp, and then went completely silent.

Jack however was in the perfect position to see what was happening. He stared right at it, at the way her labia flushed red with excitement. It then began to convulse, rapidly, over and over. He didn't try to continue eating her out, she was right in the midst of her orgasm no matter how quiet she attempted to be. He simply looked on as her slit clenched down on the nothingness inside her. His goal was complete, her first climax was something that he had provided.

Her breathing was shallow and exerted.

She was ready for the next act.

She kept her eyes closed while she relished the aftermath of her climax, and didn't dare to move a muscle. She knew that as soon as she opened her eyes, the shame and embarrassment would hit her square in the face. It had been her first orgasm, and it happened because of someone like...him. Someone she didn't even find physically attractive, someone who wasn't even the same age as her.

Thud

There was a blunt noise.

She opened her eyes just in time to see Jack's pants hitting the floor. He kicked them off to the side, while Ashley fixated on his erection that bobbed into view. This was the first time she actually saw one with her own eyes. It was as thick as her wrist, with a mushroom-shaped cockhead, and pointed right at her glistening pussy.

Of course she reacted by trying to close her legs...but by the time she gathered enough strength to move them even an inch, Jack was already nestled between her thighs. There was no way for her to block his access anymore, she was truly at his mercy now. She didn't have any energy left to struggle.

"There now, you should be keeping them wide open," he playfully scolded her attempt. His hands moved to the bare cheeks of her butt.

He pulled her a little closer to the edge of the couch. As he did, it also caused the tip of his erection to poke against her flat, toned belly. It didn't hit the mark slightly further down, but he also hadn't aimed for it. Not yet anyway. However, as he looked down, he could see that his manhood nearly reached up to her bellybutton.

"Huh," he remarked. "Would you look at that...do you think that's how deep it will go? I think that's how deep it will go once it's inside. Do you wanna find out? I definitely do." He spoke with the same determined, eager tone that he used before.

"This...we shouldn't...it's too far..." Ashley felt her pulse quickening. Her cheeks still felt flushed and warm from her orgasm, and her muscles were tired and needed rest. She was truly unfortunate, because this was still only the beginning.

Her father meanwhile regained his consciousness once more.

Richard opened his eyes to see his daughter on the couch, pants gone, and her feet up on the cushions. It was significantly more alarming however to see someone kneeling right between her shapely legs. His blurry vision gradually focused on what was happening in that particular area, and he could see Jack's erection sliding down her belly. It was coming to a stop by her crotch.

He felt a rush of mixed emotions. Because he didn't hear any protests, he couldn't tell if she was a willing participant. It was possible that she was ready and willing. He felt like a rude observer, someone who shouldn't be there. A bunch of questions flooded his severely intoxicated mind.

He couldn't tell if he should come to her rescue, or if he should let her cherish this moment. He had no way of knowing if she was willingly about to give up her virginity, or if she was being coerced. He had always been the one to help her fend off anything she didn't want, but in this case, he couldn't. The booze kept him subdued.

Her father watched as this stranger's dick continued its journey downwards, and it became apparent where it was headed. He felt mixed emotions at the prospect of having to watch his own daughter being deflowered. If she truly didn't want it to happen, surely she would protest.

The seconds passed in slow-motion for him. He watched as that bulbous cockhead arrived at its destination, and kissed his daughter's vagina. Something about it felt incredibly erotic, despite the fact he knew this was wrong. He knew that it would take only a simple thrust now, and his little girl would suddenly be a woman.

Before he could make any decision, he felt himself passing out again...the alcohol was still too much.

Ashley watched as her partner's approaching manhood nestled between the bald lips of her pussy, and then nudged them aside to make room for itself. She could feel it. Her lips down there softly embraced his cockhead, and no amount of wiggling managed to dislodge the bulbous crown. She panicked and gazed over to her father, eyes pleading for help, but he was deeply asleep. She was on her own.

"Wait, wait, wait," she whispered repeatedly, her words were quiet and barely even audible.

When Jack began applying more pressure, she could feel him pushing against the one thing she had treasured her entire life -- her hymen. That fragile memento of her years as proud Catholic. Most girls lose it by accident, during exercise or daily routines. Ashley had been so glad that hers had remained intact. It was something she hoped to give the person she would eventually fall in love with.

But, Jack tightened the grip on her ass. He pulled her up towards his crotch, while his erection continued to stand rigid, aimed at her entrance. Little by little, her hymen began to tear to make room for the approaching invader. Her labia was being forced inwards by the sheer size of his manhood.

And then it finally happened, he popped inside her. The deed was done.

"Nnnh...Ah!" she cried out. Once more she gazed down at her womanhood, but this time, she no longer saw him outside her body. This time, she could clearly see where the smooth purple head of his penis had sunk into her. Their genitals were connected. For the first time, she had something inside her vagina. "But...wait...I'm a virgin," she mumbled in disbelief. Her words were only slightly slurred. She was sober enough to understand the harsh reality.

"Not anymore you're not, you did well," he praised her. "Good lord, it's so warm inside your pussy," he continued. "I can't believe you were a virgin." With a gentle thrust, he forced another inch into her body, which coaxed a bitter moan out of the teenager. It was the first time she felt something inside her. Jack however sighed in pure bliss. "This is so, so good...it's such an intense heat, and it's squeezing down on my cock in ways you can't even imagine..."

His words brought a faint blush to Ashley's cheeks, he was so vulgar and direct. It was a vivid description of something she had no idea of -- she could only imagine what the insides of her pussy felt like. In addition, she was also distracted by the fact she didn't feel nearly as much pain as she anticipated.

She couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or the ample foreplay, but her friends had always described their first time as something barbaric and unpleasant.

But this...it wasn't actually bad.

Another inch of his girthy shaft entered her tight sheath, and she slowly began to change her mind. She could feel her insides stretching far beyond what she was comfortable with. She couldn't tell if she was being torn open, or if this was normal.

Since she had no prior experience, she had no way of knowing that her partner was particularly well-endowed. It would take time before she adjusted to the size of his manhood.

And Jack had no intention to spare her such fate. He began to slowly withdraw from her slot, and then gradually pushed himself back inside her. This time, he managed to fit another inch into her before she flinched. It's what reassured him that from now on, it was just a matter of time before he was balls deep inside her little cunt.

Ashley was still in disbelief. It felt surreal that this was all it took to be deflowered. She knew it was the truth, but she wished for it all to be just a bad dream. She could feel it, she could feel him. His erection was poking and prodding a part deep inside her crotch. It didn't get any easier to accept her situation when he leaned in closer, and his pot belly bumped against her ample chest. He was still wearing his shirt, and she still wore her pajama top, so she was at least spared a direct skin on skin contact above the waist.

Still, it was another reminder that he was not the prince she hoped to lose her virginity to.

Their dance continued, with a steady in-and-out. It was accompanied by a distinct wet noise each time he went a little faster. Her body reacted instinctively to having sexual intercourse for the first time. Jack loved it. She might be a prude, but he realized there was a chance, however small, to turn her into a nympho.

Soon enough, Ashley felt his crotch bumping against hers. As she looked down, she could see every inch of his manhood safely buried inside her pussy. The naked lips of her vagina were warmly hugging the base of his erection. It was a moment she would have tried to cherish, if it wasn't for the almost unbearable stretching sensation deep within her. Worse yet, it felt like his cock was still growing now that it was fully embedded in her slit.

Somewhere inside her, the tiny slit on the tip of Jack's dick was oozing multiple beads of pre-cum. Those cloudy-white droplets lingered on his cockhead, until he firmly pushed forward to get just a tad deeper into the teenager. Simultaneously, it caused his pre-cum to smear all across her cervix. Ashley herself had no idea it even happened, all she was aware of, was a mild discomfort when he bumped against that part inside her.

Jack used the chance to rest, and to fully enjoy the feeling of this girl's warm, wet pussy squeezing down on his cock. She was truly one of the tightest fits he ever had the pleasure of. His beliefs were confirmed when he pulled back out of her. He could feel her flesh clinging to his dick, as if unwilling to let him go. When he was about halfway out, he pushed back inside and began to fuck her properly.

"Ahnn...ahn..." Every thrust was accentuated by her soft voice.

She didn't even have time to mourn the loss of her virginity. She was a reluctant participant, but she couldn't deny that every passing minute provided her with pleasures she had never experienced. There was something truly special about the sensation of having something move in and out of her.

Every nerve inside her fired off sparks of bliss and joy, even while her mind still rebelled. She was a mess. Since she couldn't decide whether to struggle or to enjoy the process, she simply remained in place with her legs remaining wide open.

What she didn't account for, was that her tightness would prevent her partner from lasting long. His thrusts were coming more erratic, each one causing his crotch to slap against hers. Until it stopped, and he simply remained sheathed inside her tenderized pussy. Ashley was perplexed -- the routine had lasted for minutes, but stopped just as suddenly as it had begun.

But then, she felt it. Spurts of heat were erupting inside her, a growing warmth that stickily spread through her loins and oozed into every crevice of her vagina.

"Huh...wah-"she stuttered, "wait, are you...no, you have to pull out!"

Jack uttered a single, drawn-out sigh in response. His erection continued to throb and pulse within her until he emptied every last drop into her recently deflowered pussy. There was no way for him to pull out even if he wanted too, she was too tight.

He could feel his cum mixing with her juices, so that when he gave her a tentative thrust, he could feel her insides drenched with their combined fluids. It fed his ego to know he was the first to leave her with a well-deserved creampie.

She could only assume what just happened. Her inexperience left her helpless to deal with the situation. While her thoughts went wild about the possibility that he just ejaculated, his cock already finished delivering every last drop of semen into her.

"That was...incredible," he remarked breathlessly.

The scent of sex wafted up from where their genitals were still connected. Jack took a few seconds to catch his breath, and kept himself snugly pressed up against the petite teenager below him. Her skin was so incredibly soft and delicate. She was like an angel, and he had successfully defiled her.

"First time, huh. So how did you like it? The good ol' in-and-out..."

They weren't the words Ashley hoped to hear after losing her virginity. Nothing about this was anything like what she had fantasized about for this special occasion. She never thought that her first time would directly lead to her first insemination, either. It was incredibly careless and obscene.

She also wasn't sure how to respond. In the beginning, she didn't want any of it to happen. But, she also had a brief moment of butterflies in her belly -- there was something pleasurable about intercourse. On top of all those thoughts, she also still felt indebted to him. After all, he was the reason why they had a hotel room to stay at.

"It was fine," she replied sheepishly. Her vagina felt sore, and she could still feel his softening manhood inside her. There was a persistent ache after she had her pussy stretched to its limits. She was also growing painfully aware of his cum in her, there was no question he had finished in her. "Why didn't you wear a condom?" Her mouth shifted into a displeased frown.

"Condoms? They're no good," Jack replied bluntly. "It would feel boring for both of us. You should be glad we didn't use any. You got the real deal," he explained. He looked down to see droplets of his cum emerging from her womanhood when he withdrew from her slit. He knew there was more still stuck in her pussy. It was such a pleasing thought to him. She was marked as his. He didn't care much about the chance she might get pregnant, he simply refused to ruin good sex by using a rubber. He truly believed he did her a favor by providing the bareback experience.