Sin and Penance Ch. 02 - Judgement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, she thought that most of them were cute. She always liked how Catholics never expected to wake up in this place.

Sin put on a pleasant and hospitable demeanor for the group. She always felt when dealing with these mixed groups it was best to appear as welcoming to ease the innocents into their transition better. She hit the ground with her trident three times to ensure that the girls had her attention. Then she addressed the group with a cheery sing-song tone.

"Howdy, and salutations, sinners! You wanted to speak to the manager? I am Princess Sin, the Grand Torturer of Hell and Duchess of Gehenna. But you can address me as 'Your Infernal Highness' since y'all are now my infernal subjects for like, ever!"

The girls cowered and despaired when they heard the title that the demoness held. They clutched each other in terror.

Sin didn't mean to scare them that badly. At least not all of them, and not yet.

"Oh come now, I know that Grand Torturer is an intimidating title but I'm told that most of you were good, so you won't have to deal with me much. Unless you fall out of line."

Sin giggled. If souls committed crimes upon other souls in the afterlife, the demons had no qualms with dragging them off to be tormented in Gehenna. Though these torture sessions would often be much shorter than the eternal sentences of those who were evil in life.

She always found it great fun to inform new arrivals of this.

"I'm the Regent of Hell while my Daddy is away. He normally runs the place but I guess a bunch of Catholic girls would know that!"

She cackled again. The girls' reaction when they came to realize that she was the daughter of the devil himself fueled her ego as well as her lust. Regardless, she saw herself as a fair dictator. She would explain to the girls how things down here worked.

"Just to be clear: Not all of you here will be punished, in fact most of you won't. So don't worry. Sorry about the Fields of the Nephilim! It may have given some of you a bad impression of the place. For the others... Well, it's gonna get a whole lot worse, I assure you."

A cheery grin stretched across her cheeks and she looked the frightened women in the eyes as she addressed them again.

"We have two places here for you girls; Gehenna, which is like the hottest and most intolerable prison imaginable. And Babel, which is like the most bodacious resort in existence!"

Her smile grew twisted and sadistic.

"And they both last forever! Yay!"

She gave out a muted, menacing chuckle.

"Though if you're going to stay here in Gehenna, the 'yay' is more for me than it is for you."

The Princess Regent looked back at Otep and Colath. Her brother and sister were climaxing now. Liquid squirted from Otep's loins as Colath shot his hot load. The two of them writhed on the ground in bliss and wallowed in the filth of their masturbation. Sin took another deep breath before continuing.

"I like to make everybody's transition here as pleasant or unpleasant as it needs to be. We usually cater to each soul individually but disasters like the one you girls had always makes things a bit difficult. Now, what exactly is the problem? I'd be happy to help you out." She said with a big gleeful smile on her face.

The girls all lamented and grumbled at once. They complained about their baking hot feet and their sore backsides. They whined about being in Hell and wailed to be allowed to leave. But the exact words that the girls blurted out were made incomprehensible over the sound of them all speaking at once. Sin put her hand out to signal the girls to be quiet.

"One at a time! Please!"

The girls whimpered and ceased their lamenting. They looked to their teacher to silently indicate that she speak on their behalf. The prudish teacher still tried to cover herself even though most of the girls were no longer bothered. She spoke to the hellish demoness nervously. The creature terrified her even though the she-things demeanor seemed quite pleasant.

"I-it's just the one problem for all of us really, Y-Your Highness. W-we have some complaints about being here, we think there's been a terrible mistake! We're not sinners, you see!" The woman whimpered desperately.

Sin raised her eyebrows at the woman. She was a bit sick of hearing this - But not everyone who ended up in Gehenna was supposed to be here and she knew that. It was her method of processing sinners that often led to this situation after all.

"We don't usually get people here by accident I'm afraid, but I can have a look if you'd like Mrs Warner."

Sin turned her advisor, who stood to her left, reluctantly sworn to her service.

"Azazel, bring me the list you've got."

The demon retrieved a scroll from the exotic leather bag that it wore. It presented the document to the Princess Regent.

"Here you are, Your Infernal Highness."

Sin snatched the scroll of Azazel and unscrolled the paper. She looked over the list for several moments and compared it to the group of young women that stood before her.

She looked up over the long sheet of paper.

"Hmmm. The numbers here check out. Are these names correct Azazel?" She turned to her advisor.

The demon nodded his head.

"Asmodeus did the paperwork on this one, your highness."

The creature then flicked its fingers and a small flame shot from them.

"It's fire."

Sin rolled her eyes and sighed deeply. Somehow, this bunch must have slip through central processing. One of her siblings in central intake had screwed up, and now she had to pick up the slack and induct them herself. The Infernal Princess of Hell cleared her throat, and hit her trident three times to get the class's attention.

"Alright, listen up y'all! It's like this; The old man upstairs is the one who decides who comes down here. Not me or my father. We just decide where you go once you're down here. See, normally there are different entrances but since you all died together, we had to treat you all the same. It's just easier that way."

'Easier for me, that is' she thought. A few months of discomfort would be worth an eternity of pleasure. At least, that's how she justified cutting corners so she had time to party.

"But why are we down here? These are all good Catholic girls!" Cried Mrs Warner in protest.

Sin sighed in annoyance, allowing the lengthy scroll to unfold to a comedic length.

"Do you want me to read the list out?" She asked, holding the paper up. "Asmodeus has made a very thorough one."

The girls and their teacher looked at each other and nodded nervously - Except for the seven girls who actually belonged here. They didn't want their classmates to know the horrible deeds that they committed in their short but wicked and privileged little lives.

Sin sighed and then cleared her throat. She hated reading lists. Such a mundane use of her time. But it was part of the job that she had resigned herself to achieving.

Not that she didn't adore the power and privilege that her position gave her.

She was essentially a dictator here until her parents returned from their business on Earth.

"Okay since y'all are obviously very confused, I'll start with the truly wicked sinners first. That way we can sort out who's going to Gehenna and who's going to Babel. It might come as a surprise, but some of ya'll are evil as fuck!"

Sin read the first name on her list.

"First up for eternity in the fires of Gehenna is Cindy Wilson."

When she spoke the young woman's name, mystical shackles materialized around the ankles and wrists of the brunette Catholic. The chains were obsidian black, and the metal that made up their form was unearthly heavy. A few Imps prodded her backside with pokers and pitchforks until she stood before the Princess of Hell. The chains made every action she performed incredibly tiring. It felt like they were actively sucking the energy out of her.

Cindy knew exactly why she was here, but she played innocent. Maybe by some miracle this sadistic demoness wouldn't know her horrible secret. He was a shallow and ill placed hope.

"But... I didn't do anything wrong?"

Sin scoffed in the wicked sinner's face.

"Please! You drowned your baby sister when you were fifteen because you were jealous of her. I'd say that's pretty wrong. You definitely deserve a particularly nasty punishment for that."

A pair of succubi pulled Cindy away, grabbing at her intimate places.

"No!" She cried, struggling desperately against the demons in vain.

Otep co-ordinated the demons, gesturing her sisters to make Cindy stand behind a set of stocks, her bare rump facing her former classmates. Seveb Imps sat chuckling to themselves in front of a small pit of coals just beyond the bondage device.

Otep passed the creatures something heavy, and giggled wickedly. The girl's eyes widened when she saw what it was; Seven full sized metal pokers, forged from an unearthly element. Cindy screamed in horror when she watched the Imps begin to heat them the fire - Cackling madly like always. Six more sets of stocks were positioned around the pit of coals as they heated the metal implements.

Sin smiled at the girl's distress, before nonchalantly moving on to the next name on her list. After all, this was all fairly routine for her.

"Katherine Gallagher."

The heavy black chains materialized around Katherine's ankles and wrists too. She had been the schools only openly token gay student. But this wasn't why the blonde Irish bred girl was being sent to the pit. And the vapid heiress knew this, though she feigned ignorance. The frightened girl looked up at Sin with shock.

"Oh god! So homosexuality really is a sin?!" She lied.

The Princess shook her head. God might have considered it a sin but Hell never condemned people for being gay alone. The demons in Gehenna had no preference for a person's sexual partners. Unless it was non-consensual, and then they would be pleased to make room for you. Princess Sin didn't want to give anybody the impression that she or her father were homophobic, so she clarified how things worked.

"Leviticus 18:22 is why you're not in Heaven, sure." Sin paused and a sinister smile overcame her lips. "But good lesbians get to go to Babel. Your torment in Gehenna has nothing to do with that."

"But I never sinned apart from that!"

Sin scoffed. She couldn't believe the girl actually had the audacity.

"Excuse me, little lady? Just two weeks before your accident, you smothered your own grandmother to death because you wanted her inheritance. That means, you're roasted, bitch! Too bad it was all for nothing."

Two of Sin's demonic brothers took the bound girl by either arm, while Imps ran behind her and poked at her backside. The Incubi were dressed in nothing but leather straps, their endowed manhoods stood erect on full display.

Katherine tried to struggle, but she couldn't manage to find her vigor. It wasn't just the unholy chains that made everything so exhausting - The demon's grip was unnaturally strong.

They held her next to her friend Cindy, behind a stock of her own as they ran their hands all over her body.

"This totally sucks! I didn't even get to spend a cent of the hags money!" Cried Katherine, as she writhed in the demon's grasp, in a vain attempt to wriggle out.

Two imps buried their pitchforks in her butt cheeks.

"I wouldn't worry. Soon you'll be in far too much pain to think about that anymore." Replied Sin snarkily, before casually reading the following name on her long list.

"Next up is Linda Michaels and Sadie Carpenter. The Terrible Two."

In a puff of smoke, the best friends were locked in unbreakable black restraints. They struggled like the others before they too realized it only made them more tired. The two girls, bound and terrified, looked at each other with shifty eyes, before turning to plead with the Princess of Hell.

"W-we didn't do anything! Honest!"

If they were smart, they would come clean. Sin might have shown them some lenience - But that wasn't on the table anymore. She hated being lied to. Sin slammed her trident against the ground in anger and in response, one of the demons spanked the pair.

"Tell that to Jasmond Hollice who drowned last summer while the two of you watched and laughed! You never told a soul what really happened that day."

Jasmond had been torturing animals in the neighborhood and the girls thought that letting her drown was karma. But it went deeper than that. The girls mocked Jasmond for hours as she clutched a rock in the Miskatonic begging for aid. When she could no longer hold her on anymore and went under, the terrible duo laughed sadistically as they watched her gasp for breath and die in front of them.

They got such a thrill they often talked about purposely drowning others to relive it but they failed to take another victim before they lost their own lives. The girls looked at each other.

They didn't think it was fair.

"But she was a complete bitch!" They complained in unison.

Sin laughed cruelly at the girl's complaint. They were right.

The equally wicked girl had tortured more than just rodents. But these two girls made their decision.

"Oh yeah, a real nasty one too! Don't get me wrong girls, she's been burning here for quite some time herself. But that's beside the point I think."

Sin clicked her fingers. A small flame shot out of the end. She pointed at her brothers who were currently handling the girls.

"Chain these two together, fellas. I don't want them to get separated. They should meet their friend. She'll be really happy to see them, I bet."

The girls froze with fear and stared into each other's empty eyes. The incubi fitted them with additional collars that chained them together, then dragged the struggling pair up with the others.

"Oh god, no! Please!" They cried.

But their pleas only served to make Sin more excited.

"God can't hear you now, girls." She said with a sinister smile.

She looked back down at the scroll and read another name out.

"Sarah Kennedy."

The redheaded girl screamed with fright as the restraints materialized around her wrists. She looked up at Sin, shaking and stuttering.

"I-I've always been a good Catholic!" She pleaded, without exactly denying anything.

Sin smacked her lips together as she sent an Incubus and a Succubus to process the condemned young woman

"Except when you embezzled all that money from the cancer charity you volunteered for last June right?"

Sarah sighed in defeat as the demons fondled her. She wasn't kidding anybody anymore. Maybe it would be better for her this way.

"I guess I've got this one coming, huh?"

Sarah let the demons take her - She didn't even try to fight. The girl had been hating herself enough for her deed. She knew she deserved to burn.

Sin smiled. It wasn't often that she dealt with sinners who seemed penitent. She remembered what her father taught her. That being a great ruler wasn't about knowing when to be cruel, but when to be kind. Perhaps now was a good opportunity to show her subjects that she was capable of mercy.

"Acceptance does make it easier, Kennedy. Maybe you can be a laborer instead of whatever horrible torture it was I had picked out for you and forgot about."

Of course, her idea of leniency was an eternity in a chain-gang, but that was beside the point.

"Plenty of pits need digging. Lots more statues of yours truly need erecting. And there's a whole city that needs building! It's hard work, but relatively painless."

Sin raised her finger to her lip for a moment, as she looked up in deep thought. A twisted grin spread across the demoness' face."

"Apart from the whips, that is. Though I'm afraid the climate here is non-negotiable."

Sarah blinked slowly as her mind attempted to process what she was hearing. The girl writhed in response to the invasive touch of the demons. She looked up at the demoness in disbelief.

"That doesn't sound much better, to be honest."

Sin smiled cruelly at the girl, because now she thought about it, she recalled what it was. Sin was going to take a page out of her father's old book of Ironic Punishments; Perpetual cancer. Sarah would feel the pain of those she stole from for eternity

"Oh! I just remembered what it was and believe me darlin', it is better."

It was hard to believe, but slave labor was a far more preferable sentence. Her original terrible punishment could be held over her head to stop her from slacking off. Sin needed all of her workers on the ball. How else would she be able to complete her majestic city?

If the girl played her cards right and got friendly with the right demon, she might have an easier time of it.

"Okay fellas, move her along! Take her to the labor pits when we're done here, please."

Sarah shrieked when she saw the metal on the pokers begin to turn red. Sin's smile grew wider as read out the next name on the list.

"Jenna Avery."

The blonde bombshell cheer-captain could only sigh in frustration as the mystical bonds shackled her. She'd gotten away with it when she was alive, nobody so much as suspected such a highly regarded honor student. But now, the jig was up -- And she knew it.

"This is about the fucking hobo isn't it?" Spat Jenna as a pair of succubi lead her away to be tortured.

Sin couldn't believe how brazen the girl was. In away, she kind of respected it. At least she didn't try to deny it, but it was clear the girl showed no remorse and in turn - Sin would show her none.

"The one you and your boyfriend torched? Your damn tootin' it is! Guess what your punishment is going to be? If you look at all the fire around you, it might give you a clue!"

Jenna struggled fiercely as the she-things dragged her towards her fate. It made her so tired, but she still thought foolishly, that she had hope of escape. Everything in her life had been so easy to get out of - She didn't understand that Hell could be any different.

"It was just a fucking hobo! What's the big deal?!"

Sin was definitely going to give this one an extra white hot enema along with the other six. Maybe then her attitude might improve slightly before she roasts.

"It's just eternity. What's the big deal?" Mocked Sin.

"Shove this one along extra hard, fellas, and add another poker to the fire just for her."

The Imps violently prodded her rump with their pitchforks. A succubus cracked a whip against her bare back.

"Ow!" The woman cried in pain.

It would just be a taste of what was to follow.

Jenna clenched her buttocks and ran as fast as she could towards the stocks. The succubi pushed her along. Her binds made it impossible to even nurse her sore nether-regions. Though the mystical chains that bound her made it difficult for the young woman to run.

They were heavy and hurt her legs and arms. Her feet still baked from the months they burned against the hot rocks.

The terrified teenager was hobbling more than she was running, and the three pitchforks that kept piercing her buttcheeks didn't make this any easier. It wouldn't be enough for the Imps to stop prodding her to move faster. She couldn't escape feeling them bite against her tender cheeks. She was completely at the demon's mercy. But they would show the sadistic killer none.

This was so horrible already. And they hadn't even started to burn her yet.

"Last up for eternal torment is Miranda Harrison."

The ebony skinned girl suddenly found herself in chains, as a tiny pitch fork was thrust uncomfortably into her tender backside. She cowered and wailed as the demons came to collect her.

"W-Why are you doing this to m-me?!" Stammered the terrified girl.

"Because you and your friends had been defrauding the old folks at the nursing home you intern in. Couldn't even wait till they were in the ground, haw? Old folks had the last laugh in the end I guess." The Princess let out a devious cackle. "They sure outlasted you, bitch!"