Sin and Penance Ch. 02 - Judgement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sin took a deep breath to collect herself, before directing some of her siblings with a lazy arm gesture.

"Send her along to the labor pits too, I think she'll be a hard worker."

The Imps poked Miranda into the arms of an Incubus and a Succubus, who gleefully dragged her over to join her friends - All the while frolicking imps mercilessly jabbed her sizely ebony backside. She stood in front of bondage device in chains. The girl's beautiful black body contrasted harshly against the nakedness of the other condemned.

"That's it for all of you who were really bad girls.

Sin looked over at the seven girls who had been sentenced to eternal torment.

Succubi dressed in leather thongs forced the despairing, bound girls into the wooden stocks. Supervised by Otep, her nipples still hard as a rock, a toothy grin spread across her face.

The girls tried to struggle against the demons but the mystical chains drained them of their vigor.

The wicked young women writhed in their restraints as the succubi started to whip them, their bottoms made to face their former classmates.

As the demons whipped them, they seemed to take great bliss in the act of this torment. Their bare nipples hardened and they moaned in sadistic pleasure at their cries of pain.

Meanwhile in front of the stocks in plain view of the condemned girls, were the seven chuckling Imps, slowly heating pokers on an open fire pit.

Otep stood in front of the fire with six of her brothers - The incubi's endowed members erect and throbbing - Impatiently waiting to perform what the Princess called a "white hot enema".

It was mandatory demon policy now thanks to her, that all new arrivals to Gehenna get complimentary glowing metal pokers inserted up their rectums.

These Catholic cuties would soon face the perverted lengths of Sin's own twisted breed of sadism.

Sin gave out an aroused moan and her nipples hardened. She was getting really excited now. The Princess placed the scroll under her arm and then flicked her fingers. A throne made out of bone appeared before her and she sat upon its red velvet cushion. She placed her trident at her side and unwound the length of the scroll so that the long sheet of paper obscured her lap.

"It's a nice little group. We're going to have lots of fun with you guys for sure."

The being consisted of pure desire and couldn't stop itself from rubbing its nipples at the sight of the Catholic sinners being prepared and whipped. Demons loved tormenting religious folk the most.

"I mean it won't be fun for you sinners, but us demons will have a ball!"

The Princess Regent let out a sinister and sadistic laugh as she saw the pokers begin to glow and she knew that the girls' first real punishment was incoming. She never tired of the sight of sinners receiving their enemas. It made her overbearing job worth it. She moved her hand from her breasts and put it between her legs. She rubbed her clit softly. This is why the Princess always wore a loincloth.

Sin purred quietly while she pleasured herself. It was too much for her and her job was so stressful. She couldn't control herself anymore. She needed release. It wasn't like her harem ever managed to pleasure her. The demoness built up the speed of her strokes until she reached a small but still sweet orgasm. She moaned softly as she climaxed. It would be easier to focus on her job now - At least until she was horny again. Which most likely wouldn't be long.

So took her hand off her womanhood and caught her breath. The demoness turned her attention back to the group that was somewhat reviled by the display of self violation. She crossed her legs.

"Now... The rest of you are off to Babel, but since you still seem to be confused as to why you're not in Heaven, I'll read out what abstract rules you've broken."

She brought the scroll back up to her eyes and read another name off the list.

"Okay, Magaret Warner. School Teacher. You'll be the first one selected for Babel."

When she said the woman's name, a red silk tunic materialized on Mrs Warner's body. The gown only just covered her shapely backside. It was much shorter than the woman would normally be comfortable with, but for now it hid her modesty enough.

Margaret realized that she could no longer feel the heat of the flames now, but this thought quickly fled her mind. The teacher still believed there must have been some horrible misunderstanding when it came to her soul. She followed the scriptures to the letter and spent her entire life dedicated to Jesus to ensure this exact thing didn't happen.

She cried out to the sadistic demoness who had seemingly become her warden.

"There seriously must be some mistake! I have attended Church every Sunday for twenty seven years! I am an ordained Minister and taught the girls all of the scriptures!" Pleaded the pious woman.

Sin chuckled, as if the reason should be obvious to someone like her.

"Exactly why you're here! Corinthians 14:34 says women are forbidden to talk in Church! That means like, ever."

Sin laughed at the irony of the woman's fate. So many women of the cloth ended up in Hell. Actually, all of them did. Except for the occasional nun.

"Sorry about that. Must suck that you devoted your life to God only for it to turn out he was a misogynistic pig! But I mean, if you really read those scriptures closely, you'd have known that."

Margaret stood there baffled. Her eyes blinked as she tried to process what the Princess had just told her. The passage vaguely flashed in the back of her mind and it began to dawn on her that the Princess was right. She wouldn't be going to Heaven.

Margaret really wished she'd studied the old testament more.

"So... I'm going to be burned just for that?!"

Sin realized that there was still a lot of confusion and quickly made sure to straighten things out.

"Oh no, not at all! I didn't want to give you that impression. Babel is for good sinners! It's full of lovely fun things, like debauchery and sin!"

Strangely, these vices didn't seem to interest the traditional and somewhat conservative woman.

"But... What if we don't like debauchery and sin? I like reading the scriptures and baking!"

The Princess didn't know how to respond to that question.

"Well, Babel is the best we can do for you, so I'm afraid then you probably won't have a very nice time here, will you? Especially if you're a fan of the scriptures. We don't read that crap down here."

Sin put her finger to her chin and looked up for a moment in deep thought. She'd never actually explored much of the realm further than her own proclivities. The truth was, Babel was a paradise, full of endless gardens, grand feasts and great libraries that stocked all of the world's knowledge and collective ideas.

It was far from just drugs, sexy and heavy metal music, but Sin was a hedonistic creature who had little interest in other pastimes. Other than tormenting the sinful, that was.

"I guess there's like... Some nice gardens and maybe other boring stuff there? I never looked. I myself am too busy in the cool part of town going to all the orgies, metal concerts and drug parties to ever check that out."

Margaret's jaw dropped in shock.

"That sounds horrible!" She cried, her jaw agape.

Sin waved her complaint away dismissively. The woman would be here for eternity. She'd come around eventually.

"Ahw, you'll be alright. Don't be a pussy."

She looked back down to the next name on her list.

"Emma Robertson. You're up next."

The same low cut, tight fitting silk tunic garbed Emma's body when the Princess spoke her name. She looked up at the demoness anxiously.

"B-but I didn't do anything wrong! I was a good girl I swear!"

Emma was a closest lesbian, and while Sin wouldn't damn her for that, apparently Yahweh would. The girl was otherwise a good person and a devout catholic. She was kind and known for performing various deeds of charity. It would be unfair that the girl was here, if Sin and her parents didn't take care to make sure that Babel was suited for people like her to enjoy.

"That may be so, but you kissed Katherine Gallagher over there under the bleachers last March and dated her secretly for about two weeks." Sin pointed her boney red index finger at the screaming sinner, as Otep inserted the glowing metal into her anal cavity.

"Leviticus 18:22 says that you're a sinner!"

She looked up from the list and peered her fiery yellow eyes at the young woman.

"God's not fond of the gays, either, I'm afraid."

"But it felt so right!" Replied the girl, clutching her hands to her chest.

A wide, proud smile spread across Sin's red lips.

"You're in luck then. You can kiss all the girls you want in Babel!"

Emma raised her eyebrows. Did she just hear her right?

"Wait? Really?"

"Yep. There's a street where it's Mardi Gras every day."

Sin looked over to a large, round, golden-gateway containing a purple portal that twisted and sparkled like water. Four pink succubi emerged from it with friendly, kind smiles. They had shapely, curved bodies, ample breasts and were adorned in silk loin cloths and extravagant jewelry. The demons of Babel clearly had a more welcoming demeanor than the ones of Gehenna.

Sin pointed to the she-things and smiled.

"Not to mention, plenty of my sisters to show you the ropes."

One of the succubi held a length of rope that she stroked in her hand. Another clutched a collar stamped with her name. This place knew everybody's proclivities. Emma's eyes widened with excitement. Her nipples hardened at the sight of the sultry demons, and her womanhood tingled pleasantly. She had never gone all the way before. She couldn't wait to go to this 'Babel' place.

'Fuck God.' She thought. 'If he didn't want me to have this much fun, Satan all the way!'

"That sounds fucking awesome!" Replied an ecstatic Emma, as she gleefully skipped into the arms of the waiting demons.

Emma eagerly got on her knees in front of the succubi. She presented her neck and the demons gently fit the collar around it. They took her arms, and bound her with rope shibari style. She loved every moment of it, Sin could tell.

The sight brought a tiny tear of joy to Sin's eye. She flicked it from her cheek with her skinny index finger.

"I'm glad to see that you will fit in, Emma. Be as gay as you like here."

Sin looked back to the scroll and squinted her eyes.

"Okay, these next few girls are all here for the same thing, more or less."

She moved the scroll further from her face and stretched either side of the paper to read it better.

"Linda Hiller. Gina Cortez. Chelsea Winter. Rebecca Ribbon. Katherine Travis and Rose McAllister."

As she said their names, each girl was dressed in the same shortcut and tight fitting tunic.

They looked around at each other, a little embarrassed - They all had a pretty good idea of what biblical law they had broken. Linda Hiller, a short, brunette girl, stepped forward.

"What did we do that was so bad?" She asked.

A wide smile spread across the princess's face and she shook her head.

"Don't play dumb. Pre-marital sex obviously."

"But... I was still a virgin!" Cried Linda in protest

Evidently, she was lying. Sin giggled.

"Oh yeah, some of you committed the additional sin of sodomy. We usually group those two in together. Guess you guys weren't familiar with all of Genesis 19!"

Linda's cheeks were flushed red as the other girls giggled around her. And then she clenched her fists.

'That mother fucker Billy told me it wasn't a sin!' She thought, cursing the ex who'd apparently damned her to Hell. 'I hope I can haunt the bastard!"

Sin turned the girl's attention to the portal. A harem of pink skinned, well hung and gorgeous Incubi stepped through the portal - One for each girl. It was an enticing sight. The girls giggled and whispered amongst each other before approaching the demons. They embraced the creatures, kissing them and caressing their muscles.

"You'll like Babel though, girls. Lots of pre-marital sex goes on there. Not to mention the sodomy. Lot's and lot's of sodomy! We love sodomy here!" She said looking over at Cindy who was currently being sodomized by a glowing hot poker.

"Also adultery is the norm here, since I know that one or two of you are probably into that too."

Sin sighed when she looked down the list and still saw lots of names.

'Reading these names is so fucking boring. Worst part of my job, holy shit.'

"Jessica and Rebecca Hunter." She continued.

Two identical ginger haired girls stepped forward and the crimson robes appeared around them too. The truth was, they had lived strict, disciplined lives as good catholic girls. Everything they lived and breathed was Jesus: They went to Bible camp and Sunday school.

They were never late to mass and only ever listened to christian music. The twins even made sure they were always in bed before nine o'clock.

But it was the most abstract yet well known biblical law that had condemned the sisters to Hell.

Sin looked them over curiously with her burning yellow eyes.

"You must be twins. Born together and died together, haw? How quaint."

The sisters clutched each other for dear life. This wasn't right. They weren't supposed to go to Hell.

"We shouldn't be here! We didn't do bad!" Yelped Jessica.

"No! We're good girls! Honest! Why didn't we go to Heaven?!" Cried Rebecca.

It was difficult to tell them apart.

The demoness cleared her throat.

"Ugh-Ehm. The week before you died, you went to Red Lobster for the first time. Leviticus 10-11 clearly says no shellfish. Sorry girls, otherwise, you were both boring enough to have made it up there. Tough break. Guess you should have paid more attention in Sunday School, haw?"

Sin shook her head at the girls disapprovingly.

"And I mean girls, come on, Red Lobster? Really?"

The girls seemed strangely upset. Sin didn't understand why. Sure, they had been abandoned by god and forbidden from the kingdoms of Heaven, but the rest of eternity had just begun for them and they could do whatever they wanted. She thought that they needed encouragement.

"Don't be upset, there's plenty of shellfish to eat in Babel. They have a buffet that never runs out. And it's far better than fucking Red Lobster. The rest of it might be a little too hardcore for you though, I don't know."

She looked back over at the seven condemned sinners. She didn't want to miss the show.

The pokers were still hot inside the wicked young women. They pleaded for mercy as their torturers just laughed at their cries and mocked them about how the pain here never ends.

The Heiress continued to rub her nipples as she read through the rest of the names on the list.

"Clara Reed."

The chubby, bookish girl gasped as the red tunic materialized around her body.

"I'm innocent!" She shouted.

"When you dressed up like Santa Claus on Christmas you violated Deuteronomy 22:4. That's the passage that forbids women from dressing like men, by the way." Then Sin shot up in her chair, raising her index finger in the air.

"Oh! Also, Santa is a false idol! So that breaches Deuteronomy 18:9 as well!"

She squinted at the list again.

"Speaking of which... Tara Whitman. Charlotte Chase. Carla Dietrich, Ana Wong and Wanda Kindbone."

The six girls were also suddenly dressed in the sultry red tunics. Ana Wong, one of the classes three token minorities, looked up at the Princess as if to say "Do I even need to ask why?"

Sin gave the girl and acknowledging nod and answered the unspoken question.

"The boy band posters on your wall count as false idols according to the man upstairs. Oh, plus you watched all American Idol that one time!"

She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"And I mean, come on! That one even had the word idol in the title! Sorry about that, it's the way it goes."

Ana looked at the ground and shook her head in disbelief.

"That can't be right!"

"Don't look at me darlin', I didn't write the Bible." Snarked Sin.

She had one more name left on her list.

"Now that just leaves you, poor little Mary Dyer."

And as she said her name, the girl was naked no more. The silk tunic fit her in a complementary manner. The girl was much like her teacher. She was glad to be covered but she felt it was far too short. The sobbing girl looked up at the princess

"But...But how could this happen to me?"

Mary Dyer's family were puritanical Catholics. They followed the Bible down to what they thought was every letter. There was just no way that she wouldn't be allowed into Heaven. Ironically even after Yahweh decided to take their precious only daughter and send her to Hell, her parents still thanked him for their meals every night before dinner.

"Another example of The Old Man's sexism, I'm afraid. I might be paraphrasing but Deuteronomy 14:3 clearly states 'Women who don't cover their heads, lose them'. Sorry honey, turns out the Muslims were right."

Sin looked over the damned young women in astonishment. The ones being tortured, and the ones awaiting paradise.

"Oh my, there were alot of you, weren't there?" She said in disbelief, going over the list again to make sure everyone was accounted for.

"Did any of y'all actually make it into heaven? How many of you were there in the accident?"

Margaret knew that Anne Walsh and Vera Merkel weren't among their group. 'At least they made it into heaven' she thought. But she was soon proven wrong when Azazel stepped forward and bowed his head.

"This was everyone that died, Your Infernal Highness. Two of their classmates survived when they snuck off to smoke cigarettes."

Sin thought sending an entire class of Catholic Girls to Hell was typical of god. The cruel nature of his divine machinations excited her, just a little bit. The inconvenience of them all being sent to Hell and suffering the Fields of the Nephilim aroused her even further.

"Oh, I guess that means none of you made it to heaven after all! You're all accounted for. Wow! How not at all unusual!" She rubbed her nipples harder and started squeezing them tightly.

"It's not my fault he says that he loves you then finds a thousand abstract ways to send you down to me. Fuck, what a bastard! I don't want you guys cramping my style any more than you want to be down here."

Sin let out a quiet sensual moan as she let go of her breasts and turned her attention on the women who remained.

"What a waste of your lives, haw? Would have been better off living by the myths of Tolkien, about the amount of good the Bible did ya."

Sin wanted dearly to play with her new pets immediately but her role as Regent meant she could no longer work as hands on with her subjects as she previously enjoyed. Now most of her time was occupied by management duties and delegation. She didn't want to delegate the torture. She wanted to be the one doing the torturing. It wasn't fair. She had just been sent seven new Catholic toys but wasn't allowed to have fun with them yet. This was cruel.

She did have eternity to wait, but the Princess was spoiled and impatient.

"Anyway, those of you going to Gehenna will be seeing alot of me indeed. Though, not as much as I would prefer, I admit. If you're on your way to Babel though, we won't be going to the same parties. Sorry. To party with me, you need to be really cool when you were alive..."

She turned her head to the seven sinners as they were being released from their stocks.

"....Or incredibly evil, as some of your classmates have discovered." She said with a wicked grin.

Sin waved to the good group, as her pink coloured siblings lead them through the portal into Babel and eternal paradise.

"Anyway, I am a busy woman, so tout a l'heure, sinners! Have a very infernal damnation!"

She looked over to see how the other group was being prepared for their torments.