Sin and Sin City

Story Info
Sinclair joins his friends in Vegas when things go sideways.
3.4k words
4.31
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers

I knew going into this trip that Sin City wasn't my cup of tea. "Sin" would be the last word anyone would use to describe me. The irony of it being the beginning of my given name is not lost on me or my friends. But when given the opportunity to go for a weekend and participate in a bachelor party, I didn't say no. Sinclair Reeves. Has an old-fashioned feel to it that I hated as a kid, but I've grown into it in the last few years. My life has been relatively tame, devoid of challenging situations or experiences. So a part of me wanted to expose myself, see what I'm made of.

This is my oldest group of friends, some of them I've known for almost 20 years, so I know a lot of what I was getting into when I signed up. They need a guiding hand when it comes to planning. So I set up some things that I wanted to do, kind of steer it my way.

The flight grew closer and closer as the weeks went by. I moved away from my hometown and this group a while ago. We try to stay in touch, but a couple thousand miles drives a wedge no matter how hard you try.

The flight was uneventful, along with the hotel. We all slowly trickled in, sharing handshakes, hugs, etc. Brad, the bachelor, brought a couple of bottles of vodka with him and poured everyone who walked in a shot. He and his fiancée have been dating for a few years, no one was especially surprised by the announcement. They're a good match though. We all spend some time catching up before heading out to sample the night.

--

A few hours later we all stumbled back into the room, various degrees of drunkenness.

Jack, a leader and a prankster, came in to the hotel room with a giant grin on his face. I'm in tune enough with his various smirks and grins to know when something big is in the works. He loosens his tie and sits down next to me. Pulling me in close, he whispers "I got us a stripper tonight!"

I push him away, "That's not that crazy, either for you or Vegas."

He leans in again, "The surprise in her pants sure is."

My eyes narrow, "Are you saying what I think you are?"

He nods and grabs at his crotch aggressively. "Everyone's going to freak out! It'll be absolutely hilarious!"

I sit upright, "Dude. You hired her without letting everyone know? That's... These guys are not going to respond well."

"Yeah but the story! God, it'll go down in our history as one of greatest of all time!"

"What about her? She's going to be humiliated."

"So? She'll get paid generously for her time. I'm not the first to do this."

"What do y-" I was cut off by the door bell ringing. I can only imagine that my eyes are the size of saucers. Jack pumps his fists and leaps off the couch.

Everyone else gathered around me and looked perplexed as he sprinted to the door. He opens the door a crack to look outside and says something before shutting it again. "Boys, I know Sin here set up a few things, but I took the liberty of doing my own. First, a round of applause for him, how was that food?"

Everyone breaks the tight circle and I'm pushed to the front, blushing and raising my glass as they give a hearty chorus. I finish what's in my glass.

"And now, allow me to introduce Raven!" He swings open his door and in strides a gorgeous woman in fluffy fur coat. Her hair was in auburn curls around her shoulders and she had big sunglasses covering up most of her face. The only other thing I could see were the black boots catching a shine off of the lights in the room. The group cheered and roared as she did so, moving out of her way so she could access the main part of the room. We followed her through and Jack jumped on me as they did, the biggest grin on his face.

"Alright gentlemen," she took off her glasses and looked around the room, her green eyes measuring us all up. "Why don't we rearrange this room a bit? I believe it's a circle of chairs and one in the middle, right?" she looks at Jack who nods eagerly, "I'll be in the bathroom. Building anticipation." She winks and pushes her way through us.

Everyone jumps to action moving things around, hugging and back-slapping Jack. I just stand there awkwardly, trying to mentally prepare myself for both the show and expected aftermath. Quicker than I'd see this group do anything, the area was set up. Brad, the bachelor, sat in the middle and rubbing his hands together eagerly. Then, Louie put his hand on Brad's shoulder and whistled loudly. "We're here for Brad but I have a proposal. I think Sin should go first. Mostly so we can all watch him be so awkward and uncomfortable."

Laughter and cheers echoed around as Brad stood up and I was escorted to the center chair. I tried to get up but my protests were ignored and drowned out. Someone dimmed the lights and some eighties rock started playing as she opened the door.

I don't remember all of what happened next; my body didn't devote a lot of blood to brain power. When she reached the part of the dance where she was on my lap, sitting and grinding, I do remember someone else standing up. She spun around to face me and had her arms on my shoulders looking me in the eyes, panting from the exercise. Then the lights were turned all the way up. She pushed herself closer to me to cover up, it was only then that I became aware of the fact that her top was off.

"What the fuck?" she screamed, over my shoulder.

Jeff, the one who stood up to turn on the lights spoke up, "Dude, she has a dick."

Everyone turned to look at her. She straightened up and looked at me, "Motherfuckers!" She dug her fingernails in, and pulled her arms back, drawing blood along my back. I screamed and reached towards my back, ignoring whatever she was doing as she stood up.

Jack was on the floor, rolling in laughter. The bathroom door slammed shut and I looked around the room. Everyone not in on it, had their mouths open. Louie spoke up, "Are you sure Jeff?"

"I saw a tent where there shouldn't have been one. I'm sure." No non-sense in his voice. This situation was escalating fast.

The bathroom door swung open and a black blur moved through the room and out into the hallway. I looked down at Jack, "Did you at least pay her?" He restarted his laughter and held up his wallet, still bursting with cash. He fell to his knees as I snagged it away from him and moved to follow her.

She was mashing the elevator button as I caught up with her. "Hey Raven---"

"Leave me the fuck alone you bigot!" She screamed and held a can of pepper spray in my direction. I could see tears and a shake in her body. From fear or rage, I couldn't tell.

I backed up, raising my hands in submission. "I'm not my friends. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I have your money."

She lowered the spray, but kept it ready. "I don't want your fucking money!"

"Look, Jack set this up as a joke. He told me just before you came in or I would've tried to stop it." My argument felt futile even to me. I shook my head. "All I can say is, I'm sorry. And offer a small measure of revenge."

She seemed to relax a little more but still kept her guard up. "I'm listening."

I opened Jack's wallet, true to form, he had a lot of cash for this trip. "Take it all, he's a total prick and he's loaded. It's a bad combination but it's the least I can do." I tossed it at her feet and stepped back a little bit.

She crouched down and picked up the wallet. "Just leave everything else please, the cash is easily explainable but the rest would bring more light than any of us want."

She pulled all of the cash and raised an eyebrow as she counted it. Then she looked at me. The elevator dinged as it arrived to our floor. She stepped in and rummaged through her bag.

"Please, don't take everything." I begged as I took a step toward her. She gave me a look that stopped me in my tracks. She closed the wallet and tossed it down the hall, away from the elevator. I moved to get it as the door shut. Hopefully, I had prevented any authorities or family investigators from getting involved.

I winced as I returned to the room; the pain in my back was no longer covered up by adrenaline.

It was business as normal when the door opened, drinks, laughter and swearing at Jack. When he noticed me, he pulled me aside. Safely in another room, he spoke, "What did she say?"

"What do you think she said?" I tossed his considerably lighter wallet back to him. He gave me an incredulous look. "I'm pretty sure you lost that all at the craps table tonight."

I stared him down. He looked back down at the wallet. "Is she going to tell anyone?"

"I imagine your name might become pretty infamous in certain circles, but I got the impression that there won't be any further repercussions."

He sighed. Putting his wallet away, he started smiling again. "Got everyone really good though! We'll be talking about this for years to come! Just wish she had made it to more people."

I punched him hard in the shoulder. "You're helping me clean up my back, and buying me another shirt."

He acquiesced and followed me in to the bathroom. We washed out the cuts, which had mostly dried by now, and used the rest of my shirt to stop any further bleeding. While this was happening, the rest of the party decided to keep the stripping theme going and were choosing a place close by. Jack jumped right into the fray to offer his advice. I politely declined. Thankfully, no one pressed too hard and I was left behind with little argument. I laid down with the TV on to fiddle on my phone. As my head hit the pillow, I left the land of the living.

A fitful few hours later, I woke up. My dreams troubled me, but I couldn't remember anything. I had slept through the return of everyone else though, it seemed. Bodies were strewn about the rooms in various levels of undress. I went to the bathroom to inspect the marks on my back.

The light hurt my eyes, I pulled the makeshift bandages off and turned around.

Nothing.

Not even red marks to show it happened. I stared at it for a few seconds before I noticed something else. My hair was longer, darker. I felt a little hungover, so maybe I'm not able to see things clearly. A few things about my body looked a little off, but my nausea was reasserting itself, so I chalked everything up to alcohol and promptly threw up in the toilet.

I flushed and left the bathroom. I shut the light off and let my eyes readjust. Just in time to see a woman leaving one of the rooms. She smiled at me as she moved towards the main door. "Babe, hold up!"

Jack came running out, stark naked, and handed her a pair of panties. She grabbed them in one hand, leaned in to kiss him and grab his dick with the other. They stayed like that for a while. Making out. Fondling each other. I couldn't bring myself to say anything; it was really hot. She pulled away from Jack, "As much as I like being watched, I've got to get going."

Jack turned to look at me, smiled and turned to show me his cock. His erect, glistening cock standing up, staring me down. Time seemed to slow as my eyes focused on it. The woman's hand appeared in my line of sight. Her light green nails, extending past her fingers, slowly wrapped around it, stroking. As her stroking sped up, time did as well, and when I finally looked up to see the mischief in her eyes, it was too late.

Jack had closed his eyes and fired. I heard her giggles as it approached me through the air. I was still in a bit of a stupor to move out of the way. His cum landed on my face, near my mouth, and shook me out of whatever I was in. I looked down, incredulous. They laughed, kissed and he shut the door behind her. He looked to me, smiled and said, "Relax, that'll be our secret. Didn't know you swung that way."

Neither did I. I watched him move back to his room, still trying to take everything in. I could smell him on face. I reached up to wipe my face. Some made it on to my lips and my tongue darted out to get a taste. My sense of nausea actually went down, dramatically, as that happened. I was able to reorient myself a little bit and my tongue sought out the rest of Jack on my hand. I felt so much better, but then a tiredness hit me. I went to my room and fell on the bed.

I woke up covered in sweat, the room was silent. The TV threw light on the wall through the doorway. I needed a shower but first I had to disentangle myself out of these soaked sheets. I couldn't find any clothes so I bundled the sheets up and moved towards the bathroom. I felt jiggling in different places but I couldn't focus. I needed to get clean.

The water felt like ecstasy as it touched my skin. I put my head down underneath the showerhead. My hair feel down around all sides as it got wet. As I followed it down, I noticed my tits, for the first time, but I wasn't surprised. Like I knew they were supposed to be there. My hands threw my hair back so the water could fall on my chest. My fingers followed the water down over my body, my luscious tits, delicate abs, round hips, supple thighs. A fire was burning in my loins and not just in the usual way.

My nipples perked up, their stiffening surprising me. My left hand moved north to pinch one. "Oh..."

I moaned and involuntarily leaned forward. Both hands leapt to the wall to steady myself... The position felt right, I felt available, vulnerable, wanting. I moved my hands to my ass, pulling and separating. Gingerly yet eagerly inching closer and closer...

A loud knocking sound brought me back. I shut the water off and wrapped a towel around myself, I was tempted to wipe the mirror and get a look but the knocking grew louder, so I put a pin it. I made it to the door in time for another knock, assuming my friends had forgotten the key. I looked through the peephole, Raven standing there, returning the look.

I open the door, "What are you doing here?"

Raven's wearing a micro skirt and a tank top with a pair of heeled sandals. She walks up to me, a bag in her left elbow and brings a manicured finger up to my cheek. "I'm here to help honey. You've turned out very cute." She pinches my cheek and shuts the door behind her. Turned out?

She puts the bag down, turns back around, and strips the towel off of me. I instinctively cover my nipples and crotch as she steps toward me. She has an aggressive look in her eye, and puts another foot between us. I step backwards, my heart racing, I can't seem to break eye contact with her. My blood hasn't pumped like this since... ever. Suddenly, my back hits the wall, breaking our eye contact. Raven uses this to close the rest of the distance and push me further against the wall.

She kisses me then, catching me off guard. Her hands moved up to mine gripping them slowly. The kiss continues, my defenses fall and both of our hands begin wandering over each other's bodies. She pulls back from me long enough to take her shirt off and puts my hands on her breasts. I kiss her again but she pulls back again.

"You're hungry for something, I know what it is."

I stood there, gasping, "What do you-"

She dropped her skirt and presented her erect dick. I gasped and dropped to my knees without even thinking about it. I looked up to see her smiling and she moved closer to me. I put my hands on her thighs, moving them up to her cock. She lifts my head up by my chin, "Where's your bed sweetie?"

Standing up, I guide her to my room and push her on to it, eliciting a giggle. I dive in after her and swallow as much of her as I can. She moans and caresses my head, lightly scratching me with her pink nails. My own hand lightly wraps around her balls, and begin moving to her anus.

"Not yet, come up here." She pulls me up and we kiss a bit more before rolling on top of me. "Let me show you the joys of receiving."

I'm eager, despite having no experience with anal sex. I bite my lip and pull my legs up. Raven spits on her hand and coating her cock. "Just relax, let me do all the work."

She thrusts into me, moaning as my ass eagerly opened up for her. My head falls to the bed and my moans join hers. I begin playing with myself and pinching my nipples. Her thrusts get more insistent and a feeling begins to emanate from my very core. I feel hands on my own member and soon my entire body vibrates and I slip from consciousness.

--

The door to my bedroom swings open, Raven and I step out. She's put her clothes back on and I've rifled through her bag for new ones. A crop top and a frilly short skirt spoke to me. We spent some time in the shower fooling around and properly washing my hair. She also taught me a few make up tips.

"Alright, this wasn't my plan when I scratched you, but I'm not complaining." We snapped a few pics on each of our phones, posing affectionately with each other. "Do you have a new name in mind?"

I look pensively for a few seconds, "Actually, my nickname feels entirely appropriate now. Call me Sin."

"Oooo, I love it. Sexy. Flirty. It's perfect."

Just then the door opens and we're both left staring as my friends begin to file in. Raven grabs her bag and my hand and begins to push through them before they even understand what's happening. We make it out the door and I come crashing into Jack.

We tumble to the floor, most people still too shocked to respond. I look up to see Raven waving me on towards the elevators. Jack sees her, recognizes her, and shouts, "Hey!"

I sense a rage building in him, and as we both begin standing up I tap him on the shoulder. As he turns around to actually look at me, I wind up and slap him as hard as I can.

He falls back to the ground and I sprint over to Raven holding the doors open for me. We turn to see him holding his face and looking incredulously in our direction. The doors close, and we gasp in relief. She looks at me, worried suddenly. "Did you hurt your hand?"

I look down and see the blood that catches her attention. I traced it to my nails and wipe it away, seeing no cuts or further bleeding and look back at her. She smiles, "Now, THIS. This is what I was expecting."

Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers