Sin city

Story Info
A guy meets his online ANR partner for the first time.
6.1k words
4.52
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared back at himself through the steamy hotel bathroom mirror. He still tried to wrap his head around actually being here as droplets of water from his recent shower dripped down his sholders. His broad athletic physique, which he acquired from years of playing hockey and baseball, was tanned and glistened from the moisture in the air. Even though he was in the dry dessert air of last Las Vegas in the middle of July, the stream was so thick he was having difficulty breathing. Or was that his nerves? He couldn't tell.

Wiping the condensation from the mirror with a fluffy, white hotel towel, he leaned forward to look himself deep in his rich chocolate color eyes to give himself a pep talk. What the hell was wrong with him? Isn't this exactly what he has been wanting to happen for over six months? It started when he talked his girlfriend into agreeing to accept him going on an adult breastfeeding site where he had met her. He thought it was just a place to go to suck a lot of tits, something his girlfriend wouldn't allow anymore now that she was breastfeeding their son. His though was to find a random person to get his breast fix was a compromise they had made so he could still get that sexual fix that was his favorite thing about a women. He talked to women on the site for weeks but never found anyone that he was interested in. Then one night he went on and had told himself if he didn't find someone tonight, he was giving up. That was the night she messaged him and it took him on a crazy sensual online relationship that ended with him here in a Las Vegas hotel room with her, Sarah.

She had sent him a friendly greeting, making a friendly, teasing comment about him being Canadian. He had looked at her profile picture of a single, large milky white breast with a large, soft pink nipple. He wondered if that was actually her or just a random picture she had found, so he responded.

He never would have imagined that him responding would unleash months and months of erotic photographs, written out fantasies, caring comments about life and just this deep, burning urge he developed to find a way to meet this woman in person.

She was a few years older than him, but had years more experience in adult breastfeeding, whereas, this was his first experience. After months of hundreds of pictures, he found out that her profile picture was actually her. She had skin as white as milk with freckles from being sun kissed scattered across her nose and shoulders. Her straight, silvery blonde hair grazed her shoulders and seemed to bring out the deep color of her eyes, the same grey blue of a winter storm over the ocean. They were large and vibrant and he loved how big they looked in all her pictures. Her body was thick and curvy. He imagined she was so soft to the touch of his rough fingertips. She had large, round breasts that bounced with large soft pink nipples that were often hard. She loved taking photos of her breasts while she was in the bath or in different bras or just twisting her nipples and sending them to him. Once she had sent him a shirt video of herself in black lingerie that used a large, silk ribbon to tie back her tits. She had pulled the ribbon like she was unwrapping a present from Santa and her tits cascaded out and softly bounced before she took them into her hands and started squeezing and massaging handfuls of them while moaning for him. The thing that really caught his attention was that her breasts filled her hands with a lot left over. They were so big that he wondered if even his large man hands would be big enough to hold one in it's entire glory.

Her slender arms outlined the shape of her thick waist and her soft tummy. Contuing down her silhouette, her hips flaired out showing the distinct difference in her waist and hips. He couldn't wait to see his fingers grab into her flesh on her hip and and pull her soft body into his strong, toned one. Her thighs were thick, pale and freckled with a large cherry tree tattoo blooming and taking up the entire upper thigh in her right side. Between her luscious thighs was her pretty slit that when she opened herself up revealed her deep pink pussy that was always glistening because she was always so wet. Once she sent him a video of her pulling her fingers out of her opening and he could see how wet and sticky her fingers were with her pussy juices. One thing that he had never actually experienced in person but she had was a small curve metal bar that pierced through the hood of her clit. She once told him that her clit ring was constantly rubbing against her pleasire button and that's why she was always so wet. He couldn't wait to experience playing with that toy himself.

He ran his hands down his face. He never thought he would be here in Vegas with her waiting for him right outside the door. He had come here on false pretenses so his girlfriend wouldn't know he was going to be spending the next 3 days alone with her. He never thought he would go behind her back, but the pull and desire to at least experience what Sarah was like was driving him mad. So he agreed to secretly meet her in Vegas and he had 3 days to drink her in as his guilty pleasure and hopefully quench this unbearable desire he had developed for her. He still couldn't believe how much she filled his every thought and he had not even talked to her on the phone. They messaged each other on the site and she sent him pictures and videos so he knew at least what she sounded like, but he had not given her a picture and she had never heard his voice. She had begged though, telling him hearing his voice was her biggest turn on but he just couldn't bring himself to chance getting caught breaking his girlfriends rules. Until now.

He sighed and knew he couldn't hide in there forever. Eventually, he would have to go out and he would not be able to fight his desires to be with her. So he wrapped the damp white towel around his hips, took a deep breath, and stepped into the hotel room.

Sarah laid upon the bed, her eyes softly closed and a slight smile graced her plump pink lips. My god, every bit of her was pink. He stood there's watching her perfect tits that were captured in a black lace bra, raise up and down rhythmically as she would breathe. He could make out the pink color of her nipples through the black lace and he could feel his cock that hung limp between his thighs start to twitch as a desire to free a breasts from the lacy prison and take it into his mouth and just suckle at her tit. His mind was taken over by his imagination that he didn't even realize that he had reached out and was stroking his thumb over the lace where he could make out her nipple.

She let out a soft moan as her eyes fluttered open and those large, grey blue eyes peered up at him. He watched as she smiled while arching her back to pressed her breast further into his palm until his hand was full and gently massaging her soft, supple bosom.

She ran her hand up his arm, caressing each muscle and gently spoke, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't realize you had finished your shower. It looks like you want to undress me and claim my breasts as yours and start to suckle and nurse. Baby, do you want my body now? It's yours."

He felt his face heat up and blush at her offering him her body. He wanted this so badly for months now but he was also nervous. He had never actually breastfed a women and with all the talks about it that he had had with Sarah, he learned it was so much more than just sucking on a tit. It was important for him to latch onto her nipple correctly so he didn't hurt her and also so he could suckle properly so her body would recognize it and would Baba release the hormones and endorphins that she desired. She told him once it was like a drug to her and he didn't want her to not get her high. She had been looking forward to it for months.

She pulled herself up so her back was against the headboard and placed a pillow across her lap. He watched as she slide the straps of her bra down her shoulders and the lace fell down, freeing her breasts and they dropped into the pillow.

"Baby, come rest your head on the pillow and get comparable. I'll handle the rest. I want you to relax so you can enjoy this as much as i am going too."

He crawled on the bed and climbed up her body, the towel falling to the floor in the process but he didn't care. He laid his head on the pillow on her lap on his back, resting his hands on his stomach. He had closed his eyes and after a few moments, he realized that she hadn't moved. He opened his eyes and snickered as he understood that she was just staring at his body and taking him all in. He kept forgetting that this was her first time seeing him and so she wasn't used to seeing his naked body whereas he got naked and naughty pictures of her and her body almost daily. He was so used to seeing her that he could probably give a description good enough for a sketch artist to capture her. He even knew about her birthmark that kissed the side of her pussy lip.

This was her first time seeing him completely and her eyes were huge. After a few moments, she said in an airy voice " Oh my god! You are bigger than what I'm used too. I hope I can take all of you! Why didn't you warn me that you were going to break me in half!" He just chuckled and watched her hand come up and cup one breast. He watched her swirl her manicured fingertips around her nipple, gentle tugging on it until it was poking out standing at attention, ready for his lips to latch on. She cradled his head in her arms and brought her breasts to his dry lips. He licked his lips and opened his mouth wide remembering that she told him that the more of her breast he can get into his mouth, the easier time he would have latching and the better it would feel for her.

"Okay big boy, you're going to gently suck my nipple to pull my breast into your mouth. Use your tongue to massage along the bottom of my breast and to work as much of my breasts as you can. You want to feel my nipple at the top of your mouth as far back as you can. Once you can feel my nipple in the back of your throat you're going to keep massaging my entire breasts with your tongue and suckle me as long as you wish. Just tell me when you want to change sides." And with that, she leaned forward and filled his mouth with her breast.

At first, he ran his tongue around her nipple, tasting her and getting am acquired feel for the soft shape of her nipple. As his tongue flicked across her flesh, he's felt her fingers run through his hair. "Take more off me into your mouth baby. I've waited to feel you on me for months, don't torture me by making me wait any longer." she said in a low whimper. The longing in very voice sent him over the edge and he began sucking her nipple, pulling more of her breast into his mouth. "Yes, Babe. That's how you do it. Just a little more and you'll have enough of me to latch. Keep sucking me into your mouth." she encouraged him. The more she spoke, the more confident he got pulling her nipple farther into his mouth until he felt her body give a little shudder beneath him and he felt her nipple touching the back roof of his mouth. "Baby, that's the perfect latch. You did so good! Now just relax and suckle for as long ad you desire. I want you to enjoy my body baby."

He started to press the tip of his tongue down the entire length of her breast that filled his mouth.

He felt her shift around and suddenly the room was filled with the sounds of an acoustic guitar strumming to a calm rhythmic beat. He smiled remembering her telling him that silence made her nervous so she often created a playlist to listen to while nursing. As Incubus song, Drive, filled the air, he understood what she was trying to do. His tongue moved, lapping up her breast in time with the music. He slowly began to get lost in the music and he felt his nerves melt away. Sarah had told him that as she started to get into,as she called it, her euphoric high that nursing gave her, her body started to react as well. He noticed she was still running her fingers through his hair but now it was more playful with twists and turns and her other hand had wondered its way to his bare chest and she was swirling her nails making different shapes and patterns. He wondered if she ever realized what she was doing or if she was just as lost in the moment he felt.

He didn't know how much time or how many song had passed but suddenly he felt the need to move to her other breast. He broke the suction that his latch had crated on her nipple and it slowly fell from his mouth as another acoustic song finished. She didn't move, apparently still lost in her enjoyment of him nursing on her. "Sarah, can i have your other breast now?" His voice grumbled out. Her eyes fluttered and he watched her simply nodd yes.

He thought she would just offer him her others breast but he felt her lift his head off her lap. He felt her clumsily climb across his body and lay on her side facing him. He rolled his body into hers, his 6'2" frame completely enveloping her soft 5'6" body. "Can we nurse in this position?" She asked him as if she was out of breath. "I really want to feel more of you, please?" She asked as if he was going to deny her. As he leaned over her, looking down on her perfectly white body, he finally understood what she had tried to get him to understand about how you share a special connection with your partner. He looked deep into her swirling grey blue eyes and knew that he would never be able to deny her anything she asked for while he was in this state of mind. He was so relaxed and just enjoying her almost drunken state and he was even more surprised at how much he reveled in the fact that she was in that state because of him. He felt almost a dominating sense of power and control over her and her body and he liked it.

"Whatever you want Princess." His low voice almost hummed. He laid still as he watch her remove her bra completely and toss it to the floor. Then she slid the pair of silky hot pink panties down over her shapely hips, kicking her legs free. "I just want that skin to skin contact with you, Babe." He understood she wasn't asking, she was simply informing him before she just did it. They were both on their sides, facing each other. She scooted her body up the bed so his head was aligned with her unnursed breast. She slid her ivory arm beneath his head and nestled him into her body. She then used her free hand to bring the fresh breast once again to his lips. He noticed that this time, there was no need for her to play and tease her nipple because it was already raised as if it anticipated what he was going to do. This time there was no need for her to coach him, he wrapped his lips around her teat, sucking and pulling it into place in his mouth. He used his hands to hold and adjust her breast and was so focused on quickly latching onto her so she wouldn't loose this fairy like head space she was in that he didn't notice her leg moving slowly up his thigh. He finally realized her leg movement when he felt her leg hang across his hip and tighten, pulling his hips roughly into hers. His mind instantly lost its fog as he felt her golden pubic hair tickling the tip of his cock, making it start to grow and harden. Well, she had said she wanted skin on skin contact. He dared not move, in fear of his now fat, hard member brushing against her welcoming slit and tempting him to take her before she was ready.

She hadn't put many boundaries on him except to please hold off on anything sexual until she was completely lost in her state of euphoria. He had to remind himself that she hasn't said no, just had asked him to wait until she was ready. He focused back on nursing because the quicker he got to suckling her tit, the sooner she would be in the right head space to be willing to give him complete freedom over her body to use her to fulfill this burning desire. He focused again on the music to help him get back into a rhythm and as he recognized Oasis ringing out strumming the notes to Wonderwall, he felt her body shudder under him and he latched onto her and started to get lost in suckling.

She had told him that he would know when she was ready because her body was very reactive to her natural high. He had wondered what she had meant by that but while he continued to suckle at her breast and get lost in the music, he observed that instead if her hands simply drawing across his chest, her fingers would trace the muscles in his arm and shoulder, massaging them as they explored. Instead of her watching his lips against her delicate skin, now her head was fallen off to the side and her eyes had rolled back into her head. He could feel her body start to tremble and jerk randomly without warning as if radom bolt of lightening were falling from the sky and striking her quivering body. He involuntarily felt his hand run down her side, across her stomach, to her hips. Once his hands felt the softness and give of the curves of her sensuous hips, his fingers pressed and kneaded her flesh all the while he enjoyed how her body gave into his every touch.

She started rocking and swaying her body back and forth. At first, it was so slight that he didn't realize what she was doing but it gradually became more and more intense. Her leg that she had hooked across his hips were forcing his body to follow her rhythm and speed. All the while, he kept nursing her breast, his tongue would move across her breast like a classical dancer glides across a dance floor. She had told him to focus on his body and how he was feeling but it was as if his world was spinning. His extremely relaxed mental state, paired with him listening to the music, suckling along with the music, her rocking their bodies together in sync, and the different touches and pressures that not only what her hands were doing to his body, but his hands doing to her body was making him feel overstimulated. He started to discern what she had tried so hard to describe to him. This bond and connection was more intense and intimate than anything he had ever experienced and he was grasping why it was described as being a drug like high. The many warnings he received of it being highly addictive replayed in his thoughts. Every part of him interacted with her in some way. Every inch of him had a completely different experience but it was also the same. He started to get lost and overwhelmed by the feeling of it all when suddenly, she brought her leg down off his hip, which stopped the rocking, and moved it down his thigh. He was confused at what she was doing as he felt her hips pull closer into his body and her curl and wrap her foot and calf around his thigh. She tightened her leg muscles which made him feel like her thighs were trying to give his thigh a bear hug. What was this women trying to do. While she was doing all this, he was still able to continue nursing at her bosom. He thought there was nothing she could distract him with that would have him stop suckling. Definitely not when her body reactions are a direct result of the hormones her body releases while being breastfed.

Then she did something that made him forget to not only suckle but also to continue to breathe. Her two thighs had his thick muscular thigh pinned and trapped like a boa constrictor traps its prey. His mind was preoccupied with how strong her thighs were to notice the position she had manipulated his body into.

Quickly, and without warning, her hips began to slither and grind to the music that was still playing. His beath came to a halt though when he felt that every time her hips would grind, her pussy would also grind up and down his thigh and with every movement, he felt her juices drip from her pussy and run down his thigh. When did she become so wet?

His mind became a bowl of mush as his overstimulated body was trying to process everything that was going on. His body starting shutting down and his hands could no longer manage the task of massaging and caressing her hips and ass. Instead, they just limply rested on her waist. His mind was still trying to process the feeling of her hands sensually massaging his arms and now chest while also trying to compute her fucking his thigh and figure out what to do about her juices flowing down his thigh and creating a puddle on the bed. His mind was so preoccupied with trying to figure out how to handle the situation that he absentmindedly broke the suction and stopped nursing but instead buried his face in her cleavage.

12