Sin city

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This woman was going to kill him. He knew she had told him to wait until she did this one thing and then he was free to use her body to satisfy his needs but this burning throughout his entire body was becoming too much. He was so overstimulated that his body shook and his cock ached worse than he had ever felt before. He knew that he was naturally a large man and Sarah had made a comment say about splitting her in half. He had planned on being gentle with her but now he was so dizzy with desire, he knew his cock was at its maximum magnitude and there was no way he could be gentle with her. His body screamed at him to thrust into her as deep as he could and not stop until he shot his seed inside her. Fuck! She needed to give him the signal before he couldn't control himself any longer.

Then, she shocked him and she released his leg. She proceeded to roll onto her back, raised her arms above her head while arching her back and thrusting her breasts towards the sky. He watch as her slowly ran her hands over her breasts and down her body while letting out a low almost vibrating moan. "Was that it?" He wondered out loud. He watched her continue to fondle her body while letting out her purrs of pleasure a few more minutes. She had asked him to hold off until she was purring. Then she had told him that she would be out of her mind but he would need to get his release because with the months of waiting and it being his first experience, it was going to be mind numbingly intense. He thought she was exaggerating, but no one would have been able to describe to him what he just went through and have him actually understand. She told him that she wanted him to take control of her body and use her to satisfy every need and desire he had until his body was satisfied. No need to ask for her permission, she gave it up front. He could tell that she was completely absorbed in her high that even if she would respond to him asking permission, she wouldn't deny him anything.

He looked down at her body gently rocking back and forth as she proceeded to fondle her breasts and purr. He could watch her all day. Fuck, she was so sexy. He took his cock in his hands and started stroking it while he watch her. He was huge. He needed to calm down a bit or the instant his cock touch her skin, he would explode before he got the chance to bury himself in her. He had been fantisizing about fucking her until his cock was raw. He didn't know how long he would last but he was going to do everything he could to last longer than one pump, thats for damn sure.

He spread her legs as wide as she could stretch and knelt between her thighs. Her plump pussy was perfect like a giant marshmallow he used to use when he went camping as a kid when making smores. A brown birthmark decorated the side right in the crease where her thigh met her marshmallow. The slit that showed him where the entrance to her pussy glistening from her wetness that happened while he was nursing her. He watched as a drop of wetness flowed down her slit, following a path that ended in a large wet spot on the bed. Her ass was soaked from all the wetness that had come from her during their nursing session. Another drop had formed at the top of her slit and was about to drop, when he reached out and ran his fingers lightly up her slit and caught it before it fell. He then stuck his fingers in his mouth to taste her. She tasted amazing! Her pussy juices were sweet, it almost tasted like honey. His fingers massaged her marshmallow to keep her purring while he used her body. He then opened her pussy lips and was greeted by a drenched bright pink pussy. At the top were 2 small metallic purple balls on the end of a curved bar. Right below the second purple ball, was a deep pink button that was the same size as the balls of her ring. It looked so senitive. As he held her legs apart and her pussy wide open, he buried his face in her pussy.

First, he lapped up her juices, enjoying the taste of her. while he did that, he rubbed his nose against her clit. He smiled as he felt her body stiffen. Yes, he wanted her mind back for him to command her body. He wanted to see her eyes when he finally entered her but he needed her mind to come back to him for that. So he kept licking and rubbing her sweet spot, making her wet and gasp out when his teeth would graze her sensitive clit.

Her purrs slowly started changing from moans to her whispers of "please" and "yes!". He's fingers were soaked from holding her open and the juices were too much for him to simply lap up. She grabbed his hair, taking him by surprise, pushing his face into her pussy and he opened his mouth, as he did when he was nursing her breasts and she started convulsing and screaming and her pussy filled his mouth like a water pitcher filling a cup.

He happily drank her in until she released her grip and her entire body went limp. He rested his head on her thigh and watched her chest rapidly rise and fall and her gasp for breath. He crawled up her body and pressed hisself against her shaking, damp flesh. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he felt her breasts press and flatten against his hard chest.

She looked deep into his eyes and begged "Baby, please let me pleasure your body." He smiled and let her reach between them and wrap her hand around his raging hard cock.

A crisp whistle rang through the air, and she exclaimed, "I love this song!" She bit her lip and her hand runs up and down your shaft. Heavy guitars play and her sultry voice rings out singing along to a heavy metal version of House of the Rising Sun.

While she stroked your cock, he wanted to enter her but still is concerned that he will lose control and hurt her so he takes her breast back into his mouth to suckle and try to get her pussy dripping again to help his entry of her a little easier.

As soon as he was able to latch onto her, she started quivering and shaking her head, no. "I'm sorry baby." She says as she pulls her breast from his mouth, "I know I promised you control of my body but i just can't take it anymore."

With strength that he didn't expect her to still possess, she gracefully thrusted her hips, and threw him into his back where she mounted him and before he could even begin to understand what she was doing, she placed he throbbing cock at her entrance and she lowered herself down his shaft like she was going down a fire pole.

The intensity of the music matched the entensity of her bringing herself up and down his shaft. She would stop about and inch from taking his cock completely into her. He laid back, watching this creamy goddess ride his cock like a skilled pole dancer. She breasts bounced up and down with every motion of her body, matching the heavy beat if the drums. Every once in a while, she would sing out some of the words of the song, and just continue to twist and grind her hips in her desperate desire to become his release. He was holding back with everything he had as her nails dug into his chest and he felt her wet, soft pussy clenching down his shaft with every trust. He looked at her, her eyes wild with desire and lust. He had never been controlled and ridden by a women with such ferocity before. "Tell me what you want Princess." he demanded.

Without slowing or pausing her pounding her pussy down his dick and stared into his eyes and forcefully stated "I want to control you! I want to pleasure you like you've never experienced. I want you to crave my body like I crave yours. I want milk the cum out of you! I want you to be completely lost in your desire for me. Fuck me and give me what I want, Baby! Please! I beg you! Let me be your play thing and use me to your pleasure! Please!"

At those words, he could no longer control himself. He sat up with her still straddling his cock and when she went to go back down his pole, he grabbed her shoulders and forcefully slammed himself completely into her, Filling her completely. Her eyes went wide as she threw her head back and screamed.

He proceeded to violently slam deep inside her, her nonstop screams encouraging him more. After a few minutes of him destroying her delicate hole, she started convulsing and he felt warm liquid pouring out of her like never before. "Harder! Fuck me harder!" she screamed into his chest.

He flipped her into her back and stood at the edge of the bed. He grabbed her tightly by her thighs and she grabbed into her breasts and twisted her nipples. He used all his strength to pull her into him, his could feel his cock hitting the back of her vagina, bottoming out in her. Her cum squirted and soaked him and the mattress and would splatter everywhere with every slam of their bodies.

"Baby! I'm begging you!" she screamed. "Give me your cum! I'm begging you to enjoy me! I need to feel you fill me up! Please!"

He could no longer deny her. He grasped into her thighs, slamming and hard and deep into her and releasing the giant, hot load he had been struggling to hold onto for as long as he could so he could relish in this first experience using her body for his pleasure. He wanted to prolong it for as long as he possibly could manage, but her longing desire to please him and the sultry whimper in her voice had won.

She wrapped her legs around him, forcing his dick to stay buried deep inside her warmth while depositing his seed into her. He felt her pussy squeeze and contract around his still hard shaft, milking every bit of cum his body coukd create for her.

He shook and collapsed on top of her, just giving into her request and he was dizzy with pleasure. He was breathing so hard. He cannot think of a time when he couldn't catch his breath, but he couldn't control his breathing or his heart rate. He just laid buried in her arms, deep inside her pussy while she whispered in his ear how much of a good boy he was.

Eventually, he could breath and his body stopped shaking. He laid on her body, as he buried his face into her breasts and felt as if he melted deep into her. Slowly he realized that their breathing became in synch with each other.

He pulled himself off her limp body and looked down at the destruction he had caused. Her breasts were still erect from her twisting her nipples so hard. Her nipples were no longer soft pink, but bright red, he was assuming was from being so aroused. Her silky, white skin was covered from her chest to her knees with a mixture of her squirted pussy juices and his thick sticky cum. He had never seen so much cum. Her thick thighs were still spread wide and fluids were still flowing out of her like a river. Her watched her clit pulse and with every pulse, her pussy squeezed more liquids from her body. He loved seeing how he had used her body.

He leaned over and side his arms under her, lifting her onto a pillow. Her delicate body still trembled and twitched at his touch. He climbed next to her and she nuzzled into his chest. She softly started kissing his chest and he heard her soft voice, "I want more." He shook his head and laughed. "Okay Princess. Lay back and give me your breast and I'll nurse you some more, how's that." She just smiled, cradled his head while bringing her nipple to his lips and let out a sigh as he once again took her into his mouth.

As he felt her perfect body relax next to him as he began his next nursing session on her exquisite erect nipple, he wondered if it was going to be as intense as their first session together. She had warned him that each experience would become more intense and heightened than the session before. He couldn't imagine it being more stimulated and turned on than what he just experienced. All he knew was that he was never going to be the same and he was never giving her up.

12