All Comments on 'Sin of the Father...'

by TENCHI_AKIRA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 20 years ago
EXCELLENT

This was a most excellent story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
father

humilaite the father with encounters

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Super aye!

I really loved that story. Dude, please keep up the good work! I like your poems as well but this story was freaking awesome, i hope to hear more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
perfect story

what a perfect story you did I like it alot good going

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sis became a woman

From the impact of having her brother, the woman found what sex was like when a brother provides love and a large stalk of manhood to probe inside her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
unrealistic

no girl would want to have sex and most likly would be to sore to be able to after being raped keep it atleast sounding believable and do some research next time

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Nice

I really like your story. It was real touching how the siblings finally became one. I understand why the sister needed her brother to replace the pain with love. Though, I'm surprised it happened that night, but I understand it.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Way

Any woman that loses her virginity to a forcible rape does not wish for more sex. The trama and the pain and emotional stress would probably not allow this. too off the wall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...

I don't get what's wrong with many of the authors. 10 inches cock...get the fuck real dammit! It sucks, it really sucks. And I don't think that any girl who was just raped is anywhere near of being horny. Unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
c'mon, give the kid a break

This is an excellent story, especially for an author who is only 18 to 22 years old. The love of a brother and sister, of a brother for his sis's pretty little twat and a sister for her big brother's big hard cock is a beautiful thing, and this writer has captured it in a flawless literary style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Feels forced

The concept is good, the execution felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Rushed

Good concept but the execution was too rushed.

1. After being raped especially by a family member much less the father there's no way she would feel like having sex no matter how much love or affection she felt for someone.

2. The story should have been dragged out a little give her time to heal after the trauma of her "father" raping her.

3. The brother should have known that she would have been too traumatized for anything besides hugs for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous