Sin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With everything in me I pushed her away my head somewhat clearing. "Holy shit this is the exact opposite of what I came over here to do."

I said pulling up my shorts over my still hard tool. Della brought herself to her feet rubbing her body against me on the way up.

"I sorry I just couldn't help myself; you have such a wonderful toy here." She said as she pulled me back from my pants stepping around me, she led me down the steps hand wrapped around my member to the kitchen.

"Now let's make a deal, I'll tell you everything but you have to finish what your friend started. You both have such wonderful tools, even though I think you may be ever so slightly larger." I sighed leaning against the table.

"Della as much as I want that my wife would kill me." I said realizing this was exactly what Carla had warned me about, as I looked up, I realized Della was bent over in front of me. Her ass and pussy exposed for me to clearly see; I could see her juices drip as her lips glistened in want. She looked back and smiled at me.

"Wow I have to say Carla was wrong, she said you would easily lose self-control and fuck me like this." This comment knocked me out of my lustful haze.

"When did you guys talk about something like that?" I said confusion obvious in my tone.

"Oh, right after your mother in law incident." This shocked me even more.

"She told you about that?" Carla laughed at my shock.

"Honey we she's told me a lot more, such as if you did restrain yourself to feel free to treat you if I feel like."

At this point I was reeling, there was clearly something going on but I was at a complete loss of what it was.

"You know it's crazy, if I was Carla, I would have left you after that incident. But it seems she loves you enough to look by that. I mean I can see that dick you have helps and if you use it half as good as she swears well duh. Not to mention she doesn't have to work and you treat her generally well. I mean if I could get half the attention from Vincent, he pays your wife I might not need gardeners." I leaned against the counter and folded my arms my erection wilting slightly though the sight of Della still kept some life in me.

"What's really going on with Vincent and my wife?" Della stepped forward locked her lips to mine as she stroked me to full hardness, grabbing the bottle in one hand she led me to the living room by my member with the other. She instructed me to sit down on a comfy grey sectional. Crossing to the door she flipped the locks and drew her living room shade closed.

Just as she made her way back my phone went off, fumbling I almost dropped the damn thing before picking it up. Carla was on the other end with what seemed like a note of concern in her voice.

"Why are you still there?" I sighed and told a version of the truth. "Well the guy that was over here was Marcel of all people, so we caught up for a bit before I kicked him out. Now I'm talking to Della and getting her side of things. Also, there was mention of her giving me some reward for being a gentleman. So, I'm trying to find out what that's about. I mean I hope it's cheesecake." My wife was silent for a moment and then said.

"It's not cheesecake we both know that and I can't believe she told you about that." I laughed a bit before responding.

"Hey I'm equally surprised you told anyone in the neighborhood what happened."

"I only told Della." Carla hissed back. There was a moment of silence then Carla sighed.

"How long is this going to take?"

"Honestly babe I have no clue, how long did Vincent's side take?" Carla sighed.

"Fine make it as quick as possible, also..." Her voice trailed off.

"Also, what?" I shot back."

"You know what give Della the phone." I handed the phone to Della who kneeled in front of me as she talked to my wife. The two shared a quick couple sentences before Della said.

"Sorry honey a deal is a deal." I heard my wife yell something I couldn't quite make out as Della hung up the phone.

"What all just went on" I said looking down at Della as she caressed my semi erect member.

"Well let's get him back to attention and go from there. Della said as she dropped her mouth down on me drawing me all into her mouth. The warm moistness of her mouth drew me back to rigidity. Taking a moment to slurp on my fully hard member she started to pull my shirt up. I went to protest but a more forceful side of Della showed herself.

"Shut up and take your gift." She said drawing herself up my body while her had remained firmly placed on my chest. I shucked off the rest of my clothing as Della hovered her slit over my hard member. I could feel her juices as the slid down my shaft slowly lubing my tool for insertion. Della then swung her hips in a small circle bringing herself just low enough to let her lips graze the head of my engorged tool. She held still for a moment as her pussy drooled over me, she was soaking wet.

"My husband is a cuck and your wife is at the very minimum a voyeur if not a queen herself." Della whispered as she slid onto my shaft. She took a deep breath pausing to let herself adjust to the head. Leaning down she kissed me her tongue finding my own. The began to explore one another as she slid further down my pole. Della pressed her amazing frame against me as even more of me disappeared into her depths. Breaking the kiss, she fully planted herself on me loosing as sexy little scream as I hit bottom even though I still had an inch or two to spare. She held herself in that position for a moment, her nails digging into my sides. I ran my hand a up her frame stopping to tease her inverted nipple out.

As I pinched the bud between my fingers, I could feel Della involuntarily rock against me. I continued to add pressure as small moans began to escape her, her hand shot greedily for my free hand pulling it up to her unattended nipple. I began to play with both alternating pressures, the harder the pressure I found out the harder Della rolled her hips. Before long we were in perfect unison as she rocked herself to her first orgasm. The build up to this climax for her was extremely intense I felt her pussy pulsate and then clamp down as her first waves approached. This repeated over and over at a quickening rate until it hit her, at that moment I was locked in a vice like grip. Della's sexy moans turned into a howl of ecstasy, her nails breaking the skin on my side as she shook. I wrapped both arms around her holding her in place slowly grinding myself against her. After a couple moments she regained composure enough to give me a quick peck on the cheek. I went to move but Della's hand was in my chest yet again.

"Oh no I rarely get to enjoy being in control we're gonna be here a while." I shrugged as I fondled her breast, she leaned as she began to rock on me again.

"So, where was I?" She breathed heavily into my ear.

"Oh, that's right, I was just telling you of how your wife, that sexy little minx of yours is a cuckquean. You may not believe me but every time she fucks you, she's thinking of you fucking her mother. She told me so herself, as a matter of fact talking about it got her quite wet. The problem is, she doesn't know she's a cuckquean yet. That's why her and Vincent mesh so well, they both get off on watching. They both love the feeling of the betrayal and inferiority; it gets them off."

"Vince has been trying to help Carla understand what she's feeling, but he's a man and can only relate so much." Della said as she again increased her pace, her breathing becoming more ragged with each roll of her hips. Grabbing her hips, I began to grind into her deeper matching my pace with her rocking. I could feel the top of my member brushing a spongy area, wrapping my arms around Della I began to thrust into her never breaking pace. Della began to shake again her breathing now hoarse and almost labored. As this orgasm hit her, she bit into my shoulder, I also felt her hands lock onto me again. Della took a couple moments her body heaving against my own, at some point we both had become drenched in sweat.

Gingerly Della rose up off of me and gained her footing. I walked up behind her groping her breast and rubbing my still throbbing length between her legs.

"So, explain to me why your husband is at my house now?" I said bring the head of myself to her waiting hole.

"She wanted you to fuck me but, I already had Marcel scheduled. So, her and my husband concocted this plan to get you over here. I am supposed to fuck you and then describe it to her in detail tomorrow. She figures if it gets her hot and bothered, she would then let you in on everything." Taking a moment, I slid myself into Della, she leaned down and used the table in front of her for balance. I began long slow methodical thrust, building a rhythm as I reached around and teased her clit. I increased my stroke gradually pulling all the way out and slamming back in at this point, Della released a sound between a moan and a growl with each thrust.

"What is everything?" I asked as I continued to pound Della over the table.

"Just... that... she's. been looking into this!" Della rasped through multiple breathes and a squeal of pleasure. Grabbing on to Della's hip's I began to put my full weight into each thrust.

"Is...that. Everything?" I said between each deep piercing stroke. Whimpering and on the verge of orgasm Della desperately wiggled her hips awaiting my next stroke. It took a moment but Della realized I was holding back until she answered me.

"That's all I swear." She rushed wiggling her perfect ass trying to impale herself on my rod. I brought the tip to her entrance sliding just the tip in. Della whimpered at the feeling urgently shaking her ass to feel more.

"I swear that's all, please, just please let me cum." She pleaded, I held back for another second before plunging fully into her again. I began my strokes as if I had never stopped, I could feel Della was on the brink yet again looking down at her perfect ass her shaved asshole seemed to wink at me. Without breaking my rhythm or even a though I wetted my thumb and popped it in her ass, the response was instantaneous. Della almost fell over I could feel her whole-body quivering. She was completely silent and not a sound escaped her, finally deep guttural scream escaped her lips as she began to buck wildly on my shaft.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." She kept muttering as her pussy convulsed. Gripping her I pulled out while still playing with her little puckered rosebud, and began to thrust in her again. Another stream of expletives shot from her mouth just as a clear stream of liquid shot from deep inside her.

Seeing this as an opportunity I increased my pace and now put two fingers in her tight back entrance. Della began to gush like a fire hydrant before seizing completely up. I felt her legs give way, wrapping my arms around her I pulled her onto the sectional we had begun on. She was still squirting and shaking as she sat their impaled upon my hard member. After another couple convulsions she collapsed against me soaked in sweat, her chest rose and fell heavily as she tried to steady her breathing. Della never looked more gorgeous than she did in this moment, sheened in sweat and completely satisfied. I felt myself pulse inside her, somehow becoming even more erect in her warmth. Wiggling her ass in response as she reached a hand back to stroke the nape of my neck, her lips parted slightly and let out a lustful moan as I began to rock her hips against me, Della began to slowly grind back against me striving to take every inch. Our rhythms synched up almost perfectly Della brought both of her arms behind my neck her nails scraping my neck as cooed and moaned from each movement. Just as I began to thrust into her a boom that sounded like a small bomb broke our sexual trance.

Carla and Vincent stood in the doorway, which I swore had just been blown off the hinges. Vincent had yet to completely turn around and witness the scene on his sectional. However, he wouldn't have to as Carla exploded upon the sight of me and Della. Charging across the room in what seemed like a flash she ripped Della off of me grabbing her by the shoulder as she yelled.

"I TOLD YOU ON THE FUCKING PHONE WE WEREN'T DOING THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" To everyone's surprise Della smacked Carla hard leaving a red handprint on Carla's olive toned cheek, the smack had carried so much force that Carla's eyes swam with tears. I hopped up getting between the two women to stop and further violence as Della angrily said.

"How dare you interrupt my orgasm." I brushed the statement off as I attempted to pull Carla to me, she of course pushed me away shaking her head.

"No, fuck this and fuck you we are done!" She said as tears streamed down her face. It took me a moment to gather myself as Carla turned to walk and started to cross the room.

Then it all hit me, the ridiculousness of the situation, the fact Carla had orchestrated a whole scenario to test me and herself without telling me. However, what most of all irked me, was the fact that she couldn't tell me her husband what had really been bothering her. Instead all she saw fit to tell me was I didn't satisfy her and even the reason she gave me had turned out to be bullshit. I crossed the room as I pulled on a pair of pants and cut her off at the door. Slamming the door, I took a deep breath, perhaps the deepest breath in my life.

"Listen, I do not care that this is over, I will happily give you a divorce and the shit you can have the house. But what I am not going to do is let you act completely like the victim here, Della told me everything." Carla pulled back her eyes wide.

"Yeah she told me about your little games and fantasies that for some reason you didn't find fit to tell me. Now I'm not saying that you had to tell me shit, but the fact everything that happened tonight you mostly set up. Whatever happened here is mostly your handywork and to be honest, after the masseur, you kept another major secret. All I've done since the shit with your mother is try and cater to you, hell I was even gonna let you fuck him." I said pointing to Vince who physically recoiled slightly as my gaze fell on him.

"Oh, by the way, your bullshit in this is the worst part of it. You're not some weak downtrodden guy who gets cheated on you're a willing fucking cuck."

Vincent sighed and hung his head, then looked up, shrugged and said. "Yeah you got me there, but I'll be honest I saw a ton of me in her. When Della first cheated, I was devastated, I couldn't get the sight of another many forcing my wife to orgasm out of my mind. Except it wasn't anger or shame I felt it was arousal, so when Carla came to me expressing the same situation. Well I figured I would just show her the way so to speak, I mean I had not intention of fucking her honestly. Don't get me wrong Carla you are absolutely gorgeous and every time I've seen you naked has been ingrained in my memory. The fact I didn't get to fuck you is something I will regret, but I do what Della says and she instructed me not to fuck you." Carla went to cut Vincent off just for me to cut her off.

"You know what, fine me and you are finished, and over with. But before you leave, I'm going to at least give you something close to what you wanted so bad." Turning around I flipped the dead bolt; Carla went to protest.

"Shut up and get on the couch!" I said my voice booming like it never had before, which kind of shocked me. Carla was visibly caught off guard as I had never raised my voice around her, slowly backing off she made her way to the couch next to the sectional.

"Della, would you like to continue?" I said voice back to it's normal octave. Della shot me a sultry smile.

"Oh yes, I would like nothing more."

Vincent shifted slightly and I rounded on him. "So, Vince you ogle my wife nude, you fill her head with bullshit and then you know what's worst of all?" I stopped looking him directly in the eye.

"You drank my favorite whiskey while feeding me a sob story, which partially lead to the ruination of my marriage. Now listen I played a part too buddy, so no it's not all on you. In fact, everyone here is truly fucked up as a person. But back to you my friend." I said throwing an arm around his shoulder leading him to the footstool in front of the sectional where me a Della had been sitting.

"I'm going to give you an up-close seat to how I'm going to be using your wife from now on." As I said this, I shot a devious grin to Della who was beaming at my words. Vince's eyes lit up at this statement, turning to return my attention back to Della I finished my thought saying.

"I want you to take in every single moment as if Della agrees this will be the last time you even see her naked for a very long time, hell possibly ever again."

I moved behind Della fondling her breast and pulling her into me as I turned her so he could feast his eyes on such a beautiful body.

"You know I think we should take this up to another level if you don't mind." Della cooed a mischievous look in her eye.

"Oh no if you can spice this up more please do." I said smiling wickedly, part of me was completely in awe of what I was doing. The other part of me though felt free for the first time in a while.

"Go get it and come back attired correctly." Della said sharply her eyes trained directly on him, Vincent scurried from the room.

The entire during all of this Carla sat completely quiet here eyes staring straight ahead, seeing this I slipped from behind Della and kneeled in front of her.

"You know this is the last time we most likely will be doing anything sexual so at the very least you can enjoy it." I chided her as she stared daggers at me.

"What don't you like watching, isn't that what you told Della, didn't you set this up?" Carla grudgingly nodded before saying through gritted teeth.

"I hate seeing you with other women so much, but in the same breath I have never had an orgasm close to as powerful as the one in the bathroom after I caught you with my mother. I hate it but, nothing has ever got me as wet as that moment. Even here now I'm soaked, my body wants this so bad but my mind just won't let it happen."

I laid a hand on her thigh catching her by surprise, nudging her thighs apart I brought my hand up to her sex, placing my palm her mound I felt it pulse like a heartbeat. Her leggings weren't damp but legitimately wet, I applied slightly more pressure eliciting a moan from her as a fog seemed to descend on her. I stood up taking her hand and leading her to her feat. I slipped my hand down her front over her hairless smooth mound, her clit met my fingers already swollen. I parted her slick lips dipping first one and then two fingers in. Extracting my hand, I brought to slick fingers to Carla's lips, where she greedily sucked them clean. Her breathing was already heavy and ragged I pulled her close and kissed her without thinking. Carla dug her nails into my shoulders and wrapped herself around me.

"I want to see; it I want to see you fuck her. I want to see you make her cum in front of me." She breathed in my ear playfully nipping it. Wringing myself free from her grasp I led her to the center of the room.

Sitting back down on the sectional I pulled Della into my arms and began to deftly fondle her waiting breast, rolling and pinching both nipples to attention. As I dipped my head to draw one of the prominent buds into my mouth I looked up at Carla.

"Strip for us, and help set the mood." I ordered, Carla immediately began to slowly and sensually remove her clothing. Her blouse was the first to go as she swaggered forward unbuttoning each button. By the time she made her way directly in front of us the shirt was completely open. Her perky C cups on her supple frame held by a Victoria secrets bra sat high and proud as the escaped her shirt.