Sin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shimmying the shirt seductively off of herself, she reached back and freed her perky c cup breast. He dark nipples already at attention. She began to fondle her breast drawing moans from her own actions, she explored herself as Della positioned herself in my lap rubbing her folds along my rock-hard length. As Carla continued to strip Della continued to tease me as her slick slit coated my shaft in her juices.

"You know he hasn't come yet?" Della hissed at Carla, we watched as a shiver made its way down her body. Carla tore off her leggings revealing a red lace thong with a small heart cut out of the front. Della motioned Carla forward, sinking her first two fingers deep in Carla's sex. Making a come here motion against her g spot, Carla's legs almost buckled as she fell forward. Della held Carla partially up so she could tease her erect nipples as she whispered in Carla's ear.

"Instead of leaving why don't you stay and be part of this, I'll even let you join us from time to time." Carla giving into her lust nodded, Della responded by grabbing her nape and pulling her into a passionate kiss, their tongues exploring each other's as fingers teased at each other's weak spots. Pulling Carla down on her knees so she was eye level with Della's pussy and my throbbing erection.

"Lick my juice off his cock, slurp up every drop of the superior pussy that has taken your husbands cock. Revel in how sweet it tastes and know that now you're the option not the priority." Della's voice though sweet was laced with an air of victory, Carla without a second though took me into her mouth. She sucked greedily working her tongue while engulfing me in her mouth, her pace was frenzied almost as if she was starved. Far quicker than I would have liked she finished cleaning me up, then without being told she greedily started to lap at Della's soaked slit. Her tongue parting the lips to Della's swollen sex, attacking her clit causing her to gush more of her juices.

Our fun was momentarily interrupted by Vincent appearing in the room completely naked except for a chastity cage.

"Oh, good you joined us for the main event, now go sit somewhere out the way and do not dare interrupt." Della commanded, her husband who obediently made his way to a free chair in the living room. Leaning her head back Della whispered in my ear.

"Put her torment and downfall in her own hands." She didn't have to explain anymore than that I knew what need to be done. Prying Carla off of Della's still dripping sex, I tilted her head back enough for her to look into my eyes.

"The next move is all yours dear, I mean you heard her. She wants to take over this cock, make it hers. She wants to put her needs before your and make you watch the entire time, every time." I said with added inflection on the last two words, I saw the confusion and lust clash and decided to push on.

"You know with her sex drive I'm not sure if you will get much if any of this cock if you give in to her. Didn't you say you wanted to increase our encounters?" At this fear flashed in her eyes, for a second, I worried I had over done it then Della cooed.

"But think honey, you get to clean, fluff, view, experience and enjoy two wonderful bodies. Not just that I promise to share his every load with you that I can. Just imagine watching us in the heat of passion." Della brought her hand lovingly to the side of Carla's face.

"Think about all the nights he's going to wear me out and be soaked in my juices for you to clean and if I happen not to finish him off. Which honestly won't be often, he can fuck you with my juices coating that big thick cock of his. Don't you want to taste how our juices taste together gorgeous?" Della said as holding Carla's gaze, as Carla whimpered at the sound of this.

"You would get to witness us everywhere, imagine how sexy it would be to watch us on your anniversary and then joining after. All you have to do is to put him inside of me. Give him over to someone who actually appreciates him, who satisfies him. We both know you don't have the stamina to keep up, you told me so yourself. So, give this glorious cock to a woman who deserves it."

Della finished placing Carla's hand on my throbbing pole, I felt Carla's touch. It wasn't light like I was used to from her, she gripped my cock her internal turmoil evident in her grip, then her eyes darted to mine.

"Please still fuck me if I give you to her, I can handle... No, I want everything else but I can't give up..." Her voice trailed off as again tears welled in her eyes again the conflict etched across her face. Della laughed slightly before quipping.

"Well I mean I am a normal woman I do have a period, so you may retain a couple opportunities a month." Carla's eyes darted from mine to Della's I felt her hand waver, then she rubbed me against Della's folds. She stopped again for a moment her eyes locked on our waist then looking deep into my eyes she pushed the head into Della's warm waiting hole.

Della shivered from the sudden welcomed intrusion. "Oh, baby you just have made the best decision of your life, we are going to give you, your deepest dirtiest fantasies every single day." Della moaned her words slurring as I began to slide back into her, Carla leaned back to get a better view of me penetrating our neighbor. Slowly inch by inch I brought Della down on to me, cramming almost every throbbing inch deep into her tight and soaked kitty. When I finally bottomed out Della yelped as my head gently bumped her cervix. I had tried to avoid doing this all night but, in this situation, it couldn't be helped.

I began to slowly began to work my length in and out, at first with shallow strokes, I clamped my hands onto Della's hips guiding her up and down on my shaft. I was gentle at first letting her insides hug, and massage my length before becoming more forceful. Before long I had my shoulders buried into the couch and ass lifted so I could pound her insatiable hole as its juices flowed so freely, they were splashing into Carla's face.

"Oh shit, keep going like that and I'm going to explode again." Della moaned her eyes shut tight as she began to buck back almost forcing me to fall into the couch. I responded with even more ferocious strokes ramming all of myself into her with complete abandon my mind in a state of complete euphoria.

At this rate it wasn't long before I felt Della began to tense up her first spasm hit causing her body to go limp, even still I did not cease my thrust keeping my ferocious pace as her walls pulsed and squeezed. Letting out a scream that probably woke the entire neighborhood Della began to cum, squirting like a geyser she soaked the floor, sectional and completely drenched poor Carla who was at ground zero. I momentarily popped out of Della due to just the force of the orgasm, but to my surprise Carla immediately popped my back in causing Della to geyser again. I took a moment to grope Della's perfect breast and nuzzle her neck before I returned to pounding her gushing snatch.

At this point Della was limp against me almost in tears as multiple orgasm racked her body, it seemed almost as if they kept building on upon the other. She rolled her head to the side her steel blue eyes in a haze of pleasure, she looped one hand around the back of my head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I held her tight bringing my right hand across her mound to play with her engorged clit as I continued to thrust deep in her. Rubbing my fingers in small light circles I teased her clit barely touching it, yet leaving enough pressure to make her buck against me. Della began to spasm again, this time she clenched so hard I nearly wasn't able to pull out, as I thrust back in Della hissed in my ear.

"Cum for me baby, fill me with everything you have."

At her words I noticed just how close to the edge I was, the whole night I had been so wrapped up in enjoying Della I had forgotten to climax. At this moment I could feel the hours of pent up cum start to surge. With each stroke I got harder as a warmth started to spread through my entire body, I could feel the exact moment I let loose. Swelling harder than I had ever been I felt myself erupt unloading rope after rope deep into her pussy for what felt like an hour. Completely spent but still semi hard I went to pull out but was stopped by Della, who beckoned Carla forward. Grabbing Carla by the back of her head she brought her mouth directly under us.

"This is the only way you get his cum from now on, second hand from one of my holes." Della said as she pulled me free and let my load leak into Carla's open and waiting mouth, to no surprise my load was huge and filled Carla's mouth.

Della pulled Carla up to her feet as she stood shakily using Carla to balance. Come here and let me taste your reward." Della said pulling Carla to her kissing her deeply taking some cum from Carla, before showing it to me and swallowing with a smile. Turning back to Carla she instructed her to be a

"good girl" and do the same.

"Now honey here comes the real moment you have been waiting for, he's going to fuck you with my juices still coating his cock. Also, since you have been such a good girl, I'm going to let you this time experience getting your own load deep in you. Aren't you excited?"

To my surprise Carla was almost giddy, she flung herself on me kissing my neck and chest. Her hand immediately closed around my hard shaft again, as she guided me into her warm entrance. Picking her up I carried her to the coffee table in the living room bouncing her on my rod with every step. Laying her on her back I beckoned Della over to sit on her face while I fucked my wife's beautiful pussy. Della came over and kneeled on the table above Carla's face. Carla leaned up and began to service Della as I resumed my strokes. Starting back, I was showing off a bit for Della letting her see every inch slide out before I rammed it deep back in Carla. I continued increasing my pace to the point I could feel Carla start to tighten around me.

I knew her so well it didn't take long for me to make her cum, Della coaxed me to slow down however and let her orgasm build. I began to alternate my rhythm causing Carla to begin moaning into Della's pussy as Della put the weight of her sex firmly on Carla's mouth pinning her in place. Bringing my wife's legs up I pinned them to her side so I could get even deeper into her soaking pussy. By spreading her legs like this I also exposed her pink swollen little clit. Della smiled deviously as she began to tease the engorged nub with her tongue as I stirred up Carla's pussy with every stroke, I could feel her shake. In a couple more moments she began to writhe in expectation of an oncoming orgasm. Both me and Della picked up on this and purposely slowed our pace forcing her to remain on edge even longer. As we teased and played with Carla's gorgeous body, my fingers tracing her erogenous zones in her obliques and abs that elicited an audible whimper even as Della ground her own soaking pussy into Carla's face. While still stimulating these areas, I began to slighting increase my rhythm, to my surprise I could feel myself build towards another orgasm.

A sudden grunt from my side broke my attention for a moment, as I had forgotten Vincent was still there. He looked longingly at the scene in front of him straining at his cage. Della shot him a scathing look.

"You're going to be punished for that." She shot as she began to vigorously hump Carla's mouth bringing herself to a powerful orgasm. The sight was enough to get me extremely worked up as I began to pound Carla with abandon, Della dove back into Carla's pussy providing added sensation to push her over the edge. A scream was the signal of Carla's dam breaking as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body. The way her pussy throbbed and clenched was enough to send me over the edge as I let the first two spasms of cum off deep in her. This brought her to another small climax on top of the one she was already experiencing. Remembering Della had said Carla was to receive no more first hand cum I quickly pulled out and sprayed my remaining torrents on Della's gorgeous face and my wife's beautiful bald pussy. Della smiled licking some of them mess off her lips.

"Oh, even though we promised her you would cum in her you didn't." Della chided me stroking the last few drops from me before sucking me clean with her exceptional oral skills.

"I still came in her" I sputtered spent as I plopped down on the soaked sectional.

Della pulled Carla up and had her lick clean the mess I made, the two shared a passionate kiss before Della eyed Vincent in the corner.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She said in a sweet tone, that I hadn't heard from her all night. Vincent nodded enthusiastically but remained silent.

"Good, could be a dear and grab me and our beautiful guest a warm towel?" Vincent still silent went and retrieved two terry towels, handing them to Della who began to clean up Carla. Her touch was gentle and delicate, I decided to make use of myself and help out dabbing up my mess from between her legs. Carla quivered at my touch her eye watery from the orgasm and experience she had just gone through. I looked at Della and went to ask her for a moment but she had bound up before I got a word out mentioning something about a shower and needing to properly punish Vincent. I pulled and exhausted Carla into my arms on the plush floor as we reclined against a chair in the living room.

Putting my chin on the top of her head I queried was she ok and the basic aftercare questions. She pulled tight to me saying she was fine but joked about needing a shower. We lay there for a moment before the small elephant in the room was touched upon.

"Is this a one-time thing, or is this our new norm?" Carla said her voice had a slight shake too it.

"I don't know I could get used to this and you honestly have never looked happier. I would say this is norm we could get used to." Carla nodded as she nuzzled her head into my chest and in a sleepy but satisfied voice responded.

"Yes master." I can't like this brought a smile to my face and I couldn't help muttering.

"That's a good girl" With the biggest grin I had, had in years.