All Comments on 'Sincere Apology'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done!

rdcyclistrdcyclistabout 2 years ago

Powerful stuff there...

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Wow. That was one of the most intense stories I have read. You put a lot of passion in this story. I felt really bad for the people, especially Mia. My went out to her. That's how good you made this story. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck caused by insanity, same as selective amnesia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congradulations, excellent story, stunning writing.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

2nd read. So good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Powerful and moving. Thank you for such an emotionally brutal and honest story. I am a sixty two year-old firefighter/paramedic coping with PTSD from work. But I still carry my daughter's obituary in my wallet from 1988. You never forget but the pain eases. Until this story, I never though about the loss of my unborn child contributing to mental health issues. Too close to the problem really. I delivered eleven babies after my child died and they were moments of intense joy. Especially the "crack" baby born on April 1st, 2012 that needed CPR for 27 minutes and survived. (Had a pulse and respirations but both were far below AHA PALS standards and needed CPR.)

I cried when I read your story and felt relief afterwards. Talking and thinking through emotions help reduce the pain. I am annoyed that I missed your story when it first come out but am truly glad that I found and read it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bitches be crazy. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written except for the constant POV shifts which were disconcerting. Hopefully it may give some of your readers who have never personally had to deal with a mentally ill loved one an idea of how frustrating and exhausting it can be. Thanks for writing about it. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well presented story about a serious issue that affects way too many.

The story was a little hard to follow in places because it seemed disconnected jumping between characters. The ending was a little drawn out and should have been a bit more concise for the rebounding forever and ever love - with baby - that should have found Noah and Mia holding their newborn sharing a beautiful glow looking deep into each other’s eyes❤️❤️❤️

SW

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Wow. You should be wealthy from writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG. This was one of the best written stories I have ever read . This includes all the stories I have read outside of Literotica.com. I have never identified so clearly with the victim of losing a baby as I have during and after reading this short story. You have communicated a new experience to me, and I am in my sixties. When my daughter lost triplets, she told me she was upset and depressed. I had never really understood how deep the sadness would be. This was nothing less than excellent writing. I hope this author writes for the general public because he has something to say, and knows how to say it. Obviously this is a 5 star story . I appreciate the care and skill this author has used to let me understand a woman's loss of her unborn child. I need to call my 44 year old daughter now.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Damn. Mia had serious issues, a very deep depression. Very good story, and written with a lot of compassion.

Some couples never recover from miscarriage. Some do. Someone very close to me lost her first from complications as she began contractions. Baby was gone before they reached the hospital. She was lucky. She had months of depression, and a few people said really cruel things. Then became pregnant again. Three more pregnancies, all successful, are now adults. She and her husband have been married 37 years.

Your compassionate portrayal … outstanding.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

This was a difficult story to read (and to write). Not because of changing perspectives but because of the subject matter

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

Very good story about an extremely difficult subject

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For anyone who thinks there are no original Loving Wives story lines...

Yessir1234Yessir1234almost 2 years ago

What a beautifully sad story. Simply amazing. I truly hope for a happy ending for this broken family.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

If the emotional impact of reading this story was so overwhelming for so many, what must it have been like to write it? Those who dismiss these characters as stereotypes from other LW tales (slut and cuck, to simplify) and insist that a LW story must be BtB or RAAC either didn't want to get emotionally invested, couldn't be bothered to read a nuanced tale of mental anguish, or have a hole in their soul wider than the sky. HOF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just finished this …. this story. wow I am pretty raw, damn it’s so bitter sweet. You done good, very good, so close, so real characters and the emotions, the pain. That deep and heart ripping pain by losing a child. The deep scars left behind. Damn.

One story that deserves full marks. Cheers

Captcha

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Wow, as I read my own depression creeped up on me, but I couldn't stop reading. I went thru a loss over forty years ago. I was the loss of a family. They were ripped away by a selfish person. But when one door closes another opens. Fate brought me an unselfish person and new family. The man in this story was too nice and too considerate and finally made a decision that fixed him and his wife. He could of said it wasn't worth it and walked away but he didn't. What a man.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Very truthful story showing the hell couples can go thru in these situation. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fycked up writing style....YAWN

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

A powerful story of two husbands that are apparently better than I am. I definitely couldn't do what Noah did, though I would have seen the signs of mental illness pretty quickly. An enjoyable story, though it didn't invoke an emotional response from me that others have. My wife is an OB/GYN nurse, so perhaps I'm rather desensitized to stories involving 'fetal demise'.

As Jordan Peterson says, some of his most miserable patients are those that want children but can't have them. Being able to produce children is something built into us that defines us as a 'man' or a 'woman'. Some people can cope with reproductive issues. Others can't.

The constant shifting POV's was a bit disjarring, and made it difficult to mentally track which character was which at the beginning. Still, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well..... sh*t. Not so sure a lot of husbands would have stayed through all that. Too much baggage for some. But I do question the premise that the wife could be that unhinged and not invite an emergency psychiatric intervention. Surely there would be a legal mechanism for someone clearly not in their rational state of mind? One would certainly hope so, and a thoughtful spouse would have asked a licensed professional or doctor that very question about a psychiatric intervention. That she 'cheated' based on a twisted sense of logic would not be a worry were I that spouse. Severe PTSD is a recognized medical condition, and given that diagnosis she was not competent. That would have made the male nurse at least at fault of a major ethical lapse, and loss of license if not worse. One could forgive a spouse a lot for such a mental illness. One of the best authors of character study and development on Literotica, rivalling Ohio's work. Thank you for a compelling story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freaking amazing. Mia suffered from a terrible mental breakdown and PTSD from her two miscarriages. If the mental problem can be fixed with medication and therapy then her 10 minute fuck to non-completion or insemination is a nothing burger in comparison to the hell that afflicted both their lives. Glad to see both couples make it work n though via very different paths. John is a predator.

msethjmsethjover 1 year ago

How dare you make me feel my feelings! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just stumbled on this story and I am glad I did. My wife and I have four great kids. She also had four difficult miscarriages, one being late term because of a blighted pregnancy. She certainly went through some of this, but she didn’t mutilate herself, thankfully. Very cleaver crisp prose with a pounding rhythm that kept me in awe. Thank you for writing about a difficult subject in such a loving way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

the pov switching every other sentence gave me a headache. I didn't get past one page.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 1 year ago

Outstanding…one of the most painful and amazing stories in a while. Thank you.

Harryin VAHarryin VA12 months ago

A truly gripping fascinating well written story. But the story is also cliche driven and anti men.

.

After losing a baby or a fetus anything a woman does is always OK and acceptable in the end and nobody ever gives a shit about how much pain the. Husband is in..

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Extremely well-written, affecting, believable characters. It is impossible to communicate the emotional pain of a miscarriage for both wife and husband and the difficulty of moving past it without doing lasting damage to the couple and their marriage. A 5***** effort.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the baby was probably John's, am I right?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

you have to do a follow up to this ,a lot of questions need answering, like is the baby John's, what about Lawson and Betsy? just some loose ends in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

terrible writing style, i had to stop after page two. one star.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Excellent

Tragic and very sad but excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very powerful story.

tanglosaxtanglosax3 months ago

Wow. Long, powerful, sad, redemptive story. And a bit fantastical. PTSD does change you, and that change is for the rest of your life. I have struggled with PTSD for a long time, and have tried to write a story for Lit that includes an element of coping with PTSD. Not successful yet, but I will keep trying. And kudos to RobertaBob for her efforts. Tanglosax

slowhand21slowhand21about 2 months ago

Saw a documentary that used a filament camera in the woman’s vagina during sex. It showed ejaculation and then the cervical dip. It was amazing to witness.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

What an emotional story. The switching between characters throw me for a bit until I made sure I knew who the players were, after that it was easy to follow. I've seen some readers thinking that Mia's baby could be Johns but I went back and reread that part several times and I feel Mia didn't let him ejuculate in her by digging her nails into his back and screaming at him. So glad that Noah got his licks in on that bastard predator John. It was nice the way the story ended but I almost turned blue holding my breath until the last word was read. Got to give five stars for one hell of a story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

SIMILAR Stories