Sindara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did?" I asked and both of them nodded.

"You were so brave when we first met," Iman said, "I immediately grew to admire you, and that was before I realized how... intensely sexy you were.

"Intense am I?" I said, "Well you're not wrong."

"She is a beautiful woman, isn't she?" Franya said, "Are her breasts as divine as they look?"

"Even more," I said matter-of-factly.

People called me vain arrogant, cocky, and they were right, they were some of my less admirable traits caused by having a dragon soul. But I had a lot to be proud of regarding my body. I slipped out of my shirt letting my grand tits fall back down. Now it was the other girls' turn to admire my body just as I had theirs. I had the musculature of Franya, and the curves of Iman, a voluptuous hourglass figure, and tits that were far less heavy than they should have been for their size.

Admittedly, part of it was my magic. I'll let you in on a little secret, magic doesn't actually enhance natural beauty. High saturations of magic just create a glamor that affects the minds of those who witness it, making them think I'm even more attractive than I am. It's nothing I can control, but it makes men drool like dogs when they see me, so I can't complain. But that said, I am a paladin, a warrior. I earned this body through years of grueling, mind-breaking training. I was already practically a goddess by human standards, my magic just made everyone believe that.

I'm also not afraid to show it off to others. I twisted sideways flexing the muscles in my torso for them, then around so they could see my back and my firm but impressive ass. Then I stepped out of my panties and tossed them aside to flex my chiseled legs for them.

"See, I told you she was the goddess Kassia," Franya said as I laid down on my side and draped my hand over my shapely hip. Iman ran her hands over my hard thighs and abs while Franya moved up and fondled my tits.

"They're more than a handful aren't they," she giggled and they both looked me in the eyes.

"So," Iman said, "Would like to join us now, Sharonna?"

While I was proud to show off my body, sharing myself intimately with just anyone was another matter. I still preferred men, actually I preferred Adiran. Though he had other lovers besides me, I accepted it on the condition that I too could sleep with other people, which he agreed to.

The thing was, I almost never followed up on it. Sure, I had slept with men other than him, but they rarely impressed me after the fact. Adiran had taken my virginity when we were both teenagers, so for some reason my inner dragon was very possessive of him. Maybe because to a dragon, he was a thief who had taken my most precious treasure, or something. I don't know. We shared the same body, but the dragon and I weren't always of the same mind. Attractive men still excited me, but only rarely women like Franya and Iman. On the other hand, I am dragonblood after all, and here were two very attractive and lustful dragons who wanted to have sex with me. So, I smiled at them seductively and slipped into the water.

Once the initial wall was broken down, I took initiative almost immediately. As soon as I was in the water, I took Franya's hand and pulled her into my bosom, pressing my tits into her smooth, green flesh. Then I gently grabbed her chin and planted a hungry kiss on her full, purple lips while Iman pet my thighs and shoulders.

A moment later, I pulled away from Franya's kiss and directed her lips to my hard nipple which she nipped with her fangs. Then I turned to Iman and kissed her as well, moaning into each other's mouths. While I wrapped one hand around Franya's head and brushed my fingers over her long horns, Iman took my other hand and moved it to her hot, willing slit.

"Just so you know, Iman," you said, "The admiration is mutual."

"Oh really?" she asked.

"Yes," I breathed as her tail wrapped around my legs, "That was an impressive feat of magic, and I was wrong to underestimate you. You saved my life even after I was a bitch to you."

"Here's your chance to make up for it," Iman joked, "You know I wouldn't have left you to die."

"All the same..." I said then dipped under the water and kissed both of their pussies.

"Thank you," I finished after coming up for air.

"Get her!" Franya said playfully and they threw themselves at me.

"What are you- AAAAH!" I yelped as they pushed me back underwater. When I surfaced, Iman wrapped her arms and legs around my tight, muscular body and shoved her tongue down my throat. Meanwhile, Franya dove between my thighs and started thoroughly licking the inside of my cunt, her tongue was so long that I felt the tines of it ticklingl womb. I felt like I was melting and reached a powerful orgasm that made my whole body shake. I grabbed Franya's horns and greedily kept her down there until she had to pat the side of my hip to tell me she needed to surface for air.

She shot out of the water like a hungry crocodile and tackled me back under where we light-heartedly wrestled for dominance. Despite my own strength, she was much stronger than her wiry frame let on and we must have decided it was a draw when we both came back up for air. No sooner did I surface when Iman ripped my legs open and attacked my pussy just like Franya had and I moaned and laughed excitedly.

"Oh wow you're both very good at that!" I gasped, "Even better than-" Franya surprised me by wrapping her legs around my head and making me eat her, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and happily (if a bit unskillfully) devoured her hot, moist cunt.

"Hey, Franya," Iman said thick with lust, "Why don't you show her what you can do with that tail of yours?" Before I could ask, I felt the appendage tickling my pussy lips then it wormed its way inside like a pseudo-penis and I screamed with joy into Franya's legs.

"You're enjoying that, Sharonna?" she asked and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Unfortunately I can't do that with mine on account of my fin," Iman said.

It was a lot more flexible than a real cock, longer too, and it can reach places deep inside me that no penis could. On the other hand, there's just something about the folds and bumps of a nice cock that Franya's tail didn't have. Too streamlined, and too thin.

That's not to say I was at all disappointed. It felt just as incredible as a real cock. Franya had a lot more control over it, and a lot of experience too. Eventually the tip of her tail found the spot inside my pussy that drove me wild.

"OH GODS!" I screamed, "Right there don't stop!"

Iman embraced Franya from behind watching her tail-fuck me while greedily kissing her green neck. I came twice more then Franya and Iman switched places sitting on my face. Eventually we were all exhausted, but oh so satisfied, and decided it was time to crawl back onto land. None of us bothered to redress, opting to recline naked under a tree so we could admire each other's bodies and watch the sunset.

"That was incredible," I said.

"I'm glad," Iman said, "Have you done something like that before?"

"Not with another woman before, no," I said.

"Well, I think we can teach her a thing or two," Franya said, "What do you think, Iman?"

"I'm looking forward to it," Iman said

"I am too," I said, "Although I think it's only fair I teach you some things, since we'll be travelling together."

"This sounds like something other than sex," Iman said.

"Yeah well," I glanced at the fallen warrior, Mantle's sword and said, "I can show you how to use that for one."

"It's not mine," she said.

"That doesn't mean you can't use it," I said then turned to Franya, "And perhaps I could teach you some magic, unless you would prefer swordplay."

"I know a couple spells," Franya said, "Mostly for retaining and transcribing information though. Some defensive magic would be a godsend out here and now."

"How long do you think you'll be here, Sharonna?" Iman asked as the sun dipped beneath the horizon.

"I don't know," I admitted, "Why do you ask?"

"Well since our retainer was killed, I don't expect us to leave your side until we get back to civilization," she explained, "After that, my family could use your talents. Would you consider staying if they hired you?"

"One thing at a time, please," I said, "Let's get out of this desert alive first. Speaking of which, I think it's best if we travel only at night for now, and look for shelter in the morning. The sun nearly killed me today and I'm not looking forward to it again."

12