Sindara Ch. 04

Story Info
A world where dragons are the dominant species.
9.2k words
4.84
5.5k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wasted no time getting dressed and packing our bedrolls, and we were gone before the first light. True to Ilnara's word, we soon left the gorge, the river made a sharp turn, and the rocky shore turned to sand and made for a much quicker time. I had hoped to see more of Ilnara's afterglow dancing like she had done the previous day. But, after nearly getting killed, she was understandably in a more dour mood. However, her spirits lifted somewhat with the sunrise as she started smiling again.

Yet, we were both much more cautious than we were yesterday, constantly looking over our shoulders and stopping every so often to listen for anything. We did hear something following us, so I drew my sword while Ilnara knocked an arrow. Then I spotted a long, tufted tail dip behind a tree and I lowered my blade.

"I warned you never to cross paths with me again!" I called. Taolung peeked out from behind the tree and Ilnara raised her bow.

"She's scouting for Gliaan!" Ilnara said.

"No! Don't kill me!" the other girl said, "I have nowhere else to go!"

"Go back to your mistress!" Ilnara ordered.

"If I go back to Gliaan, she'll kill me because I didn't attack you," Taolung said as she slowly walked out into the open. I got a much better look at her now that she was in daylight. I should have expected her to be beautiful, but she was remarkably beautiful, even by magical standards. She came in alongside Ilnara, the only other Sindaran woman I knew. Her alluring scales were a dull, bronze color in the shade, but in the sunlight, they seemed to take on a golden sheen. Her eyes were amber, and her hair was an iridescent black like a raven, almost a dark blue. Her facial features reminded me of the people who lived far to the east of my home back on Cadionia, with tall cheekbones and sharp, oblique eyes. Her accent was slightly different from Ilnara's, but she spoke the same language flawlessly.

"So why are you following us?" I asked.

"Probably to rob us and bring back the loot to appease Gliaan," Ilnara said, "Adiran, I told you we should have killed her."

Taolung ignored Ilnara and said, "Because... because you showed me mercy."

"So, what do you want from us?" I asked.

"To join you," she said, "If I go back to Gliaan, I'll die, and if I try to survive in the wilderness, I'll die. You're my only chance for survival." I made Ilnara lower her bow slightly, but not all the way. She glared at me and relaxed a little.

"There must be a bounty on your head," Ilnara said to her. Taolung didn't reply.

"We're going to Nelanthas," Ilnara continued, "If the authorities see you and recognize you, they'll kill you on sight."

"What if a knight spoke for me?" she asked.

I snorted a laugh and said, "I haven't been on this planet for two whole days. My word will likely mean nothing to the authorities."

"So all of my choices end in death?" Taolung shouted.

"You brought it upon yourself when you became a bandit," Ilnara said.

"Nari, can we talk?" you said. She followed me a short distance away, never taking her eyes off of the other young woman.

"She's right," I said, "All of her options end in death."

"If I can take care of myself, she can too," she replied.

"Does she look like she can survive in the wilderness to you?" Ilnara gave the girl a thorough appraisal.

"No, she's wyvern bait," she said.

"Well, I don't want to just leave her to die," I said, "so if you have any ideas..."

"Adiran, she's a criminal."

"So was I, Nari," I said. Ilnara sighed, and then she understood. We whispered back and forth for a few minutes while Taolung waited patiently.

"I don't like this," I said, "It's too rushed."

"It was your idea," Ilnara said, "And you said it's the only choice," Then we returned to Taolung.

"Why did you become a bandit?" I asked.

"Because I..."

"Don't make me ask again," I said.

"Because I killed my sensei," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It was an accident!" Taolung sobbed, "We had a terrible argument, and I let my anger grow overnight. When we trained the next morning, I let my fury control me and forgot to hold back my kick. So I struck her much harder than I intended, and I broke her neck."

"Have you ever killed anyone else?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Innocent?"

"Yes."

"So you confess to being a murderer then," you said, "By my code, I am well within my right to execute you where you stand. But, I'll say that you turned yourself in, so I will offer you a choice, the same one I was given when I was being led to the gallows." That wasn't entirely true, my master offered me the choice on my way to prison, but I needed to get through to her. I shuddered to think what would have happened to me in Ironbolt Rock, and I probably would have wished for hanging if I was sent there.

"First choice: we will give you five days of rations and a bow," I said, "No arrows though so that you don't shoot us in the back. You would have to survive on your own in the wild." Taolung didn't seem to like her chances with that one.

"Or, you can swear yourself to me," I said, "To be my apprentice, and I would train you to be a paladin. That's all that I can do. Eventually, I will have to return to my homeworld as well. So if you accept, you would be expected to follow me."

"This planet has nothing more to offer me," Taolung said, "What would I need to do?"

"You would have to follow my every command," I said, "to uphold our code to the letter and in spirit, and if you ever break the law again, I will break you. Make no mistake, this is not the easy way out, but you'll live."

"That doesn't sound any worse than working for Gliaan," she said.

"However, I will also be there for you at all times, along with a whole company of other knights," I explained, "You will learn our magicks, and you'll have the ear of the gods in your times of greatest need. It's probably your best option, but it comes with a lot of baggage."

"You don't even know me," Taolung finally said, "And you already know that I killed my last teacher. Why are you making me this offer?"

"He just wants to have sex with you," Ilnara said.

"Nari!"

"Adiran, you've been giving me that same look ever since our first night in the marsh," Ilnara said, "I'm not a virgin anymore, I know what that look means. What? I don't blame you. I mean, look at her. But don't lie to her that you're doing this only out of the goodness of your heart."

I returned to Taolung and caught her ogling me. It occurred to me that I was the first man she had seen in a long time, and the look in her eye was the same one that Ilnara gave me. I had to admit, she looked very appealing as well, and I realized my gaze was lingering a bit too long on parts of her that weren't her face. We both made a deliberate effort to look away after that.

"Ignore her," I said, "Yes, you are a beautiful woman, Taolung. But regardless, I would make this offer even if you weren't." Admittedly, I wasn't sure that I wasn't lying to myself. And Ilnara did have a valid reason not to trust her, especially since she admitted to killing her last teacher. But what kind of paladin would I be if I didn't show compassion once in a while?

"Damned code of honor," I whispered and then asked, "Well, what do you say?" Taolung gazed off toward the mountains in thought, then she turned back to me.

"I'll do it. Is there some kind of ceremony or ritual?" she asked.

"Not until you become a full paladin," I explained, "right now you're just a squire. Very well. By the authority given to me by the code of the paladins: you're now my apprentice, with all benefits and responsibilities therein. We can get more in-depth on the road, but right now, we need to get to Nelanthas."

"Thank you, um, sir knight," Taolung said nervously, "I don't know how to repay you for this."

"Thank me if it works," I said as we started moving again.

"If it works?!" Taolung shouted after me.

"The authorities in Nelanthas might not accept it!" Ilnara said ominously.

"So my fate is up to chance then," she said.

"Not necessarily," I said, "Per the last peace treaty between our two worlds, the paladin code must be recognized by Sindaran authorities. However, the Paladin Corps has no way to enforce that, and I've heard it's not very popular everywhere."

"You heard correct," Ilnara said, "You might face justice yet, bandit." Taolung snarled at her in reply.

She was very excited to learn from you, though. I started teaching her my code immediately as we walked, and she cocked her head inquisitively the whole time. Maybe she was showing her gratitude to me for giving her a second chance. Maybe she was pretending to be interested to try to sleep with me. Or rob me. I don't know, but either way, she was acting as flirtatious as Ilnara was yesterday.

The young half-lung was also astonishingly quick and limber. At one point she performed a standing jump onto a log that was suspended three meters in the air. She walked its length with perfect balance while we conversed.

"What does your code say about sleeping with other paladins, though? Hmm?" Taolung asked.

"It's not forbidden," I said, "But a romantic relationship between master and apprentice is gravely frowned upon. Let's not start off on that note or it will make things too complicated."

"What are you insinuating, master?" Taolung said with mock outrage, "Are you accusing me of trying to seduce you?" I'm a lady of principle."

"Principle, right," I said, "Says the woman who admitted to killing her last teacher and then became a bandit."

Still hanging upside down, Taolung folded her arms and frowned.

"I said it was an accident," she said, "Besides, you told me you were being led to the gallows when you first became a paladin."

"Not exactly," I said, "But I needed to get through to you." Taolung glared at me then dropped down to the ground.

"So you expect me to follow your moral code, but you lied to me when we first met."

"That... is a fair accusation," I said, "You're right. I shouldn't have done that."

"I don't mind following you," Taolung said, "But if you want my respect, you need to be better than people like Gliaan. She's always lying."

"I'll remember that," I said, "But the same goes for you. Tell me exactly what happened to your last teacher."

"She called my mother a traitor to my face," she said.

"Why would she say that?" I asked.

"There was a revolution in my land, and my mother fought on the losing side," she said, "I only wanted to punish my teacher for that, but I underestimated the power of my next strike and I broke her neck. The old crone didn't think I had the strength or skill either, and she was always belittling me. I didn't respect her either, but I never meant to kill her."

"What was her name," I asked, "Just out of curiosity. I'm sure I've never heard of her."

"Shelong the Smoke Fist," Taolung said.

"What a crock of shit!" Ilnara finally said, "THE Smoke Fist. You can't have killed her. She died thirty years ago."

"Yes, by my hand," Taolung said, "I was only thirty at the time."

"You mean to tell me Shelong the Smoke Fist was killed by a little girl?" Ilnara asked, "Well since we're having this conversation, who do you think slew the Great Wyrm of Jurren?"

"Don't tell me it was you?" Taolung rolled her eyes.

"That's right," Ilnara said.

"Well, I'm sure you've heard of the Sisters of the Wind," Taolung said, "I defeated all of them. At the same time."

Ilnara got up in her face and said, "I climbed the Peaks of Eternity in the dead of winter without a guide or a rope."

"I once ran a mile in two minutes," Taolung said.

"I can shoot the wings off a butterfly with my bow," Ilnara said.

"I can balance on my staff on one foot for an entire day," Taolung said.

"Well... I'm not a virgin!" Ilnara finished. I had stopped paying attention, so I wasn't ready when Ilnara yanked my trousers down and wrapped her tongue around my manhood.

"Whoa! Nari, what are you-"

"Showing this one what a real woman looks like," she said while looking Taolung dead in the eye. Ilnara was taking no prisoners and she devoured my cock. She lubed it up with her saliva until it was good and slick. Then she stood up and yanked her trousers down too.

"Here? Now?" I asked while looking sheepishly at Taolung. Ilnara turned around and lined my cock up with her pussy then pulled me inside her.

"Right here," Ilnara hissed, "Right now." Then she wrapped her tail around my waist so I would fuck her properly. Ilnara leaned forward against a tree and arched her back seductively at Taolung who stared with a mixture of discomfort, anger, and genuine arousal.

"Fuck me good, Adiran!" Ilnara said. I shrugged and grabbed hold of her hips for more leverage as I plowed her from behind. She smiled victoriously and never broke eye contact with Taolung. For her part, my apprentice gradually succumbed to her lust and her hand found its way inside her pants. She broke eye contact with Ilnara, though, and stared at me instead.

Meanwhile, Ilnara forgot about whatever point she was trying to make to Taolung because this was only the second time she had ever had sex. She lost herself in the moment and her tail started squeezing my waist a little too tight. While I felt bad for Taolung, Ilnara's tight cunt still felt incredible, and soon I was just as lost in the moment as her.

Taolung didn't even seem to mind Ilnara's pettiness, at least not too badly. The half-lung wiggled out of her pants and squatted. Two fingers slid in out and out of her snatch while she tickled her clit with the tip of her long, tufted tail.

Then Ilnara said, "Pull my horns! Hold on to my horns and take me!" I did as requested and grabbed hold of her longest pair of horns like they were handles. I tried pumping in and out of her faster, but Ilnara wasn't impressed yet.

"Harder!" she gasped. So I yanked her head back and she wrapped her arms around the nearest tree trunk. I slammed into her over and over and the sound of flesh slapping together echoed through the forest.

Taolung was now squeezing her clit between her fingers and twisting it just like her nipple in her other hand. Her tail was in her mouth, and she bit it to avoid screaming out loud while she came from watching me in the middle of sex.

Ilnara and I came not long after, and I remembered to pull out of her. My cum painted Nari's back white. Her tail let go of my waste and she hung onto the tree panting from exertion. Then she looked back at me with those hypnotic, green eyes and wagged her tail like a cat.

"What were we... thanks Adiran," Nari said, but then the reality of what we did set in and she looked away self-consciously. Taolung was stretched out languidly in the shade with her tail draped over her ankles. Then she sat up and remembered what we were up to.

"Right, Nelanthas," she said then scowled at Ilnara.

We all redressed awkwardly because we all felt uncomfortable after that. I didn't enjoy cuckolding Taolung like that, she didn't like being left out, and Ilnara was embarrassed after having sex in front of somebody else. So we continued on in silence before I spoke up.

"That was immature, Nari," I said.

"Sure it was," she admitted, "But you reciprocated."

"That I did," I sighed, "But did you not hear my conversation with her that I'm trying to live a good example?"

"It's okay, Sensei. I'm not mad or embarrassed," Taolung said, "I've watched harems have sex before. But next time please find someplace private or invite me to join you."

"I'll remember that," I said, "Ilnara?"

"And I won't do that again," she said, "I thought it would be exciting, but I guess I wasn't ready to cross that threshold just yet."

We reached the main road around noon, and then our progress went much faster. Wilderness gave way to patches of farmland, then wide, tilled fields. Finally, in the afternoon, we crested a hill, and I saw for the first time the draconic city of Nelanthas.

Although I didn't care to admit it to my companions, my initial impression was underwhelming. It was beautiful, just as Ilnara said it was. But from her description, I was expecting a vast, urban sprawl like my home city, Argendale. I wondered if perhaps Sindaran cities were smaller than humans' because they were less numerous.

It may not have been a broad city, but it was a very tall one. I counted twelve towers, their spires plated in a deep blue metal, and each of them was as high as any structure on my homeworld. The walls were also very high, not nearly as high as the towers, but they surrounded Nelanthas like a sheer cliff. One of the twelve towers straddled the walls and doubled as the city's main gate. A massive, stone-carved dragon with four wings perched atop the gate, which one pair of wings framed underneath, and the other pair wrapped partway around the tower behind it. Suddenly, my first impression was completely shattered when I realized the sheer scale of the structure.

We started to pass by other travelers, some going to the city, others leaving it. Each woman we met did a double-take and stared at us, specifically me, with their mouths agape. This made me uncomfortable because not all of them watched me with wonder. Several seemed to stare at me with malice in their eyes, though I had no idea why. Ilnara noticed this and took my hand.

"What's that about?" I asked.

"Some people still remember the last war between our worlds," Ilnara explained.

"That was a hundred years ago!" you said, "My great-grandfather was too young to fight in that war."

"Well, we've established that your people age faster than mine," Ilnara said, "It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you."

"Neither will I... sensei," Taolung said as well and took my other hand.

"Sensei?" I asked.

"It means teacher," Taolung said. Ilnara stared daggers at her, and she glared back. Then they both bared their teeth at each other. If I thought Ilnara had an impressive assortment of fangs, Taolung curled back the sides of her lips so far that I saw her back teeth held even more fangs. Ilnara flinched at this threat display and pulled me tighter.

"Knock it off, you two!" I said, "If you were human, you could both have grandchildren by now, so please don't act like children."

"Sorry, Adiran," Ilnara said.

"Sorry, Sensei," Taolung said immediately after.

I felt much safer between the two of them, but as we drew closer, I realized something was wrong, or something terrible had already happened. I hadn't seen them at first because of the long grass, but now I began to notice smoldering piles of gods knew what. Black, charred, and some of them reeked like death, but most of them were ashes now. Still, I noticed some telltale signs of what had happened here. Rings of arrows and javelins stuck out of the ground here and there. There was a huge, dead animal with a saddle on its back that had been slashed to pieces. I could tell from the smell of venom that it had been attacked by demons.

"Interesting," I said when we finally reached the main gate.

A detachment of guards, five of them, met us outside the city. Each woman wore a visored helmet, but the glow of their eyes shone through the eyeholes. The tallest of them wore only light armor, including her helmet from which a crown of horns jutted out the back. She was just as tall as the bandit, Gliaan, though she was far more majestic. She was also far more imposing because she was the first half-dragon I had met who had wings. Though they were folded up tightly, I estimated that her wingspan must have been forty feet at the smallest, and her tail was so long that it dragged on the ground behind her.

She held up her hand, commanding us to halt. Then she removed her helmet, and I avoided gasping out loud. Needless to say, she was as gorgeous as any woman you had ever met because that seemed to be a running theme on this planet. Her eyes were a piercing, icy blue, and her hair fell around her shoulders like a waterfall of molten gold. Her lips were a rich brown and glossy like melted chocolate (My world, I get to decide which cash crops grow where), and I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to kiss them. Or to have them wrapped around my cock. Although she wore armor, it was lighter than the other four guards and hinted at her body's curves like a perfect hourglass. Altogether, her face could only be described as nothing short of perfection, which was the beauty inherent from a magical bloodline. I almost didn't hear her when she spoke because I was so entranced.