Sinful Ambitions Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah Ferguson meets Alejandra Guilmant and the CEO.
9k words
4.69
2.3k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This series is written for my friend Breadloaf. The celeb choice; plot and setting were entirely his idea. Thank you to him for allowing me to share this with you all!

******************

Miami, Florida

Wind blew through the darkness on a rainy midnight evening across town. Lights shined like glitter across downtown Miami through the night for anyone who was looking down from a window in a tall building. Hannah Ferguson studied her reflection for a moment with the glare of lights above her head. She could still see the black of night from the window, with the lights of another hotel building in clear view. Further down, she could see the streets lit up with pole lights and cars passing through. No matter what hour of the night, Miami was active through the passing hours. She licked her lips and studied her reflection one last time, running her left hand through her hair to make sure it was fixed properly. Shadows moved behind her, the reflection casting dark colors with people coming and going.

A private party was arranged across town in the name of Gold Modelling. The guest list included only employees and models signed on record with the company. Since she was the latest addition to the roster, Hannah received an early invitation four days in advance. Her old friend Sheffield had told her that the only women at the party would be the models signed on record. That gave her the impression that there would be more to this party than simply champagne and finger foods. Her agent, Jeff, had made a point to tell her that he would not be attending the party. Hannah guessed that he felt guilty for cheating on his girlfriend with her. It was an ego boost for her to know she had that effect on a man. Jeff was easy to put under her thumb on that first day. Since then, he had become somewhat distant from her and only wanted to engage in a working relationship. No friends with benefits or any favors on the side

If she wanted to, Hannah could have teased Jeff. She easily guessed that she was a more skilled cocksucker than the woman he was in a relationship with. Priding herself on such dirty pleasures, she could have asked him if his girlfriend knew the act of ball surfing. That was one of many things Hannah took pride in knowing. The way she made that man moan and blow his load all over her face, she knew that he was not getting that same level of satisfaction from his girlfriend. Whatever the case, he was not here tonight and was merely an afterthought to her. It did not matter that she had not been with a man since that night. The single life gave such privileges that a one night stand could come and go with no strings attached. Sheffield informed her that at a party like this, the company CEO would be present. Hannah had yet to meet the man known as boss around Gold Modelling.

Martin Lewis was a name that had to carry some level of recognition inside the fashion industry. He became the CEO of Gold Modelling Company after purchasing the company two years prior. His family had connections in the oil industry with two companies that had made them a fortune in the billions. A forty-one year-old man with no family to tie him down, trying to branch out and run his own business. This wasn't his first attempt at running a company as a CEO. His father had gathered a team of business partners around him who had mentored Martin through his twenties and thirties. Everything relied on the fact that he was not tied down to a family to take care of. The man was on a mission to prove himself and gain some status in the world. Wherever that may come from, it would not be tied to his family's legacy in oil. That job was reserved for his brother, who followed their father's footsteps.

Hannah knew nothing about Mr. Lewis, as she referred to him in the conversations with Sheffield. The old man told her a few stories, saying that he was a man who liked to stay in the background of a business. A boardroom ran the day-to-day innerworkings of the company, with Martin's stamp of approval as the final decision. Sheffield did tell Hannah one small detail that intrigued her upon referencing what he called a 'Malibu lifestyle' for the man. Since he had no wife or family at home, it made sense to Hannah that the man fancied himself as a playboy. She knew agents and other men working in modeling agencies who liked to sleep around and enjoy a wild lifestyle. The same could not be said for a CEO of sorts. She was already imagining him to be some mysterious figure before arriving at the party a few hours later.

Martin Lewis was a ghost, nowhere to be seen through the many rooms of a luxury penthouse suite. Was this even his place of residency? Hannah's mind wandered with many questions about this mysterious man. She was not the only woman in attendance tonight, as the other models filed through the front doors within the first hour of the party. Her one-piece black, strapless dress hugged all her curves, raising her breasts with a heavy cleavage. Red was her choice of lipstick for the evening. Black stilettos were the last piece of her outfit, leaving Hannah content without bringing a purse along with her. Other models dressed similarly to her, as if they were aiming to impress the CEO whenever he decided to arrive. She exchanged smiles and shook hands with other girls and some men at the party. A glass of wine was served by a butler in a white tuxedo. Other than that cold beverage, Hannah had not indulged in any party favors offered.

The party had been relatively tame so far. No drugs, at least not visible. Hannah remembered her days in Los Angeles, where she had been to parties where coke was passed around and other drugs were consumed as 'party favors'. A man created music all by himself, sitting at a grand piano in the living room. His style of play had a jazz flavor, setting a more relaxed mood for the party. It was nothing like the upbeat electronic and hip-hop music Hannah had heard from parties in the past. As she stood there, still studying her reflection from a window, the piano keys chimed in the distance in a slow groove. Voices were heard chattering and laughing from behind her, but she paid them no mind. When she finally turned around, Hannah's eyes scanned across the room. She had to guess that some agents had arrived at the party after seeing men in suits accompanying some models. It was just a subtle reminder that Jeff had a built-in excuse not to bother showing up.

Cream-colored wallpaper covered nearly every wall of the penthouse suite, except for the kitchen. The carpet-covered floor became a pattern of white tiles when stepping into the kitchen. Hannah did not put much thought into the interior decorations. The longer she observed the living room, she noticed the lack of any personal photographs hanging in frames or other such decorations that someone would put on display if this were their true home. That was enough to tell her that Mr. Lewis had only rented this suite for the party. A man like him most likely resided in a mansion, or so she thought. By the time he finally arrived at the party, the atmosphere had entirely shifted. Everyone in the living room became aware that someone important had arrived as silence fell over the room. The piano player stopped temporarily before shifting keys across the instrument to play a slow series of riffs. An entrance song for the man of the hour.

Heels were heard clacking through the moment of silence. Martin Lewis did not enter the party alone. A tall woman with brunette hair brushed against his right side. A silky black dress with a snake-skin pattern hugged her curves, revealing her legs and feet pushed into a pair of high-heeled pumps. She turned her head, grinning as if the other guests were an audience to see her. When the woman stepped aside, Hannah got a good look at Mr. Lewis. His black hair was slicked back to reveal a slightly receding hairline. Grey lines were visible among his hair while his face was clean shaven. Dark eyes looked uninterested in the party as he stood quietly in a black pinstriped suit covering his slim build. A man approached him, raising his glass in a salute and whispering something. Martin Lewis did not react as he stepped away from his date and began to walk across the room. She soon followed behind him, just in time for another man to approach him.

"Good evening, Mr. Lewis. I can't believe I'm finally meeting you."

Not a word was spoken as the CEO waved his hand, dismissing the man quietly. He did not have to speak to get his point across. Hannah quirked her eyebrows at this sight. First impressions were hard to ignore. Martin Lewis radiated an aura of power and respect. It was amusing to see someone approach him and try to suck up to the man. He was quick to step out of the living room and wander up the metal staircase leading to the second floor of the penthouse. Hannah began to wonder if the woman he brought along with him was simply to ward off any suspecting models who may try to jump in bed with him. Judging by the look of the other woman, she was nothing to fear. She did not follow him upstairs initially, so that told Hannah they may not be as close as it seemed. Stepping closer to her, Hannah greeted the woman with a smile.

"Hi, nice dress you've got there."

The woman was caught off guard initially, returning a smile that flashed her full teeth.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

She spoke with a heavy accent. Hannah nodded before speaking again.

"I'm Hannah, a new model with the company. I don't think we've met before."

"You're new? So am I. My name is Alejandra, but friends call me Ale."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Alejandra."

"You are Hannah who?"

"Hannah Ferguson. Have you heard of me anywhere?"

Alejandra looked puzzled, leading Hannah to continue on.

"I've been in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition four times."

She held up four fingers of her right hand, bragging. Alejandra's lower lip fell for a moment in an obvious shock before smiling.

"Wow, congratulations. That is some achievement. I've been modeling for a while, but I'm trying to make it as an actress. I was in Narcos: Mexico for some episodes. My full name is Alejandra Guilmant."

That name rang no bells for Hannah, though the feeling was mutual between the two women. She still offered a smile and nodded.

"Congrats on making it into a show. I haven't been that lucky yet."

Alejandra laughed. It was time to ask a more serious question rather than waste time with small talk.

"So, are you dating Mr. Lewis?"

The question made Alejandra's eyes enlarge for a moment before she grinned. The question had clearly caught her off guard.

"Oh, uh... not exactly."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just met him last month. That's an awfully short amount of time to be dating someone, don't you think?"

Hannah chuckled at that answer. Alejandra was clearly not anticipating to be asked such a question. So far, no one was brave enough to climb the staircase and disturb him from whatever he was doing in the bedroom.

"Well, he's the boss. I would like to introduce myself to the man signing off on my paychecks."

Alejandra giggled upon stepping back. She motioned with her right hand index finger.

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to him."

Easier than expected, Hannah thought to herself. She followed behind Alejandra, their heels clicking and clacking in a solid rhythm over the piano playing. Hannah gripped the rail of the staircase with her right hand, feeling the cold steel against her palm as they stomped up the stairs and arrived at a black door. Alejandra did not bother knocking before gripping the metal knob and turning it open. Inside, Martin Lewis sat in a black leather chair against the wall. Light reflected across the flat screen of a smartphone resting on the right arm rest. His cold, dark eyes turned to Alejandra as she entered the room.

"Back already? I see you've brought someone with you."

"Yes, Mr. Lewis. This lady has been dying to meet you."

Hannah chuckled as she stepped closer to the man, allowing his gaze to scan her body.

"I'm Hannah Ferguson, and I just signed to Gold Modelling last week."

"I know you. You're that girl from Sports Illustrated."

The fact he knew of her made Hannah grin. Alejandra dropped her smile, leaving the impression that he may not have known who she was when they first met.

"That's right! I was just telling Ale how many times I've been in the swimsuit edition."

"Yeah, I know about that too. You're the first swimsuit girl we've signed."

His lips finally curved into a small grin. At least she had his attention without competing with the woman standing beside her. That was only short lived, since he turned his eyes towards Alejandra and spoke to her.

"Have you had any wine downstairs yet, babe?"

"No. I was waiting on you to share with me."

"I don't want any alcohol tonight. I know we just got here, but I don't plan on staying."

His eyes shifted back to Hannah before he spoke again.

"What are you here for? Just wanted to say hi?"

That question was enough to intimidate anyone. Something about Martin's presence and mannerisms had a commanding presence. Hannah swallowed her breath to avoid stuttering her reply.

"You're the boss, Mr. Lewis. I wanted to meet the man in charge."

"Well, it's nice to meet one of my models. I'm looking for some entertainment tonight, so I'll be leaving soon."

That comment made Alejandra smirk. She was clearly his choice of 'entertainment', as he put it. Hannah had to make a quick choice for herself. Was she willing to throw herself at the CEO and sleep with the man at the top of the company? Apart from the thought of using him to gain an advantage in her career, she found herself more attracted to him than Jeff. Something about Martin told her he was the type of man who knew what he wanted and how to get it. She licked her lips, locking her eyes on him before speaking again.

"Entertainment, you say. I have much I can offer."

"Do you?"

His question was almost taunting her in that low voice he spoke in. Hannah kept her eyes locked on him and thought about something of a secret weapon with her body. He did not break eye contact with her, so he was not distracted by the view of her cleavage. Maybe he was an ass man, she thought to herself. If that were the case, she knew there was one thing she could do that would be irresistible. Without saying a word, she moved her hands to the zippers on the front of her dress and carefully slid them down to loosen the article of clothing. She then pressed both hands against her sides and shoved the dress down before stepping out of it. Martin and Alejandra looked over Hannah's slim figure. Only a black thong and matching bra kept her from being completely naked. With their attention focused on her body, she began to slowly turn around.

With no initial words spoken, Hannah guessed that the man was not impressed by her willingness to strip down without request. Here she was, throwing herself at him instead of slowly seducing him. Hannah leaned forward and pressed her hands against her legs as she slightly bent her knees. She shoved her ass out and then began to roll her hips, making her cheeks shake and clap together. Alejandra stepped closer and turned around to watch Hannah twerk. This was a talent she prided herself on having. The way her ass cheeks clapped together in a steady rhythm was proof that one did not need to be curvaceous to learn this art form. She continued to twerk, feeling her ass cheeks smack together while hearing Alejandra's voice in a faint gasp. After several seconds, Martin finally spoke.

"Impressive. I do like a woman who knows how to work her body."

She stopped twerking and bent over, still modeling her firm booty for him. Hannah heard Martin take a deep breath. She could only imagine a wide grin crossing his face now.

"And one who doesn't hesitate to strip down the way you did."

Leaning forward again, Hannah turned around to face Martin. She noticed he had leaned up in his chair, as if he were ready to stand. No grin ran across his lips, leaving her slightly disappointed.

"Put your dress back on. If you want to entertain me tonight, you can join Alejandra."

The two women exchanged looks for a moment. Martin observed their expressions before speaking again.

"That's only if you don't have a problem with another woman in the bedroom."

"I've never been a part of a threesome before."

Alejandra spoke, causing Martin to raise his eyebrows and grin.

"Well, now is your chance."

Hannah giggled, flashing her teeth in a full grin. She had never been in a threesome before either, but she was not about to spill that truth to Martin.

"We could both take him together. Might be a little too much for him to handle."

Martin chuckled at that remark while Alejandra curved her lips into a smile. Both women gazed back at him, nodding slowly. Now that it was settled, Martin nodded and replied.

"Well then, I think we need to leave this party soon."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

The rain had come and gone by the time Martin, Hannah, and Alejandra left the party together. He made his exit known with a woman on each side: Hannah to his left and Alejandra to the right. A slick, black stretch limousine awaited them outside the hotel after he made a phone call to his driver. Inside the limo, Hannah's eyes wandered across the luxury interiors with crimson floors and padded leather seats. It was a small taste of what was to come. Martin wanted to get straight down to business, talking dirty between the girls. Alejandra proved early on to have quite the filthy mind as she teased him about blowjobs and how he made a mess on her face last night. Martin ignored some of this talk, turning his attention to Hannah and asking her business-minded questions.

She explained that her agent was Jeff, but Martin did not care about him. He did not even know the names of several agents working at the company. This gave her the solid impression that he was the type of CEO who sat in an ivory tower to distance himself from the day-to-day workings of his business. The discussion was short-lived, but gave Hannah the impression that he was the type of man who could help her go places. All she had to do was play her cards right and impress him tonight. The limo eventually came to a stop outside the gates of his luxury mansion. The rain began to fall again when they stepped out of the limo, dashing to the front doors to avoid getting soaked. Hannah did not have the time to study the outer appearance of his home. Beyond the front doors, she was greeted by a lightly colored foyer with dim lights.

Her eyes wandered up a spiraling staircase with a gold rail. Martin ignored it, instead inviting the girls to stomp their heels through a doorway that led down a dark corridor. Alejandra knew where they were going. She appeared to have some level of familiarity with the home, leading Hannah directly behind her. The trio entered a lounge room complete with dark red carpet flooring and black walls with gold lining. A black leather couch sat in the middle of the room with two matching chairs across from it and lamps on either side. No television was on the wall, nor were there any other pieces of entertainment. This left Hannah wondering what the true purpose of this room was. Since Martin said he wanted to be entertained, she assumed this had to be some kind of fuck room. He offered wine to them, but Hannah declined. She did not need any alcohol in her system to deliver a satisfying experience.