Sinful Ambitions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Ohhhhhh, YES!!"

Alejandra's voice echoed through the room and down the dark halls. Hannah did not hesitate to use what she considered to be her secret weapon of the night. Rolling her hips, Hannah began to grind and make her ass cheeks clap together. Martin continued to thrust into Alejandra's pussy, not distracted by the sight to his right side so far. Alejandra used her right hand fingers to rub and play with her clit.

"Keep fucking me, yes! I'm almost there!"

Since he did not say anything about her spanking herself, Hannah drew back her right hand and slapped her own booty hard enough to get his attention. Martin glanced over and slapped her ass hard. Alejandra closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she began to groan. Her hands pushed down into the cushions of the couch, raking her nails across the surface, as her climax was now imminent. Hannah continued to twerk, still rolling her hips and shaking that ass while Alejandra screamed louder than before.

"OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!"

Martin made one last thrust in her pussy before pulling his cock out to create a gush of juices spraying like a fountain. Alejandra squealed as she was completely out of breath. Somehow, he was able to fuck her and hold himself back from experiencing his own orgasm. Hannah was impressed by that, as she finally quit twerking her booty.

"Go on upstairs, babe. You know where your room is."

Alejandra did not utter a word as she was still trying to catch her breath. Just like that, he fucked her and dismissed her from the room. The woman obediently followed his instructions, rising from the couch and stomping out of the room. Her heels could be heard clicking and clacking down the marble hall in the distance. Hannah remained in position. Her palms were still pressed against the seats of the couch as she glanced at him from across her right shoulder.

"You did her a favor. She is already jealous. I'm not sure she would've handled it well watching you fuck me."

He chuckled at her remark.

"I like Ale, but I think I like you better so far."

"Oh, really? I must say, I enjoy being your dirty little whore, Mr. Lewis."

Hannah turned slightly, noticing the shiny coat of love nectar dripping from his cock. She licked her lips and moved around to face him. Without being ordered to do so, Hannah grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

"Before we fuck, allow me to clean this."

She slid his cock between her lips and loudly slurped the other woman's juices off. Martin moaned at this feeling as she quickly began to bob her head up and down while gazing up into his eyes. He did not have to tell her. She knew he was impressed by her actions. Slowly, she sucked his shaft while pressing her hands against his legs. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking his entire length down her throat with ease. This was a proper position to demonstrate the act of ball-surfing. Hannah held herself, feeling his cock rub at the back of her throat as she slid out the tip of her tongue and wiggled it on his hairy ball sack.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..."

Her surprise act was strong enough to make him moan. Hannah slithered her tongue between her lips and opened her eyes. She gazed up into his dark hues upon withdrawing his shaft from her mouth and releasing it with a pop sound. One string of saliva dangled from her lower lip back to his thick pole. The string broke before she spit on his shaft. She wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock again, stroking it in her spit.

"All clean and now polished."

"Just admit it, you love sucking cocks. You have quite the talent with your mouth."

"Maybe I just love sucking your cock, mister."

A smile ran across his lips before Hannah kissed his dick goodbye. She got up from the floor and bent over, forming the same position as before. Her hands pressed into the cushion of the couch as she raised her ass for him.

"I'm ready when you are, sir."

Hesitant to call him that, she only did it after hearing Alejandra utter that word more than once.

"When's the last time you were fucked in the ass, Hannah?

Her heart rate jumped at that question. She did not guess he would go for her ass first. Closing her eyes, Hannah lowered her head and purred soft moans.

"Not since last year."

"Oh, you poor thing. The way you shake it, I figured you always get pounded every chance you get."

"No, it's been a long time. I would be honored to have you pound the fuck out of my ass."

After her reply, Martin slid his cock up the crack of her booty. Hannah pouted, biting her lower lip as she felt his hands squeeze both cheeks and pull them apart. He used his right hand to rub his cock up and down the crack of her fine ass before pushing the head into her dark little hole.

"Ohhhhhh, yes. Go on and push that big fucking cock up my ass."

Her words were answered by his right hand striking her ass. Hannah stretched her hands out across the couch seat and raised her head. She could feel several inches of his cock pushing into her ass. When Martin gripped her hips, she swallowed her breath in preparation for the pounding to come.

"Fuck! This ass is tight!"

"Is that a problem?"

"Nope. Just gonna have to give me a minute here."

He came to a sudden stop and grunted. Hannah opened her eyes, gazing down at the leather surface of the couch. She could feel his cock pulsating in her ass, giving her the temptation to slide one hand down and begin playing with her pussy. Resisting the temptations for now, Hannah kept her head raised and soon felt him begin thrusting his dick in her ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fuck my ass! Come on and pound it hard!"

Spank! His hand slapped across her ass again. That only made her more excited upon feeling his cock pump in and out of her dark tunnel.

"Spank me too! I love that!"

Martin grunted loudly before spanking the right cheek of her ass. He began to thrust harder and faster. His balls slapped against the undersides of her ass cheeks as her breasts began jiggling and bouncing from beneath her. Hannah kept her hands pressed into the seat of the couch, elevating herself as she took every inch of his cock, over and over.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! FUCK YES!!"

Spank! His hand smacked her ass again. Hannah gritted her teeth and began to rake her fingernails across the leather surface of the cushion below. Martin found a rhythm, pounding her ass with inch after inch of his long cock. Martin groaned and grunted before slowing down. He pushed the entire length of his dick deep into her ass. Hannah moaned at this wonderful feeling, unsure if he was testing her limits or not. He began to slowly pull his cock out of her ass while speaking.

"I know you enjoyed that, but we've both waited long enough for this next part. You don't have to beg like Ale. I'm not going to make you wait forever."

Hannah giggled before biting her lower lip. She purred a soft moan as she felt the absence of his shaft from her ass hole. When it brushed over her wet folds, Hannah purred again.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck me however you want me. I can be your sweet angel or your dirty little whore."

"Oh, Hannah... I think you've already made up your mind which one of those you like to play."

As his cock pushed into her juicy cunt, Hannah closed her eyes and moaned. She adjusted her right hand on the couch, sliding it closer to her left fingers. Martin did not delay in bucking his hips to drive his dick in and out of her cunt. Hannah moaned softly while closing her eyes.

"You like that? Are you my dirty little whore, Hannah?"

"Yes, yes! I am your dirty fucking little whore, Mr. Lewis!"

His left hand smacked her ass this time, striking it hard. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy while reaching for her hair with his right hand. Hannah moaned as he snatched her up and tugged hard.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like I'm your dirty little whore! FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!"

Her echoing voice brought a rise out of him as Martin found a steady pace with fucking her. Over and over, he thrust his cock into her pussy with such force that their bodies smacked together. Her breasts shook and jiggled in every direction. Hannah closed her eyes, knowing that at this rate he would surely fuck her into a climax before she was ready. This experience was so much better than the night she shared with Jeff.

"Scream, you fucking whore! Scream louder!!"

Martin let go of her hair to spank her ass with his dominant hand again. He continued to buck his hips, still fucking her. Hannah was drawing closer to that sweet release. She knew her time was running out with each thrust he gave her.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS!! I'M YOUR DIRTY LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!! FUCK ME, OH GOD, YES, FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

Clenching her teeth together, Hannah growled as she waited for his hand to strike her booty like before. She forgot about it as that familiar feeling of ecstasy began to overwhelm her from within. Her legs began to shake as her pussy leaked juices that streamed down her legs and coated her thighs. Martin came to a sudden halt and pulled his cock from her pussy as she experienced her climax. It took all of her strength to not collapse over the couch. Martin grunted as he stroked his cock as quickly as he possibly could. Hannah did not consider him still standing behind her.

"FUCK!! YES!! Take all of my cum! Take it all!!"

Torrents of his sticky seed splattered onto the left side of Hannah's back, streaking across her smooth skin. She moaned at this feeling, not expecting him to be so close to his orgasm that the best he could do was give it to her there. Groans and grunts were audible under his breath as string after string of warm cum smeared into her skin. Hannah maintained the position, not daring to move until he was done blowing his load across her back.

"You are fantastic. I could get used to fucking you every chance I get."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

He took a deep breath and cleared his throat before replying.

"I don't believe you have a boyfriend, but if you do, forget him. You don't need another man. Get up, and I'll take you upstairs. You can get cleaned up and have a guest room of your choice."

So that was it. Martin Lewis wanted to lay claim to her as a single woman. Hannah could not help but grin to herself as she got up from the couch. The cum oozed down her back, trickling down her legs as he walked her through his mansion. Alejandra was an afterthought to her, as was Jeff. Martin was correct. Hannah did not want another man after tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED