Sinful Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers

I saw his eyes flicker, then open slowly. I couldn't resist, flinging myself on top of him, smothering his face in kisses as he squirmed beneath me. He found my ribs, retaliating by tickling me until I was laughing so hard I inadvertently slipped off him towards the edge of the bed. Grabbing the blanket in one hand and a pillow in another in a desperate attempt to keep from falling I tumbled out. Benson had tried to stop me from falling off, only to join me in a mishmash of blanket, sheet, and pillows on the floor.

We sorted ourselves out, untangling our arms and legs, then looked at one another, only to begin a gentle wrestling match that I lost, lying under him as he pinned me, our faces inches from one another. We stopped our gentle struggles as our eyes met and held. Then our lips joined in a long passionate kiss, and then another. I was breathless, the feel of his body upon mine releasing a torrent of pleasure. Then his voice low and soft in my ear, "So is this how our mornings will start, both of us on the floor, not in bed?"

I looked at him with a sexy, wicked smile, "We can't fall off the floor."

He slowly got to his knees, then stood up and extended his hand down to me. He pulled me up and I reached down for the blanket, sheet, and pillow and threw them onto the bed thinking we were through playing. I was wrong as he scooped me up and tossed me onto the bed. I gave a squeal of surprise and rolled over onto my stomach, to prevent him from tickling me again. Instead he lay down next to me and became still as I lay with my head hidden, after a few seconds I had started to turn my head towards him, curious as to why he wasn't coming after me again. Then, I felt it, his hand come to my buttock and gently caressed in wide circles to hit both my cheeks, my nighty revealing my panties. Surprised, I opened my eyes wide, giggling in delight, no one had ever touched me that way. It felt naughty, but nice.

"Benson! What are you doing?"

The words were hardly out of my mouth when I felt him take his hand and squeeze one cheek gently several times. I couldn't help it, I started to laugh with delight, hardly believing it was one of the most intimate things we had ever done together. "Benson, you are really pushing the limits."

"Janet, you have such a beautiful set of buns. I have wanted to do this for months," a wide smile gracing his face, as he patted my cheek several times, then left his hand resting in place. I looked into his eyes as he placed his face on the mattress inches away from mine. I couldn't explain to myself how wonderful this felt, a form of affection we had shared for the first time--sensual, gentle, sexy, heart-pounding, and honest. It had made me feel desired, adored, and oh so wonderfully sexy. Me, sexy!

"Come on, we should have some breakfast," as he slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I watched, seeing the large bulge in his briefs. Oh my! As an image jumped into my mind as I watched those cute buns disappear as the door closed behind him.

The day had gone by rapidly, we went birding for a few hours, went home and made lunch, then went onto campus to study at the library for a while as Benson had to find a few reference materials he couldn't find online. It was while we were at the library that I felt it, my period was starting. A quick trip to the restroom confirmed it and I walked back out fully protected knowing there was a chance the rest of the day might turn a bit uncomfortable with mild cramps. It didn't happen often, but the Red Baron had a way of changing his flight profile from time to time. I walked to the drinking fountain and took a long, cool, refreshing drink, then walked back to the table to join Benson.

"Janet, I'm just about finished, will you be ready to go?"

"Yes, I finished the last few pages of my reading assignment and reviewed my notes. I don't think I'll need to study tomorrow at all, I should be ready for classes on Monday. Benson, would you mind if we took a little walk before heading back to your apartment?"

"No, of course not. Any particular place you want to walk?"

"No, I'm a little crampy is all, so we can just walk around campus for a while."

I could tell from his facial expression he knew what was going on. Not that we hadn't gone through this once or twice before. As we started out of the library I realized it was just another little thing we had shared over the years together. Funny how the little things of life can be a sign of something more important. After a short walk the cramps went away and we walked to the car and drove to his apartment. We sat down and decided to watch another football game together--we both liked college ball but had never been able to watch games together until we came to campus.

It was after half time when I felt a little drowsy and moved my pillow onto Benson's lap and lay down on my back. He pulled the small blanket on the back of the sofa down and covered me up without my asking. I closed my eyes and felt his hand come to rest on the outside of the blanket over my stomach--it felt good and in a few minutes the lights went out. The game was mid-way through the fourth quarter when I woke up. I blinked a few times and turned my head to focus my eyes and when they met his I smiled.

"Are we winning?"

"You might want to ask another question," he grinned.

What! Benson they were favored to win by two touchdowns," as I quickly sat up and looked at the screen. I saw we were ahead by a touchdown and field goal. I looked at Benson with an evil eye--he was playing me again.

"Benson!" I exclaimed as I half turned towards him.

"What! You mean we aren't rooting for the same team?"

I pushed against him laughing. He had gotten me again! He gave way by lying back against the back of the sofa and I found my face at his. His smile went from ear to ear, obviously enjoying his little victory.

"Why do I love you so much?" I demanded with a laugh.

I'm not sure it's my sense of humor, so...let's...see...maybe...

I pushed my lips onto his, he wasn't going to get a chance to tell me why. That was up to me to say. When our lips parted his eyes were looking into mine soft and tender. God, he was able to melt my heart with those eyes now more than ever. It was almost fifteen minutes later when we looked at the TV again, neither one of us knowing who won, it didn't matter. I knew both of us had won when I slowly extracted myself from his arms with a smile.

"Now, Mr. Funny Man, you're buying me supper."

We finished our Chinese food, putting the leftovers away for later. We pulled out the MasterMind game and played for almost an hour, both of us doing well, though I won one more game than Benson. I didn't rub it in too much, but I did get mileage out of it.

Our second night together was much like the first, only this time, with the lights out, I took his hand and placed it upon my breast over my night shirt. It felt good--different, good different. His hand cupped and squeezed gently as he whispered how wonderful it felt. Why had I waited so long to experience this! I knew why, but that was a different time and place, but it surprised me that the experience still haunted me.

The following morning I awoke with Benson spooning me from behind, his erection pushed against my buttock. I pushed back against it, amazed it could be so rigid without a bone in it?

My activity apparently awakened Benson as he said, "Good morning, Sweetheart."

I rolled toward him with a smile--me, his Sweetheart! I gently kissed his cheek, "Good morning to you too." Then I added, "Your friend woke me up this morning."

"It's called morning wood," he answered.

"That doesn't make any sense."

"You'd understand if you were a guy. Every morning it's like that when my bladder is full."

"Well then, maybe you ought to relieve yourself, if that's the case. I've already gone." I giggled knowing I'd learned something new about him just as my roommates had suggested I would.

The following week went by rapidly with classwork and tests to prepare for keeping me focused until Thursday evening when my phone rang. It was Tess checking to make sure Benson and I were still planning on her and Alan visiting with us. I assured her we were ready, which we were. The only thing that had changed was that I was planning on staying the night with Benson, the previous weekend had convinced both of us we were ready for the change and each evening was devoted to studying together mingled with a few kisses and some cuddling. I hadn't yet convinced myself to go braless, but the thought had been gaining favor as the weekend grew nearer. I was thinking it would feel even better if his hands were placed on my bared breasts, but I hadn't the courage to make the move.

I hadn't realized the sofa was actually a sofa-bed until Friday night when Benson had me help him move the coffee table away from it. Then he reached down to a strap and gave a strong tug outward, resulting in the bed extending out with a thin mattress attached to the wire frame. I lay down on it and it didn't feel as comfortable as I had hoped it would, but that was all we had. Benson went into the closet and pulled out two sleeping bags and we proceeded to spread them out after unzipping them to add another layer over the mattress, then added a slip-cover over the entire bed to hold everything in place. Finally we added a sheet, blanket, and two pillows.

The bed took up a good portion of the living room, but it would work. When Tess and Alan arrived we decided to go out to supper. It went well, I found Alan friendly with a dry sense of humor, and I liked the way he treated Tess. Alan and Benson seemed to get along well together, which was good as Tess and I had a lot to share with one another, leaving the guys to talk together for a while.

After we finished eating we took them on a short tour of campus before returning to the apartment. We were soon talking about plans for Thanksgiving as we had a break and Benson and I expected to return home. Of course, it had been on my mind for a while as I really wasn't sure how it would go once I returned home, though I knew I would be spending time at Benson's parents' home. Benson had already talked with his mother so they knew we planned on being home for at least one night, maybe two. When I told Tess I wasn't sure I wanted to stay at home if things got too tense her smiled disappeared.

Tess and I retreated to the bedroom leaving the guys to sit in the two chairs watching TV and talking in the living room, semi-bedroom.

"Janet, I think Mom and Dad want you to come home and have a family dinner. I'm sure they're going to want to talk with you and lay down the law. At least that's the impression I get--though Dad has been waffling quite a bit lately, he doesn't seem to be quite as strident as he was in the past. I think they miss you, in fact, both of us, since we have moved out. It's changed the family dynamic as now they have to deal with each other and the congregation who hasn't been as receptive to his sermons as they have been in the past. I think Mom gets an earful from some of her friends as a result."

I sighed. I knew I should take the bull by the horns and ask mother about it tomorrow when I called her. That way I could tell her I intended to bring Benson with me for dinner and get her reaction. It was time to draw a line in the sand myself as I would finally have some indication as to whether they were going to adapt to the change my attending college with Benson represented, or not.

I looked at Tess with a frown. "I guess I'll ask her tomorrow about coming home. I may as well test the waters now so Benson and I can discuss it. I assume you and Alan will be there."

"Yes, we've been spending part of Sunday with Mom and Dad for the last two months and they seem to have accepted him pretty well. I think they can tell we aren't into religion as much as they are, Alan doesn't believe in God, but he does feel there is a greater power that created the universe and runs it by way of the natural laws of physics and chemistry, things like that. I can accept that as I really don't believe like Mom and Dad that there is a God that has a plan for each of us, will listen to our prayers, and provide us guidance. We give thanks at the table to keep things comfortable, but beyond that we don't engage in any conversation about religion at all."

"Maybe that means they'd be willing accept Benson now," I replied trying to be upbeat.

"Maybe, I don't know. So, what time will Benson take you back to your dorm?"

"You mean tonight?"

"Yes, I mean tonight...of course I...Janet you aren't?

I smiled, "I am, starting last week after we talked."

Soooo, you and Benson have...

"No. We haven't...I'm...well...working up to it. I want to, but still haven't felt ready. Benson has been incredibly patient with me, sometimes I wonder why."

"Come on, Janet, you know why. Even you can't be that dense," she chided with a smile.

"Well he did tell me the first night I stayed he loved me and I told him the same thing. Tess, it has changed us so much, I mean these past three weeks have brought us so close. I feel so good all of the time, as if I can't get enough of him. After all the years we have known one another it seems as if it were meant to be this way."

"Okay, that's enough," as she dabbed at her eye, "I'm going to cry I'm so happy for you."

We walked back out into the living room to find the guys talking and laughing together. I could see it made Tess happy and I felt the same way to see them getting along so well. The rest of the weekend went fine with them deciding to remain Saturday night too. I considered the weekend a success for all of us.

It wasn't hard to see Alan and Tess fit together well and later when Benson and I talked he told me he was very impressed with Alan and thought he was good fit for Tess. Sunday afternoon found us back to our study routine. My brief call with my mother had gone well, though she was surprised Tess was visiting me. She hadn't asked about Benson. I spent Sunday night in the dorm to start my week knowing I wished I were sharing a bed with Benson.

We had our first set of major exams towards the end of the week and we put in our time studying--each of us quizzing the other. When the weekend came we were both ready to relax, spending all day Saturday watching birds, joining several other students to visit several parks before lunch. We bade our friends farewell and returned to Benson's apartment by one in the afternoon. We had gotten up before first light and I was surprised when Benson suggested we needed a nap.

The smile on my face told him I was all for some affection, this time I surprised him by telling him to take off his clothes so we could get under the blankets. He stripped down to his briefs and slipped under the blanket and sheet to warm the bed. Once he was settled, I proceeded to remove my clothes as he watched, this time removing my bra--standing in front of him for the first time in only my panties. I felt a surge of excitement as I slipped in next to him, his arm taking me in as I snuggled down to place my head onto his shoulder, my boobs tight against his chest. I closed my eyes and relaxed with a smile as he whispered, "Janet you look so beautiful. I love you."

Then, as his hand came to cover my bared breast, I whispered, "I love you too, handsome. Now, just a little nap before we play."

When I woke I had my leg over his hip and pelvis, my head on his chest, my arm across his chest at his side. I felt my skin against his and felt the warm glow emerge as I gently pushed my pussy against his hip firmly, not being able to resist gently relaxing and pushing against him again several times--the pleasure it provided was unmistakable as I felt my breathing deepen. I was almost entirely naked, my breasts soft against him not separated by a bra or nightshirt--another barrier broken. Slowly over this past month I had inched forward, past my inhibitions, past the feeling I was sinning, towards what I knew was inevitable, towards what my roommates, and Tess told me would come.

I felt Benson move beside me and something inside me snapped, not a physical snap, a mental, emotional one. I pushed my pussy against him again and kept the pressure on, moving ever so slowly. The warm tingle and heat of arousal rose quickly and I made no attempt to push my mind away from it, not this time. I felt Benson start to shift his body and moved off of him to allow him to gain his back, then watched as his eyes opened, then a smile crossed his face as our eyes met and held. There was no resisting the urge as I quickly moved my body over his and planted a hot, passionate kiss full on his lips. Our lips met again and again, hot passionate breaths between deep kisses as we sought each other, his legs spread wide and I lay down, my pelvis upon his, the feel of his erection firm against me resulting in a deep burning ache that refused to subside, not that I wanted it to this time.

We wrestled together, hands caressing bared skin, my hands at his shoulders on the bed. I pushed up, my breasts hanging near his face as I placed one hand and then the other on his shoulders, pinning him down. I broke our kiss and looked into his eyes. "Benson, get a condom out, don't you dare ask me if I'm sure. I am so ready, I want you to take me, nothing half-way."

Tess and I had talked and she explained in some detail what would happen and what I should do. She smiled and told me I wouldn't have to provide too much encouragement to make it happen. I hoped she was right as I was counting on Benson to do what I needed to feel good.

Benson and I had talked about what would happen our first time in terms of the mechanics. It had served to give me confidence in him, and frankly, myself. He had smiled, telling me we were setting ourselves up for success when it was time. I had read in several magazine articles couples should do this and have good communication.

I moved off of Benson and lay on my back, then as he walked to the bathroom I removed my panties and lay waiting, my heart beating hard, my pussy hot, feeling swollen and moist. I didn't think I felt nervous or anxious as I knew being relaxed was important. Being relaxed with Benson wasn't difficult after all the things we had done together--I trusted him and knew he would take good care of me.

He walked out with towels in one hand and a condom in the other. I was puzzled by the towels, how would we use those? When I asked he told me and it was then I knew I was in good hands, I had no idea sex would be so...well...messy. I watched as he stood next to the bed and I lifted my pelvis as he slid the towel under me, then I watched as he applied the condom. It didn't even dawn on me this was the first time I had been entirely nude in front of him, my attention was riveted on that seemingly overlarge thing he was going to put into me.

I was expecting he was going to come straight into me, instead, we began kissing, and caressing, though he kept his dick from rubbing against me. The attention he paid to my breasts produced a deeper warming as he kissed them, gently stimulating my nipples with his lips and tongue, producing a growing wet sensation between my legs, causing me to squirm as I felt wonderful sensations in my pussy creating a demand for more. His hand worked its way down to my patch of hair and I felt his fingers probe gently between my labia, sending a strong sensation that made me gasp as he slid his fingers between them, moving up and down slowly with seeming ease. He withdrew his hand and whispered, "Janet, you're wet enough, are you ready?"

There could be no doubt what it signified and I nodded my head, wondering if I really was. This was it, it was going to happen. He appeared above me and he lowered himself down to give me a kiss, then another, then when he was above me again I gave a weak smile and reached down to spread my labia with one hand.

rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers